Sexploration Pt. 02: The Couple

Story Info
The Sexploring couple have dinner with another couple.
3.4k words
3.89
6k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun had set on another hot summers' day in the Australian Eastern State of Queensland, despite the sun long since disappearing beyond the horizon the remnant of the days heat remained, leading to another late night of sitting in the garage talking for my wife Bianca and I.

It had been a couple of weeks since we had invited a stranger off the internet in our garage, done up as a 'chill zone' featuring my computer and office set up on one side, a couch -- we often jokingly referred to as the casting couch -- and some comfortable chairs on the other, and with her long silky legs out on display as we enjoyed the night talk soon turned towards the next item on our Sexploration journey.

At 36 years of age and the mother of three, my wife Bianca still looked stunning with her full-time job keeping her in shape as her 63 kilograms nicely filled her 159-centimetre frame, her breasts -- a nice handful -- and nipples still delicious looking mounds on her chest while her hairless well shaped legs rested on the esky containing our cold drinks to avoid the countless trips to the fridge inside the house.

She sat in her usual chair, a loose-fitting singlet top and shorts scrolling on her phone as we spoke about numerous random topics, effectively enjoying the somewhat cooler weather nighttime brought to the harsh Australian summer.

"What about Michelle and Steve?" she asked quizzingly as she scrolled through members of a local chat that had started on Facebook during the initial onset of the pandemic. The group adults that shared some sexy pictures and stories with each other.

Bianca had been scrolling through the members of the group and had discovered that they were swingers with some experience, we were new and were trying to find people that could teach us a thing or two.

Michelle operated a few local pages, she seemed to be the type of person who needed to have her finger in as many pies as possible. She has a reputation of being somewhat stuck up, however over the past couple months of chatting in the group chat it was a completely unwarranted perception people had.

While on the bigger size her breasts were huge, and both were pierced, she had openly not only shared photos in the group but also had been sharing on reddit for a while in which while searching around on there looking for potential matches it was not hard to identify her.

Steve on the other hand was a little taller, a little podgy however a typical Dad bod who worked in technology, had a small but maintainable beard and wore glasses, both these things I knew were key turn on points for Bianca.

"Yeah, I'm sure they'd be fun," I replied as the pictures of Michelle came flooding back to my head.

As the night wore on, the rambling about sexual thoughts and random in general continued to flow before we were both ready for bed. Making our way in Biancas message tone sounded, she read the message then smiled.

"Michelle and Steve are coming for dinner tomorrow," she said. The excitement filling her face.

= = =

The next day was much the same as the previous, the heat was unbearable yet we both still had to face the day an adult, go to work, wrangle the kids and ensure life functioned as much as it could during the lockdown period. There was, however, the added excitement of what was awaiting for us the night ahead.

When the struggle was real about having to face the Sun to get groceries, the thought of the fact the groceries were for dinner in which Michelle and Steve were coming to made it worth doing.

As the evening drew closer, we both had showers, the nerves obvious as we prepared ourselves and our chill zone for the arrival of our guests. Once everything was ready, we had just enough time to take a shot for courage before their car pulled into the parking bay across the street.

Michelle, her usually shoulder length brown hair tonight featuring blonde highlights, her face highlighted with makeup, while wearing a green knee-length dress with white pump shoes. Her husband of a decade Steve in cream-coloured chinos, and black T-Shirt, holding hands as they crossed the road and entered our garage.

Over the next hour or so we ate and indulged in drinking a number of alcoholic beverages as we all chatted about a range of topics. At first it was general chit-chat, get to know you styled before the alcohol began to take its toll and everyone became a bit more liberal with the topics at hand.

We learned more about their experiences at swingers clubs, on personal dating sites, and just involving (without divulging who) others in our local Facebook chat where we had met them.

It was as I went inside to replenish the ice and coca cola stocks from the inside fridge and freezer that Michelle offered to give me a hand, in order to make less trips. I had been stealing glances at her throughout the night, all of us in the room knowing what the end goal of tonight was -- primarily if the vibe felt right we were going to play -- and honestly it felt like the vibe was right.

Accepting her offer of help we soon found ourselves in the kitchen. As I opened the fridge to begin getting some more coke from the fridge Melissa spoke up.

"Allow me," she said as she slinked her way in front of me. Her experience in this situation obvious compared to my nerves. After all I had been in a 'vanilla' relationship with my wife Bianca for a decade until just a couple of weeks ago, I hadn't had to make any moves or read any signals.

Now standing between myself and the fridge she opened it and bent at the waist, slowly grabbing cans of coke while giggling her ass from side to side. It immediately had her desired effect on my cock as he began to stir in my pants. Reaching behind her she handed me the cans. I took them in my hands.

She returned to reaching into the fridge for more cans, this time she moved her hips backwards and brushed her butt cheeks against the growing bulge in my pants. A low gasp escaped my lips, a little more audible than I expected.

Michelle stopped what she was doing and stood, empty handed, as she turned to face me.

"Oh, your hands are full," she said. A smirk crossing her face before continuing.

"Here, let me help with that."

She slowly reached out her hand and started to rub the tent in my boxer shorts with the palm of her hand. I jumped both nervously and excitedly at her touch.

"That's not really helping," I commented my hands still filled with the cold cans of Coke.

"It's helping something," Michelle replied, her smile growing wider as she reached into the waistband of my short and lowered her hand to have direct contact with my shaft, she wrapped her fingers around it and slowly begin to slide her hand up and down.

"Tell me to stop!" Michelle commanded as she slowly picked up the pace of her hand movements on my manhood, a devilish grin forming almost as quickly as my cock was growing to its full length with her touch.

When I didn't reply she used her hand that wasn't wrapped around my cock to pull my shorts to my ankles, before returning her attention to my on-going torment. She leaned in and pressed her lips against mine, I slowly parted my lips and felt her tongue immediately enter my mouth.

This kiss lasted only thirty-seconds before she broke off. Looking me in the eyes she dropped to her knees, kneeling on my kitchen floor, my cock lined up with her lips as she commanded my attention one last time.

"Tell me to stop!" she suggested. Part of me wanted to, I was married and this was my first time not being with Bianca in over a decade. Another large part of me was aware this was part of our exploring on the sexual side.

I was brought out of my daze when Michelle stuck her tongue out, she gently yet slowly ran it along the underside of the tip. I shook my head, I couldn't tell her to stop. She saw this as all the affirmative that she needed as she parted her lips and slid the entire length of my shaft into her mouth.

I moaned... loudly! Her mouth was so warm and her tongue was swirling around, ensuring to cover and pay attention to each part that sat in her mouth. She then slowly slid her head backwards withdrawing until just the tip remained.

Pausing for a second.

Then sliding her head forward. Taking the entire length into her mouth and throat.

She'd then withdraw to the tip again. Pause and then repeat the process. The timing between the pauses became shorter, and the ferocity in which her head slid forward on my cock picked up.

That is the first time it dawned on me. I put the cans of coke that were previously in my hand on the bench top counter that I was leaning against. Nervously I placed my hands on the back of Michelle's head and began to guide it forward with each of her movements.

She groaned.

I repeated the process on her next head movement, this time however adding a little hip thrust once my shaft was buried in her mouth -- forcing it just that little bit deeper into her throat. In reply she moaned the best she could with her mouth filled with my average sized six-inch cock.

We continued this for a couple of minutes before I could feel my balls begin to tighten, I was going to blow.

"Michelle.... I'm going to blow..." I managed to stammer out.

"MMmmmmm" the reply I received as she took the pace of our actions. Her hand reached out and begin to twirl my ball sack amongst her fingers. The touch sent me over the edge and soon I was shooting my load deep into her throat, she continued to suck my cock, milking it for every last drop it was willing to shoot until it lost its hardness and began to grow flaccid.

"Wow" was all I was able to manage once my manhood popped from her lips, she used the back of her hand to wipe her bottom lip before making the moves to get on her feet.

"We should head back." She said as we grabbed more coke and headed to the garage. As we opened the door and walked in I was shocked to see Bianca still sitting on her chair, but with Steve standing up next to her with his cock shoved down her throat.

= = =

Steve knew the signal from his wife, after all it was her signature move when it came to meeting nervous newcomers. Offer to help get drinks or something and then make a move on the husband. Afterall, usually it was the husband that was the balls of nerves who needed coaxing in some situations.

The door had just closed between the garage and the inside of the house when he stood from his seat, he knew he had plenty of time to operate, he made his way from the casting couch he had previously been sitting on next to his wife before her offer of assistance with the drinks, to standing directly next to Bianca in her single person chair, the play area set up with two side-by-side where she and her husband Richard had previously been sitting.

He pulled the waistband of his chinos down to his thighs, his penis still struggling behind his boxer shorts before he also pulled them down to match the same height as his pants, now nothing constrained his manhood that was already standing to attention.

Bianca was nervous, this was completely different. She was 100 percent committed to Richard and the whole exploring sexually thing was something they were doing together. He had admitted that he was into the idea of watching her with others -- which had led to this whole 'sexploring' thing in the first place.

She was only 'into it' as it was a turn on for him. Sure Bianca had things that she wanted to experience, but all of them always included her husband Richard and therefore finding herself in this situation where another man's cock was in her face, and her husband was no where nearby wasn't really her thing... or what she was expecting.

"Richard is in there getting the same thing from Michelle, trust me." Steve said. The words resonating in the back of Bianca's mind. While she didn't know for sure Steve was probably right -- Richard was probably inside right now getting a blowjob from Michelle, and so he must be open to playing separately. It wasn't all about experiencing stuff together, after all he is in there getting a blowjob from someone different for the first time in over a decade and she was no where to be seen.

Taking it all into account Bianca knew Steve had a point. If her husband Richard was going to be inside having fun, she wanted to have fun too.

Immediately she opened her mouth and leaned forward towards Steve's hard cock, it was bigger than Richards by at least two inches, a smile crept across Steve's face as he watched his throbbing manhood disappear into another throat.

Bianca slid her head back off, but that wasn't the way Steve liked his blowjobs, so as gently as he could in guidance placed his hands on the back of her head as she next slid her head forward on his cock this time holding it in place as he thrust his hips three or four good times into her throat; at first forcing a gagging sound before her throat became accustomed.

After letter her grab a deep breath or two the next time she slid his pole down her throat this time when holding her head in place he thrust forward with six or seven hard thrusts. It turns out Steve liked to face fuck... hard.

Upon catching her breath on the next round of thrustings he held her head in place for ten to twelve hard and fast thrusts, Bianca with the gagging and choking sounds and his cock covered in her saliva when he pulled out.

His cock had just entered her mouth again, for another round of face fuck thrusting, when the garage door opened, Richard and his wife Michelle re-entering.

= = =

What the hell?

Was my first thoughts upon re-entering the garage and seeing another mans cock down the throat of my wife. While at first shocked, the irony dawned on me that I had just had his down Michelle's so fair-is-fair. Afterall, the scene was hot.

I sat on the couch next to Michelle as we both took in the scene that was unfolding in front of me. Deep down a little embarrassed that I hadn't lasted as long as I would've liked during my escapade with Michelle, while feeling a stirring sensation at the sight of my wife again with another mans cock down her throat.

As Steve continued to thrust himself into my wives throat, her gags filling the room with each thrust, Michelle turned to me to ask "Do you mind?" nodding her head in the direction of Bianca. I knew exactly what she was referring to, after all it was one of the reasons they had stood out to us.

"Off course not," I replied as I watched Michelle move from the casting couch to once again being on her knees, this time she was kneeling in front of Bianca.

She picked up one of Bianca's legs and carefully began alternating between kissing and licking them, moving closer to her bits as she went. Bianca moaned as for the first time in her life she was being touched by another woman. One of her fantasies that she had wanted to live out.

Soon Michelle had her fingers tracing the outline of Bianca's vagina lips through her panties, the wetness from inside evident in the outline that had formed on the white set she wore underneath her skirt.

With a cock buried down her throat Bianca awkwardly repositioned and moved herself around as Melissa slid her hands up to the waistband and began to slowly pull her white panties down to her ankles, before eventually discarding them to the side.

Michelle resumed kissing and licking the legs of my wife Bianca while her fingers as daintily as possible entered her vagina, Bianca moaning around Steves cock as he slid it back into her mouth for another furious rounds of pumping -- he had her up to approximately twenty hard and fast pumps while holding her head in place before releasing her to get some air.

Aroused again I this time got on my knees behind Michelle, wasting no time in pulling her panties down, she quickly repositioned herself to be able to place them under her knees. Pulling the back of her green dress up over her hips I dove my tongue straight into her obviously wet hole.

Groaning she swayed her hips from side-to-side before pushing backwards against my tongue. This also prompted her to up her game. She quickly replaced her fingers in Bianca's pussy with her tongue -- Bianca immediately moaned loudly around Steve's manhood as a woman's tongue entered her.

Bianca began to gently grind her hips against Michelle's tongue, meanwhile Michelle was lapping away, licking, kissing and gently biting the sensitive parts of Bianca's love hole as her juices continued to form and flow throughout.

My tongue continued to press in and around Michelle's vagina as she ground her hips backwards against it, letting out soft moans into Bianca's pussy as the pace quickened. Steve was enjoying the view of his wife eating out while being eaten out.

He began to thrust his hips forward widely, forgotten were the head holds as he began to use Bianca's mouth and throat as an extra pussy, long hard strokes as he marvelled at the sight. Moaning with each thrust forward.

Making eye contact with his wife seemed to push Steve over the edge, the look of ecstasy on her face as her tongue buried into a vagina, while she was being eaten out, it was a look of pure sexual gratification and it took him to the edge, going back to placing his hands on the back of Bianca's head he thrust another two or three times before his balls began to tighten and his body began to spasm.

Despite all the noises in the room you could hear the sounds of Bianca swallowing his load, it seemed the first wave was a little too much she gagged a little before being able to swallow it all -- each subsequent wave however she was ready, willing and eager to take down.

The atmosphere in the room had lifted to another level as Michelle began to bury her tongue deep into Bianca, who now with her mouth free was able to moan and groan as her hips withered and pushed against Michelle's tongue that continued to explore her.

Michelle for her part began to lick harder, exploring her tongue throughout the good parts of Bianca's insides, tasting and enjoying the juices that were developing while also pushing back and impaling herself on my tongue.

And that's when it happened. Michelle was the first to go. She had picked up the pace of thrusting her hips backwards to be almost fucking my tongue, her ass cheeks slapping against my face as she rode before she stopped riding -- she thrust backwards until my tongue was buried deep into her and then clamped on, her body began to shudder and soon my mouth was being filled with a barrage of juices.

While doing this she had apparently clamped onto the dripping wet pussy of my wife Bianca, refusing to let go while furiously running her tongue back and forth against a certain section that just pushed her over the edge -- Bianca closed her eyes, and let out a long moan as her body began to shake and shudder -- her orgasm struck and soon Michelle's mouth was filled and covered in juices.

Once we had all finished, we straightened ourselves up, glanced at the time and said somewhat awkward goodbyes as they left.