Sex Stories - 2014

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think her cunt had expanded some because my cum was not restricted. It was a very easy cum and I was quite happy. She seemed happy too. I asked her if she had cum and she said she didn't know.

I wanted her to feel my cock -- it has been a year since we last fucked. I told her we had finally managed to cheat! Now I know she wants me...

I was perfectly ok letting her go. I just wanted this so much and finally got it: To push my cock up her cunt and cum inside her.

I waited so long for this. The most delicious prize of all -- fucking my gorgeous lover and cumming in her with a huge hard-on.

Cock ring and intense fucking; Tuesday, June 17, 2014

In the middle of Star Trek, my wife Amelie walked up to me and started pulling on my cock. I pulled it out and it was just barely stiff. I got the cock ring on it -- hard to do around my floppy balls! But it went on and immediately stiffened up my cock.

She liked what she saw. She sucked on the tip and I played with it and it got bigger. Pretty soon I could tell she was squirming -- I had been playing with her tits -- and wanted to get fucked. I told her to go upstairs and play with herself.

By the time I got upstairs I was really hard. She was lying in the dark playing with her toy. I kissed her and licked her tits and rubbed my cock on her tits. It was bursting and full of blood and sensation.

She seemed to cum as I licked her cunt. I kept licking her, then shoved my cock up her pussy. It slid right up her hole and felt hot. After a while of pistoning in and out of her I felt the electric tingles in the back of my neck.

I got very close to cumming. I told her I knew what she was trying to do -- to make me cum. So I licked her several times. The fucking was fast and furious but then I slowed down and gave it to her long and slow.

I pushed my cock into her hard and she could feel my balls. Eventually I had to cum in her. I stayed really hard a long time and finally pulled the cock-ring off so I could soften up.

Cock ring and intense fucking; Wednesday, June 18, 2014

I was lying on the living room floor after Star Trek and while watching Colbert, playing with my cock inside my pants. It got a bit stiff so I slipped on the cock ring. Pretty soon it was really stiff and getting stiffer.

I asked Amelie if she was interested in what was in my pants and she went in the kitchen to pee. When she came out I was lying naked with my cock hard just waving it at her. She started taking off her clothes and playing with me. She mouthed something at me and I told her to shut up and suck my cock. She sucked it while holding my balls.

I asked her if she could kneel above my head so I could suck her cunt but she said she couldn't. So I got between her legs and licked her a while and squeezed her tits. She seemed to be getting hot so I shoved my cock in her slowly. She was not as wet as I thought she would be so I kept licking and fucking. Eventually I was shoving my balls against her cunt lips.

I took my cock out of her cunt and rubbed it on her lips. She was playing with it too. Getting hotter. The sensation when I was inside her was hot and tense. The ring made my cock engorged and it felt like it was going to burst. It was red and swollen and very randy.

She said she could feel tingling in the back of her head.

We yelled a lot as we came. I think we came together. I was laughing. My cock stayed really hard and hot until I took the ring off.

Amelie wanted it but no hard-on; Friday, June 20, 2014

Early in the evening Amelie was lying on the rug and asked me to play with her. I rubbed her tits and said we would soon be fucking. Then she said she would call her friend and I went outside to smoke.

Pretty soon she came out and asked me to lick her. I said I would be happy to. She went upstairs and I looked at sex novels and started to get hard. I had already taken two Viagra earlier. I put on cock-rings and it looked like I would be getting stiffer, so I went upstairs and found her lying on the bed in the dark. She had just played with herself.

I was pretty hard and let her suck my cock. Then I started kissing her tits and then her cunt and licking it. I got between her legs and licked her more. But I could feel my hard-on going down. I decided to get it back up by trying to force it in her cunt but it got softer. But when she rubbed it on her cunt, it seemed to get hotter and more excited. Later she told me that was when she came.

But soon I was very soft and so I lay down next to her and tried to play with her cunt and she said it was ok, she was no longer interested. I asked her if she came and she said yes. I asked her if she got oversensitive after she came and she said some times, but also sometimes there was no sensation.

When she rolled over, the bed was really wet under her ass -- where I usually sleep!

I told her to lie on her side so that if I got hard in the middle of the night I could slip my cock up her cunt.

Sex vids and fucking; Saturday, June 21, 2014

I got up early and made coffee and watched sex videos and got hard. I was just going to go to Saugus but decided to go upstairs and asked Amelie if I could fuck her and cum. She was sleepy but said yes! I had oiled up my cock and it was pretty big and shiny, So I showed it to her, licked her cunt and slipped it up her. It was hot and sensitive. Very intense and quick fucking and cum.

Viagra and no hard-on; Sunday, June 22, 2014

In the basement I took two Viagra and played with myself, getting a bit hard with cock-rings. Amelie called downstairs that I should come up and play. When I came upstairs she was part naked after taking a pee. I played with her tits and kissed her and felt her cunt.

My cock seemed to be getting harder and she sucked me and it was even harder. But the sensation was low. We came in the living room and she lay on the floor and I licked her and by then I knew my cock was wilting.

She liked getting licked and my playing with her tits and kissing her but she was not so hot. I think seeing a hard cock would have made her hot.

Eventually I was rubbing my soft-on on her cunt and slapping her with it but it wasn't going anywhere.

We watched Star Trek and I kept playing with my cock. When it started getting somewhat stiff (cock-ring still on) she too played with it and acted like wanted it. I tried to get on her and slip it in but there was still no action. Still low sensitivity.

  • .

Sex videos and fucking; Monday, June 23, 2014

I started getting hard and hot with sex videos and took Viagra and decided I had to fuck Amelie. I called her in from the outside and showed her my hard cock (with cock-rings) and she was gaga immediately. I kept stroking it and she saw the precum.

She started to strip in the living room, and let me play with her tits. She lay down and spread her legs and I licked her a little bit and immediately slipped my cock up her cunt. She was juicy and the sensitivity was fine. I was hot immediately. I had hoped to pull out after getting fully hard and lick her cunt, but I asked her to pinch my nipples and my cock got harder and I kept fucking her.

We were having fun so I pulled up her knees and got her doubled up with knees next to her ears. I could feel my cock getting into her, balls deep. We fucked and yelled until we came. After I came I kept pumping her because she seemed to want it.

Once I pulled out and lay down next to her we were still shaking and cumming. I told her to turn on her side and let me slip my cock up her from behind. We came down together like that.

Later on she said she was hot as soon as she saw my hard cock and wanted to get fucked. So it really is the cock! It's lovely that she is so fixated on it...

She asked to get licked; Thursday, July 10, 2014

Took 2 Viagra and watched sex videos and got hard. I came upstairs and got Amelie to lie back on the couch so I could lick her. She came pretty fast.

I was semihard so I tried to get into her. She was holding her legs way up. I slipped in but there was very little pressure, friction or sensation. Pretty soon I lost it.

Fucking in the kitchen; Saturday, July 12, 2014

I told Amelie I would fuck her later, then took Viagra and got sex videos on the TV. Got hard fast and went and got her. My cock was hard and oily.

She leaned over the kitchen sink and I felt her cunt. It was wet so I just slipped right into her. It was good and tight. Her cunt has good grip when I fuck her from behind. She was getting hot as I fucked her, but I didn't slow down and got high fast and came in her.

I fucked her some more then, then pulled out and played with her cunt lips and she squirted on the floor. She must have been very close to cumming when I was fucking her.

Overall hot and certainly hard enough, but sensitivity still low.

Sex videos. Fucking; Tuesday, July 15, 2014

I asked Amelie if she needed to go upstairs and play with herself and then I could show up and play with her. She said she was low energy. But she said she'd take a shower.

I watched sex videos on the big screen while she was in the shower, then called upstairs to see what she wanted. She wanted it.

I got upstairs with my hard cock in my hand and she said her cunt was pulsating for me when she heard me coming up the stairs. We kissed and she started sucking my cock. She asked what we could do and I told her it was simple: I was going to put my cock in her cunt and fuck her.

She lay back and spread her legs and I licked her. Her cunt was wet and hot so I just slipped in. I had not been feeling a lot before that but her hot pussy immediately got me hot. I was plenty hard. As I fucked her she said she was going to cum soon and I told her I was going to also. I kept fucking her, still hard but less sensitive. I really need more pressure on my cock.

I need to sit up and fuck her that way to give my cock an angle. But this was also really hot because she liked the body contact. I just fucked her, licked her and fucked her and came. We were yelling a lot.

Afterwards I stuffed my cock up her and pumped her some more and then again and finally licked her more.

Sex videos. Fucking; Friday, July 18, 2014

Lying around in bed watching sex videos until Amelie took a shower. I was semihard but as soon as she touched my cock it got very hard.

I played with her cunt and licked it and then slipped in. Very hot. She was loving cock. I stroked her for a long time and came very slowly. Kept fucking her and she seemed to cum very slowly also.

Sex videos and fucking; Thursday, July 24, 2014

Took Viagra about 5. Earlier, I had told Amelie I wanted to fuck her.

Sex videos got me hard pretty fast. Cock rings helped. Once I walked in on her and she started playing with my hard-on, my cock got turgid and sensitive. Then I was licking her cunt and she was hot and wet. I double-fingered her and kept licking and squeezing her tits.

I slipped into her and her cunt was hot, very sensitive to my hot cock. She was excited to have me in her. I was kissing her and squeezing her tits and fucking her. I held back a little but was really aroused. I told her I was getting higher and higher.

When I was licking her she said she was going to cum again -- I didn't know she had cum already. Made me fuck her harder!

I think she came again and then we were both yelling and I exploded in her. Don't know how many times she came. I pulled out after cumming and my cock was hard, red and dripping. Very pretty.

After a while I was hard again and I asked if she wanted to get fucked again. But it didn't go anywhere. She just was not into it.

Sex vids and fucking; Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Amelie and I had a fight in the afternoon -- over lunch or something stupid. Then I asked her about nookie and she said I had better be nice to her. I teased her about it. She clearly got interested in the idea of getting fucked.

I took Viagra and was working downstairs when she called me and asked if I was busy.

I looked at some sex videos and started getting hard. I put on a cock ring and got really hard and hot. My cock was throbbing. No cum in 2 days? I was very sensitive.

I went upstairs and she was playing with herself using a toy and came soon. Lots of groaning. She put the toy aside as I walked in with my cock sticking straight out, red and hot. I gave her pussy a lick and just slipped my cock up her. It was slippery and hot. I had put some oil on it so that was part of the slipperiness, but her cunt was dripping from her playing with it as well.

I kissed her tits, pulled out and licked her more, fucked her more and kissed her. I pulled my cock out and looked down -- it was all white and frothy with her pussy juice. Each time I pulled back and then leaned forward to shove it in her, the head of my cock just parted her cunt lips in the most delicious manner. I got hotter and hotter, tried to slow down but she was writhing and eventually I couldn't hold back and came slowly in her.

Not sure if she came.

I'm hot and sensitive as I write this the following day.

Took Viagra. Sex videos and fucking; Thursday, July 31, 2014

Amelie seemed somewhat uninterested at first but at bedtime she said she was going to take a shower. I looked at sex videos and got very hard and hot. I was holding my cock as I went upstairs, kept jerking it to keep it hard. But then I was also bringing the laundry up and she asked for her pills and by the time I was crawling in bed with her I went soft.

She played with it a while but doesn't know how firmly to hold it. She rubbed my balls too while I played with her tits and cunt. I licked her for a while but got nowhere. She was not all that turned on either, it seemed.

Then I turned off the light and played with myself and got hot but not very hard. Finally read sex novel and began to get there. She played with herself using her toy. I put my hand in her cunt and it seemed hot and ready. I told her she should tell me where she wanted my cock; I told her that it turned me on when she said that.

She half-heartedly said it ("Put it in my cunt") and my cock got harder. I licked her (her suggestion) and slipped it inside her. She was hot and got hotter as I fucked her. She wanted to know how deep I was and if her cunt was hot.

She reached down and rubbed the tip of my cock on her cunt and really got off on that. Then I was fucking her hard and fast in order to cum and came hard inside her.

It feels like the high excitement phase is going by.

Sex videos and fucking; Saturday, August 2, 2014

I took the new Viagra and got very hard fast.

Amelie had taken a shower and gone to bed. I checked on her and she was asleep but soon after called me and said to come up. I was hot and hard by the time I got upstairs and she was playing with herself.

I kissed her while she came, then sucked on her tits and licked her cunt till she begged me to put my cock in her cunt. I tried to go slow but it was really hard -- I shoved it in and fucked her hard. We were both shaking.

After fucking and licking and getting harder and harder I came in her. She said she came before I fucked her but got very hot from the fucking.

So much for the hot phase passing.

Fucking my astoundingly beautiful princess; Tuesday, August 5, 2014

I took Viagra on the way to Andromeda's house. She was tired when I got there -- or wanted to fuck right away; not sure which. I asked her if we could shower together and she immediately went with it. Undressing her and rubbing her tits and ass and fingering her cunt and kissing her were getting me high. My cock in her hand was stiff but didn't stand up.

She told me she had not used her special cream (which apparently eases the discomfort of fucking for her) in a month and didn't know whether we could have sex. I told her there were many ways of making love.

We then lay in bed and snuggled for a bit, but I started playing with her and she got hot fast. She is such a fuck-slut. I kissed her all over but we both knew what she wanted -- cunt-licking. I had my fingers and tongue working on her and she got hotter and wetter.

I asked her if I could try fucking her a little and told her she had to tell me if anything hurt. My cock was raging hard and got even harder as I rubbed it up and down her cunt lips. That got her hotter and I started shoving it in her very slowly, working it back and forth.

I kissed her as I fucked her a little deeper. Eventually I was more than halfway in. She was tight and wet. When I pulled out to look at her cunt and lick it, it was stunningly beautiful. I told her later it looked like a pink flower. We fucked for a bit: I told her I felt tingles and electricity going up and down my back. The tightness of her cunt makes my cock act like a lightning rod and sends jolts up my back. My cock was not so sensitive but the rest of my body was!

I fucked her for a while without getting ready to cum, but then she asked me to fuck her hard and that got me going. She said "Fuck me now. Harder." I did and we both exploded. I told her afterwards that it felt like her cunt ballooned around the tip of my cock so I could cum in her in a gush, though the sphincter at the opening of her cunt was even tighter. She was surprised to hear that I could feel what was happening inside her. I didn't tell her that I had not gone balls deep. Next time!

My head reels when I think of making love with her. Every time we do it, it's amazing and gorgeous. She is stunning.

We cuddled and slept for a while, got dressed, smoked and left. On the way to the car she said she loved to be with me even without the sex.

Fucking downstairs, fucking upstairs; Wednesday, August 6, 2014

After our son went out, I stood over Amelie and played with my cock while she showed me a house she was interested in on her iPad. Finally I asked if it could wait and showed her my cock. It was hard and got harder after she sucked it. (Had already taken Viagra.) She dropped her pants in the kitchen and wanted it up her cunt right away. I used saliva on her cunt and pushed it in.

After a while we went upstairs (she didn't want to fuck on the couch) and she lay down on the bed and spread her thighs. I licked her a bit and shoved my cock up her. She yelled a bunch so I just started fucking her and kept going hard and fast till we both came. I was deep and the cum was intense but the connection was not so good. Hard cock, ok sensitivity, good libido, but not entirely satisfying.

Sex novel, no fucking; Saturday, August 9, 2014

I took Viagra after dinner and went to bed and read sex novel and got hard. But Amelie came upstairs much later and I was soft already. I tried playing with her and she sucked my cock but it didn't get very far. Licking her cunt only went so far. We panted and kissed but no fucking.

Fuck time; Monday, August 11, 2014

Earlier in the day I watched sex videos and got very hard and hot. Took Viagra late in the day just before going to bed. I was lying in bed playing with myself and reading a sex novel when Amelie walked in. I was putting oil on my cock and it looked pretty good but not very hard. She liked it though and started to play with herself. She came after a while.

1...345678