Sex Stories - 2014

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before fucking her I thought I was really hard. But when I pushed against her cunt my cock bent and felt softer. Only after working my cock into her cunt slowly and all the way I felt that I got really hard. That's when I pulled out and looked down at my cock and it was throbbing and looking huge.

Twice she grabbed my cock and rubbed it on her cunt lips and shoved it in and out of her cunt. I was feeling really excited yet not ready to cum. I fucked her harder and harder and she seemed to cum. Then I pulled out and let her suck my cock -- which was all red and fat. She really liked my cock. It was rampant.

Then I shoved it back in and began to whale away at her cunt until we both came. Lots of yelling.

After I pulled out and cooled off a bit I shoved it back in her -- it was still hard. She said I could leave it in her, so I just lay on her and left my cock throbbing in her cunt. Eventually we separated and lay back and fell asleep.

Woke up Andromeda and seduced her; Wednesday, March 19, 2014

I arrived at Andromeda's house early in the morning and I told her I was going to seduce her; she said no. But then she invited me to cuddle with her. Pretty soon I was kissing her tits and finger-fucking her luscious cunt and rubbing her amazing ass. And then I was between her legs licking her cunt and she got hotter and hotter.

I licked her a long time and she might have cum multiple times. I got semi-hard but her cunt is so tight I could not get in. I tried multiple times. She reached down and rubbed the tip of my cock on her cunt for a long time but there was nothing there.

Yet afterwards I was shaking and cumming for a long time. She is magical!

Her cunt was very salty. Amazing to play with. I so wanted to fuck her...

Viagra. Quick fuck later; Saturday, March 22, 2014

I asked Amelie if she wanted to play. She had asked to get fucked after the party so I was following up, but she said she was tired.

She went upstairs and I looked at sex videos and got hard pretty fast. I went upstairs and showed her my hard-on. She said she got wet as soon as she saw it. I played with her cunt and let her suck my cock. Her cunt was starting to get wet and I didn't want to lose my hard-on before shoving it in her so I said she could suck me after I fucked her.

I turned her body and shoved it in. It felt really good and the sensitivity was medium - high. Fucking her felt great and I didn't want to pull out after all. She was pretty excited. I licked her cunt several times and kept fucking her and sucking on her tits until I came with a yell.

Viagra and hot fucking; Sunday, March 23, 2014

Amelie went upstairs to take a shower and I watched sex videos and got hard fast. I went upstairs, stripped and watched sex videos and oiled my cock, Then I went into the bathroom and showed her something pretty -- my hard cock. She said she was wet already but wanted me to lick her. We kissed and I played with her tits and cunt.

I then bent her over the edge of the bed, licked her cunt for a bit then shoved my cock into her. It slipped in pretty well and it felt good. We fucked a while this way, then I poured oil over my cock and watched it going in and out of her cunt: wet, red and wonderfully swollen.

I told her I wanted her to play with herself using her toy and then I would fuck her. I got her the toy but then plunged my cock into her cunt and gave her a whirlwind fuck. The sensation was electric and building. I thought I might cum and she looked like she was going to cum. She might have squirted on my balls.

I pulled out and she played with herself, then I licked her and plunged in again. I was shoving in and out of her really violently and yelling as she came and squirted me more. Her cunt seemed to balloon and that's when I came. Earlier I had told her how tight her cunt seemed.

After a while I went downstairs to get some clementines and my cock was still partly hard and red.

What happened with Andromeda? Will I ever fuck her again.

Viagra, sex novel and fucking; Tuesday, March 25, 2014

While Amelie was out at her voice lesson I decided I wanted to fuck her. I took Viagra and a shower. I looked at sex videos upstairs and got hard, but it took a while. But I was hot and knew I could get it up to fuck her. It's been a question mark since the no-go with Andromeda.

We watched movies and I played with myself lying on the floor. No cock action now -- stayed soft the whole time.

But Amelie asked me to lick her and I immediately felt a twinge. I read The Oyster and got hard pretty fast. Not a lot of sensation.

I went upstairs with my hard-on in my hand and stood in the bedroom doorway and watched her play with herself briefly, then stripped and went over and kissed her tits. She was hot. She had a mini-cum with her vibrator, then I licked her cunt.

She turned her body. I had put oil on my cock so it just slipped in. Not a lot of sensation but she liked it a lot and started shaking. I long-stroked her. Pulling out of her was fun -- my cock made splashing and kissing sounds as it came out of her cunt.

I then straddled her arm and let her suck my cock. I put 2 fingers up her cunt and did the come-hither G-spot action She was panting and saying, "Just fuck me."

I got into her. My cock shoved in slightly off angle and twisted into her cunt -- felt really good. Then just a few strokes and she was bucking and I felt splashing on my balls and thighs. Some more strokes and more squirting. She was really cumming now. I just kept pumping her and she kept cumming until I came too. There never was a lot of sensation, I think maybe because after she came with her vibrator her cunt was real loose. But it was a good fuck and a good cum. I was happy about it.

Sex play, no hard-on, no fucking; Thursday, March 27, 2014

Amelie was getting dinner ready but I played up to her and she grabbed my cock. But it wasn't hard and got softer as we fooled around. She wanted me to slip it in her as we stood at the sink. I oiled it up and put oil on her cunt -- she was not very wet -- and it slipped in a bit but clearly was not getting harder.

Then she lay on the rug and I licked her cunt. By then I was completely limp. I tried the two-finger fuck and she was not interested. She asked me to hug her. So I asked her to pull her tits together and I rubbed my chest on them. Very hot. Still no hard-on.

Loud fucking; Thursday, April 3, 2014

After Star Trek I was looking at The Pearl and getting hard as Amelie went in the kitchen. She came back in the room and I showed her my hard-on through the sweatpants. She liked it -- her eyes twinkled and she oohed and aahed over it. She has great theatrical instincts.

She said she was going upstairs to wait for me. I told her to play with herself and get hot for me.

I then watched sex videos and got really hard. By the time I got upstairs she was lying in the darkened room with her vibrator on her cunt and panting for my cock. I kneeled by her and let her suck my hard cock. She really liked that and slurped it.

I was sucking her lips and tits and pushing my finger in her cunt below the vibrator. Her pussy aroma was strong. I licked her pussy a little and tasted it, kissed her, squeezed her tits and she got hotter and hotter. I was ready to fuck her and she was ready to get fucked.

I got between her legs and slurped her cunt while squeezing her tits. She was breathing hard so I got on top and started shoving my cock up her cunt. It was slippery but tight and, as my cock got up her twat, the sensitivity of my cock increased. The more I play with myself and with her the more sensation I have in my cock. As I pumped in and out the suction on my cock and pressure on my balls as I went way up her pussy were delicious. I was kissing her lips and tits and yelling a lot.

I pulled out several times and licked her so she was really wet and then shoved my hard-on into her as far as I could. I couldn't feel her squirting but I could tell my balls were wet. She loved getting all that cock and suddenly tipped her hips and cunt down and put extra pressure on her clit and seemed to cum. I have no idea. I was yelling a lot.

As we got hotter she said I was getting harder and bigger. I'm not sure. I couldn't see my cock whenever I pulled out but it clearly was hard and very hot. I love giving and getting pleasure by using my cock in her cunt.

Finally I decided to just go for it. I told her I was going fuck her hard and cum -- no interruption in the sensitivity this time like the last time we fucked. I rammed her, yelled a lot and finally squirted cum inside her cunt. I have no idea how much but it probably was a lot. I had been saving cum for over a day.

She joked about how I kept getting harder and bigger the longer I fucked her. Maybe she got tighter too. But at the end, when I came, her cunt was not squeezing the tip of my cock. It must have been the sphincter that was tight. I think at first when I go in her, her cunt is tight all the way and squeezes the tip of my cock, increasing blood flow, hardness and sensitivity. Squeezing the cock tip reduces chances that I'll cum quickly. After she cums her cunt balloons but the sphincter squeezes down so the base of my cock is held tight and the tip given room to expand and squirt cum. Sensitivity seems to move up the cock. If I could have my balls squeezed while cumming that would be a trip. I'll have to ask her to do that.

We talked quietly for a while afterwards.

Intense fucking, great cum; Saturday, April 5, 2014

After seeing a movie. I took a shower and rested. I read a sex novel and got hard, then invited Amelie upstairs. She got herself upstairs and naked quickly. Her tits were soft and luscious.

She sucked my cock and said she was getting wet. I licked her tits, then her cunt. She was getting sloppy. I finger-fucked her a bit, then got around between her thighs.

She rubbed the tip of my cock on her cunt lips and clit and got hotter. I started pushing my cock in her. It was a bit soft and I told her it was bending because she was so tight. I went real slow and the sensation built up.

I fucked her slowly then faster and the sensation was electric. I started to get harder. I licked her some more several times and each time I went in her I was harder and bigger. She said my cock felt really big in her, and when I fucked her more the sensation got more intense.

I started feeling her squirt on my balls. She was bucking under me and groaning a lot. I kissed her and fucked her really hard. Not so much noise. Just very intense. I felt her cunt relax around the tip of my cock so I knew she had cum. Maybe several times. So I let go. Not sure how much hotter I could have gotten. Cumming in her was lovely.

Talked about last night's fucking; Sunday, April 6, 2014

She said she liked the feel of my cock tip on her pussy lips and the opening of her cunt. I'll have to rub my cock there more often and see how she likes it.

She said everything was fine but my cock inside her was the ultimate.

Nice, hot fucking; Wednesday, April 9, 2014

I took Viagra early. When Amelie came home, we sat outside and I asked her if she needed rest before I carried out my designs on her. I was playing with her tits and rubbing her cunt through her clothes.

We started kissing outside and pretty soon she started playing with my cock through my pants. Then she pulled it out and sucked on it.

By the time we got inside I was nearly completely hard. She went upstairs to pee and change and I oiled my cock and read sex novel and played with myself, getting harder.

She came in and kissed me and sucked on my cock. I pushed up her shirt and played with her tits. She pulled down her pants and sat on the couch, spreading her legs for me. I licked her cunt for a bit and found it slightly dry, but since I could put my fingers up her and she was looking like she wanted to be fucked, I started working my cock into her. I went slowly and there was a lot of friction. I was completely inside her and fucking her and the friction really made my cock hard. I was glad I had been playing with it so much -- it was getting harder and more sensitive at the same time. I pulled out a couple of times and rubbed it on her clit and also licked her more.

She said she wanted to be on the floor, so I spread the sleeping bag out for her. She was lying back with her legs spread and after licking her a little bit I plunged in all the way to the balls. It was a lot easier! And juicier! I liked it a lot and got very hot fucking her this way. She said her cunt was spasming and that she was cumming. After that I told her the next time she came I was going to stop movement so I could feel her cunt spasms. But in fact just a few more pumps and I was close and before I knew it I was cumming. I think she actually wanted me to hold back! I have to teach her how to squeeze the cock tip so we can fuck longer.

Viagra but no poontang, no cum; Friday, April 11, 2014

Earlier in the day I had been hard and hot. In the early afternoon I got Amelie to lie on the living room rug; I stripped her and licked her cunt and finger-fucked her, but my cock wouldn't get hard. Then it turned out she wasn't interested anyway. She said she was achy.

Intense fucking; Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Yesterday, Amelie asked if we could have some fun today. So before she came home today I took a shower and took Viagra.

Once she was home we talked, then she went upstairs to change, I looked at The Oyster, got hard and went upstairs after her. I walked into the bedroom as she was changing. My cock was tenting out my pants and she noticed. She said she was feeling bad and wanted me to help her feel better. I rubbed her ass and her tits and she stripped quickly and asked me to lick her. She was lying on her back. I got her to suck my cock which was getting really hard, then I licked her cunt a while and she was breathing hard.

She turned her body so I could start getting inside her. I rubbed my cock on her pussy lips then started to slide it in. Her hole was wet and clasped my cock really well. Great sensation as I started to fuck her. It had been many days. We both could feel the excitement. The grip of her cunt on my cock is truly exceptional. I felt the tightness of her cunt earlier when I was licking her and stuck my finger in her cunt -- it really gripped.

I fucked her and licked her several times. I looked down to see my cock. I love the way it bends as I push into her cunt, but I couldn't see that. I still couldn't get all the way in balls deep. But the excitement was high and I fucked her fast for a while. I pulled out again and cooled off a bit while licking her cunt. She was bucking and clearly wanted my cock inside her. I was yelling as I went in and fucked her hard and then we were both cumming hard.

It's always the same. We get hot and aroused fast and want to cum. If I could stay hard I could probably fuck her more and she would cum again, but that doesn't happen. Maybe that's ok. It certainly is intense when we cum together.

Quick fuck; Thursday, April 17, 2014

I took Viagra as she was getting home. We knew somehow that we were going to fuck -- can't remember how. I went upstairs and she was in bed playing with herself. But her thighs were cold when I started licking her. I just shoved my cock in her pussy and started to fuck her.

My cock was really hard. No bending as I went up her cunt. She just wanted it so I gave it to her fast.

Amelie went in the bedroom and spread her legs and invited me in; Monday, April 21, 2014

In Austin: In air b&b bedroom, she spread her legs and invited me in. I had not taken Viagra. No cock action whatsoever. She was shaking and I was excited but couldn't get it up. I licked her cunt a while.

Took Viagra and fucked her -- eventually; Monday, April 21, 2014

Initially, when we got got to the air b&b apartment from our son's (where I took the Viagra) I was looking at sex stories on-line and getting no results; she was sitting on the couch. Eventually she asked me if we could play tomorrow. I told her maybe tonight.

That was before -- see story above.

After she went to bed I put on sex videos and still couldn't get much of a cockstand.

Eventually, very slowly, the hard-on came.

I went to the bedroom and told her she wouldn't get much fucking. I didn't feel any sensation. Yet, after playing with her cunt and tits, my cock was hard enough to start shoving it in her and soon I was hard -- hard. And sensitive. The charge between her cunt and my cock was electric. I fucked her a long time and got hotter and hotter.

She held and squeezed my cock as I shoved it in and out of her. She liked that a lot. Now I have to get her to cup my balls while I fuck her.

Then I pulled out and let her suck my cock. I licked her hard and she started to buck. I shoved my cock back up her cunt and fucked her hard. I thought I could hold back but I I had 2 - 3 days worth of cum ready to spill out: I just started cumming in her and then fell asleep quickly afterwards.

She must have cum or at least squirted. Hours later when I woke up I felt my balls and they were wet with her cunt juice.

Intense fucking; Tuesday, April 22, 2014

In Austin still: We got home from Zilker Park and I took a shower and Viagra. Amelie said she was going to take a shower and nap, but then she just stayed in bed and turned over to sleep. I watched a few sex videos and got pretty hard fast.

My cockstands seem to be on some sort of hard-on ON-OFF switch. Can't get it up, but once up, cock keeps popping up. I don't get it.

I went in the bedroom and showed her my hard-on and she was interested. I invited her to come up to the loft after she peed. I climbed up there and kept playing with my cock, getting harder and hotter. When she came up I touched her cunt and it was wet and I got harder. I kissed her and squeezed her tits and got yet harder. Finally I said I had to be in her and she spread her thighs and waited for me to fuck her. I showed her my hard-on and she leaned over to suck on it.

I licked her cunt and she seemed really ready so I started pushing my cock into her but very slowly. She circled the base of my cock and squeezed it and rubbed the tip on her cunt lips and we got hotter. Soon I was way up her pussy and really feeling the heat. There was some friction, so I pulled out and licked her and slipped in again and it was a lot smoother. I felt like my balls were up against her asshole.

As we fucked, I felt like I could go on for a long time. Not so much pressure in my balls. Wrong! I fucked her hard, then slow, then licked her and the second time inside her she started bucking and that put me over the edge. I came pretty big. When I pulled out my cock was still dripping. I shoved it up her cunt again and she smiled.

It was fun to be fucking and kissing her at the same time. Lips and pussy lips -- what a combination...

Intense fucking; Thursday, April 24, 2014

The excitement keeps building. We fucked yesterday and the day before. And now we're at it again.

I took Viagra around 1:30. Amelie took a nap and I worked on my photos. Watched sex videos twice. Got hard fast the first time. Not as hard and took longer the second time, but all of a sudden I knew it was time -- I just kept getting harder and hotter.

123456...8