All Comments on 'Sexercise - Anal Masturbation'

by TYWhore4Life

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Omegaman60Omegaman604 months ago

That's quite the routine you've worked out with three hefty dildos. Since you savor your last orgasm from the seat of the chair, I wonder why you let the other orgasms go to waste on the floor and cupboard doors? Ever consider catching the 1st. Orgasm and using it as lube for the BIG 12" and catch and savor the orgasms it produces to add to what the 3rd. dildo encourages out of you on the kitchen chair. You do a lot of squats during these sessions. 500+ squats according to what you wrote. You must have a nice "Bubble Butt" from ALL that squatting. 5 Stars. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Excellent!!!! I have masturbated to Goon PMV videos on my big screen tv with the music blasting super loud. I have my monster cock dildo with suction cup attached to wall behind my recliner where I stand and lean on the recliner as I fuck back and forth on the dildo while huffing poppers. I have had many prostate orgasms and the the back of the recliner is covered in cum and the recliner keeps me from falling down.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTYWhore4Life@TYWhore4Life
I enjoy women pegging me. I love eating a woman to multiple orgasms. I masturbate four or more times a week through solo anal play. I enjoy sucking an average size penis to orgasm. I consider myself a bottom and enjoy the roll for my lovers. I don't deal with being dominated, ...