Sex Positive Home Pt. 03

Story Info
Relationship change at the sex positive home.
2.3k words
4.49
15.4k
31

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 04/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EveryDenial
EveryDenial
338 Followers

A few weeks later...

"Holy fuck I'm gonna cum." I said looking into her beautiful brown eyes, as I railed her pussy.

"Fill me up Daddy!" She said as her head rolled back. I lay down on top of her, our heads side by side. I kept pounding her pussy, our sweat mixed as our bodies touched. We've been going at it for 15 minutes.

"Cum for me Daddy..." She whispered into my ear. With a few final pumps, I stop holding it in and cum inside her. I lay on top of her for a moment, breathing heavily. I eventually got up and rolled to the other end of the couch, my head landing on Ellen's lap. Ellen shifts the book she's reading and looks down at me. Ellen moved my head and got up off the couch and onto her knees. She put my fading erection into her mouth, sucking on the tip. It was so sensitive and felt so good I thought it might bring my erection right back, but it didn't.

'There's one thing I am always sure of, Sarah." Ellen said, looking over at Sarah's exhausted body, sweating and leaking cum on the other end of the couch. "You always taste so good on my boyfriend's dick." Ellen said licking my flaccid penis.

"There's more if you want it!" Sarah said, looking down at her pussy and pulling it open. My cum oozed out of her. Ellen moved in and started to lick her, cleaning up my cum and getting more of Sarah's juices in her mouth too.

"Delicious." Ellen said to Sarah as she moved up and gave her a kiss on the lips. After the kiss Sarah fell back for a moment from being tired. Then got up and walked upstairs. We could hear the shower start.

"You really like her? Don't you baby?" Ellen asked me as she sad back down and rest my head on her lap.

"Yeah she's a good girl." I told her. "You seem to like having her around too"

"I do." Ellen said, smiling and picking her book back up.

A few days later I'm just chillin in my sweat pants in the living room watching a football game. Suddenly I hear an argument coming from upstairs. Sounds like Emily and Sarah aren't getting along again. I turn down the TV to try and hear what's going on, but a few seconds later I hear a door slam. I keep my eyes on the TV but see Emily coming down the stairs through the corner of my eye. She's only wearing a robe, the same one she wore the first time we had sex. She puts her hand over my crotch and starts to rub it slowly.

"Good game?" Emily asked, still rubbing me.

"Not too bad so far." I told her, starting to get erect.

"Mind if I get on? I really need some dick right now." Emily turned to ask me.

"Hop on." I said pulling down my sweat pants. She took off her robe, just like last time and got on my dick.

"Thanks... I Just... Can I ask you a question?" She said slowly bouncing on my dick.

"Of course you can!" I said.

"Do you and Ellen ever fight?" Emily asked.

"No... Not really. We discuss everything really openly and it avoids most fights." I told her.

"Yeah I know... You guys are so cute together. But Sarah and I... It's just been rocky lately." She said, grinding front to back on my dick. "It's always stupid little things. I know it's not her, it's me. I still love her, and I believe she loves me. I just really don't... I just don't think I want to be with a girl right now... I want to know what it's like to date men." Emily started bouncing on my dick again, breathing heavily while she spoke. "Does that make me a bad person?" She asked.

"I think you are just young and still figuring yourself out." I said as she put her arms around my head, pulling her head beside mine. Bouncing hard on my dick. "Do what you think is best for you" I whisper in her ear. Emily's back arches and she lets out a loud moan. She stops bouncing on me and just sits on my erection. She starts to spin her hips a bit, massaging my dick with her pussy walls. Emily gets up.

"Thanks for the advice and the clarity..." Emily said, walking towards the stairs.

"Any time Sarah, you can always talk to me. You're like a little sister to me." I said as she left.

Emily and Sarah stay in their room for a long time. No yelling, but you could tell there were some tears going on. The tears soon turned into giggling. Maybe they were working things out! The second football game ends and I head back upstairs. I hear nothing from Emily and Sarah as I walk into my room. Ellen is inside still reading her book again. I lay down on the bed beside her and she threw her legs over mine.

"Hey Babe." Ellen said with a smile, not looking away from her book. I brush her hair out of her eyes behind her hair and just lay there with her.

"Hey baby, wake up." Ellen said, shaking me lightly. I must have fallen asleep just laying there. "Emily wants to talk to us. Get up sleepy head" Ellen says. I look up at the doorway and Emily is standing there.

"Come on in, Emily." I say moving up to lean my back against the headboard next to Ellen.

"Thanks..." She said softly, walking over to the end of the bed and sitting down. "I have a... I think it's a question... for you."

"Just ask us Em." Ellen said, smiling at her.

"Well... it's Sarah and I... We decided to end our relationship." Emily said, tearing up a bit.

"Oh Sis, I'm so sorry" Ellen said, moving down the bed to sit beside her.

"Well I think it's what's best for me right now. I want to explore myself and figure out what and who I really am." Emily Tells us. "But I know Sarah has become a big part of this family, especially for you two" She said looking up at Ellen and I.

"Sarah is amazing Em, But I understand what you are saying" Ellen says, rubbing Emily's back.

"Yeah we love Sarah, But do what's best for you," I say to Emily.

"Thank you both. And I know you both love Sarah. That's why we came up with an idea..." Emily said trailing off.

"What is it sis?" Ellen asked her, holding her hand now.

"Would... Would you two want Sarah to be in your relationship?" Emily asked us both. Ellen looked back at me.I looked back at her.

"Em could you give us a few minutes?" Ellen asked her sister.

"No problem, I'll be outside the door" Emily said, leaving the room and closing the door behind her.

This was an unexpected twist, different from just sex. Adding a new person into an already existing relationship isn't exactly the normal, but what is in this house.

"I love her." Ellen says.

"I love her too." I say.

"I love you more." Ellen says.

"I'll always love you more" I tell her.

"There would need to be some ground rules. I think we can make this work." Ellen Says.

"I think you're right, we can give it a shot. If it doesn't work out, It's always me and you." I told her.

Ellen moves back up the bed and kisses me, smiling at me. "We can talk about all that later, for now let's get Em." Ellen says "Emily come back!" She yells. Emily comes back in and sits down where she was before.

"What do you two think?" Emily asked.

"Are you sure you're okay with this Em? "Emily asked. "It won't be weird for you two?"

"We talked about it for a long time. We both want this." Emily said Smiling, a bit more confident now.

"Well we would love to add Sarah to our relationship!" Ellen says, hugging her sister.

"Great! I'll go let her know!" Emily said, springing up. Running out of the room.

Ellen and I continue to talk about all that's going on until Sarah shows up at our doorway. Standing there at a short 4' 8" completely naked. Her beautiful natural asian face with jet black hair running down her back. Her small A cup breasts and cute little brown nipples. Her hands clasped together swinging in front of her smooth shaven pussy. And her sexy thigh gap from her skinny legs, down to her feet being slightly turned in, looking adorable.

"Come here Sarah." Ellen Said. "We have something to ask you." Sarah came and sat down where Emily once was. Ellen looks at me and nods with a smile.

"Would you like to be our girlfriend, Sarah?" I ask her for us.

"I would love to Daddy!" Sarah said, throwing herself at me and hugging me. "And I would love to... Can I call you Mommy?" Sarah said, moving over to Ellen and hugging her from behind. Ellen looked up and smiled at me.

"Of course you can Sarah" Ellen told her. I think we both know we made the right choice.

"I'll go talk to your mom about it" I tell Ellen, getting up.

"Okay I'll stay here and help Sarah move in, it's gonna be tight in here!" Ellen says.

I walk over to Maria's room and knock on the door. When I press my knuckle against it the door opens up. I look inside and Maria is masturbating, using some tiny little vibrator on her clit.

"Hey Maria, can I talk to you about something?" I ask Ellen's mom

"Of course Sweetie, but do you think you could help me out?" Maria said, shuffling to the end of the bed and spreading her legs.

"Of course Maria!" I said dropping my pants and sticking my dick inside her neatly trimmed pussy.

"That feels so good sweetie, just keep pace, my little vibrator will do the rest. What was it you needed to talk about?" She asked as I started pumping into her.

"Well it's about Emily and Sarah actually." I tell her.

"Mmmmhmmmm" She moans, toying with her clit.

I explain to her the entire situation of the break up and the new relationship we all have.

"Don't stop sweetie, I'm so close" She says squeezing her C cup breast. I squeezed on the other tit and I feel her jolt and her pussy squeeze onto my dick. She lays back and stops using the Vibrator. I pull out and get on my knees, pulling her pussy open with my fingers to keep the hair away and licking her sensitive clit. Maria twitches and squirms, closing her thighs on my head, I keep licking her clit no matter what she did.

"Sweetie please, I'm so close again" I keep going until I feel her legs start shaking. I move my face away and start to swipe at her clit with my hand.

"I'm gonna cum!" She screamed quite loud. She then squirted all over, my hand swiping across her pussy made it spray everywhere. I go back in for a few more licks and then get up.

"So what do you think Maria?" I ask her.

"I think we should do this more often! But I know you like'em young." Maria said, laying covered in her own juices.

"I mean about your daughter and I including Sarah in our relationship and staying here" I corrected her.

"Oh, As long as Emily is okay I am too." She said sitting up and waving at the door. "Now run along, I have to clean this up"

I return back to our room, Sarah is laying in bed alone.

"Where is Ellen?" I ask her.

"She went to go see Emily." Sarah told me.

I walk over to Emily's room and open the door. I see Ellen on top of Emily doing 69, eating each other's clits. I quietly walk up behind them and look down at emily. I make a shush sign with my finger against my mouth. Emily closes her eyes and keeps licking her sister's wet pussy. I take off my pants and move behind Ellen. I slide my dick inside her, my balls dragging across Emily's face.

"Hey babe" I tell her, pushing myself all the way inside her

"Oh Hey." She said in between licking her sister's juices.

"What's going on here?" I ask, my dick still all the way inside Ellen, Balls on Emily's face.

"Well if Emily only wants to experiment with men, I thought I'd give my sister one last lick and she agreed" She said putting her mouth back on her sister's pussy lips. I decided to start fucking Ellen. In doing so, slapping my balls against Emily's face over and over. But that didn't stop her, she kept licking her sister's clit. I pull out of Ellen and push her sister's head down the side of the bed. I hold her head down and start to fuck her throat. She's so thin I can see my dick pushing her throat out. My balls are still slamming against her face and her sister is still licking her little clit. I let Emily go and let her lift her head again. I stick my dick back inside Ellen and Emily goes right back to licking her sister's clit. I Don't say anything and pull my dick out so just the tip is inside Ellen. I cum my whole load inside her, and it's a lot because I've had sex twice now without cumming. I pull my dick out and the cum flows down Emily's tongue and all over her face. I walk out of the room and let them finish each other off.

I go back to our room and lay in bed with Sarah. Not too long after Ellen comes back in and gets into bed with us. We all kiss each other good night, cuddle up and turn off the lights.

EveryDenial
EveryDenial
338 Followers