Sex With the Modern Family Ep. 002

Story Info
Claire Dunphy sucks & Hailey gets fucked.
1.7k words
4.26
20.4k
15

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hailey Dunphy showed up thirty minutes late for her first day as the new intern at Thorpe Realty Inc. In a panic she rushed past the receptionist's desk and scurried into Gil Thorpe's office.

"Mr. Thorpe, I'm so sorry...I...?"

Hailey stopped dead in her tracks, and her jaw hit the floor.

Thorpe was in his large regal leather executive chair. An almost cherub sense of joy on his face. A blonde woman wearing black lingerie was kneeling between his thick, hairy legs. Her head was pistoning up and down on Thorpe's phallus. The room was quite except for the woman's mouth gargling her own thick saliva. The blonde's mouth made wet sounds, "glugck, glugck, glugck," swallowing his semi-rigid erection. Hailey couldn't recognized the blonde woman's cock-filled face. Her angle and line of sight was mostly revealed the woman's athletically toned back and lean shoulders. And that her thong had disappeared into her ass crack.

Thorpe put some bass in his voice and instructed the blonde. "Put your hands behind your back." The blonde did as she was told. Thorpe took a handful of her hair and pushed her mouth further down his shaft. Hailey stood mesmerized watching Thorpe train the blonde to deep throat his growing phallus. She didn't even realize that she subconsciously put her own hands behind her back. Her mouth was hanging open, play acting if she could wrap her lips around his shaft. Hailey almost rose on her toes when she heard the blonde begin to choke on Thorpe's erection. He roughly yanked the woman's head up by a handful of hair. Wet, snotty, gasping sounds filled the air. Just as the blonde swallowed air, her head was pushed back down, causing the erection to disappear down her wet throat.

Hailey's nipples began to get hard, and she felt the early sensation of moisture in beneath her viscose panties. She felt mesmerized. There was something sexy, yet familiar about the blonde. Hailey didn't know what to do; or even what to say. The clock ticked by. Thorpe stood up and released the blonde's hair. She couldn't suck in air fast enough. Her nostrils flared, and her chest heaved. She leaned on her arms. Her legs were weak, and tucked in under her. Thick, sloppy gobs of spit lathered the bottom half of her face. Her mascara was running and her red lipstick was smeared across her cheeks. The woman was a hot mess.

Hailey could barely pull her eyes away from Thorpe. His spit polished erection glistened, as it twitched in the air just inches above the blonde woman's head.

Thorpe looked down at the sexy blonde MILF who'd just feasted on his throbbing cock. "Get on your hands and knees and remove that butt plug." The blonde positioned herself in downward dog and reached around and began to pull at the "anal trainer". She had been working in gradually increasing sizes to stretch her asshole. Thorpe wanted her rectum ready to accommodate getting fucked up the ass. Claire Dunphy didn't know it yet. But later tonight she was going to be the entertainment for a group of four NBA players who were Thorpe's newest million dollar clients. Claire was going to have every hole stretched and filled. Even the Kardashian girls would be impressed.

The blonde woman's eyes were down cast and submissive, but now Hailey was close enough to see her face. "Mom! It's YOU!! What the hell?!" Is what Hailey screamed inside her head. Hailey had started suspecting that her mom, Claire, was cheating on her dad, Phil. But she had no idea her mom was cock gobbling the same man that Hailey has been getting her panties wet for.

Thorpe stood up and walked over to Hailey. "So glad you're here for your first day at work", he grinned wolfishly. He admired her short floral dress and the petite bare shoulders. Her skin seemed to glow with her youth. Hailey's big brown eyes stared up at Thorpe as he loomed over her. His gaze caressed her neck and fondled her chest. Hailey leaned forward & upward to bring her face closer to his. Thorpe, leaned and his lips tasted hers. He slid his tongue into her mouth. Hailey exhaled into him. Thorpe's left hand pulled down the top of her mini-dress. She was wearing a sheer white bra. Those came off too. She felt the sunlight from the window bathe her exposed nipples. Hailey's tits were small but perky, like her mother's. Thorpe's mouth roved over her breasts, and his tongue molested her nipples.

Claire watched Hailey's petite, lithe body arch and press against Thorpe's 6'4 heavy frame. She saw thin lines of spit between their lips. Claire squirmed watching her nubile daughter get licked and fondled. For the first time Claire didn't even notice the butt plug in her ass.

"Claire, go into that closet and bring out the video camera." Claire was perplexed. Too much was happening. She wanted to run home. But she didn't want to leave Hailey. Oh gawd, what if he fucks Hailey as hard as he fucks me? She can't take that! That's too much cock, and that dick likes it rough! Too many thoughts were racing through her mind. But like a scene of a horrific accident, Claire couldn't look away.

Claire was impressed with Thorpe's office closet to say the least. The closet was more like another room except for now furniture. It had an attached bathroom with a shower. Claire quickly washed her face & removed her make-up. Her eyes jumped at the sight of the mouthwash bottle. "Yes, please!"

The room was lined with floor to ceiling rosewood shelves. On one wall she saw display cases of designer watches, sunglasses, and autographed Air Jordans.

On the shelf of another wall she saw a very impressive video camera. Not the type to film a kids birthday. This was a serious piece of 4K professional grade video camera. Claire came back into the room.

"Let's party baby!" Thorpe lifted Hailey up with his arms under her thighs. His hands cupped her melon size buttocks. His fingers probed over her panties to caress out her pussy and asshole.

"Damn Baby, you're panties are wet. You really enjoyed watching me fuck your Mom's face!"

Hailey moaned in the affirmative, as one of his thick, long fingers began to press into her slit. With his other hand, Thorpe used his middle finger pad and pressed inward against Hailey's anus. His large hands playfully plied apart Hailey's perineum.

"Do you want Daddy to fuck you, baby?!"

"Wha...what..., Mr. Thorpe?"

"Call me Daddy!"

Hailey's but her lower lip. Brief memories of past guilty dreams of her dad, Phil, having sex with her blinked by.

Could this man, Gil Thorpe, who her own father despised, make her "Big Daddy" fantasy come true?

Only a few seconds passed, as Thorpe's voice brought her back to attention.

Thorpe casually carried Hailey over to the large velvet chaise lounge by the window. "Get over here Claire! I want you filming. Especially the close-ups."

Claire had a height of excitement she hadn't felt since college. Particularly the time when she had a three-some with a couple of Pakistani med students.

Hailey sucked on Thorpe's tongue, while her hands tried to reach below for his cock. She wanted him in her mouth. But Thorpe had other plans. He laid Hailey on her back and positioned her hips at the edge. His hands pushed the back of her knees back and her spread her thighs wide open. Thorpe saw a pretty little pink pussy. The labia were getting engorged and her natural secretions made her pussy glisten.

Thorpe kissed his way down Hailey's inner thighs, from side to side. His mouth arrived to her vagina. He used the tip of his tongue to make circles around her clit. Then he traced it wider, just around the perimeter of her pussy lips. Hailey's head shook from side to side as her arousal built. To tease her, he pulled away and licked & nibbled the soft, firm flesh of her inner thighs.

Abruptly Thorpe's mouth dove onto Hailey's moist pussy. Claire watched through the camera, filming every moment in 4k HD. Claire tried to look away but couldn't tear her eyes away. Hailey whimpered throughout. At times Hailey shuddered with groans bellowed from deep in her diaphragm. Ten minutes into it Thorpe forgot all about technique or finesse. His cock was rock hard.

"Claire, you're daughter has an amazing little pussy!" Thorpe used the flat of his tongue to lap up the center of of Hailey's slit. As his tongue parted her pussy lips, Thorpe's large, meaty hands covered her tits and squeezed and pulled her soft flesh. His calloused fingers pinched and twisted her tender nipples. Another shuddering orgasm, moaned from deep inside Hailey. Thorpe pushed Hailey's knees further back, tilting her pelvis even further up. His lips brushed up against her cappuccino colored anus. Thorpe ravenously began to eat out Hailey's ass. Hailey restlessly tried to push his head away. Her writhing urged Thorpe even more. He probed her rectum with his tongue. This sent the young 21 year old over the edge. Claire's camera captured every moment. As Thorpe pulled away from Hailey's crotch. Through the camera lens Claire saw Hailey's pussy and asshole dripping wet saliva and pussy juice.

Thorpe stood and positioned himself. His rigidity of his dick made him ache. The swollen tip felt like it was going to explode. The mere site of this sweet young cunt dripping for him made his hairy nut sack feel heavy.

"You ready to have Daddy fuck you?"

Hailey's lower lip quivered. "Yes. Please fuck me Daddy!"

Thorpe glanced at Claire, whose face was covered by the video camera. The recording light was on. "Claire, record me as I fuck the shit out of your daughter?!"

Claire, of course was speechless for the first time. Before she could muster the words, the camera zoomed in as Thorpe's engorged crown pressed forward into Hailey's tender cunt.

Epilogue:

The entirety of the next 20 mins was all recorded on 4k HD.

Hailey's father, Phil Dunphy, was made to watch it to it's climax, so to speak.

Phil hated himself for getting hard while watching it. But he wasn't sure if it was because Gil fucked his daughter. Or because Gil did what Phil had been wanting to.

To be continued intrepid reader.