Sex Stories - 2014

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sucked her clit and slipped my cock into her pussy and fucked her. My balls were so full of cum I went over the edge very fast and all of a sudden I was cumming in her. She always loves that.

Sex videos and fucking, no cum; Saturday, August 16, 2014

I was very hard and sensitive when I shoved my cock up Amelie's cunt. After fucking her for a while and holding back I realized her cunt was just not tight enough to squeeze my cock.

After more fucking I got tired and lost sensation. She said later that she had not been all that turned on. I realized I couldn't cum without a lot more effort.

Sex videos and fucking; Monday, August 18, 2014

Got really hard and hot from sex videos. When I came into the living room Amelie noticed my hard-on right away and grabbed it and sucked it. But she said to come upstairs to fuck her. I asked her if we could do something different. I told her I wanted to have some force behind me when I fucked her. I wanted to stand or something.

While she was upstairs playing with herself, I looked at more sex videos and got hard and hot again. I oiled up my cock then went upstairs and she was lying back looking really good for fucking.

I licked her cunt briefly then slipped my cock up her and really shoved it home. She was excited and kept saying she wanted it as deep as I could go. After I pushed it in her hard she grabbed my cock with her cunt, laughing and said she was holding it for me

After pumping in her a little bit and kissing her and sucking her tits I just went over the top and had a long slow dribbly cum in her. No cock pulsing or balls squeezing. Just slowly oozed cum. Very intense.

Early Viagra and fucking; Thursday, August 21, 2014

I woke up soft but I knew I had to fuck Amelie. I took Viagra and brushed my teeth and by the time I got back to bed I was half hard. I read a sex novel and got fully hard. By 6 I knew I had to wake her up so I could fuck her. My cock was throbbing.

She had to run off to pee so I oiled up my cock and got it as hard as I could. But it really didn't matter -- it was going to be fuck-ready hard no matter what. Sensitivity? Not super but hot enough.

She came back and didn't grab it! Damn! Doesn't she see how gorgeous it is? Does she want to play with it? I want her to rub it up and down and play with my balls and rub my ass.

She lay down and I stuffed my cock in her mouth. I had a lot of saliva for her, so I sucked and licked her cunt. I stuffed her with my fingers, but she wanted my cock up her cunt. I went in very slowly; just the tip. She laughed and finally grabbed it and rubbed it up and down her cunt lips. Slowly I stuffed her. Eventually after a while I was way way deep and the fat base of my cock felt like it was expanding her cunt lips and my balls were pressing on her pussy lips.

She could tell that I was deep and got very excited. It took several tries to get that deep. I was surprised by how much deeper I got after several tries. I need leverage. I need to have her doubled up so I can be on my knees shoving my cock way up her cunt using my whole body and legs. Then I'd get deeper faster. I just love that feeling of cock tip way up in her belly and balls down at her cunt lips, spreading them.

We were both grunting and roaring and yelling and I came. It was hard cumming in her. Was her cunt expanded from cumming or was it squeezing the tip of my cock making it harder to squirt cum in her?

"Can we fuck?" Saturday, August 23, 2014

Amelie asked me to fuck her the next day. I smiled at her lasciviously.

Viagra and sex videos. Cock-rings and fucking; Sunday, August 24, 2014

Sex videos. I checked out the state of my hard-on and it was good. I oiled my cock and it was big and hard and glistening. I was ready to fuck Amelie so I sidled up to her in bed and waved my hard-on around. She left to pee.

While she was in the bathroom I read a sex story and got harder. She came in to watch me waving my cock around and groaning. She liked it and couldn't take her eyes off my cock. I told her I wanted to fuck her right away. She said "Come fuck me with your big cock."

I licked her cunt -- I had lots of saliva -- and rubbed the tip of my cock on her cunt lips, then slipped in. I tried to go deep and told her I wanted to get my balls right up against her cunt lips. She really likes this stuff. She just was ecstatic about having all that hot hard cock in her cunt deep. She kept babbling about what it was doing to her. And I was grunting. I can't speak much when my cock is up her cunt. I just grunt!

I pulled out several times to lick her and look at my hard, throbbing cock. I kissed her tits and watched them jiggle as I fucked her and we were laughing about that. I lifted her legs up so I could go deeper. But not too high so it wouldn't hurt her. Finally I said I was going to fuck her hard and cum and I did. No idea if she came. I had a very intense cum.

Sex novel, no fucking; Tuesday, August 26, 2014

I invited Amelie upstairs to fuck, but never could get it up. I licked her a while after she played with herself. She played with my balls and my cock got pretty hard but once I licked her again it went soft.

Andromeda's nipples; 29 August 2014

After making out with Andromeda in the dunes, we had lunch in town, then went to her house and I took a shower with her. She is stunning. She wants me but has all these reservations. I don't know if I can take it any more.

After the shower I stayed naked. I lay down on the couch and told her to lie on top of me, first in her bathrobe, then with her robe off and her tits on me. She rubbed her nipples all over my bare chest. She is delicious and sensuous and raunchy. I love her...

On the way home I wondered what it would be like to fuck Amelie. I took Viagra...

Fucking her brains out, Friday, August 29, 2014

That evening, after having struck out on fucking my girl friend Andromeda, I was home with my wife Amelie. I went outside where she was sitting and started playing with her tits. Then I unzipped my pants and let her play with my cock and balls. She did a good job and soon my cock was standing stiff. I told her I wanted to oil her up and fuck her and she ran inside and dropped her pants and leaned over the sink.

I oiled up her cunt and shoved my cock up her and fucked her while she yelled "Fuck me! Fuck me!" I pulled her bra up and squeezed her tits while fucking her, then pulled out and rubbed the tip of my cock on her cunt. Sensation was low but my cock was really hard.

After a while I told her to come in the living room. I put a pillow on the floor and she lay down and spread her thighs. I licked her cunt -- lots of saliva -- then slipped my cock in and fucked her hard. She liked that and started yelling. After some hard pumping, I pulled out and rubbed it on her cunt lips. I laughed telling her how sloppy her pussy was getting, and fucked her more. I then licked her cunt a lot and she seemed about to cum -- or maybe she came while I was licking her -- or maybe she came later when I fucked her hard. In all she said she squirted and came three times.

I was holding myself up on my hands and fucking her with hip action. It felt good on my body. I was fucking her very hard, but then pulled all the way out and shoved it in slowly. Sometimes in trying to push it in, my cock would miss her cunt opening because everything was so wet and slippery; then my cock tip would ride up on her bush; and she would help me find the right hole. But most of the time my cock found the right hole. It was delicious to find her cunt that way -- no hands. My cock tip knows her cunt opening!

I did the slow pump for a while and she liked it. I told her to feel my cock -- the tip as it entered her, then the rest of it, then my balls against her cunt lips. But I could not get in as deep as I could sometimes in the past. Once I found an angle where I could feel my cock going in real deep. As I fucked her she seemed to change the sensation of her cunt; she said she was gripping my cock hard. I was fucking her hard and the sloppiness continued.

But I was also not very sensitive so I just kept fucking her and stayed hard. I pulled out and jerked my hard cock above her belly so she could see it and asked her to look at my cock. I looked down at her belly and cunt. Her belly was real flat but I still couldn't see her cunt opening. Just a slit. She seemed tired but I told her to play with her cunt and really spread it. Then I fucked her more.

Finally I got off her and told her to roll on her side. She was reluctant at first, but then let me slip it in from behind. I fucked her hard that way and finally started getting some sensation. So I kept up the cunt-pumping relentlessly till she seemed to cum again. I was getting a little more sensitive and feeling charges going to my head, so I kept pumping her and finally came.

This was one of the longest fuck session I've ever had. I love fucking my wife's brains out, especially after my girl friend turns me down.

Fucking, no cum; Monday, September 1, 2014

After Star Trek I licked Amelie's toes and feet, rubbed her crotch through her pants, then kissed her and played with her tits. She reached up through my pants leg and played with my cock. I pulled my pants down slowly and showed her my cock which was just slightly stiff. She liked its looks and started to peel off her clothes. She licked and jerked my cock till it was pretty hard.

She then went in the kitchen to strip and I got oil on my cock and came up behind her at the sink and shoved it up her. I fucked like that, holding her hips and visualizing my cock up her cunt and my balls slapping her cunt lips as I pushed forward. She seemed to like it, especially when I pulled out and agitated her cunt lips by hand. Very sloppy, delicious sound. Overall, I was not so hard or sensitive, I really couldn't feel her cunt pressure.

I pulled out and she said she had to go upstairs to pee and use her toy. I went downstairs and watched sex videos and got very hard. When I got upstairs she had just finished cumming, lying in a dark bedroom. I licked her a little, then slipped my cock into her pussy. Her cunt pressure was perfect and got me sensitized. I fucked her a long time and could have just gone ahead and cum but I pulled out and licked her. I asked her if she was going to cum and drench my balls while I fucked her.

After a while she seemed to lose interest, so I pulled out slowly and shoved it in slowly and tried to get her interest that way. It was pretty good but clearly she wanted a rest. I need to fuck her more often to build up her stamina!

I got off her and we cooled off in the fan breeze for a while. I told her I'd fuck her later so I could cum.

Viagra and fucking; Saturday, September 6, 2014

After watching Breaking Bad, I started playing with my cock and asked Amelie if I should watch sex videos so I could get hard and fuck her. But I started to get hard right in front of her while playing with her toes. She asked to see my cock so I showed it to her and she told me it was pretty. Pretty soon I was in front of her kissing her and rubbing her tits and she was playing with my cock. She said her cunt was getting ready for me.

I pulled up her shorts and bra and we played with each other, then I pulled down her pants. My cock was sticking straight out at her. I put a quilt down on the rug and she lay down. I kneeled by her head and stuffed my cock in her mouth, then started licking her cunt. Once she got breathless I turned around and stuffed her cunt with my hard cock. I told her to pull my cock into her and she was both rubbing the top on her cunt lips and squeezing it in her hand.

I then stuffed her all the way and pumped her for a while. She squeezed her cunt. Whenever I pull out, angling my hips so my cock can find her cunt opening and slide in is a delicious operation. And I was getting all the way down inside her, balls deep.

As we fucked we got louder and she said she was cumming. I have not felt her squirting on my balls in a while. But she must have squirted because, later, the quilt was wet under her.

Then I fucked her harder and said I was cumming. After I came, I pulled out, then stuffed her with cock again a little bit. But I found my cock was now oversensitive and needed to be out of her cunt and in the open air.

Initially sensitivity was lowish but built up as she played with me. Fucking her did not increase sensitivity much so I had to really jam it in her to cum.

Played with my cock, played with her tits, no fucking; Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Amelie started playing with my cock and then my balls as well. I told her I wanted to wave my hard cock in front of her face and have her suck it. She laughed.

Later in the afternoon, played with her tits and rubbed her cunt through her pants. I asked her if she wanted to get fucked later and she said yes.

Later still I took Viagra but no fucking resulted.

Viagra, sex videos and fucking; Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Earlier I asked Amelie if she wanted to play while our niece was out of the house and she was enthusiastic. She went out to get her nails done and I was looking at sex videos and getting really hot and hard. I texted her a photo of my hard cock and she immediately responded with "Holy shit, I'll be right home."

I had the sleeping bag and pillow ready in the basement by the time she got back and my cock was hard and oiled up. I pulled up a chair as she came down the stairs. We kissed and we played with each other for a bit. She couldn't keep her hands off my cock. Eventually, I used some more oil on my cock and on her cunt, then sat down and got her to straddle me and sit on my cock. I got up her cunt but not very deep. It's hard to get balls deep in that position.

I then got her to lie down with her ass on the pillow and licked her cunt until she was panting, then slid my hard cock into her slit. She was happy as I pumped her, alternating between licking her cunt and fucking it.

At one point she said, "Just fuck me!" and I did and I came. We were yelling and she gave out some screams. Still no ball-drenching squirts but I think she came pretty good.

I pulled out my cock but then slipped it back in and stayed hard inside her for a while. We were laughing at how hard I was.

Viagra and early morning fucking; Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Amelie and I were sleeping in bunk beds at my friend's NYC apartment. I took Viagra early and looked at sex videos to get hard. I was raging hard and ready for a fuck quickly. My cock was throbbing so I figured I'd better fuck her and cum.

I climbed off the bunk bed and got oil on my cock, then sat next to her and kissed her. I brought her hand down to my hard oily cock and she liked what she felt. But she had to run off to the bathroom. I kept rubbing it but it went slightly soft.

When she came back, we got into kissing again and I sucked her tits, then got my head down between her legs and licked her cunt. Her cool hand on my cock and balls got me hard fast. Feeling her wet pussy was helpful too; I was ready to fuck her.

I got between her legs and she pulled my cock into her cunt with her hand and shoved it in. Her cunt angle was funny and at first it felt like my cock was going in her bent and soft but soon her legs were up and I was shoving in her straight and getting harder and hotter. Her cunt walls were tight against my cock tip and I started getting really high. I licked her a few times and soon was fucking her hard. Soon I felt the dribble of cum and decided to go for it. I told her I was cumming and fucked her and came.

I need to go slow and build it up. Let's try that next time. I think I did pull out once and rub the cock tip against her cunt lips. That's always good for a thrill.

Sex videos & fucking; Thursday, October 2, 2014

Still at my friend's apartment. Amelie and I fucked spoon-style for a long time lying on our sides. She was writhing and screaming sotto voce. I came in her when she said "Cum for me." Hard fucking. Very juicy -- but I used oil also. Low sensitivity.

Sex videos and fucking; Saturday, October 4, 2014

Viagra earlier. After riding the bike I looked at sex videos and got really hard and hot. I asked Amelie if she wanted to get fucked now or after I took a shower -- while waving my hard cock in her face. She had no choice. She came upstairs, peed, and came into the bedroom to strip. She was grabbing my hard cock right away -- it was all oiled up and slick, red and hard. I was rubbing her tits, then pulled her pants down and rubbed her crack.

She got down on the bed on her back and I got between her legs and licked her. She was wet so I plunged my cock in -- it took her by surprise. I pumped her furiously for a bit, then pulled back and had her rub my cock-tip on her cunt lips. I licked her a bunch and fucked her alternately but my cock was losing sensation. I stayed hard but I wasn't sure I could cum if I kept fucking her in that position. She kept yelling "Fuck me! Fuck me!" But her cunt was too slick and loose for me to cum. So I had her roll on her side and fucked her from behind. A long time, but definitely more sensation. Her thighs being together so my cock slides between her ass cheeks into her cunt makes the difference. Still it took a while, but I came and she was writhing. She said she came, but I'm not sure.

Sex videos, argument, fucking; Monday, October 6, 2014

I had asked Amelie if she wanted to play later on and she said yes. I took Viagra, watched sex videos and was hard and hot when I went upstairs to the bedroom. But when I went in to her she asked me if I loved her. This was a reference to our discussions of sex and monogamy and marriage and counseling. I was angry and my cock deflated as I lay down with her on the bed.

I didn't know I was angry until she asked me what was going on. I had earlier received an email from Mike talking about anger. I told her that I get angry when there is a condition put on my love. "I'll fuck you if you love me" just doesn't cut it. It deflates me and makes me angry. I cannot be responsible for her happiness. She needs to know how valuable and precious she is and not just because of what I say when I want o fuck her. I show her how much I care for her with the things I do for her and for us, every day.

She said she was worried about approaching me and felt that sex had to happen on my schedule. I told her I like being seduced and her coming on to me turned me on. I told her that I needed a bit of warning so I could be ready to fuck her. I wished that she could watch sex videos with me and enjoy them. I said I could understand if she was reluctant to approach me because she thought maybe she wouldn't get any results if I couldn't get it up.

As we talked about it and hashed it out we got closer and eventually started kissing. My cock got hard so I fucked her.

I had her suck my cock. I told her I thought it was beautiful and she should watch it go up her cunt. I tried to get her to sit up so she could see me stuff her cunt but she couldn't sit up that much. By this time my cock was raging hard, but the sensation was pretty low. I got her to squeeze the base with her hand as I fucked her.

1...345678