Sex Slave's Enormous Problem Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took it slow and I stared into his eyes as he entered me. Knowing that this was for me, for my enjoyment and not because I had too unravelled me at my core. I reached down to his perfect ass; I wanted to feel him move. It was insane how liberated I was at this moment. He gazed into my eyes and caressed my mouth with full-lipped kisses. His tongue explored down my soft face and finally found my neck. I moaned as he worked himself inside me and experienced every sensation as if it was the first. Moaning his name made him shudder in such a glorious way I thought I would plummet over the edge that second. His striking, smooth chest was perfection under my hands. The curve of his ass and the feel of his hair wrapped in my fingers; every sensation was perfect.

"Dee...stay with me?" He asked, filling me with his rock hard length. I stared at him, hope and panic stirring in my veins.

"Where else would I want to be?" I smiled, "This is heaven." In case I misunderstood his intention I kept my response vague.

"I mean forever," his tone solid, sure. Not at all what I expected. I froze and his hard length twitched inside me.

"Forever?" I echoed, not knowing what to do with it. He stared at me as I played with his hair, my mind going over what forever could look like, what our lives would be like.

"I don't want anyone else..." he added. Longing burned in his eyes and it broke something in me. Taking a deep breath, I figured I didn't have much to lose but had so much to gain.

"Okay. Forever." I kissed him hard. Our lips met, like waves crashing in a storm.

His smile lit up something inside me, something I didn't know was there. He started to thrust, opening me up more I breathed his name over and over. The sensations as I clenched around him were overwhelming. The love I felt pouring through my veins made me feel like I could explode. Sweat lingered on his skin and with the light made him look like an angel, chiselled and perfect. How was he mine?

My legs, wrapped around him tensed as he started to pant, orgasm rising. Mine followed, I took his mouth and he released himself inside me with a gasp. Cum flooded my insides and I shuddered and twitched in the aftermath.

Back arched, I felt him everywhere. He trembled and bowed backwards when my pussy reacted with rapid tensing. My hot sheath milked his cock until we were both spent, then his broad form collapsed onto me.

Sliding out, he ran his fingers over my clit. Hypersensitive, I yelled, part pain part pleasure.

"Oh god, don't do that," I laughed, breathless.

"Sorry, I couldn't resist, you're so tempting," he replied with a sly smile.

"Are you sure?" I added.

"Yes, look at you, you're perfect," he replied, not realising that my mind was on more than our new and explosive sex life.

"No I mean, forever is a really long time." I glanced away, not wanting to see doubt form in his eyes. His large hand found my face and turned my chin towards him. Eyes meeting, I could no longer avoid his intense gaze. His eyes were filled with love and absolute surety; even before the words left his lips I knew I had a home. I was safe.

"I wouldn't want forever with anyone else," he beamed.

-Fin-

*****

Thank you so much for your patience (or lack of, but I still love you all) I hope you enjoyed this journey. I enjoyed it immensely. Thank you to my multiple editors who worked on this project including ghostprincess36 and celticlady.