Sex Stories - 2014

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had asked her earlier about getting her episiotomy reversed so her cunt could grip my cock harder. She was doing a lot of cunt squeezing while I fucked her. I had also told her that fucking on the side squeezed her ass cheeks around my cock and gave me more sensation so I could cum. I had told her it was mostly a matter of my having lost sensation, but it would help if her cunt was tighter.

In any case, after fucking a while and not getting any closer to cumming (even though I had been close when I jerked off downstairs) she turned on her side and slipped my cock in her from behind. I fucked her a long time and she really liked it. She later told me that she came. I didn't. Eventually we both stopped.

Amelie got me to fuck her; Thursday, October 9, 2014

She came up to me and grabbed my cock. Then she said she had to pee. So I went downstairs and took Viagra and finished my recording project.

When I came upstairs she was lying on the floor playing with her tits. I told her I'd mix up some OJ and then join her.

Eventually I got down on the floor and played with her tits and she began to groan. I lay down with her and sucked on her tits but couldn't get much of a cockstand. I licked her and she got more excited.

I told her to wait. I went upstairs and got a sex toy for her and a cock ring for me. She played with herself as I kissed her tits. After a bit I started to feel the familiar sinus blockage and my cock got harder. She reached over and felt it and got excited again.

She started to suck it. I felt her cunt and it was very juicy. I told her I wanted to stuff her cunt first and then have her suck the juice off my cock.

I went inside her but my cock was getting soft again even though it had felt like it was getting very hard. It bent as it went in. I told her how that felt. I had her grab my cock and rub it on her cunt lips, then pull it inside her. I told her to hold my cock while I fucked her.

I had my feet against the wall and I fucked her hard. My cock got harder and harder. I kept fucking and licking her. We were both yelling a lot. My cock was hard but not so sensitive. I told her I was going to fuck her until I came and she said she wanted that. I felt her juice squirting on my balls and eventually squirted my cum in her.

Viagra, no hard-on, no fucking; Wednesday, October 15, 2014

I asked Amelie if she wanted some action and she looked interested. I had already taken Viagra when I took a shower and she started looking expectantly upstairs. I decided to cowboy it -- I was just going for it and fuck her. She played with herself and then I let her play with me as we lay on the bed. I got slightly hard and we were kissing a lot. I licked her and fingered her. She was hot for me but there was nothing happening with my cock.

I put on a cock ring and had her play with herself while stuffing my cock down her throat from above. My cock looked like it was getting there as it went in her mouth -- it was pretty. But soft.

Later I was on top of her and tried to get it inside her when it got partially hard, but then it went back down again.

She came several times. I had a long body-shuddering orgasm without cum.

The cock ring stayed on. Makes my balls and cock tingle when it's on.

The delicious, but incomplete, pleasure of full-body orgasms

Orgasms, like the whole panorama of sex, come in many varieties.

Above all is the pleasure of getting excited and rubbing against my loved one. Or just rubbing my cock, balls and nipples. Or ass. Or any part of me that gives pleasure. Like my lips, or my cheeks. Or my finger-tips on my lover's tits and in her cunt.

Then I thrill to shoving my hard cock up my lover's love tunnel and feeling the ripples and folds of her cunt envelop me as I slide in balls deep. I begin to lose my mind as I pump her juicy cunt, my balls slapping right up against the opening of her pussy lips. This level of excitement may lead to one of at least three different outcomes.

If I just fuck her steadily, in most cases my cock gets harder and hotter and eventually I reach orgasm by squirting cum into her cunt, accompanied by shuddering and bucking of my body.

If I pace the buildup as I fuck her, I can build to an extremely pleasurable plateau where I feel cum dribbling from my cock inside her pussy without the typical shuddering of an orgasm.

But also, sometimes, if I pace it for a gradual release (orgasm), the whole sensitivity things deflates and I feel I cannot reach orgasm no matter what; I pump her cunt for a while and finally stop.

In the distant past, when I was much younger, having an orgasm made me hornier and my cock harder so I could resume fucking -- not always but often enough. The second time around the sensitivity was not as high but having a second orgasm helped me cum down off the peak. It also helped my partner have an orgasm, maybe her second.

Nowadays, if I fuck my lover for a long time, the drop-off from the plateau of orgasm often results in what I call full-body orgasms. I lie next to my lover and shudder and shake throughout my whole body. Sometimes my cock is still buried deep in her cunt, my ejaculation long over and then I start to shake and body-orgasm again.

I assumed these orgasm after-shocks were a normal part of fucking and cumming but one girl friend, years ago, asked me what was going on with me when I shuddered like that. Now Argenta, the fuck-partner in question, was an experienced woman. Her own account of her early years as a sexually active person was that she fucked a lot of guys. She never told me how many (and I didn't ask), but I had no reason to doubt what she told me. Fucking her was one the highlights of my mid-fifties; we fucked a lot and truly enjoyed each other. And yet, here was this highly experienced lover asking me what my full-body orgasms were all about. Made me wonder: Am I somehow odd? Do other men not have full-body orgasms after sex? Don't women?

Another, related matter: my full-body orgasms are not just associated with fucking. I sometimes have them when I jerk off. Sometimes, when I have masturbated for a long time without cumming and then finally cum, the orgasm turns into a series of after-shocks which are essentially the same as full-body orgasms.

In recent years I've had a discussion with one of my more sexually open men's group buddies about this very type of orgasm. I heard from him that due to age and some prostate issues he too was having trouble getting it up consistently for his lover. I mentioned full-body orgasms to him as an alternate for ejaculation-orgasm and he was immediately enthusiastic and told me how he too loved them so much.

Usually these shakes and shudders last a few seconds but there have been times when I've had "the shakes" for what seems like minutes at a time. It's breath-taking, quite literally. And these long-lasting shudders often follow a "failed" fuck, one of my increasingly more frequent love sessions when I can't get a full erection and end up licking and fingering my lover to orgasm and rubbing my more or less soft cock on her body, her bush or her pussy-lips without being able to stuff her full of cock.

Full-body orgasms are delicious, to be sure. However, they leave just a little something unfulfilled, especially if they occur after a fucking that got aborted or did not happen due to lack of or a fading hard-on. So I usually have to find a way, either through jerking off or by getting my lover to fuck me later so I can ejaculate.

Viagra and fucking; Friday, October 17, 2014

I took Viagra around noon. I told Amelie I wanted to fuck her some time later in the afternoon. We had a 7:30 date with her friends, so we had to get it on before then. I had already showered.

She was in the kitchen when I came up to her and grabbed her tits. She grabbed my cock and we were off to the races. I got semi-hard and she said she was getting wet. I jerked my cock to get it hard. It got hard fast. Standing up helped the blood flow? I had no cock ring and it still stuck straight out.

I got the oil and was oiling up my cock. I got her to sit on the edge of the sofa and fed her my cock. It was damn hard by now. She said to put it in her cunt, so I kneeled in front of her and pushed it in. It didn't go in far and after a bit of fucking I pulled it out and rubbed the tip on her cunt lips. She immediately -- I mean right away! -- exploded and drenched my balls and thighs. There was a big puddle on the floor. She had no idea. I kept fucking her and she exploded again.

Then I got her to lie down on the floor and spread her cunt lips for me. When I stuffed her pussy she went wild. She loves cock, especially when it's deep. I fucked her from several angles and licked her. I needed to pull out and let her lick my cock and balls but I just wanted the action. Sensitivity was going to be an issue -- I could tell. So I just laid into her and fucked her hard. I did pull out and rub on her pussy lips but mostly I just pumped till I came. Just as I came I could tell she got really high and came again.

Sex videos & fucking; Monday, October 20, 2014

I woke up with a hard-on. I oiled up my cock and watched some videos and got harder. Finally decided to go and fuck Amelie around 6.

She was half-awake and soft and warm but not very hot for me. She liked my hard cock but it was already softening up. I licked her and she was wet. She said she had played with herself and cum earlier.

She asked me if I wanted to get into her pussy. I got between her thighs and started pushing my cock up her. It was soft but she helped it get in by rubbing the tip on her cunt lips.

I fucked her a while and came. She came hard and squirted. Sensitivity was low. We cuddled afterwards.

Amelie wanted to eat but I convinced her to fuck; Thursday, October 23, 2014

I told her I wanted to fuck her while we were still hungry. She was excited and went up to pee and play with herself.

I watched sex videos and got hard fast. I got oil on my cock and put on a cock ring. I felt plenty sensitive.

When I got upstairs she was playing with her cunt using her toy so I kissed her and let her suck my cock. Then I placed my balls on her face to lick. She asked me to fuck her face.

I was playing with her tits and kissing her at times. Then I said I wanted to fuck her cunt. I licked her and shoved it in. I was very hard and sensitive as I fucked her.

I kissed her as I fucked her and we were getting hotter. I pulled my hard-on way out of her pussy and kept plunging it in. At one point she grabbed my cock and rubbed it on her cunt lips.

Eventually I think she came and I fucked her hard and came too. I then shoved my hard cock up her again and just jiggled it around her cunt. She liked that.

I told Amelie I'd fuck her; Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Took new Viagra after dinner and then downloaded some photos. After processing I watched sex videos and played with myself until I was hard. I sent her a cock text but it was to another friend!

I was starting to get soft anyway. Sensitivity was low. At one point I got hard and could really feel it. It all came to nothing in the end. The new Viagra is no better than the old.

Fucking Andromeda at my house; 1 November 2014

My girl friend Andromeda was staying with us overnight. Early in the morning I took Viagra just in case, then heard her taking a shower upstairs. My wife Amelie had gone out of the house, so I went up and knocked on the door and found that Andromeda was already dressed. I offered to take her clothes off and lick her cunt. She scoffed and walked away. I was sure she was gone but then she came back and put her arms around my neck and started kissing and making out. She is a fuck-slut!

I started to strip her quickly. I had already put a cock-band on so my cock started to rise against her. Her tits were soft and her ass even softer. I pulled her pants down and tried to lick her standing but eventually I placed her on the edge of the guest room bed and opened her legs and licked her. After her shower there really was nothing to taste.

After a while of squeezing her tits, I got up between her legs and played with my cock while fingering her cunt. I was pretty hard so I got on top and started shoving my cock in her slowly and pulling in and out.

Once I was inside the sensation was absolutely delicious and I was hooked on fucking her. I kept pulling out and pushing it in and licking her. I asked her if she wanted my cock in her delicious cunt and she said "Yes-yes-yes!" I told her to wrap her legs around me as I got up high and sank my cock into her cunt.

Eventually I flipped on my back and got her to ride me. First I asked her to lick my cock -- it was hard and hot and red by then, but she said she wanted it inside her pussy. She rode me while I squeezed her tits and eventually I just quietly came inside her.

This was one of the very times that I got to fuck my lover in my own house. The excitement was great but the actual sensation was somewhat low-key.

Viagra and fucking Amelie; Sunday, November 2, 2014

I was playing with myself down in the basement and had a big hard-on, full of cum. I came upstairs to find her and fuck her but she bitched at me, so I covered up my hard-on with the bathrobe and talked to her a while. Pretty soon she asks if fucking would cure her illness and I offered to help her find out.

We started kissing and she was stripping and grabbing my cock which got hard fast. Soon I had her on the LR floor on a quilt and was licking her cunt, and soon after that I was shoving my cock up her cunt.

My cock sensitivity was very good and I got hard fast. I pumped her awhile and then licked her so I could back off the orgasm. As I kissed her and squeezed her tits she asked me if I realized she came. I think she came the first time I licked her cunt.

She was babbling about how long it had been since I fucked her and how she needed it. I was pumping hard, then pulled her knees up and sat back so I could watch my cock go in and out of her hole. But that's not a very comfortable position. On top of her is the simplest way to give her full cock access and build up the heat.

I just fucked her till I came, yelling. Afterward I pulled out but then shoved it up her again and pumped a while longer. She said she was squeezing the tip of my cock to get every drop of cum out. Underneath her was real wet.

Fucking her was really exciting. I think I could get used to this. Sure I need variety by fucking Andromeda. But Amelie is an incredibly fun fuck -- and randy as hell.

Viagra and fucking; Tuesday, November 4, 2014

I took Viagra in the late afternoon hoping I could fuck Amelie before dinner, but she was hungry and I had to feed her.

Later I was playing with my cock while watching TV. She noticed. I sat next to her and kissed her on the couch and she started grabbing my cock. I was playing with her tits and she pushed my pants off and rubbed my cock which was not very hard. She said she was going upstairs to play with herself and I should come up when I was ready for her. I looked at sex videos and got hard and used oil on my cock until it was randy.

I went upstairs and she was lying in the dark playing with herself. I got on her and licked her -- her cunt was real wet. So I shoved my cock into her and pumped for a while. I think she came three or four times while I fucked her. I was hard and jamming it in her. I pushed it up her pussy until I felt my balls at her cunt lips. I pulled out and rubbed the tip on her cunt. She kept cumming and squirting. It was fun for her and for me too but I didn't have much sensitivity. The jerking off in the afternoon may have killed the sensitivity of my cock. But I was also feeling the lack of grip on my cock. I remembered how tight Andromeda's cunt was as I fucked Amelie.

But it was a real wet fuck and everything was soaked. My balls were soaked. I finally turned her on her side and went in from behind and jammed it up her. But no matter how long I fucked her I couldn't cum. Finally I was too tired and pulled out and cuddled with her.

Viagra and fucking; Friday, November 7, 2014

Amelie came home from work looking pretty feisty and we started groping each other right away. I ended up fucking her in the guest bedroom. Her cunt was wet and I was hard and I came fairly quickly. I think she came multiple times as she usually does these days.

After she came the first time she announced she was going to trap my cock and not let me get out. But she was real slippery.

My cock's sensitivity: about medium.

Shower, Viagra and fucking, Sunday, November 9, 2014

I lay down with Amelie after my shower and fell asleep for a while. Then we started groping each other and I got hard. After licking her cunt she turned her body so I could fuck her. She helped me stuff my cock in her cunt. It felt like a stuffing because it was a bit soft, but it got harder as I fucked her. But the sensitivity stayed low.

I fucked her very fast in various positions and angles and could feel my balls against her cunt lips at times, but there wasn't a lot of friction. I think she was cumming the whole time. Then I turned her on her side and shoved it up her from behind and we fucked like that a long time but it got nowhere for me. The hard-on never quit until I stopped stroking her. Even afterwards it was pretty stiff. But she had lost interest after she came.

Viagra, intense fucking, high sensation; Friday, November 14, 2014

Cock ring and Viagra after shower. Got hard and hot for a short bit but I suppressed the raging cock.

When Amelie came home she said she was hungry so we ate -- too much. Cleaning up in the kitchen she started groping me so I showed her the cock ring and she grabbed my balls with her cold hands. Delicious! I got harder and harder and knew this was it.

We stripped fast. She asked me to put my finger up her cunt. I found her pussy flowing. She turned around and pushed her ass out and I wet her cunt and my cock with spit and pushed my cock up her. We fucked like that a while. I pulled out and rubbed the cock-tip on her cunt-lips. She wasn't sloppy, but close to.

I told her I wanted to lick her cunt. I turned around and pushed my ass into her belly and pulled her arms around me so she could grab my cock. She loved that.

In the living room I had her sit on the edge of the couch and licked her cunt. She got sloppy fast. I started pushing my cock up her twat and she said she needed to raise her legs. Once I helped her raise her knees above my shoulder my cock was going up into her and the sensation was intense. The tip of my cock must have hit her G-spot. She kept saying how intense it felt and I suddenly knew I was just going to fuck her till I came. I told her that and she was really happy. I just rammed it in her and felt my balls against her ass cheeks.

I came intensely, yelling. Then I was laughing from all the excitement and stood up and felt my hard wet cock and put it in front of her face to lick. She felt how slick it was and liked that.

We cuddled for a while on the couch. She said she did not cum but the sensation when I fucked her was intense and she loved my excitement when I came.

Really fun fucking; Friday, November 21, 2014

Amelie had been sick and dragged out, so I took Viagra purely on the chance that she'd want some fucking. I was pretty randy just before she came home and my nose was all stuffed up from the med. I had my cock ring on, but she wanted to eat and then we watched Breaking Bad and she seemed to be sliding to sleep, but then she said she was interested. She said she'd go upstairs and play with herself and "get ready". For a fucking, right? She loves to get cock up her cunt. Makes her day!

1...345678