All Comments on 'Sexual Fantasy'

by Natures Gift

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
MikeAndJanMikeAndJanover 19 years ago
Very nice!

I always enjoy reading a lady author's stories. It's just nice to see a fantasy from a female perspective.

And since this particular fantasy is one my wife and I share it was really appealing. Very well done! And, very arrousing.

I'd love to be the husband or the friend. In fact, I've ofter wondered just how many couples I personally know have this same fantasy and if I've been the friend in any of their roll playing? If they only knew that I'd gladly volunteer for real! And, just like in this story, I'd have no problem making him feel good as well as her. :)

Great Story! I even went back and read another of this author's works. Voted it the same! :)

Rich

AnonymousCriticAnonymousCriticover 19 years ago
nice but

It's lovely that they indulged each others' fantasies. Then she decided she had more and instead of asking she just went ahead and did it. That the husband serendipitously liked it doesn't change the fact that she was willing to do it even if the husband hated it so much it ruined their relationship. Okay, I understand it's a story. But I don't like it when doing the wrong thing happens to accidentally work out. Couldn't she at least ask? Does she now think she has carte blanche to do whatever to whomever whenever she wants because he indulged this one fantasy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
In reply to the comment left...

I appreciate you taking the time to comment, I especially appreciate constructive critisism, which i can learn from.

I would just like to point out that she did ask her husband if it would be alright, and I quote...

"Cassie looked shyly across at Alex, and was aware of his throbbing arousal. She whispered in Brian's ear and he nodded."

Maybe I was too subtle, but that was her asking if it would be ok to go ahead and help Alex, and her husband nodded.

Natures Gift

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous