All Comments on 'Sexual Preference/Choice Ch. 04'

by PolySwingerWife

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Keep writing your essay. Just a few comments

“Men hugging in a non-sport type of environment is not considered manly.”

Well this is absolutely cultural, for example, while in many parts of the west, a peek on the cheek between woman/woman and men/women is common social greeting (the number of peeks can be 1, 2 or 3 depending the country, while a pat on the butt is not, in Italy and Argentina close male friends greet with 3 peeks on the cheeks

“…a store that catered mostly to women, that sold lingerie and adult-oriented sex toys. The fact it was within blocks of a church and a school made it a target for moral groups in the neighborhood. What seemed odd was the fact the local theater was showing A Clockwork Orange for their midnight show.”

I don’t find it that odd. The reasoning could have been: The Clockwork Orange is a movie at midnight as you said, plus the cinema was probably the main source of entertainment for the family, while this store was open during the day while the hypocrites members of the church and the PTA feared the sex nature of the store…

In my opinion you reflect very accurately the homophobia as fear to be perceived by the other members of the tribe as homosexual, more than fear of homosexuals. The violence is a reaction to that fear.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

I have enjoyed this series

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPolySwingerWife@PolySwingerWife
My name is Amber. In the last three decades, I have learned more about people than I ever thought I would. One thing I've learned is that people can be very judgmental about things that they have never experienced, or never want to. Because my husband enjoys watching me ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES