All Comments on 'Sex With Linda'

by wcuddyf

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Please

You are a whore. Just go away

JustinNickThymeJustinNickThymeover 17 years ago
Great!...

just a little long...don't understand that previous comment...if these women are whores, then we all need more whores for wives!

IrrumatioIrrumatioover 17 years ago
Fun. but...

some attention to details like spelling would be welcome. Using "defiantly" when you meant "definitely" pollutes the moment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
The kids will love this maybe

And on it rolls - the wimpster and his wife whore but besides a fuck roll of anything with a cock where's the beef?

Where is the erotic story? This is just a warped mind in overdrive with the cuckster into hearing or watching big cocks and his wife whore fucking sucking anything that moves.

Where is the story? No Sharing just his wimpie cuckstering!

Gus AsparGus Asparover 17 years ago
fucking delicious

I'd love to be any of the characters in this story. More!

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
husband the fool

I think john should bust the drunk wife in hte chops and then bust the husband joe for doing it behind his back .

Pat

Atlanta,Ga.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
husband the fool

I think john should bust the drunk wife in hte chops and then bust the husband joe for doing it behind his back .

Pat

Atlanta,Ga.

bornagainbornagainover 17 years ago
husband the fool

I think john should bust the drunk wife in the chops and then bust the husband joe for doing it behind his back .

Pat

Atlanta,Ga.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I highly doubt John would want

anymore to do with his cheating wife. I also doubt that very few people actually have read this story, since it is insincere and full of crap. Why should anyone want to read about people that are married in such a fucked up relationship ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hello moron commenter

Loving Wives - Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more.

Now go find a dictionary fuckwit.

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
........& More

More is that fun when the husband kicks the cheating wife to the curb and he does revenge against the cheaters and change the cheating wife with a Second Chance woman. That is also extramarital fun for the betrayed husband..........

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Puke!

Boring as hell.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
The old switcheroo

The seductress becomes the seduced. Pity they didn't just compare their game plans early in the evening. It would have saved SO much time! The individual paragraphs were hot, but when you stack them end to end it just looks silly!

3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

HOT HOT...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

juast a whore and wimp story,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous