Sex on the Retreat Pt. 02

Story Info
A surprise meeting in the morning.
1.7k words
4.44
2.6k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/17/2023
Created 09/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nilsr
Nilsr
53 Followers

At the retreat, morning of day two

I wake up in the morning, lie down for a while and think about what happened yesterday. We met Anders who turned out to write erotic short stories. After mom and I had read a short story, he was working on, we invited Anders to have dinner with us. It was obvious that things got out of hand when my mother is on the move. She is one of those people who cannot resist an interesting and nice man, which Anders turned out to be. He not only writes erotic novels but also seems to live them. The last thing he said when he left was that he was going to go back to his room to write down some ideas he got from our time together.

Since yesterday we are at a retreat in Madeira, a fantastic little place. It is right on the water, a small strip with high mountains around it. The only way to get here, apart from a boat, is to take the cable car straight down, maybe 100 meters. You must park up there. Down here, there is a small restaurant where you can have breakfast and lunch. We cook dinner ourselves. The cable car closes at eighteen and then the staff also go home.

Now I'm lying here next to my mother, Siv. We have a very good relationship; we can talk about everything and do things together. I think my mother thinks about sex as much as they say men do, that is, constantly. I'm a pharmacist and have just turned 40. My mother is 65 but looks much younger.

It's time to get up and get ready for our second day. It's already nine o'clock. My mother wakes up too. "Good morning," she murmurs, stretching, "is it time to get up already?"

"Yes, it's nine o'clock and I want breakfast. Let's go to the restaurant and see what they have."

"No, I want to lie here and take it easy a little longer," says mom. "But you go, maybe I'll come after or I'll eat something we have left over from yesterday."

I take a shower, put on a bikini. In the restaurant I have some muesli and milk. The coffee afterwards is delicious. I brought my Ipad and read the newspaper. Luckily there is an Internet connection. I sit for quite a long time. I am completely alone all the time, apart from one of the staff. On the way back I see Anders lying in the sun. A pair of swimming trunks on and lying on his stomach. I go over and say hello and squat down next to him.

"I'm going to massage you, looks like you have some tense shoulders and back."

Apart from being a pharmacist, I'm also trained to give medical massage. I have no oil with me, but next to him is a bottle of sunscreen. That will have to work, and take a lump in my hand. I start to massage his shoulders. It feels like he needs it. I hear him wanting to say something, but I say, "Shut up and just enjoy."

My hands knead his back. He has a nice back, nice to massage. The memories of last night come back. My thoughts go to how we fucked and had a great time together all three of us. My mother is quite dominant, and I have tendencies towards that too. Anders was clearly submissive in our games. He has an amazing scrotum, and I am a scrotum girl, enjoying playing with men's scrotums and feeling the balls in there. See how they react when I squeeze the scrotum.

When I massage myself downwards on Anders, I feel that I am starting to get wet. I wonder how he reacts. I'm down to his swimming trunks.

"Lift up your butt, I want to pull down your pants so I can massage your buttocks. But be quiet, I don't want to be disturbed by any talking," I say.

Anders lifts his butt and I pull down his pants. It goes well over the butt but seems like it's tight in the front. I grab the sides and pull. A bit of resistance, as if something is stuck. Put my hands under him. Wow, he has a hard boner. I slip the swim trunks over it. Put his cock up against his stomach. I let him lie on it. But how nice it is to touch...

I pull the swim trunks down completely and put them aside. I start massaging his buttocks. They are fantastically firm for an older man. Really nice and I get wetter and wetter the more I massage. I spread his legs to get a good grip. There I see his scrotum. Mmm, I really want to feel it, like I did yesterday. With one hand between his legs, I grab it. A little difficult to get a good grip like this from behind when he is lying down, but I manage to get it in my hand.

"Now you should be completely silent, I don't want to hear anything from you," I say and start massaging the scrotum. I can feel the balls moving in there. I squeeze the balls quite firmly. Ahh, he felt that. He twitches, but I have a firm grip on his ball sack so he can't get loose. I wonder if that makes him as horny as me.

After kneading his scrotum some more, I continue to massage his thighs. They are quite muscular, but a little more relaxed than yesterday. They were like those of an elite cyclist. What has happened during the night?

When I get all the way down to his feet, I want him to turn around. Luckily there are no others here, we're quite isolated.

"Turn around and I'll massage your front too," I say. When he turns, it is not Anders at all, but a completely strange man, who is now sitting up; he has an erection that looks very hard, almost uncomfortable when he had been lying on it. Looks almost the size of Anders, maybe slightly smaller.

"Oh, sorry," I stutter, "I thought you were someone I knew. I hope you don't think I've been forward. Oh, how embarrassing."

"Don't worry, it's been really nice, wonderful actually. Not every day that a beautiful woman gives me a massage when I'm sunbathing, and what a massage. But don't you want to continue with the front? Really looking forward to that. My name is Gustav, by the way," says the man with a broad smile. Then he lies down on his back. His blood-filled penis points straight up, almost encouragingly at me.

"Of course, I'll finish what I started," I say. "Just lie still and I'll continue. I want you to remain silent, not a sound. I'm Elise."

I start massaging his shoulders in the front, then his chest muscles. Quite hard. Puts a lot of effort into it. He has small nipples. Would have liked a pair of tweezers to tease them with. I take my fingers instead. Knead the nipples a bit. Then I pinch with my index finger and thumb. Using my nails and pull out one of them. Looking down how he reacts. I think his cock twitches every time I pinch. Lovely. Repeat it with the other nipple. I grab it firmly, put my nails in, pinch and pull out. Must pinch hard to pull it out. Now both nipples are like small, very hard pearls. I can see on the top of the penis the juice as I handle the nipples.

Continue to massage down to his enormously stiff cock. I put my palm on his sternum and apply pressure. Then I massage his groin folds and grab the scrotum again. Much better grip now. So nice to feel how the balls slide in there when I touch them. Keeps on for a long time with the scrotum, sometimes hugging hard and sometimes playing with the balls. I can see that he wants to say something, to shout when I squeeze. But he's a good boy and keeps quiet.

It's time for his manhood, the pillar that stands straight up. The glans is big, looks pink-purple and with a clear ring around where it ends. I grab it with one hand. I can just about grab it. With the other hand I lightly caress the glans. The juice makes it nice and slippery. Caress the back, the string there and the two cushions that form on either side of the string. Looks like he enjoys it. He becomes, if possible, even harder. Jerk him off slowly with one hand and take a firm grip on the head with the other. Squeeze and feel the hard core inside. Spinning around with my fingers around the head, massaging it thoroughly. Grab the top, with the glans in the palm of my hand and hug it, pulling it back and forth in my hand. He likes that, I can see.

I let go and with my fingers like a whip I hit the back of the glans. It's a real whiplash, you can hear it clearly. Gustav moans, a half-suffocated scream. He was completely surprised. I hold his cock with one hand, so it is still, and give him two more whiplashes. Now he is dripping with juice, his body's own lubricant.

I take a firm grip on his scrotum and lean forward, inserting the glans into my mouth. Mmm, tastes good, a mixture of salty juice, soap and a little urine. He tastes man. Sucks in the glans and plays with his tongue on it, especially at the back. I wonder how long he will last. I move my head and mouth up and down, as if I'm fucking his cock. Feel the glans sliding in and out through my lips. He moans loudly, he seems to like my treatment.

I continue this for a while, feel the cock get even stiffer, almost pull out of my mouth and then here it comes, the spasms, when it contracts and completely shoots its life-giving sperm into my mouth. Once, twice, three times. Then it jerks a few more times, but nothing comes. I swallow as he squirts into my mouth, but some of it seeps out.

When he finishes, I get up. I take his swimming trunks and go home, without saying anything else. I'm so wet that it's almost running down my legs. I must go home and take care of myself. I wonder who he is, Gustav, who just got a blow job. Will I see him again? Was he just here visiting for the day or is he one of the staying guests?"

Nilsr
Nilsr
53 Followers