All Comments on 'Sex Wrestling League: Titan'

by Hunter15205

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great first story

Man I am hooked. Can't wait to see what happens with this story. Your writing style is very similar to tconcord. Tconcord is probably my favorite writer on this website. Good work. You actually beat me to the punch. I've been working on my own story based off of tconcord's series. Hope you keep writing. I'll probably be checking every couple days to see if you've posted the next chapter. Hope you keep this up. You've got a lot of different options here. And you can build off what tconcord has done. I liked the mind games that the school girl used in this match. Messing with his head and ego. Keep us updated on the status of the next chapter.

KatieTayKatieTayover 11 years ago

I think it's good too that your style is very much like his. It makes for good continuity

FemfightfanFemfightfanover 11 years ago
Great Story!!!!

Glad to see someone else started writing these types of stories. I loved it and hope you write some more.

Hunter15205Hunter15205about 11 years agoAuthor
Chapter #2 Preview

Hello all,

I have gotten very positive feedback on Chapter 1 and a few requests for teasers for Chapter 2. It will feature the confrontation between David and his boss as well as a match against a new wrestler who goes by the nickname "The Hurricane".

I'm hoping to have the story to my editor by next week sometime and from there will start working on Chapter 3 immediately. For those who have asked I had not planned on doing any stories involving Rob's opponents but if I get enough requests I will think about it.

Hunter15205Hunter15205about 11 years agoAuthor
Slight Delay

Chapter 2 may be slightly delayed. I write stories by hand before typing them and I ended up having far more pages than I thought I would to type out. I will type as much and as quickly as possible hoping editor by next week.

For the one person who asked and anyone who may be curious Steve will be talking about his training past in this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Awesome!

Hunter i love your story dude, it's very well written, easy to picture in the mind and quite captivating! 5 Stars from me!

Hunter15205Hunter15205about 11 years agoAuthor
Update and Reader Input

Unfortunately life seems to be conspiring to keep me from typing Chapter 2 out. Chapter 3 is chugging along slowly but I write when chances come up.

Without an abundance of time to type or write I have had time to plan out the story arc through Chapter 5. I would like to give readers a chance to help with Chapter 4 which will include a lumberjack match by creating/helping to create one male and one female lumberjack/Jill.

Please send rough physical characteristics (gender, ethnicity, and relevant measurable stats) and maybe a name and mask color to me via feedback. I will attempt to compile them into a number of options for people to vote on.

Optimistically I would like to not be posting multiple chapters in quick succession but we'll see what life deals me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Best

This is the best story I have read on this site! And some of the others are pretty impressive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Crazy to think this is 11 years old, a shame to see this left as is but thankful for entry

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous