All Comments on 'Sexcapades of Mom and Daughter Pt. 02'

by flashgordon562006

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
ndeavourndeavourover 4 years ago
A fun series and you caught the problem

As I read through this one, it was pretty obvious that it was heading towards that illegal area of paid sex - turning the women into whores. And I find that objectionable on a number of levels; perhaps that's just me, but I'm glad that you at least attempted to address that very issue as this installment ended. Unfortunately, this episode didn't raise any other issues - unlike the first one - so I look forward to more that will.

flashgordon562006flashgordon562006over 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks

I think you are missing the point. The girls love sex, period. They know what they are doing but don't consider themselves as whores. I know they technaically are but that isn't the point. They just consider it a great way to get sex. The money part is a bonus but not why they do it.

AmbulAmbul10 months ago

This is fantasy. The only rules that apply are those imposed by the author. And to make the story believable, the author has to stick to the rules. I am always surprised how many readers miss this and want to apply real world conventions to these fictional fantasy stories. I only see problems when the author applies their rules inconsistently.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous