Sexy DS Weekend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, she presses up my sides to my breasts to swish them back and forth. She scoots further down on my body to bury her face between my breasts, continuing the swishing. She giggles and starts licking in my cleavage. She then smushes both breasts entirely around her face, laughing. No matter my distaste for the act in general, she is cute when she's enjoying herself like this.

She pulls out to give me some firm groping, before bending again to nibble on my nipple. I bite my tongue from the abrupt stimulation. She then takes me fully into her mouth for some nice sucking and tongue swirls. Just when I'm starting to relax and enjoy it, she gives me a sharp little nip.

"Ah!" I jerk underneath her. It wasn't quite painful, just unpleasantly unexpected. She laughs around my boob.

She does the same thing two more times: lots of gentle, pleasant attention, then a little bite when I least expect it. After the third time, I whine, "Kat!" I'm feeling incredibly ramped up and sexually frustrated. I pant frustratedly, trying to hold my position like she told me to.

Finally, she stops 'playing' and licks some sensual kisses up my neck. She makes her way to my face, just a breath apart from each other, and I see her eyelids hooded with lust. She giggles happily, grinding against my helpless body. God I want to take her.

Kat whispers, tangling her fingers in my hair, "I want you to make love to me--as wonderfully and skillfully as you know how." She pulls my hands from their designated position to place them on her waist, then rolls us over so she's on the bottom. I have an immediate impulse to grind against her thigh, but this is about her, not me, and that would probably be breaking Mark's rule. Reign it in, Aly....

If she wants love making, I'll start things slow with some heavy kissing. I press down and instantly feel my lips melt into hers. Mark had commented that my lips were like powdered sugar set on fire, and this time, I'm trying to quell the flames to embers to focus mostly on the sugar.

I kiss her gently, and sweetly, and wetly, with constant light touch, instead of my normal fiery consumption. I lick her bottom lip and dance our tongues together gently, then close my lips again for more sensual kissing.

I trail my fingernails softly against her face--gentle, tracing touches from her temples down to her neck. She seems a little sensitive right below her ear, so I spend some gentle time there, loving the slight squirm her body makes as she breathes and reacts in pleasure. I want her to lose herself in it quietly.

Eventually, I pause the kissing, my lips still lightly joined to hers. I pull away, feeling the slight lingering as our skin parts. "Can I undress you?" I whisper softly, still trailing my fingertips on her cheeks. Her eyes are closed, and she breathes deeply.

"Yes, dear."

I sit up from her slowly, trying to replace the warmth and pressure of my body with wide, warm caresses with my hands. I slowly recenter my wanderings to slide around her back and undo her bra. I peel it off slowly and gently, already mentally moving ahead so I don't get too hot from the sight of her naked chest. I lift her hips gently to unzip her skirt and pull that, and her underwear, down her legs till she can comfortably kick them off. I slowly look her over from her legs, to the dark patch of hair in the center of her smooth hips and thighs, to the hardening nipples on her chest, to her beautiful, beautiful face. Our eyes meet.

"I love you so much, darling," I whisper, trailing my fingers once again on her face. She smiles softly, but her eyes are fully sparkling.

"Show me," she whispers.

I cup her cheek to guide her into a tender kiss. We lock for a heavenly moment, and I gently trail my hand down her body. She shivers slightly as I move down her neck and chest. I gently cup and caress her large breast, with the faintest brushes of my fingertips over her nipple. I swirl more firmly around her areola, then lightly tug the large bud before rubbing gently overtop. She softly moans into my kiss, her body pushing up for more.

I hold her breast gently, rubbing my thumb in gentle circles over her nipple, as I break the kiss. Even from this light stimulation, her breath is catching, causing her to softly pant beneath me. I bend down to plant a very wet suck on the nipple and then resume like before: staring quietly into her eyes while my thumb rubs circles on her now wet nipple. I can feel it getting more plump from my attention and her arousal. I grin, tugging gently, and she moans softly, still maintaining eye contact.

God she's so sensitive. Even the gentle tweaking makes her breath catch, or makes her moan softly, and it's such a beautifully quiet, intimate moment.

When I see in her eyes that she's starting to lose herself to the sensations and her own desire, I move into the next phase. I give her a soft grin to say I'm moving forward, then trail little kisses down her body, mirroring side to side.

I kiss my way down to her breast, then divert to her cleavage, going around the soft mound. I do the same to the other side. From there, I lick and smush my lips up onto her breast, gently making out with her soft flesh. It's not till a good while later that I finally latch onto her nipple.

At first, I simply hold my position with faint sucking. She moans softly and beautifully, but I wait until she pulls my head deeply into her breast, begging me for more, before I press things forward.

I lick widely and firmly right over her nipple in my mouth and suck fervently, letting out a small groan of my own. I swirl my tongue and nip gently with my teeth over that wonderfully large knob in my mouth.

Since I have her solidly attached to my mouth, my hand is now free to wander and caress once more. She has a really sensitive spot right in the crook of her waist, so I spend some time happily massaging her warm curve as I give her my mouth's most skillful attention.

I move down from her waist, and she mews softly, spreading her legs. I was just heading to her butt, but she's squirming herself open, wanting more. I hold her firmly against me by her butt and outer hip, but I do eventually move down between her legs. Right as I first make contact with her sex, I slide my teeth off the end of her nipple where she's most sensitive, and she cries out in pleasure. God, she's so wet already....

I lick widely over her nipple in a steady rhythm as I shift my attention to her sex. She's so wet that there's no resistance whatsoever as I slip two fingers inside and curl gently.

"Ohhhhh...!" she groans, subconsciously grinding into my touch. Her sexy body squirming underneath me inflames me, and it's all I can do to keep myself contained. I suck harshly on her nipple and fuck her deeply with my two fingers. She takes my intrusion so naturally that it's almost like she's trying to suck my hand inside. I switch to three, then four fingers, as her pussy clenches wetly around my hand.

I then settle in for some deep, curling pumps with my hand and refocus on her breasts. I reposition next to her so I can give the other side some attention, building her up much more quickly over here. When I feel like all three zones are at peak arousal, I add my thumb to her clit and my other hand softly to her neck, giving her extra attention below her ear where she was so sensitive before.

"God... Aly...!" she moans. Oh she's so incredible. I fuck her gently, but also firmly and deeply, as she grinds herself against my hand. I start centering more directly over her clit, still tingling her neck and face with the backs of my fingernails. She whimpers and rolls her hips into my hand for added stimulation. I latch my mouth once again to her breast and give her as close to full body stimulation as I can. I press in, all four zones, building and building, especially with my lower hand, until I feel her clench and spasm around my hand.

Her whole body rolls with a wave of pleasure as her pussy clamps down on my fingers. I feel her spasm and throb around my hand as she throws her head back onto the bed. "Oh! Oh god...!" She arches her back, writhing through the first wave of climax.

As soon as I feel her pulse the first time, the orgasm starting to dwindle, I back off with my hand at her clit and only rub gently in her pussy. Before she's really cooled down though, I scrape my teeth sharply over her nipple in a way that I know can give her an orgasm all by itself when she's properly worked up. Now though, it merely re-inflames and intensifies her current one.

She thrusts her chest into my face as I stimulate her breast, crying out and gasping. She clenches her hands into fists by her head, her beautiful little face pinched with continuing pleasure, and her lower body shudders. I lick and suck and scrape with my teeth as she cries in pleasure.

Right as that flame is starting to dwindle, I back off to more gentle sucking, but move my hand at her neck down to her other nipple to stimulate roughly with my fingers. I pinch and twist sharply, squeezing up her breast and flicking my thumb roughly overtop.

"Ahh!"she wails, overcome as the pleasure spikes again with no break. "Aly! Oh! God, you-- Eeeee...! Oh stars, bab-- Oh! Oh! Ohhhhhhh...."

Her whole body trembles as she cries out incoherently with orgasm. This time, I finally let her ride it out and down. Her cries dwindle to a low moan, and she gasps breathlessly, sweaty and spent on the bed beside me. She flinches as I gently remove my hand from her pussy and stop all but casual caressing for some emotional bonding.

I give her a full body gentle massage, from her torso, down her legs, to her feet... back up to her hips and waist... over her breasts without stimulating her nubs... down her arm and up her neck simultaneously....

When I come to her wrist, she tangles her fingers with mine to hold my hand. She still hasn't opened her eyes, but her gasping has cooled to quiet panting, and her shudders are now only slight trembles. I cradle her head gently with my hand at her neck, and tilt her toward me for a sweet, soft kiss.

I mold my lips gently to hers, pushing and teasing hers into responsiveness as she resettles mentally post-orgasm. When she finally responds and kisses me passionately back, I slow to a halt before pulling away.

Now she looks at me.

"Did I do okay?" I ask. I was supposed to service and please her to the best of my ability, and I want her approval more than anything.

She looks at me nervously awaiting her response, and her face melts with softness. "Oh darling, you always do a good job, but that was... out of this world--entirely heavenly. You did so much more than 'okay.'"

She looks like she's moving to sit up but then flops back onto the bed with a sigh. "Sweetheart, I need to talk to Mark, but unfortunately I don't seem able to move," she laughs lightly. Then in her authoritative voice she says, "I want you to wrap back up in your blanket and deliver a message to Mark, then sit on the couch and wait for us. Go tell him, 'Kat needs to talk to you.'" She closes her eyes again, and I am dismissed.

I move to do as she says. I wrap up in the fuzzy yellow blanket and quietly go find Mark relaxing on the couch. He perks up when I enter.

"Kat needs to talk to you," I say obediently.

He pushes up from the couch and looks me steadily in the eye. "Did you do as you were told?"

"Yes, Mark," I say meekly.

"Good girl." He brushes my cheek gently on his way past.

I sit on the couch like Kat told me to, wondering what she needed to say to Mark privately. I know it'll probably take her a few minutes to recover and make her way out here, so I try not to be anxious as the minutes tick by. She said I did a good job.

Eventually, Kat and Mark come out from the bedroom. Kat has wrapped herself up in a robe and is hooked all snuggly around Mark's arm. She grins at him until she sees me, and then she beams.

"Aly," Mark says happily, "Kat says you did a very good job. She wants to give you a reward for being so good. Does that sound nice?"

"Yes, Mark." I'm sure that's the response he wants, even though they haven't told me what the reward is yet.

"Good. She wants to play dress up with you and doll you up like a princess for the afternoon. I told her yes... as long as you're a sexy princess. I want you to go with her and have a good time being pampered then come out and show me once you're all dressed up." He reaches for my hand and passes me off to Kat. Kat kisses Mark's cheek and leads me back to the bedroom.

"You can sit there for a moment,"she says, gesturing to the bed. I sit, and she rummages through her suitcase to get some supplies. "Sweetheart, I'm going to let you choose. I could do a pink look, which is more princess-y, or I could do a red look, which would be more sexy. Which would you like."

"Mark wants me to look sexy, right?" I ask, wanting to make him happy.

"Yes, but you'll look plenty sexy, regardless, in the outfit he has for you. It's up to you."

"Let's go red," I say, blushing slightly for my unspoken reason. There's a shy part of me that wants to make myself as desirable--as tempting and usable--to them as possible. I don't tell Kat that I want to be their sexy plaything.

Kat pulls out a few things and a makeup bag, then looks at me, thinking. "I think I'm going to paint your nails first so they can dry while I do your hair. Stay here one second."

She returns a moment later with a chair and sits in front of me. She picks up my ankle to rest my foot on her lap and opens a shimmery red polish. "I'm going to make you... very beautiful," she says, "so you just relax." I lean back on my elbows as the first cold stroke touches my nail, smiling happily. Kat always looks so beautiful and dolled up; if she can make me half as pretty as she makes herself, it'll be a wonderful reward indeed.

I watch her while she works. She's concentrating but lightheartedly enjoying herself. "Don't bump this one now," she warns, setting that foot down. She taps my other ankle for me to lift my foot onto her lap. I admire the pretty polish on my finished foot.

When she finishes all ten toes, she pauses. "Normally I'd do your hands on the table, but I don't want Mark to see anything till you're all done." She props her foot on the side of the bed frame so her knee is raised and pulls my hand to rest on her knee. "This'll work," she says.

It's just my still hand on her bare knee, but any touch with her, sexual or not, makes my chest flutter. Again, I feel the cold touch of the polish.

When she's done both hands, she does a quality check on all twenty nails together. "Beautiful," she says proudly.

"I'm going to do your hair next, but I don't want you holding the blanket and messing up your nails. Sorry sweetheart." She pulls it gently off my shoulders and pulls me naked to the bathroom. She brings in the chair and sits me facing the mirror.

She looks at me, tilts my head a little, thinking of what to do. "You have such beautiful natural curls; I want to leave those. Maybe just tame them a bit." She starts to tease out distinct curls to detangle and defrizz me just a bit. "Mark might not like it if I put much product in. He likes the feel of soft hair."

She begins putting my hair up in a loose bun. She teases out many curls as she goes to let some strands dangle gracefully. She pins things in place as she goes, occasionally tilting my head or looking in the mirror to see how it's framing my face. I love the tingling I feel as she works with my hair.

Taking some extra pins out of her mouth, she says, "One sec," and goes back to the bedroom. She comes back with a large, red, sparkly hair flower and clips it in by the bun. "What do you think, love!" she says proudly.

I turn, looking intently in the mirror. "If I knew how to do this, I might actually bother doing my hair on a regular basis. You're so good at this," I say, admiring.

Kat kisses my cheek happily. "Then I think it's time for your makeup."

This part's a bit rough. While I adore her touch and attention and the fact that she's using her beautification skills on me, I flinch like crazy, especially with anything near my eyes.

Kat doesn't seem to mind though. Occasionally she kind of laughs. "Relax sweetheart. You're so flinch-y. I'm not gonna stab you in the eye if you just hold still."

Finally, she's done everything except the lips. I can feel her breath on my face as she whispers, "I know I just said I was going to doll you up, but if I do this any later, it'll mess up your look." I open my eyes just in time to see her press in for a deep kiss. God I melt. It's not just a kiss, either. It's a passionate, probing, tongue-tied, caress-my-body kind of kiss.

I whine sadly when she finally pulls away. "Thank you for earlier," she whispers in my ear. "Now open," she says, back to her gentle authority. I open my lips, and she adds the final touch. I press my lips together, blending the lipstick in place.

"What do you think, sweetheart," Kat asks, looking toward the mirror. She did me just like she often does herself, but it does look different on me. Her look normally centers on her beautiful doe eyes, but mine centers on my full lips--I guess just the way our features are naturally emphasized.

"You did an amazing job," I praise.

"Oh goodie, I'm glad you like it. Now I get to get you dressed! This should be fun." I have a hint of suspicion by how she says it.

She pulls me into the bedroom again and fishes in the top drawer of the dresser for some panties--deep red, lacy. I reach for them to put them on, but she snatches them away.

"You think I'm giving up the opportunity to touch your sexy body? Let me do it." Okay Kat. I grin.

She bends down by my feet, and I lightly balance myself on her shoulder as she lifts each leg. She slides the underwear up my body, licking teasingly part way up, till they're on and in place. She rubs my butt warmly. It's a very sexy piece of underwear--pushing the boundary from cheeky to thong.

Kat continues rubbing my butt warmly, holding my hips tightly against her and smiling lustfully. Then she says, "I want you to stand facing the window with your eyes closed." She gives my ass a tight squeeze, then releases. I move to obey, a little breathless.

I hear her open and close a drawer, then sense her behind me. "Lift your arms above your head," she commands quietly.

Unusual, but I oblige. I feel her wrap something stiff around my torso, squeezing me just a bit.

"That doesn't feel like a bra..." I say.

"It's not, but you can open your eyes now if you want."

I look down to see her trying to fasten clasps of a corset around my stomach. She's pressed right behind me to look over my shoulder. She hooks the first couple pieces, then reaches inside to adjust my body (my belly fat) and adjust a flap in the back. Then she continues hooking the front. When it's mostly fastened, she again reaches inside to lift my breasts high and up. It's an overbust corset, hence the lack of bra, but it's by no means a conservative neckline. My chest is stacked high and plump with intense cleavage. She reaches behind me and pulls the laces snug. Again, she adjusts the flap in the back.

"How's that feel, love," she asks. "Anything pinching or bunched weirdly?"

"Um, no," I say, looking down. It's actually pretty comfy.

"Good. Then it's time to cinch ya!" she says, yanking the laces tighter.

I jolt back, not expecting her to tug so hard.

"Brace yourself, dear," she says. She moves to pull the top and bottom tight and tug the tightness all the way through to the middle. Now it feels more like what I pictured a corset would feel like. Gosh. I run my hand on my stomach and feel the tight smoothness. No squish there! She tugs repeatedly, squeezing me more and more tightly.