Sex Stories - 2014

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock was chafing from having the cock ring on all that time. I took the ring off and oiled up my cock and let it recover. I looked at sex videos and got hard pretty fast. It was hard and ready, so I went upstairs. She was lying in the dark with her legs spread. I stripped and kissed her and put my finger up her cunt -- she was wet, so she had probably just finished playing with herself.

I licked her cunt and she got hotter. She was playing with my cock and balls. I told her I'd better give her a taste. I got between her legs and put my cock tip between her cunt lips and started to shove it up her. She was really tight and a little abrasive. I pulled out and licked her some more and shoved it up her again. She was still very tight. The feeling was extraordinary. I fucked her and we got hotter and hotter.

I licked her more to get her cunt juice on my face. Then I kissed her so she'd get some of the juice and aroma too. When I was fucking her the aroma really hit me -- I don't know if it came from her cunt or from the juices on our faces.

I banged her and we came. Or I did. I don't know. She fell asleep soon after.

I told Amelie my cock was ready for her; Saturday, November 29, 2014

Actually I had told her earlier that I had tested it experimentally and it would make her quite happy. We joked about how scientific I was in my approach to fucking her.

She went upstairs and I watched porn videos and got hard and oily. I put on cock rings as well. When I went upstairs she was lying in the dark -- I don't know what she had done. But her bra was on so we struggled to get it off and then I was playing with her tits.

I put her hand on my cock so she wouldn't forget what I had for her. It was hard.

I kissed her lips, then her tits then licked her cunt a bit. She started bucking her hips and saying "Fuck me! Fuck me!" She just loves that cock up her cunt.

She turned her open pussy to face me and I rubbed my cock up and down her pussy lips. Then I shoved it up her a little and told her that was all the cock she could have. But I really couldn't resist and within seconds started to shove it up her all the way. She was tight! I don't know what she's been doing. Her cunt is deliciously snug now.

I fucked her slowly but eventually I was kissing her and fucking her faster and faster. Her juices were probably squirting around my cock and on my balls -- I don't know. But I felt the electric charges going up my back; I was not going to hold back from cumming, no way.

Kissing and fucking completes some sort of circuit. Electricity flows. This fuck was electric. Lots of shuddering and after-shocks.

Cuddling and light sex play at bed time; December 6, 2014

I was semi-hard and let Amelie play with my cock as I played with her tits and put my fingers in her cunt. It was delicious but didn't go far.

Later I looked at sex stories in bed and got a little harder.

Sweet and intense fucking; Sunday, December 7, 2014

Amelie was tired in the afternoon when I got back from the field trip. I took a shower and Viagra and she took a nap.

I was watching sex videos and getting really hot and hard when I heard her walking around upstairs. I asked her if she was busy and told her I was hot and bothered. She said to come up right away.

She was standing in the darkened room with her shirt off but bra on. I had my hard cock out. She grabbed it and rubbed my balls and said she was getting ready for me but needed me to lick her cunt. She lay back on the bed and opened her thighs and I licked her. Sweet aroma. My cock was harder yet and she wanted it so I started stuffing her slowly, just shoving it in by stages. The grip was lovely and the sensation amazing. It's always amazing to me how gorgeous a feeling fucking can be. I was shuddering while fucking her and she was too. She had pulled her legs back and I could sit up a bit and get even more of her aroma. I told her the aroma of our fucking was intoxicating.

I angled my cock so it went up into her. The base of my cock was down low so my balls were against her asshole. I think the tip was rubbing her G-spot. She said whatever I was doing was really good. It was getting me very hot also. I told her I wanted this to last but of course it didn't. I just fucked her and built up to a big climax and stayed hard for a long time afterwards. After I pulled out I shoved it back up her cunt and we stayed that way a while shuddering together.

Later I wrote Andromeda that I wasn't going to see her as we had planned.

Viagra and fucking. Low sensitivity, soft-on, no cum; Thursday, December 11, 2014

I had taken Viagra earlier. I felt the sinus discomfort and near headache for a bit but then it cleared. While Amelie was on the phone to her boss (in the middle of Homeland) I looked at sex videos and started to get hard. Afterwards I asked her if she wanted to go upstairs and get herself jacked up to get fucked. But she stayed on the couch, so I moved over and started to play with her.

She went to pee and I kept playing with myself and getting somewhat hard. She came back and grabbed my cock and said she was cock-centric. I was playing with her tits and kissing her. Eventually she stripped and then I stripped. My cock was at a 60 degree angle and somewhat soft but pretty. She was sucking it but then thought better of it. I think she wanted it hard and up her cunt.

She scooted to the edge of the couch and split her thighs so I could lick her cunt. She liked it a lot as I licked her and she got pretty wet. I don't know -- should I keep licking her? I was jerking my cock as I licked her and seemed to be getting harder so I decided to shove it up her. The friction was low and sensitivity pretty low, but she seemed to like it a lot. I felt my balls against her ass and thighs as she lifted her legs way up. I was holding her knees above my shoulder as I fucked her. I looked down and could see my cock sliding in her cunt. But I could also feel that it was soft. I told her, "Wait till it's really hard," but it never got there. When I fucked her fast or licked her she looked delirious. Not sure if she came but she was wet.

Eventually I had her lie on the floor with her hips up on a pillow and fucked her that way, but I got softer and eventually stopped. She looked pretty scrumptious lying there. I drenched my face in her cunt, then lay on top of her and shuddered and shook for a long time. Her tits were particularly delicious. What a gorgeous woman! Did I luck out or what? She loves to fuck, she loves my cock, she loves me. I don't know: it's pretty special.

Glorious fucking; Monday, December 15, 2014

I had taken Viagra earlier, began to feel hot behind the eyes, stuffy nose.

While watching Colbert I began to play with my cock and got hard pretty fast. I pulled out my cock and showed it to Amelie and she was all eyes. I put on a cock band, then walked over to her so she could suck it. It was hard!

I stripped. She stripped quickly and waited while I pulled the curtains. I kissed her and played with her tits and got the rest of her clothes off. Then I leaned her over the table and licked her cunt, but she wanted cock. So I obliged her. She was pretty wet when I stuck my finger in her cunt but my cock got some resistance when I went to shove it in her. I looked down and told her I wished she could see my cock going in her cunt, it was so pretty. After a bit of fucking I told her I wanted her on the couch. She sat on the edge and I licked her cunt and got her wet. Then I slipped in. I was at an angle going up into her cunt, the angle that gets her excited. I fucked her and she got excited! It's all about the G-spot!

I pulled out and rubbed the tip up and down her lips, then licked her and pretty soon she squirted. Then I got inside her and shoved it way up and fucked her and came. I probably could have dragged it out longer but we were laughing and I wasn't concentrating. Maybe if I focus I could fuck her longer and get my electric charge going.

I loved looking at my hard and wet, throbbing cock after I pulled it out of her.

Viagra and fucking. Hard but no cum; Thursday, December 18, 2014

I asked Amelie if after Sherlock she would fuck me and she said yes. I had already taken Viagra and had already gone through the initial hot eyes and stuffy nose.

She went upstairs and I put on cock rings and watched sex videos and got hard fast.

When I got upstairs with my hard cock sticking straight out, she was standing naked at the bedroom door and grabbed my cock and balls. She said touching my cock made her start to get wet.

After mauling her tits and squeezing her ass a while, she lay down on the bed and I went over and kissed her and squeezed her tits more and started to touch her cunt. She got wet fast. By the time I dove my face into her pussy she was sopping and bucking.

Over the next 20 minutes of play I got her juice all over my face and head and she squirted a good puddle on the quilt as well.

I decided to give her a taste of cock. I asked her how much cock she needed and she said all of it -- a lot. I rubbed my cock tip on her cunt lips and she got very sloppy. I fucked her slowly and then harder. I think that's when she squirted. She cums so easily now.

I pulled her around so my feet were against the wall and plunged into her cunt again. I was squeezing her tits, occasionally sitting up. I felt my cock and it was very hard. I made her grab and hold it so she could see how hard I was for her.

At one point I brought my cock up to her mouth and she got to taste how delicious her cunt juice was.

I fucked her a long time. Sometimes I pulled out and slowly shoved it up her. Sometimes my cock would bend deliciously and then pop into her cunt. I pulled out and pushed in over and over. Her pussy is amazing but not tight enough. What should I do? I should shove fingers into her while fucking her? Let's try that next.

I got close to cumming a couple of times. Finally I got behind her. She said to fuck her slowly so I did. Still no cum. I ran out of poop eventually.

She is luscious.

Viagra and intense fucking; Wednesday, December 31, 2014

I took Viagra around 3 or 4 am. Woke up at 5:30 with a raging hard-on.

Around 7 I started feeling up her tits and rubbing her back and thighs. She then got up to pee and I told her to take off her nasty jammies and turn on a light outside the room so I could see her. Then I put oil on my cock and got it hard and gleaming.

When she got in bed I grabbed her tits and began kissing her. I felt her cunt and it was beginning to get ready. I kneeled up by her head and poked my cock into her mouth while squeezing her tits. A little bit of cock-sucking and she was ready to be fucked. I got my head down between her thighs and licked her cunt and clit for a while till she was squirming and incredibly ready. She really wanted it.

I got between her legs and shoved my cock up her in one movement. Fucking! Fucking! Delicious. She was getting delirious. Soon she was shuddering and cumming and I kept fucking her.

I licked her and fucked her over and over. We probably fucked for a half hour straight. It got very intense at times. I got above her so my cock was going straight down into her cunt and rubbing her clit -- she liked that. But I wanted to feel my balls against her ass so I raised her legs up and shoved it up her that way. I pulled it out and rubbed it on her cunt lips and got all that sloppy juice going.

I slowed up the fucking motion and just pulled all the way out and shoved all the way in. Soon I was feeling electric tremors in my upper back and neck. Fucking, fucking and more electricity.

The electrical buzz in my spine is a special gift. It's not always associated with sex. It raises fucking to a special place where energy flow from and to the universe is a tactile experience. It's hard to describe. All I can say is that it feels like an electric current runs up from my cock and balls up through my back and neck to my head and up out into the world. I can lose my mind in the feeling, at least for a moment or two.

I couldn't cum yet, but then I was kissing her and squeezing her tits and fucking her cunt and shuddering inside like orgasm aftershocks.I told her I was having aftershock without cumming. And I kept fucking her...

Eventually it built up for her and me at the same time and we both seemed to cum big together.

An amazing fuck.

1...345678