Sexy Train Couple, Ch. 01

Story Info
A train ride gawking and thirsting after a sexy couple.
2.2k words
4.46
9.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I first noticed them in the train station standing at the ticket counter. I said to myself, "That's a cute couple."

Upon further examination (gawking), I upgraded my ranking to "extremely sexy."

She has tan and toned arms with a tight tank top on, which complemented her delicious athletic pants, which highlighted her outstanding ass. Her blonde hair was up in a sexy high ponytail, which looked great.

He is clearly in fantastic shape with a t-shirt that highlights his seemingly buff body. His short-cropped hair looked nice with his tan face. I'd pay to watch these two hotties have sex, I randomly thought.

As we wait to board the train, I occasionally glance over at them. From time to time, she's resting her head on his chest. Other times she's standing up behind him massaging his neck in a non-sexual way.

As for me, I'm a married guy in my mid-30s with a great wife. I'm in good/decent shape, wearing board shorts and a fitted t-shirt today, sort of a California guy vibe.

BOARDING THE TRAIN

"Now boarding all sections of the train. Please make your way to the platform," the automated announcement booms over the waiting area.

As I make my way toward the doors, I realize that only one older lady is between me and the hot couple. I admire the hot blonde's ass - it's even more spectacular up close. We proceed further inside the train, and as we all go upstairs to the sleeper cars, the older lady turns left and the hot couple and I go right. As we all walk down the hall, they turn into room 455 - and I'm in the next room, 454. Maybe I would get to know them more in the dining car or something. I'm always up for meeting/flirting with new people (my wife and I have an agreement that it's OK).

As I settle into my room, I unpack a few things ahead of this long, non-stop trip back home. Dining service won't start until 7 p.m., so I have some time to kill. As I begin to consider my options (read a book, watch a movie on my phone, take a quick nap), I start to hear what I think is moaning from the room next door. I change seats and sit next to the shared wall instead of across from it.

And yes, it's clear, the hot sexy couple is at it in some way. Damn, that makes me instantly hard as my cock swells. They already made me thirsty in the station, but now I hear them. She's trying to moan only lightly as they must know the thin wall situation. He's occasionally grunting. I wonder if she's giving him a blow job or if they've gone right to fucking. I've decided not to read, watch a movie or take a nap. Instead I close all the curtains and start to stroke my cock lightly - and damn it feels good. My wife always says my cock is large compared to other guys she's been with.

Imagining them in my mind's eye -- her ponytail bouncing up and down, his body pleasing her or being pleasured. I can feel precum on my cock already. The soft moaning and grunting continue as they obviously couldn't want to get their hands on each other.

Then the noises stopped. They appeared to be finished. I'm unsure if they orgasmed and his cum is all over her body, if her mouth is full of his cum or if they decided to simply edge, stop and hold off until later. As for me, I'm dying to cum, but I decide to wait. I'll stroke this one out later. My cock is hard. I'm horny as hell. I'm not sure how I'm going to walk to the dining car. I need to read a boring book or something.

OFF TO THE DINING CAR

On a train trip like this, passengers are called to the dining car at specific times. My hour was called, and the same for the couple that seemingly just had sex of some sort. They emerged from their room at the same time I did. We exchanged smiles and a short "hey" to each other, me wondering if they knew I had heard what just transpired. She reached up to her guy's face and gave him a quick kiss in front of me.

We proceeded down the narrow stairs to the dining car as I admired her especially delicious body from behind again. I was trying to hold myself together -- and a potential raging hard cock beneath my shorts.

Dinner was relatively uneventful as I sat with a bunch of guys traveling back from a concert. The hottie couple was diagonal from my table. They ate relatively quickly and departed back to their room.

SETTLING IN FOR THE EVENING

I wandered back upstairs to my room the long way around to stretch my legs a bit for the long journey ahead, but I realized I needed an extra towel.

I walked to the attendant station and passed room 455. Their curtain was mistakenly or deliberately open a little bit. I stopped dead in my tracks as she was on top of him, clothed, making out.

At the same time, coincidentally, the train also stopped in its tracks. That got their attention and they looked around and noticed me.

I stood there gawking at them as they started to smile ever so slightly. She nodded her head and invited me in.

"Hey there, like what you see?" she asked.

I stumbled and stammered and said, "The scenery on a train ride is very beautiful" with a slight wink.

"I'm Erin and this is my husband, Kyle. We noticed you at the train station," she said.

"Good to meet you, I'm Matt. I noticed you guys at the train station, too," I said.

"We thought so," said Kyle. "That's why we asked the ticket counter staff to move our room next to you."

At this point, my brain is over-calculating and about to malfunction as I realize the pre-dinner makeout-moaning session was likely deliberate to capture my attention. My cock is definitely out of control right now and I think Erin noticed.

"Sorry not sorry if we were too noisy before dinner," she said with a twinkle in her eye. "We just, you know..."

"...just needed to get each other off," Kyle said to finish her sentence.

I had a choice: pretend I didn't hear anything earlier and play dumb or acknowledge and see what might happen next -- kind of a choose-my-own-adventure game with this very forward, fucking hot couple.

"I'll admit, I did hear some sounds and wondered what was going on," I said.

"Doesn't take a genius to figure out what the sounds were," she said laughing. "We were hoping to get your attention."

Confirmed.

Now my cock was at full attention and I wanted this couple badly.

Erin leaned in and started to kiss me. I responded hesitantly knowing Kyle was right there, but clearly this type of action is OK to both of them. Her kisses became more passionate and deep. She was swallowing my tongue and my lips. Her left hand started to fish around my chest and slowly under my shirt. Of course, we're trying to be as quiet as possible knowing we're still on a public train.

She stops kissing me and removes her tank top and then her bra, revealing the most delicious and fully tanned set of breasts. Kyle comes up behind her, presses his still-clothed body up against her and feels her chest and rock-hard nipples. She invites me to come close to her so she's sandwiched between us. I start making out with her, as my hands intertwine with Kyle's to feel her chest.

She starts moaning lightly, much like the sounds I heard earlier.

"Mmmmmmmm," she moans. "Mmmmmmmmm."

She reaches under my shirt again and starts to remove it over my head. I follow her lead and take it off. Kyle follows my lead and takes his shirt off, too. We're now all topless and it's quite a sight of all of our bodies pressed together.

"Kiss me more deeply," she says. I oblige and my tongue is sucked into her mouth. She's delicious and so damn hot. As we're making out, Kyle backs away and starts stroking his cock watching us. I begin the think this is something they've done before with a guy or perhaps another woman. Whatever this is, I'm so turned on. I'm also turned on because I can't wait to describe this experience to my wife when I return home.

The train is continuing its journey uninterrupted. We continue exploring each other. Erin asks Kyle and I to sit next to each other on the couch and she gets down on the floor on her knees.

I think I know what's about to happen -- she's going to suck our cocks -- but Kyle throws a slight curveball by reaching for mine to give it a feel through my shorts.

"I just wanted a quick touch of what Erin is about to enjoy," he says.

My brain continues to malfunction (in a good way). I've had some thoughts of light touching with guys before, and my wife and I have fantasized and fucked pretending another guy is with us, but now it's somewhat real. He continues to lightly stroke me and it feels fantastic. Erin has quite a grin on her face as she watches, I think fingering her pussy through her pants, though I'm distracted by Kyle's hands on me.

Kyle stops stroking me and Erin moves in, asking us to take off our shorts and boxers. Of course, we oblige and we're both rock hard. She smiles and says, "Boys, these cocks look amazing."

Kyle replies, "Yes, yes they do, sweetie. Go ahead and suck Matt's cock. It looks delicious."

She takes her lips and starts licking my cock -- and my head (on top of my shoulders) is about to explode. Holy hell, I think, I've never been so aroused in my life.

She takes her tongue and swirls it around the tip of my cock, tasting the precum that's been oozing out for the last 20 minutes (or however long it's been; I've lost all sense of time).

As she's exploring my cock, she keeps one hand on Kyle's cock, stroking it with his hand. I think I see precum on his cock, too.

"Let's get a little closer guys," she says. She motions to us to sit even closer, our male bodies now touching each other. She moves her head down and starts sucking me hard. Fuck, so hard. Her sucking feels just like her kissing earlier -- deep, passionate and delicious. Pure pleasure as she devours me. After a few minutes, she stops and sucks Kyle, who I quickly think, what a fucking lucky dude to have Erin suck him all the time. #jealous.

I watch as she brings to life what I envisioned in my head earlier when I heard the moaning -- she's all over his cock, sucking, kissing and making out with it.

Kyle starts moaning lightly - perhaps I heard this earlier - and hearing a guy moan like this up close (for real) is hotter than I ever thought. He begins to stroke his cock as Erin sucks it, something I like to do with my wife, too, so I know the feeling he's experiencing right now. She's clearly making his cock wetter than mine, which is fine, because of what happens next.

She mounts him.

Fuck.

She's facing him, grinding her body on his cock. I desperately want her to take her pants off, but the sight of them going at it is beyond hot. Kyle says to me, nearly breathless, "This is what we were doing earlier, man. Now you can see it up close."

I begin stroking my cock. I may cum in two seconds, but I hold back and slow my cum train down. As they continue to kiss and grind and moan, Erin rises and begins to remove her pants. I help her a little bit because she's trying to fuck her guy and get naked. As the pants and panties fall off, she fully rides Kyle -- cock in pussy. She slides in so easily and her eyes roll to the back of her head.

Watching these two hot bodies fuck in front of me is literally the hottest, sexual experience of my life. Beyond their great physiques and features, watching Erin ride Kyle is so intense to witness up close.

Waking up from her nanosecond of pure ecstasy, Erin draws me closer and feels my body with her right hand, slowly moving her palm around my abs. Erin then takes my right hand and moves it toward her pussy while she's riding Kyle.

"Fuck my clit with your fingers while Kyle fucks my pussy deep," she pleads.

I don't hesitate.

Her clit is on fire as she grinds Kyle. She's holding back loud moans given our setting, but I find the most arousing spouts on her clit and I'm focused to pleasure her. My mind is again going to explode as I'm now fucking her clit and, of course, there's a hot cock within inches of my hand.