Sex Tourist Ch. 15

Story Info
3 Girl bar-fine.. Bonding Fuck. Ts bd party.
2.9k words
4.5
3.7k
2
0

Part 13 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XerXesXu
XerXesXu
58 Followers

Allyza makes Trevor's Birthday.

The door was open, and he could hear the TV. When he walked in, he halted, taken aback. Lying on his bed in her street clothes, propped up against a pillow, watching TV, was Allyza.

She continued to stare at the TV, "Is that your girlfriend," her voice was angry and accusing.

"Who? I don't have a girlfriend."

"That little girl, in the pool."

"No. She's a cherry-girl. We just bar-hop together. We're just friends."

Trevor started to go casually about the business of rearranging his room, concealing that he was secretly thrilled to see her.

"And the girl in Rick's Cafe; is she a cherry-girl?"

"No. Was the blond guy you were with a cherry-boy?"

"That is different. That is my job."

"So, it's OK for you to go out with lots of guys, but I can only go out with one girl."

"One girl! You go out with two girls from Niftys on Saturday, and when I come in here there is three naked girls on the bed."

"You've been spying on me then."

"NO ... I only ask ... there are many people to see you."

Trevor finished shuffling things about and came and sat gingerly on the edge of the bed, poised, ready to retreat in the event of attack.

Her face turned towards him, "You promise you would bar-fine me. Why do you not come? If you do not like me, why you give me 1000? You prefer another girl?"

"It wasn't that. It wasn't deliberate. You wore me out. I had too much to drink. I was preparing to come for you, I was looking forward to it, I just needed a little sleep. But when I woke up, it was three-o'clock in the morning. I came for you next day, as soon as I could."

"Another guy like me more. He come for me sooner."

"Well, I gave Mama-San your bar-fine for tonight. Did you accept?"

"OK. Tonight, you have three girls. You like three girls. You pay for Romie and Regine also."

"Of course. I'm allowed three girls on my birthday."

"But boom-boom with one girl only. Who you like? Regine, Romie or me?"

Trevor wrinkled his brows in thought, "I've never tried Romie or Regine. It'd be nice to try something new on my birthday."

Allyza scowled.

On the other hand, I know you're good. Very good. Mmmmmm ... I'll stick with what I know. You can be my boom-boom tonight."

Allyza threw an empty paper cup at him, grinned and knelt up to embrace and kiss him passionately on his lips.

"Now we get Romie and Regine," she said, suddenly kittenish and flirtatious.

"We don't really need them after all," suggested Trevor.

"You pay our bar-fine. You promise us a party. Now you must take us to bar-hop."

"I have an idea. I go home on Saturday. How about, if I pay your bar-fine for the next four days."

"It is up to you. If you like me," she teased.

"Then it doesn't matter if I oversleep. You'll oversleep with me."

Allyza directed the trike to a karaoke bar at the top of Fields, across the road from Brown Sugar. It was situated among a number of single story, one room, karaoke bars and cell-phone kiosks which lined the other side of the road to the bars.

Romie and Regine were there, drinking Red Horse, and singing tunelessly. They expressed their pleasure at seeing Trevor and Allyza together again. All four squeezed into the trike and were dropped off at La Bamba. While Trevor seated himself, Allyza fetched Mama Donna.

"I'm so sorry that Allyza like to go to your party. I want to go myself. But I am happy for you now."

Trevor offered four days bar-fine.

Mama said, "OK," then asked Allyza, "But, do you like to go in the Dirty Dance contest at The Jungle on Thursday."

Allyza asked Trevor, "You like?"

"She is down on our team," said Mama.

Trevor was alarmed. "Does that mean I can't bar-fine her?"

"No. But she dance first. Until midnight."

"That's fine."

Mama took the money, "Now, Allyza, you be good, or next time I go with him."

After spending half an hour in La Bamba, with the girls scurrying about, chatting with their friends, the four set out to bar-hop. The girls had taken full advantage of the Tanduay and Fundador in Trevor's room, and had topped up with Red Horse, so were in ebullient mood. They bobbed about and chatted as they moved from Silk Stockings to Treasure Island, then up to Voodoo. They passed down A. Santos into Real St, and once more into Confetti where some of the girls remembered Trevor from his party. He bought them drinks, and another little party commenced.

Romie, Regine and Allyza went up on stage and started to dance in their street clothes, pulling their T-shirts up over to reveal their bra-clad breasts, and unzipping their jeans and turning back the tops to reveal their knickers.

This was Trevor's best birthday ever - and he was sixty. Life still has plenty to offer he thought, and he was lifted by a new, and permanent, optimism.

His recollection of the remainder of the evening was hazy, but when he woke, early next afternoon, the four were sprawled on his bed in states of semi-undress.

Trevor's head thumped, but his first thought was a pang of regret. He had not fucked Allyza. Indeed, he had not fucked anyone on his birthday. But, all in all, it had gone well, and he would fuck Allyza tonight.

He lay back, and drifted in and out of sleep, waiting for the others to waken, which they did around four-o'clock. Romie and Regine showered and readied themselves for work, as-good-as-new.

Allyza curled up with Trevor. When the other girls had gone, she turned to him and said, "Now, you sex me."

Trevor grabbed a leg and dragged her to the end of the bed, pulled her jeans down to the tops of her legs, pushed them back to expose her vagina, buried his face between her thighs, seeking her clitoris with his tongue while he pulled his penis through his zipper. Then, he lined it up against her vagina, pressed home the bell-end, and threaded it behind her pubic bone. He grabbed her hips and thrust roughly and vigorously, bouncing her on the bed, excited by the rhythmic groans which accompanied his thrusts, and the slippery caress of her vaginal walls against his penis.

It was spontaneous and short, but immensely satisfying for both of them. They subsided back onto the bed, and curled up for another hour.

At seven-o'clock, they roused themselves and showered together, soaping and kissing and rubbing each other down.

"I do not have clean clothes, I must go to my house," said Allyza, and they went in a trike to a side road off Perimeter Road, where Trevor waited in the trike while Allyza disappeared into a courtyard, to return twenty minutes later, changed, and carrying a day-sac.

Back at Sunset Garden, they had dinner at the poolside restaurant then went back to Trevor's room, and lay together, naked, in bed watching TV. By ten-o'clock, Trevor was beginning to fade.

"You see, if I didn't have you here I'd fall asleep, and be too late to bar-fine you."\

Allyza spread her legs. "Well, I am here; so fuck me."

He made his way between her thighs and used his tongue and lips to ignite and inflame lust, then once more doubled her up, and energetically humped her, taking care this time not to fall over the edge. He turned her, and pulled up her hips to enter her doggy style, and ground away, holding himself on the cliff's edge for as long as possible, occasionally slapping her arse, until he could resist the urge no longer, and in a demented climax brought himself to the point of ejaculation before pulling out to spurt over her back.

Both were now content and exhausted, and they fell asleep with the lights and TV still on.

Next day they woke early.

"What would you like to do today?" asked Trevor.

"Fuck," said Allyza.

"All day?"

"Yes ... all day."

Room service delivered breakfast while Trevor was still eating Allyza's pussy.

"Set it down outside, I'll collect it," he called.

He finished pleasing her before he collected the tray. Both were now refreshed after a good nights sleep, and with food in their bellies and energy restored, they set about a day of love-making, interspersing their trysts with periods of rest, slumbering or watching television.

Their love-making turned to a bonding-fuck, and to Trevor, Allyza seemed almost insatiable, always eager to copulate. By evening, he had ejaculated seven times, and his capacity to orgasm has outstripped his capacity to fill his balls. Sore and weary, he told Allyza that she had finished him for today. She fixed him with her eyes, ran her tongue around her lips, and pressed him towards her thighs.

Next morning, he managed to mount her, but with his genitals still sore, he planned to forestall a further day that would take him beyond his powers of endurance.

"I need to take a flying lesson. Do you want to take a flight."

"Really, in a plane. I have never been in a plane."

"Yes, you take a flight while I take my lesson, and I'll see you up there."

They were back by five-o'clock, and in La Bamba at six, and Kitten Club by seven.

When Allyza had changed, she came and sat with Trevor. Her costume was a bikini, over which was worn a hanger blouse and tight denim shorts.

The stage was to the left, with seating at the stage, then, across a clearway, more seating spread around with elevated bench seats at the wall. The bar was at the bottom on the right. Trevor had chosen a bench seat against the street wall, giving a good view of the stage and the bar.

Girls were called up in teams to dance a set on the stage, and the waitresses moved among the customers asking them to buy Sampaguita necklaces for their favoured girls. The dancer given the most necklaces would win. The girls gyrated provocatively and necklaces found their way to those with the best figures, and those who danced dirtiest.

When it was Allyza's turn, she pulled up her hanger blouse and secured it over her shoulders, then un-cupped her breast from her bikini to lean out over the top, her nipples pushed up high. As she danced, she unzipped her shorts and opened them to the crotch, exposing her bikini bottom.

Trevor ordered necklaces for her, but as the waitress made her way to the stage, another was already placing a garland around her neck. She waved her thanks to a portly guy sitting at the far end of the bar. Other eyes were on Allyza, and Trevor felt a surge of sexual arousal because she was his girl, and her naked body was being admired by other guys. His libido ticked up several notches, and he wanted to fuck her again. During the evening he noted that she received many more necklaces than those he bought her. For her last dance, she appeared topless, and when she returned to him, a garland of sweet scented Sampaguita hung over her breasts.

As she sat in his lap, he inhaled the scent and admired her body as she chatted unselfconsciously with her friends. She did not win, and at midnight, she changed back into her street clothes, and still wearing her garland as evidence of her many admirers, she returned with Trevor to his hotel. She hung her garland on the bed post, and Trevor ravished her with a passion she reciprocated.

The scent of Sampaguita and the pleasure of Allyza's body on that night were, henceforth, associated in his memory. Every time he smelled Sampaguita he would remember Allyza and her ardour at her most passionate.

When he woke on Friday, he woke to the scent of the Sampaguita and the pleasant memory of the previous night. His next thought was that tomorrow he would leave for home. He had one more day of Allyza. He looked up at the Sampaguita and started to count the necklaces. There were too many, maybe twenty, of which he had given her five. Tomorrow night, one of those other guys would be taking her back to their hotel while he was still in flight. By the next weekend, she could have shared her joy with six or seven other guys.

It was a thought, both exciting and depressing. That other guys should desire her, and enjoy her, aroused him, but he wanted her to be his girl. It distressed him that she would be the girl of the guy who paid her bar-fine on the night, and it would not be him.

When she started to stir, Allyza reached for Trevor's groin to find him already erect and rock hard. She blinked her eyes open, and looked at him with delighted surprise.

"You like to fuck me already," she smirked, and they went through their, now well practised, evolution.

As they ate breakfast, Trevor made plans.

"I've got a hotel room in Manila. Would you like to travel down today, we can go out tonight, and you can travel back tomorrow when I leave for the airport."

"I will come to the airport with you."

"How would you get back?"

"I will go on the bus."

"I can get you a taxi from the hotel."

"No, save your money, I can come on the bus."

"We'll see tomorrow."

Trevor checked out, and they returned by trike to Dau bus terminal, and from there on the Philippine Rabbit bus, then across Manila on the overhead light rail. By two-o'clock they were at Bianca's Garden Hotel and Trevor was sorting himself out. When he came out of the shower, Allyza was sat on the bed leafing through Marivic's catalogue.

"You have many nice ladies to chose," she said.

"I've had a look at those. I didn't choose any of them."

"No. You just like a girl to fuck."

"I like a girl I can fuck, and I want to keep in touch. How will we make contact when I'm back in England?"

"Honest? You interest in me?"

"I want to come back and see you, soon."

"Email to me at Rick's Cafe. I will check the board for my name. And, if you give me your phone, I can call to you from Rick's and you call me back."

Allyza produced a card from her purse with the email address and phone numbers on it. The card was well thumbed. Not the first time she has used it, thought Trevor. But he was happy to share her, so long as he could see her again.

"OK, I'll be in touch shortly. Now, let's go to the zoo. It's just up the road."

"A zoo! Yes, let's go."

For a couple of hours they walked through the zoo; Allyza was amazed by the giant snakes, the coloured birds, the huge spiders, the tigers, and the orang-utan.

After showering and making love once more, they went out for their final evening together. Taking a taxi, they arrived at La Luneta, and in the illumination from ancient electric lights, walked around. Allyza was thrilled to see the Rizal Memorial, and, near by, the Legislative Building. While returning through Ermita, they dropped into a couple of dance venues, drank in one or two open-air bars, and dined in a restaurant.

By eleven, they were back in the hotel preparing for a final night of lovemaking. Trevor did his best to extend their tryst late into the night.

As he dressed next morning, feeling sad at parting from Allyza and depressed at returning to his grey life in London, he looked at his reflection in the mirror. He no longer saw the person who had checked-in three weeks before. The person who stared back, did not have drab, salt and pepper hair, but dramatic streaks, and a fan of white at his temples that lent an air of distinction. His face and arms were tanned, and his body brown. He looked fit and healthy, and, in his colourful and casual holiday clothes, comfortable, and attractively raffish. Was it possible, he asked himself, that Allyza could find that man desirable?

On opening his suitcase, which had lain in his wardrobe for a week, he saw the clothing of a grey, anaemic man. Like a Superman in reverse, he would step into the plane, an exciting, heroic figure, and step out, an impotent drone.

He counted his pesos, then placed 10,000 in a separate pocket of his wallet, to give, later, to Allyza. Parting being imminent, the pair were subdued during the journey to the airport, and Trevor planned a passionate farewell. When the moment came, there was no time. As soon as he had removed his luggage from the taxi, the traffic-enforcer was waving it away to make way for the next. With a hurried kiss, Trevor pressed the 10,000 into Allyza's hand, and then she was waving to him through the rear widow as the taxi drew off, and the traffic-enforcer urged him out of the roadway.

Twenty hours later, on a cold, wet Sunday evening in February, through his front door he re-entered his old life, listened to the silence, and switched on his central heating. The same old, same old played on the television, and an early rise for work beckoned. Exhaustion compelled him to a deep sleep.

XerXesXu
XerXesXu
58 Followers