All Comments on 'SG Atlantis: Redeeming Qualities'

by PaulaApril

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
FerrumitzalFerrumitzalalmost 3 years ago

Very fun, and I really don't like that guy!

Still, I kept waiting for the other shoe to drop. I couldn't help but think how fun it would be if Carter and Rodney were bonded in some fashion, him being the first to seed Carter after she'd been changed. I thought that was why the Queen referred to him as her "consort" - implying that Carter chose him to be her first and unintentionally formed a bond with him. How that bond will play out.... who knows? It would be super aggravating for Carter to find herself unable to refuse Rodney's advances, the bond becoming stronger and stronger, wearing down her resistance as her needs grow in strength.

Maybe that'll be chapter two!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loving these. Any chance of a Sam/Teal'c story? Always thought they'd make an interesting pairing.

ChequamegonChequamegonalmost 3 years ago

Love the SG story. Don't see enough of them. Carter hits all the buttons for me. Keep it up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPaulaApril@PaulaApril
Amateur author of erotica. My stories are sometimes an outlet for my deviant or bi-curious thoughts that I'm too nervous to try in real life. May be one day. Some collections and longer works are available on Amazon Kindle for anyone who wants to add my work to their library.