Sexy DS Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I startle with a squeak when he gropes my breast roughly. Still, what's rough for him is still gentle compared to Jeff. Jeff left bruises.

"I want you to copy what I'm doing to your breast, with your hand on my balls," Mark instructs. I suck and smush my lips and tongue over his head, also moving to obey.

Mark cups my breast gently, so that's how I start--just a gentle hold. He rubs his thumb in little circles, so I do the same. He squeezes, and I copy, progressively tighter, till my breast and his balls squeeze out of our hands. When he wants me to hold from a different position, he shifts how he's holding my breast. I'm doing my best to copy, while still keeping my mouth busy, but it's a lot to focus on. He sighs happily, so I must be doing it okay.

After a short while, he releases my breast, and I release his balls. He sweeps my hair up above my head to hold it out of the way for me, then says, "I want you to go deep now. I'll guide you." I look at him with assent, and take a deep breath. Seeing that, he pushes me slowly down his huge member, gradually filling up my throat.

"Come straddle me, Aly. It feels a little weird sideways." He doesn't release my head, so I have to awkwardly scooch over him, still fully impaled. He lifts up once I'm in position, and I gasp for air. He gives me a few gulping breaths before making eye contact to go down again.

This time he goes quickly, straight in. I choke slightly from the suddenness of it, and he tells me to swallow. God he's so huge in my throat. I swallow obediently, squeezing my eyes shut, and he pulls up with heavy breathing--mine from lack of air, his from pleasure.

"Deep breath," he says immediately, before thrusting me back down. He pumps my head several times, deep in my throat, then tells me to swallow again. "Suck," he says, as he pulls back out to my mouth. "Look at me, Aly." I do.

He gives me the look that says he's pushing me down again, and I take a deep breath. He pumps me shallowly, just barely in and out of my throat. That's the hardest sensation to adjust to. Steadily in, or staying in, isn't too bad, but in and out makes me almost gag. But it makes him moan.

He gives me another moment to breathe, and I remember to make eye contact. "I want you to try to lick my balls this time," he says. He looks at me steadily, then pushes me down quickly. Not only does my throat stretch obscenely, but so does my jaw as I try to get deeper onto his base than normal without my teeth scraping him. My nose is pressed against his stomach, and I can just barely squeeze my tongue out to lick his balls. It's not comfortable by any means.

Mark gently rubs his cock over the outside of my throat--it must be pretty prominent. God... a hand around my throat, trapped in this position, makes me feel incredibly vulnerable. He taps my chin that I'm done licking, then gently pumps me deeply. "Swallow," he says again, this time a bit labored.

Right as I do, he pulls out, which is the weirdest sensation for me but apparently pretty wonderful for him. I taste something salty on my tongue, and he tells me to finish him off. "Use your hands now, too," he says. I stay mostly on his head, sucking fervently with wide tongue action, while stroking one hand on his shaft and squeezing the other up his balls.

"Look at me," he says with effort, and as soon as my blue eyes lock with his, he spurts in my mouth with a quiet grunt. He still holds my hair out of the way and cums again. He forces himself to breathe steadily, holding eye contact with his face awash with pleasure. His semen tastes weird sitting on my tongue, and it's an even weirder texture. He cums again and again, in little stringy spurts, until his orgasm finishes and he stops spasming in my mouth. He pulls out, softer, and tilts my chin up toward him. "Swallow," he says, still holding eye contact. I do--slimy and mentally distasteful though it is.

He caresses my face sweetly, from my hair down to my cheek, then pulls me up for a kiss. "Good girl," he says happily.

He then sits up, tucking himself back into his pants, hands me my top to put back on, and motions for me to follow him out of the bedroom. Kat is making breakfast.

Mark greets his wife with a warm peck on the lips, and asks how he can be helpful. "Aly, wash your hands and help out," he adds. Kat made pancakes and eggs, and everything is looking fantastic as we finish getting it ready to put on the table.

We sit down with a lovely little spread, and Kat serves her plate before passing stuff to Mark. Mark serves himself... and me. Okay. "Aly already got a jumpstart on her breakfast," he says wickedly. No, Mark, don't go there. "Why don't you tell Kat what I served you."

I feel my cheeks turning a flaming red, and Kat looks at me unsuspectingly. I don't want to say it so crudely. Mark pauses, looking at me with a raised eyebrow. "Aly...?" he prompts with just a hint of warning.

"Cum," I whisper, mortified.

Kat laughs lightly, with a tone I didn't expect. I look up, confused. Then she explains, "Sometimes on Saturdays we'll be lounging in bed and I'll be thinking through what to make us for breakfast, and he thinks it's the funniest thing to offer to make me something in bed, and I get all excited thinking my sweet husband's making me breakfast in bed, and then he suggests THAT. And I'm like, 'Baby, that's not breakfast,' but he thinks it's hysterical." Mark grins at her cheekily. "It's a good thing you're cute," Kat says, giving him a quick kiss.

Mark grins, and we dig in to ACTUAL breakfast. It's quite delicious, and Mark is thoughtful enough to offer me seconds. I feel pleasantly stuffed when Mark assigns me to help clean up.

We mozy to the living room after breakfast so Kat and Mark can start talking about the day. "Come sit on my lap, Aly," Mark says cheerfully. He wraps his arms around me as I settle sideways against him.

"Do you plan on sharing her this weekend?" Kat asks suggestively.

Mark looks at me, thinking. "I suppose. Would you like me to share you?" he asks me, grinning.

I'm not sure how to answer that, so I look at him confused, stuttering slightly. "I don't--well--I--"

"Let me rephrase," he says mischievously. "Look at my wife's chest and tell her how badly you want to suck her tits while we're here this weekend."

Gosh he's a devil. I look at Kat--specifically her chest--before answering. Just thinking about it makes me flush. I give Mark an evil side glance before locking eyes with Kat mischievously. "I want to suck your tits so bad, baby," I say, with fake porno lust, "...more than I wanted to suck Mark's cock."

"Aly!" Mark exclaims with mock affront. "I don't think I want you on my lap anymore. You can go sit with Kat," he says, pushing me up. Kat is laughing hysterically.

"She got you there, darling," Kat says through her laughter, welcoming me affectionately. She snuggles me next to her and kisses my cheek nicely.

"I'm going to have to think of a proper punishment for that comment," Mark says, musing. I don't feel too afraid, but I don't have a clue what he's going to come up with as 'punishment.'

Anyway, they get down to talking about the day. There's not a ton to do around here, honestly, which is kind of the point. There's an old TV, a few board games and puzzles, lots of beautiful scenery, and that's about it. It's moreso a place to get away and just relax without having to do anything at all. Kat suggests we go for a walk in the snow before lunch.

My face lights up, and Mark, seeing that, smiles kindly at me before answering Kat. "That sounds like a great idea, Katie. Do you wanna go get bundled up?" She moves to get up, and Mark says to me, "You'll be warm enough in just your cloak, right, Aly?"

"Mhm. It's pretty toasty."

"Good, because that's your punishment. You're going to wear JUST your cloak. And boots," he modifies at the end. He smirks at me, and I stare at him agape. I did not see that bit of mischief coming.

"Outside," I clarify. "Without clothes."

Mark laughs, standing. "I'm going to go get dressed. You go ahead and get ready, too... although I doubt it'll take you long." He grins, heading back to the bedroom.

I'm not 'scared,' so in that sense I was right, but I'll be watching my tongue a bit more moving forward. Punishment: effective.

I don't hear Mark tell Kat what he dictated, so maybe Mark and I will be the only ones to know. I quickly put boots on and change out of my pajamas to wrap up in my cloak before Kat comes out. I sit on the couch blushing until they're ready to go.

They come out, dressed with boots on, and Kat especially starts bundling up. "That was fast," she comments, seeing me already ready. I guess it didn't cross her mind that I had no access to the clothes in the bedroom, because she doesn't seem suspicious at all. I say nothing but smile awkwardly. She doesn't notice that, either.

We step out the front door, and I am very, VERY careful to keep myself wrapped up.

Gosh, it's beautiful outside. The snow stretches around for miles, dotted with trees and slight hills, pristine and glinting, untouched. It's not crazy deep, but it's a solid blanket--good for boots, but not needing snowshoes or anything.

Keeping my blanket tucked around me, I run into the front yard with delight. The snow crunches wonderfully under my boots, and I spin, grinning back at my friends. "You coming?" I call, giddy. I run off in a big circle to make giant leaping footprints before almost tackling back into them as they walk around like normal adults. Kat then laughs with me.

I'm having so much fun as we walk, that I pretty much forget about being naked under my cloak. Oh, I'm careful to stay wrapped up, but the awkwardness is totally gone in the face of such a winter wonderland. I do calm down a bit, until I run ahead to a wide flat area to make a footprint design in the snow. It's a heart with a smiley face in the center. I had to carefully jump to get the eyes and mouth done without messing up the rest of the heart. I stand proudly next to my work as Kat and Mark catch up at a reasonable pace.

"Ohhh, she made a heart!" Kat gushes to Mark.

"Good work, Aly," he affirms, smiling casually.

I beam.

Then I walk quietly beside them for a while.

"Kat?" I ask, smiling eagerly but sheepishly.

"Mm?"

"Can I hold your hand?"

She smiles, offering it to me. "But I'm not running after you, so you gotta stay settled down if you want me to hold your hand."

I rummage my way out of my cloak to the side to get my hand free. It's a full cloak, full circle fabric, so I can get my hands out without revealing myself if I have to. I also stay warmer that way.

We walk quietly, and I feel bubbly warm inside. I'm holding my Kat's hand. It's a beautiful winter day. What more could I want?

Kat starts to shiver on our way back, despite having bundled twice as much as Mark or me.

"Aly, why don't you share your cloak with her," Mark instructs, covering a smirk. Oh no, he thinks he got me, but he doesn't understand the wonderfulness--the wonderful fullness--of cloaks. When Kat's not quite looking, I carefully sneak my cloak around her, keeping myself covered. There's so much fabric, that as long as she doesn't specifically lift the front and look down, she'll be none the wiser.

Mark says nothing, too impressed to push me further.

We get back to the cottage, and Kat excitedly asks to make snow angels in the front lawn that we'll be able to see from the windows. Oh no. That's not gonna happen.

"I think that's a great idea," Mark says, grinning sideways at me.

He walks over, positions himself, and flops in the snow. He swishes, smiling happily, and Kat helps him stand up. Then they trade places. When Kat is standing again, brushing the snow off her back and shoulders, she looks at me expectantly.

"Come on, Aly! We want you to join our little family of snow angels!"

I look at Mark, and he looks at me with intense eye contact. "Do it, Aly," he says with a dare.

I hesitate. He wants to dare me? Fine. I stare him dead in the eye, walk over, and twirl my cloak off to hand it to him. Stepping naked past a jaw-dropped Kat, I flop in the snow spread eagle. I take a deep breath, relishing the intensely icy sensation on my bare skin, and swish, both arms and legs. It sends snow right up my sex, and that's finally what pushes it from bearable, given my adrenaline, to bone-chillingly cold.

"What in heaven's name are you doing, Aly!!?" Kat exclaims. I shiver uncontrollably on the ground.

"Jus-s-t f-f-following ins-s-structions-s-s," I whisper breathily.

Kat straight up punches Mark in the shoulder (granted, it was softened by the coats and gloves, etc.) and says, "Get her up right now! She's going to catch pneumonia because of your stupid instructions. GOD, Mark!"

Mark dashes over to me, almost in shock and concern. I don't know what he expected to happen. Maybe I would resist, he would push, I would resist, and he'd graciously relent? Whatever he was thinking--or, frankly, wasn't--he has realized his mistake. He quickly pulls me up, wraps me back in my cloak, and rushes me inside.

"Goddd, baby...!" Kat mutters, following us inside. They bang off boots, etc. at the front door, and Mark plops me in a chair from the kitchen while he takes off my boots. I sit there, shivering painfully.

"You try to warm the poor dear up while I start us some soup. I don't know what in heaven's name you were thinking, and I'm blaming this entirely on you if she catches cold." Kat is actually peeved at him.

Mark absorbs her disapproval well. He shrugs off his coat and gloves, stripping down to a T-shirt and sweatpants, and lifts me to the couch. He quickly unwraps me, sits, and puts me on his lap before wrapping a snuggly blanket around both of us. I shiver, pressing every inch of my skin that I can into him. My entire body is literally pink from the cold. That's actually good, I suppose. Pink means blood flow, so I should be fine in a bit.

I curl into Mark, and he rubs my arms and legs rapidly to try to warm me up. He kisses my cheek softly. "Are you okay, sweetie?" he whispers faintly.

I turn, kissing him fully on the lips passionately. "I consider myself--" more kissing "--quite punished. I'll be fine."

He holds me tenderly to himself in a deep kiss--his rubbing becoming more of a warm caressing now. He adds some deep tongue, frenching me solidly, and it adds a bit of inner heat that I hope will soon spread to my surface.

Breaking from the kiss only briefly, Mark sets me to the side, laying himself fully on top of me, the blanket still around us both. Oh that's so warm.... He resumes kissing me deeply, but honestly, I think he's mostly trying to apologize and rectify his mistake, because he doesn't push things further at all. He's not even really getting hard.

I hear Kat chuckle from the kitchen. I break from the kissing to look over at her. "You're far sweeter to that man than I would be in your shoes. If he pushed me naked into the snow, he wouldn't get any loving for a week till I forgave him." She's stirring the soup on the stove now.

I look back at Mark. "I don't--" kiss "--have a choice, now do I." I'm talking to Kat, but smiling at Mark in a way that says I would still choose him even if it were up to me. Then to him I say quietly, "I don't mind the cold nearly as much as she does. I'll be fine. And that means, I can still trust you." I give him a sweet peck. He grins, then settles in for more sweet kissing.

Many minutes of heavy kissing later, Kat interrupts us by clearing her throat. Mark looks back over his shoulder, and Kat says, "Soup's ready!"

Mark looks back at me as he pushes off. I immediately dislike the removal of his warmth, but he wraps me up in the blanket to compensate. "You can stay wrapped up for lunch," he says quietly.

He walks me to the table with his hand on my back, and Kat serves us three bowls of soup to leave the rest simmering on the stove. Mmmm... it's delicious--a very hearty chicken and vegetable soup.

"The soup is wonderful," I say, praising Kat. "Thank you for lunch."

"You're welcome, dear. I hope it's warming you up?"

"Mhm! I feel great now--and most definitely awake." I tilt the bowl to my lips to drink the broth.

"The soup is great, love," Mark agrees. "Would you like Aly to show you how much we appreciate your efforts after lunch?"

"Oh?" Kat says, resting her chin on her folded hands, elbows on the table. She looks at me intently, then looks at Mark, the real person her question addressed.

"Aly, come give my wife a kiss to thank her for making such a nice lunch."

Kat smirks at me as I get up and walk around the table to her. She welcomes me to her as I bend over for a sexy kiss. I hope Mark lets me thank her more later.

I pull back with regret, brushing her cheek gently. He said "a kiss," which doesn't mean a heavy, handsy make out, unfortunately.

"Aly," Mark starts again. I look at him, wishing I could do more with Kat. "After lunch I want you to follow Kat to the bedroom and please her however she tells you to. You service her however she wants, but no one and nothing touches your pussy, understand?" I nod. "You good with that, love?" Mark asks his wife.

Kat grins up at me. "In that case I think I'm done lunch," she giggles. "Can you take care of the kitchen, baby?" She stands, holding eye contact with me.

"Of course. You two have fun," he says, as Kat takes me by the hand back to the bedroom.

I follow her excitedly, still wrapped in my blanket. She closes the door gently, then abruptly spins to me. "I was beginning to feel left out," she says, sneaking her hands inside the top of my wrapped blanket. She smoothes it off my shoulders, rubbing my bare skin warmly as she goes.

She pauses to take her own shirt off. The second those enormous breasts come into view, I melt into heat. I think I'm kind of supposed to wait for her to dictate what she wants, but I hope with everything in me, that includes my face and hands on her chest. How about MY entire hand up HER pussy....

She steps close to me once again, curving her body against me, toying with the flaps of my blanket. "Let me see you, sweetheart," she says--her first instruction. I let go of the blanket, leaving it in her hands.

She pulls it open slowly--breasts, torso, crotch, hips--till it falls to the floor. I feel the familiar flutter of anxiety, but my heat helps tone that down.

"Gosh you're so beautiful..." she murmurs, wandering her eyes. She flicks from my breasts to my face, then says, "lie down on the bed for me."

I move to crawl to the center-ish of the bed, and she playfully slaps my butt. Oh dear. She's in THAT kind of mood. I've seen how she gets with Mark sometimes.

As soon as I'm settled on my back, she climbs over me to straddle me tightly. She caresses my waist, which almost turns to pinching and tickling. Without thinking, I grab her wrists to wrestle with her to stop.

"Hey!" I protest. I don't like being messed with, as a general rule.

"'Hey' yourself, girlfriend!" she wrestles back. "Who's in charge here?"

I freeze with a grumbling sigh.

"You're supposed to do whatever I want in here, as long as I steer clear of down there. Hm?"

I pout my displeasure, but then I slowly release her hands.

She resumes caressing my torso. "Good girl," Kat coos. "I want your hands above your head on the bed till I say you're done."

I slightly glare but move my hands up to flop above my head. Immediately, she presses firmly up my torso to squeeze my breasts up. I knew she was in the mood to play.

And play she does. She squishes and jiggles my breasts with glee, feeling especially entitled because I'm supposed to just let it happen this time. She likes to jiggle and flop them around, tugging and shaking my nipples in the process. Her mischievous hands have their way and I just swallow my distaste. It's not physically unpleasant, unless she's really going for jiggling, but I find it slightly embarrassing and not at all erotic.