Sex Stories - 2014

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I came I stopped moving and just felt my cock throbbing inside her pussy. I could feel the cum go up my cock and pour into her cunt and pool there.

Finally we were both still and I slowly pulled out. I looked down and there was a big patch of juicy girl cum on the edge of the mattress.

We then cuddled for a while and I gave her some water.

This was a particularly hot and juicy fuck. I could not have predicted it. I thought she might be too soused and not respond much. But the feel of her mouth and then of her cunt on my cock was extraordinary. I don't think I let myself build up quite as high as I could have. I keep worrying that the hard-on and the sensation in my cock would lessen and go away so I hurried the fucking. She liked the quickie though. She always likes quickies -- just like my old friend Dmitri said she would.

Cycles of libido

When I was younger and my cock was a lot more sensitive, anytime I shoved it into a girl's cunt I felt like I was about to cum. And it often happened quicker than I wanted, before I built up to a big orgasm. I did learn slowly to control it and, besides, when I was younger I could always get it up again quickly and fuck her and cum again, this time taking more time.

I loved to know, and always asked, if my lover had an orgasm and a lot of times the answer was "I don't know," or "I'm not sure," or (in the case of Angelina, an old girl friend), "I have to play with myself." In this case, she was saying that it was harder for her to cum when I was fucking her, or when someone was watching -- I'm not sure. Once she went to demonstrate to me how she could make herself cum. She rubbed her cunt for a long time and it didn't work!

In any case, as far as building up sexual tension and arriving at orgasm, it has become much slower for me over the years. I still feel great excitement when I shove my cock up my lover's juicy pussy, and if I pump her vigorously I can cum quickly. But of course, I want to last for a while, so I go slow. Building up slowly and edging adds to the tension and excitement for me; and it brings her additional excitement and gets her closer to cumming. In the case of Amelie, my wife, if I fuck her long enough there is a good chance she'll squirt. All the additional pumping and squirting and cumming adds to the aroma of sex in the air and the coating of cunt juice I carry about with me all over my body for the rest of the day after we finish fucking, until I shower.

However, it's also a fact that my excitement nowadays abates, as does my hard-on. If I fuck her and come close to orgasm but hold back, there is a good chance that I will lose sensitivity and my erection will also go down. There is a delicate balance between being able to edge and losing the excitement. Sometimes, if I'm watching porn videos, I can keep the excitement going for longer and reach a dribbling cum or edge myself until I reach a full squirting orgasm, but other times, and especially when I'm fucking, there is likely to be a drop-off in intensity if I hold off too long.

Much of this seems to be controlled by something I loosely call "my cycle." At one time I believed this to be analogous to women's menstrual cycle. For years I have kept notes and an excel sheet quantifying my libido and the hardness and sensitivity of my cock, trying to graph these to see if I have anything close to a monthly cycle. Unfortunately, although there is a perceptible cycle and ebb-and-flow of sexual excitement, I have not found my cycle predictable timewise.

It would be cool if I could predict when I'm the most excited. If I visit my girl friend in the part of the cycle when my libido and excitement are high and therefore hard-ons are more likely, that we'll have fewer erectionless love-sessions such as we've had from time to time -- and a lot of these let-downs came recently. But this hope (to have predictable times of month for good hard-ons) has not borne fruit so far.

All I can say is that there are a lot of moving parts to this. There are certainly periods of low excitement when I can't really get it up for either of my lovers, or I can get hard for my wife but not my girl friend. There are times when I'm horny all the time, I can fuck my woman for a long time without cumming and stay excited. There are other times when I can use a semi-hard-on to fuck my lover and get hard as I lick her and fuck her. It's all extremely variable.

What my wife and I do now is simply take advantage of whatever we have. In the past we used to fuck daily, then maybe two or three times a week, and now it's down to once a week. Most of the time it's explosively fun and exciting to fuck her but occasionally it lasts only a few minutes.

Amelie drunk again. Fucked her again; Wednesday, February 19, 2014

We came home from the restaurant and she was soused. I took a shower and came upstairs and read a sex novel until she came upstairs. My cock was hard by then and she got right down to it. Stripped and asked me to stick it in. It was hot and hard and I came quickly.

She laughed afterwards and asked if I had fun. She said she did. I just cuddled her.

Fucked Amelie again; Thursday, February 20, 2014

Amelie got home from doing the laundry after I got back from birding. I had already watched sex videos and got hard and hot, taken a shower, popped Viagra and had a nap. She told me she slept a lot during the day. But when I asked her if she wanted action she said maybe later -- she was tired.

But after a bit she came and sat next to me and we started to make out. She said let's go upstairs.

I ran upstairs and read some of the sex novel and began to get hard. I need not have worried about the hard-on. She came upstairs, stripped naked and reached for my cock; it turned rock hard before she touched it. She knew. She spread her legs and when I felt her cunt it was hot and flowing. I licked her nipples, then her cunt.

After a bit of that she turned her body and spread her thighs for me. I licked her hard and put a lot of spit on her cunt lips because I just did not want a dry fuck. My cock was already feeling a little chafed from the action yesterday and then the cock-jerking this afternoon.

Her pussy was luscious when I slipped inside. I alternated between a few strokes in and out and cunt-licking. She was hot and wet. As I pulled way out and shoved way in I thought my balls were getting wet. She was moaning a lot. I told her to hold my cock while I fucked her. She reached down to my shaft pumping her cunt and squeezed hard but I told her to go easy and she did. I said "Just hold my cock gently while I fuck you."

Then I told her to feel my balls while I fucked her and she said she couldn't. But then she reached down further and got my balls in her hand. She was wonderfully gentle and it was delicious. I was fucking her very steadily by this time and built the excitement slowly. My cock stayed very hard the whole time. Then I started getting whiffs of our fuck aroma. I don't know if it was on my face or from the heat of our genitals or from her cumming. There was some of that acrid burning and chafing going on as well. Her cunt was alive and my cock was ready.

Cumming was a relief and I had to pull out right away. My cock was really chafed now. I told her I would love to fuck her again but could not. I told her about the pain and how it had turned into pleasure.

Sex videos, got hard and fucked Amelie. Friday, February 21, 2014

After playing with myself a while and getting really hard and hot, I went upstairs and asked Amelie if I could fuck her. She sure wanted to. No Viagra, so I was a little soft when I first tried to get into her, but we repositioned our bodies and I was in her cunt more or less all the way and hard. I fucked her till I came just like I said. She was happy about it.

Hot fucking; Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Took Viagra about 8. After we watched movies, Amelie looked tired and went upstairs. I read The Pearl briefly and got hard right away. Had no idea I was so hot for her. When I got upstairs she was just undressing for bed. Looked happy to see me.

I started to rip her clothes off and she made me slow down. But when I got my hand on her cunt my finger went right into her wetness. I was really hot and hard and so was she.

She lay back and I got between her thighs and licked her cunt for a bit. Then I got on top and pushed just the tip of my cock into her cunt and wiggled it in and out. I was kissing her and she was getting hotter. Then I licked her cunt some more and then gave her a little more cock. After licking her some more I went all the way inside her.

Her cunt felt slightly abrasive enveloping my cock at first, but as I licked her more and more she got hotter and wetter and it got smoother. I fucked her slowly, then started pulling out all the way and shoving it back in all the way. Finally she said, "Fuck me, just fuck me," and I started pumping hard. She was moaning a lot and shook and panted. Not sure she came but I did after a while.

Every time I licked her I looked down at my cock and it looked bigger and harder. I guess I was really horny and didn't even know it.

When I came my cock stayed hard for a long time after. There was a drip of cum at the tip. I like looking at my cock after I cum in her.

Hot fucking; Friday, February 28, 2014

Took Viagra before dinner -- but I didn't eat any dinner. After Star Trek I played with myself reading The Pearl and was hot and hard quickly. Amelie was upstairs so I went up and tickled her ass in the bathroom. She was all eyes and hands for my cock, said it made it her delirious.

I took her into the guest room and we stripped fast in the dark. I wanted her to suck my cock though it was already hard. She lay down and asked me to eat her. She was wet and immediately started bucking her hips. I pushed my cock into her cunt after a bit of licking and it was hot and wet. I fucked her, then licked her more and she seemed to cum -- she said afterward that she came while I was licking her and also when I fucked her. My nose was filled with her pussy juice.

As I fucked her she kept saying how she loved to fuck me and I squeezed her tits and kissed her and she got hotter and wilder. I licked and fucked her several times alternately. She lifted her legs above her head and that was when her cunt was most flowing. But I couldn't fuck her that way. Still I shoved my cock way up into her and rested my balls against her cunt lips.

I was yelling and she was noisy too. I fucked her really hard. Her cum was flowing but I don't think my balls got as soaked as usual. There was a puddle on the bed cover later though.

After hard and hot fucking I came big and lay off to the side to catch my breath.

At times while fucking her I felt my cock might be getting soft. There seemed to be a bend to it. Yet when I was licking her cunt my cock felt very stiff.

When I was done and pulled out, she held my cock for a while. She liked the fucking she got and I did too. Very hot and sensitive.

Fun fucking; Sunday, March 2, 2014

I took Viagra early, then waited for a chance to get Amelie interested. When I asked her to fuck me she looked dubious.

While watching House of Cards I was playing with myself and got semi-hard. She said she was going upstairs afterwards and wanted me to go. I was reading The Pearl and getting harder, but not solid. By the time I got upstairs my cock was wilting. After we stripped and kissed and played with each other and I sucked her cunt, my cock was completely wilted.

She asked me to hold her and we cuddled for a long time and snoozed. Afterwards I was playing with her tits and she played with my cock a bit. I started jacking my cock and asked her to cup my balls. I got stiff enough to slip it inside her. She was happy and said she was cumming -- like right away. I didn't feel a lot of sensation but the fucking was delightful and she was really happy. She said she came a couple of times and then I just fucked her and came.

When I pulled out of her my, cock was very red and very wet -- shiny. There was no girl juice on my balls, even though I thought I felt her squirt past my balls. There was no puddle on the bed either. Who knows what happened but it was fun.

Sideways! Thursday, March 6, 2014

I took Viagra, then watched Homeland with her, then took The Pearl outside with me to read while smoking. I was wondering if I was even going to get hard. My nose was beginning to stuff up, so there was hope.

As soon as I started playing with myself I was hard, so I rushed inside to show it off to her. I love showing off my hard cock to my lover -- She is so appreciative. I think she's flattered to think that I get hard because I'm hot to fuck her -- and I am!

She started sucking it, then went to pee. I kept jacking my cock to keep it hard and oiled it up a bit. When she came in and touched my cock and balls it was electric. I was squeezing her tits and moaning a lot.

She said to come in the kitchen, then leaned over the sink and stuck out her ass to get fucked. I felt her cunt and it wasn't quite wet enough. I used oil on my cock and some on her cunt and shoved my cock in. It slipped in too easily. Oil is not exactly a great lubricant, I've decided.

We fucked like this for while. I pulled out occasionally and rubbed the tip on her cunt lips. I had the elastic of my underpants down under my balls but couldn't feel her pussy lips on my balls. Overall sensation was fairly low. When I pulled my cock out of her, it was red and glistening with her juices.

My cock was hard when I started but got softer as we went along. She was shuddering a lot. I asked her if she could sit at the edge of the couch so I could lick her cunt but she said she wanted to lie down. She got on the rug and l licked her cunt and slipped my cock inside her again. She was shuddering and maybe she came. I was far from cumming. There wasn't very much friction and I just was not that sensitive.

After several bouts of cumming she said she was done and needed to put her knees in a better position. We cuddled for a while. My cock was still pretty hard. We kept shuddering and at one point she said she came again. At that point she had her back to me so I felt her cunt and it was sopping wet. I had her lie on her back and lift her knees, then lay next to her and snaked my legs under her. I spit on my cock and slid it into her from below. The sideways fuck was delicious. I was moaning a lot and she liked it. I fucked her a long time and we both yelled a lot. Then I was cumming and was happy.

I told her afterwards about how much fun it was to look at my wet cock when I pulled it out of her. She laughed. She said the sideways fuck was good for her too. Maybe that's what we do more now.

Bedroom fucking in the dark; Saturday, March 8, 2014

She was watching me play with myself lying on the couch. I asked her if she wanted to play and she said not downstairs. I looked at The Pearl and got hard pretty fast. Not a lot of sensation. I went upstairs and she was playing with herself in the dark. She sucked my cock and her cunt got wetter. I licked her and she was ready. As I slid inside her and fucked her I got harder and harder. I sucked her cunt several times and fucked her and each time she shuddered a lot and seemed to cum. Then I had her suck my cock again.

At times I could smell the fuck-aroma off our genitals. Sensation remained low. Even though I could feel my cock slipping inside her and my balls getting up against her cunt lips, there was not the electric charge that builds up sometimes.

She seemed to cum several times and finally I came.

Very hot fucking after Star Trek; Thursday, March 13, 2014

Took Viagra early, soon after she got home. Before ST finished I was playing with myself and was hard already. She wanted some action so I gave her my cock to suck.

We were both really hot and my cock was hard and big. She wanted it. Her tits were delicious and her cunt was beginning to get sloppy. She said she was ready to cum just standing up and kissing.

I put her at the edge of the couch, licked her cunt, then pushed my cock into her. It was amazing.

As I fucked her I could tell she was getting hotter and wetter. The sliding action in her cunt was perfect. I licked her more and was getting my cock in her deeper. Then I pulled out and rubbed the tip on her cunt lips. She squirted, drenching my cock and balls and thighs. She was dripping on the pillow under my knees.

I made her hold the shaft of my cock as I fucked her. Just the tip was in her cunt and it was electric.

Then I spread the quilt on the floor and had her lie on it and got on top and fucked her.

The electricity kept building. Finally when I came it was just right.

I didn't get soft right away and then after a while I put my cock in her cunt from behind while lying on our sides. It was not real hard. We just enjoyed the pressure and wetness.

Fabulous fucking; Saturday, March 15, 2014

I told her I wanted to lick her toes and fuck her cunt.

I looked at sex videos around 4, took Viagra, got hard and went upstairs where she was napping. When she woke up, she went in the bathroom and I played with my cock. It was hard and beautiful in the afternoon sun. She came back in the bedroom and I showed her my hard-on and asked if it was pretty. She thought it was. Then things got really hot. She looked at my cock after sucking it and it was really big. She said she never saw it so long and thick.

I asked her to take off her clothes and play with her pussy. She said she wanted to fuck me. I told her I really wanted to watch her play with herself while I played with my cock. She was not so wet, so I licked her and she got sloppy real fast. She was ready for my cock. I had her hold it while poking at her cunt lips. That got her real hot and she started yelling that she was cumming once I shoved it in all the way. She was sloppy by then.

I pulled my cock out several times and buried my face in her twat. I asked her to get her hands wet with her cunt juice, then rub them on my face. That was really fun and she was laughing. Then I told her to hold my balls and she complained that she couldn't reach them but then she did and that got me really hard. She seemed to be cumming continuously. As her cunt pulsed, it kept pushing my cock out even though it was very hard. Once, after licking her cunt, I looked down at my cock and it was red and huge. I was excited. It slipped inside her effortlessly. If I wasn't so sensitive it might have been too low friction but in this situation when I was really hot, the low friction meant that I could keep fucking her and building up the tension while she came and came.

Finally she started yelling really loudly that she was cumming and I squirted my cum in her also. We were laughing and panting at the same time.

Lovely and vigorous fucking; Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Took Viagra about 9 pm, took a shower and lay in bed watching sex videos. By the time Amelie showed up I was hard. She stripped and crawled in with me and we were both breathless by the time she touched my cock. Her cunt was sopping.

I licked her and then started to push my cock in her pussy. It was a tight fit and I had some trouble getting it up her. I kept licking her and fucking her until it went in all the way. I fucked her by pulling out nearly all the way and shoving it up all the way. I was trying to get in up to my balls. I was conscious of how her thighs were around my hips and I couldn't get deep inside her cunt.

123456...8