Sex Stories - 2014

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went into the bedroom and she was looking at me. I asked her if it was time and she said yes. She grabbed my cock as I kissed her and it was big and getting bigger. She stripped quickly. I told her I just wanted to fuck her and she knew what I meant.

I licked her cunt sloppy then got into her and the friction was amazing. I knew that meant I should lick her more but I really like fucking her a little dry -- makes me get harder.

We were panting a lot. I licked her and fucked her over and over. Pretty soon I was just bursting in her cunt. I got off her and got her to get the bed cover off so we wouldn't stain it. I stood by the side of the bed and got her to suck my cock. I asked if she could lie sideways and let me get in her from behind but she said no. She lay on her back and I slipped my cock into her again.

The fucking got so intense I was feeling her cunt jumping around and my cock throbbing. I have no idea if she came but she was really wet. I pulled out and rubbed the tip of my cock on her cunt lips and she got even more sloppy. She held my cock a little too hard and I kept telling her to go easy. But she rubbed it around then pulled me in and I went crazy on her and fucked her hard until I came.

We were shaking a lot afterwards. A long time later I asked if it was ok that there was so little foreplay and so much fucking and she said it was fine. But she wants to be licked more.

Took Viagra and lay with her and we cuddled and kissed; Sunday, May 11, 2014

After a while I asked Amelie if she wanted to get fucked. She said yes. I asked her if she wanted my cock hard so I could slip it up her cunt. She said yes. I was playing with her tits and cunt and pretty soon got hard enough to slip inside her.

I licked her cunt, then slid my cock up her. It was softer than ever and kinked deliciously going up her cunt. There was some abrasion too. I kept licking her and fucking her and getting harder and bigger. She grabbed my cock and got her hand wet with her cunt juice. I asked her to rub it on my face. I tried to lift her legs up but she said she couldn't.

After delicious fucking like this for a while I lay on my back and got her to suck my cock. I asked if her juice wasn't delicious. I was playing with her cunt from behind when she rolled over and said "Fuck me". I slipped in her again and it was even hotter than before. Sensitivity and hardness were all high. Even after I came it seemed maybe she was cumming too. I pulled back and lay on my side and laughed at the intensity.

Hot fucking; Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Amelie was tired when she got home but I knew she wanted to get fucked. I had already taken Viagra. I took a shower and called downstairs for her to come up. I was holding my cock and playing with it and getting harder and harder. I was using coconut oil on my cock. Then I put canola oil on too.

She went in the bathroom and I couldn't wait so I went in there and told her she had to come and get fucked right away.

I leaned her over the bed and rubbed some canola oil into her cunt and shoved my cock in. It was a real tight fit. When I fuck her from behind, her cunt feels really different than when we're fucking missionary. I reached down and played with her tits as well.

Eventually she lay back on the bed and I got on top and shoved my cock in. I licked her and fucked her several times. I got her to suck my cock as well.

Eventually the fucking got very intense and we were shouting as we both came.

Woke up horny and took Viagra, then fucked her; Saturday, May 17, 2014

I didn't wait long after taking Viagra. Rubbed oil on my cock and read sex novel and got hard slowly. Once I was hard enough I snuck up behind Amelie while she was still in bed and started rubbing my cock up and down her crack. I grabbed her tits gently and kept shoving. The oil helped. I got a finger up her cunt as well and it felt like she was getting ready. Slowly my cock tip went past her pussy lips and soon it was way up her cunt.

She was moaning a bit and fucking backward toward me. I was slightly soft at first but the fucking action got me really hard.

Eventually she turned on her back and asked me to lick her. I was still hard by this time and licked her good, then shoved my cock up her cunt and fucked her more. It felt like she squirted on my balls. I kept fucking her and we both got high and seemed to cum together.

Not the most intense fucking but very nice and juicy.

Got hard fast, fucked fast, lost it fast, no cum; Sunday, May 18, 2014

Took Viagra after shower. Watched sex videos in basement and came up and showed my hard-on to Amelie. She was tickled.

I was playing with myself as she went in the kitchen to pee. Then I stripped her and got her to sit on the edge of the sofa so I could lick and fuck her. Didn't work so well so she lay on the floor and I licked her cunt to get her wet and fuck her. She started cumming and actually squirted on my face. I fucked her slow and fast and it was fun but sensation was low. I stayed hard by fucking her continuously.

Finally I pulled out after she had cum for the umpteenth time. I lay next to her but she said to fuck her slowly. By then I was soft and pretty soon just didn't have much libido going. Looks like libido is crashing. Sensation is certainly crashing.

Vigorous fucking, quick cum, lowish sensation; Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Viagra after shower. After Star Trek I walked up to Amelie and started kissing her. She started playing with my cock through my shorts, then reached through the leg opening and grabbed it and played with my balls. Got hard fast.

She ran into the kitchen to pee and I stripped. Cock was hard already and I was oiling it. She leaned over the sink so I could fuck her from behind. I put my fingers up her pussy and she was wet. I rubbed my cock tip up and down her cunt lips and started shoving it up her cunt and it went in easily. She kept pushing her ass backward and I was against the fridge while pushing my cock into her. I wanted to feel my balls up against her cunt lips.

I pulled out and we went into the living room to fuck on the floor. I licked her and she was excited. My cock was very hard by this time. I shoved it up her and it felt totally different from how it felt from behind. I like fucking her in this position. There is a delicious feeling in my cock, balls and legs as I bring my cock forward and I like looking in her eyes as I begin to fuck her. I look down at my cock first and it's hard and straining toward her cunt. As I lean forward it just slides right up. Sometimes I rub it up and down her cunt lips and get her more excited. She reaches down and grabs (sometimes too hard) and rubs it up and down her cunt lips. I love to see her face when she does that. We struggle a bit because I want to shove it in her and she's holding on to the tip and rubbing it on her cunt but finally she lets it slide in and it's hot and smooth and tight in there.

When I fuck her from behind her cunt often feels very tight. This time she felt tight when I went in from the front. I think it's because she was already starting to cum and her sphincter was tightening. I just fucked her fast and hard and each shove up her cunt felt better and better. I didn't build up sensation in the usual way -- no electric buzz -- just that delicious feeling of giving her pleasure as she bucked. I licked her and fucked her alternately but we both knew it would not last long. We both came quickly. I think she did not squirt this time. I think maybe she wanted more fucking but I was done. My cock stayed very hard for a long time after but I had no fuck juice left. As I told another old girl friend, Argenta, I was "fucked out."

Sensation stayed pretty low throughout.

Delicious fucking after Star Trek; Saturday, May 24, 2014

Very hard and sensitive. Quick cum. Amelie asked afterwards about my hard cock but I was too wiped to talk about it.

Delicious fucking after shower; Sunday, May 25, 2014

I had a really big hard-on and showed it to Amelie as she came up the stairs. She sucked it on the stairs but then had to duck into the bathroom to pee.

I leaned her over the bed and fucked her. Her cunt was pretty good and pretty raspy. I licked her afterwards and fucked her and she might have squirted. I came to the crisis quickly.

It's nice when my cock is hard -- it just slides up her cunt and everything changes. All sorts of electric charges discharge once I'm inside her.

Viagra and no hard-on; Friday, May 30, 2014

After dinner & movie, I was watching sex videos and got somewhat hard. I showed Amelie my cock and asked if she wanted to go upstairs and play with herself. She said yes, went upstairs, played with herself. But by the time I got upstairs, she was not so interested!

I tried to play with her cunt -- cock was still respectably hard -- but she would not let me. By the time I got between her legs and started shoving my cock up her it was more of a soft-on. It got up her an inch or two and my cock was bending significantly. I licked her and shoved it in again but she was just not very interested. Eventually we hugged and watched the Red Sox.

Sex videos and fucking; Saturday, May 31, 2014

After Star Trek I watched sex videos and got hard slowly. I showed my cock to Amelie and she came over and sucked on it. I pulled down her pants and her cunt was starting to get sloppy.

She went in the kitchen and leaned over the counter. I oiled up my cock more and used saliva as well on her cunt. I shoved my cock up her and it was all the way up her quickly. I started fucking her fast and she was getting hot and I got harder and hotter.

I stopped and started several times. I felt my cock getting very hot from friction. Sensitivity was middling. Hardness had switched on: When I pulled out of her my cock was red and big and standing straight out. I wanted her to look at it and play with it but she said she wanted to lie down to get fucked.

She also said to be careful to not slip on the slippery floor where she had dripped! I had no idea she was dripping because when I pulled out of her and rubbed my cock it was relatively dry. Strange, that cunt-squirt.

She lay on the sleeping bag on the living room floor and I licked her cunt, then slipped my cock up her. By now it was determinedly hard. Getting up her cunt was delicious, but I could not quite get it in balls deep. Sort of like always. But she liked it and I could feel her getting wetter. As we fucked we got hotter and I got harder. I told her I didn't know she had squirted in the kitchen and asked her if she had cum. She said not yet but she was getting ready to. So I fucked her steadily without stopping and got pretty close to cumming myself. Then she was trembling (and, I suppose, cumming) but it went on a long time, even after I came. But my orgasm did not make my cock feel oversensitive so I kept pounding her for a while longer. Finally I pulled out but then shoved it up her -- it was still very hard. She laughed. I think she was happy with the fucking she got.

We cuddled afterwards and played with each other a little.

Later in bed I put her hand on my hardening cock but she said she was tired and went to sleep.

It feels like low libido leads to lack of real hard hard-on, but once the hard-on is ON (and inside her fucking her) it's a go. But my cum has to be stored up. Can't cum over and over at this stage of life.

Viagra and fucking; Sunday, June 1, 2014

After a bird count and a siesta, I read a sex novel and got semi-hard. Then Amelie came into bed and I played with her and she was happy but I wasn't getting hard. We talked about our fuck session the night before. She said she was dripping when I was fucking her from behind but it wasn't an orgasm. I told her sometimes it feels like there is a switch that turns my cock hard and then it's ready to go. She said she felt that sometimes there is a switch that makes my cock extra big and hard.

Then I took some Viagra and played with myself while watching the game with her. Still not hard.

Later I was downstairs in the basement and watched sex videos and got hard fast. I came upstairs and she was sitting on the back porch. I fed her my cock a little and she was ready. We came inside and I got inside her pussy right away. She was somewhat dry and there was a lot of friction, but she got wet quickly. I had licked her from behind -- it wasn't enough because I couldn't really glue my lips to her cunt like she needs.

She lay down in the living room and I licked her good. She started bucking and I pushed my cock up her cunt. It was very wet by now and there was a great fit. I could almost get it all the way in, balls deep. I fucked her fast and slow, pulled nearly all the way out, then shoved in again. I was really hard and ready to cum so I slowed down. She was panting for it so I gave it to her a bit more, then pulled out and let her suck on it.

I turned on her and began to lick her cunt and she let go of a torrent in my face. We were both laughing. She thought I might drown. Then I got back between her legs and shoved my cock up and fucked her hard and we both came for a long time. I pulled out after a bit but then shoved it in again and fucked her more and she came some more.

Intense and wet, the whole experience. She was happy.

Viagra and fucking; Tuesday, June 3, 2014

When Amelie got home, I told her I wanted her. She laughed and said she was hungry.

After dinner I went upstairs to the bathroom, read sex novels and got hard fast. I called her upstairs and by the time she got in the bedroom my cock was throbbing. She touched my balls and it was electric. She licked my cock and then lay down and we kissed furiously. We both were really hot.

I licked her cunt and she started bucking. I got between her legs and just gave her the tip of my cock. First I rubbed it on her cunt lips and then shoved it in a little and played with her. She was getting frantic for more but then I licked her some more. It felt like maybe she came. When I tried shoving it in again she was a lot wetter and I was in all the way. She said to get it in as far as I could. I looked down to see but the angle just isn't that good when she is lying flat.

Nevertheless the sensation was good and I started giving her long strokes and getting hotter. A few more cunt licking sessions and we were both ready. I fucked her fast and hard and kept going even after we both came. We were bucking a lot. Finally I pulled back, looked at my cock and then went in again while kissing her.

Watched Red Sox afterwards.

This was some very hot fucking.

Sex videos. Very hot and hard, sensitive; Thursday, June 5, 2014

My cock was throbbing and I was ready to cum. But I also had to pee. So I walked upstairs with a hard-on. I looked at it in the mirror -- it's pretty. These women must go crazy looking at it. It's such a hot fucking cock, dark red and brown and swollen and randy, ready to fuck their brains out.

I kept playing with it while going upstairs and it throbbed more. I stood at the tub and tried to pee. I had to calm down a little bit for the sphincter to release the pee. Finally it did and I relieved my bladder.

Viagra, fucking Amelie, then more cum; Tuesday, June 10, 2014

After Star Trek I was playing with myself but stayed soft. A few sex videos got me hard fast. Amelie came in and noticed and started grabbing my cock. Then she took off her shirt and bra and I squeezed her tits.

She took off her pants and her cunt was wet already. I licked her and slipped my cock up her. It had stayed hard, but started to soften up as I fucked her from behind. There was not a lot of sensation that way.

I told her I wanted to fuck her on the floor. As she lay down and spread her thighs, I licked her cunt and immediately started getting harder. I started fucking her and she got excited as hell, started wriggling and wagging her head back and forth. I licked her various times, getting hotter and hotter -- I thought I might cum at one point. She said my cock felt really big inside her. When I pulled out it looked almost purple. Finally we fucked wildly -- lots of yelling -- and came together.

No adverse heart effects; this was the day I had a very bad episode with low blood pressure after a moderate bike ride. Strange! Fucking must be good for the heart.

Andromeda's immense bush, open cunt, no hard-on; Thursday, 12 June 2014

I had arranged to spend the night with my girl friend Adromeda. I gave her a sex novel to read, then showed her some sex videos. She was all dressed, so I had to slowly take everything off her.

Sucking on her tits got her going. I started sucking on her clit and she really was going. She pulled her legs way back and opened up her cunt. I was licking and fingering her. Still thinking that I was going to fuck her. The lights were out, so we were fooling around in the dark.

After a long time she kneeled next to the couch and I got on the floor underneath her cunt and she sat on my face. Her immense bush and open cunt were a total turn-on, but I still didn't get hard. Eventually, as I pushed two fingers up her cunt she started saying "Harder! Harder!" and I pushed up against the upper cunt wall and it seemed that she came. She seemed quite happy with that.

We lay on the floor and hugged and talked a while and then I began to play with her again and pushing my finger up her cunt.

Using a cock to bring her to orgasm is a lot easier. I got tired shoving my fingers in her twat and using my tongue. But the nightmare scenario seemed predestined. I had taken a whole second Viagra pill and there still was nothing. At one point I got the head of my cock into the opening of her cunt but she is amazingly tight.

I kept feeling her cervix when I had my fingers up her.

I told her to go to bed and let me take care of business. I was going to watch sex videos and get hard and go in and fuck her. But the nightmare was to continue. I got nothing and after going in to bed and cuddling with her we sort of fell asleep. Except that I couldn't sleep all that well.

All this changed Friday morning.

I fucked Andromeda with a hard cock; Friday, 13 June 2014

And came in her cunt! Yes!

When we woke up, Andromeda turned toward me and clearly wanted sex. I started sucking her tits and she got very excited. I got my fingers up her cunt and she wanted more. I kept playing with her, eventually using tongue on her clit, two fingers in her cunt and a hand on her tit. She got hotter and hotter. I could see her now that there was light and was really enjoying watching her beautiful cunt and tits. She kept hiding her face and I kept asking her to look at me. I started feeling like I was going to get hard enough to fuck her.

Slowly my cock was getting hard and as she got hotter I asked her to open up so I could fuck her. She was startled -- she didn't expect it! I got between her thighs and shoved my cock up her. It wasn't just tight; my cock wouldn't go very far up her at all. It's as though her cervix was preventing me from going up far. I must have been only half way and really could not get any further in.

I couldn't tell what was going on with her but I was getting close to cumming. I tried to pull out and then shoved it back in and told her I was cumming.

123456...8