SG Atlantis: Redeeming Qualities

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aw fuck." Rodney was seconds away from exploding.

Sam lifted herself upright, her eyes turning skyward to absorb the beauty of being under the stars. Of fucking in the open air like two ancient cave dwellers. A primeval urge swept over her and for a moment her mind was swallowed only by an animalistic urge. She came as violently as when the Wraith Queen had gripped her sex.

"Uh. Ahhhh."

She shuddered, her muscles snapping taut. Rodney followed seconds later with a grunt of exhaustion as Sams thighs clamped his body.

"Mmm. Uh."

He moved his hands to her legs sensing the tautness in her muscles and for a moment he thought she would squeeze the life from him.

Sam relaxed, slumping to the side where she lay soaked in sweat and gasping for breath as tiny tremors embraced her body. She felt alive. Fulfilled. Like a stone age huntress gripped by the thrill of the kill. She had no doubt that she'd decided to do this, but also that the enzyme had played a part in her stamina and the depth of her orgasm.

"That was... fantastic." Rodney said.

"Was I good?"

Sam looked over at him and smirked.

"You don't have to ask for approval on everything you know."

"Hmm. I 'spose not." He grinned with satisfaction at himself.

"Of course I was good. You wouldn't have married me otherwise. And impending death tends to do that to a man."

McKay wallowed in a moment of self gratification, then offered.

"You weren't so bad yourself."

Sam gave him a glare.

"Don't spoil your moment of glory."

She sat up and pulled her zipper back up, though maybe not so high this time. She threw a few more sticks on the fire and lay back down leaning into him as he settled down.

"You were good though." She said planting a kiss on his cheek.

Sam put a leg over his as with the enzyme finally exorcised she let sleep creep up on her.

Sam woke with a start. She wasn't sure how long she'd slept but it was still dark although the fire was little more than embers now.

"Rodney." She gave him a push.

Something felt wrong.

"Uh. What?"

He put his hand on her leg in his half sleep but she pushed it away.

"Not now.

Listen."

It was there in the distance. An almost indiscernible high pitched squeal.

"Oh no." Rodney was fully awake and his face took on panic mode.

Sam threw dirt over the glowing logs.

"Let's move."

She snatched up the boots deciding not to waste time struggling into them right at that moment.

The squeal turned into a scream and Sam looked skyward as they made for the tree line. In the dark it was hard to make out but it was there, blotting out the stars as it passed over. Unmistakable. A Wraith dart. At lower altitude the sound became a buzz. Like a giant insect passing overhead.

Flashes of light hit the ground and without looking Rodney felt the sick fear that came with knowing Wraith were being deposited around them.

"They've found us.

Keep going."

Sam was urging him on and with only a glance at her firm bare butt cheeks flexing in front of his eyes he pushed on, convinced he'd die having only once experienced Sams gorgeous body.

"So unfair."

Shadows flitted around them and Rodney started to veer away. Sam grabbed his wrist.

"No. It's psychic projection. They're trying to herd us."

Rodney trembled but stayed with her. He knew just as well the Wraith ability to make them see things that weren't there. But knowing it didn't make the wispy shapes any less frightening.

High above them the Apollo was homing in on the damaged Hive ship.

"The Wraith are holding station."

He knew then they had people on the ground. Moments later it was confirmed.

"Tracking Darts low in the atmosphere."

"Ellis to Sheppard."

"Go ahead."

"The Wraith are in geosynchronous orbit and they have Darts in the atmosphere. I hope that means our people are on the ground.

You're go for transport but expect a welcoming party."

"Roger that."

"Multiple targets incoming." Came an urgent call.

"Standby for weapons deployment.

Open fire with forward rail guns."

"The Hive is moving to intercept sir."

"Lock on target and prepare main weapons."

"Main target locked."

"Fire main weapons."

Twin Asgard beams launched towards the Hive as it returned fire.

"Continue firing."

The ship rocked under sustained hits against the shields. Darts exploded on the viewer as high speed projectiles stuck them. Kinetic energy alone tearing them apart.

Explosions rocked the Hive ship and it twisted towards the atmosphere. Still it returned fire.

"Number two forward rail gun is off line."

"Shield emitters down to sixty percent."

Ellis heard the calls. He knew they were taking a battering. But the Hive was listing, sinking into the atmosphere. It was in serious trouble.

The next shadow wasn't an illusion. Rodney ran right into the Warrior and fell back winded.

"Oh no."

He turned, scrabbling away.

"Sam. They're here."

Sam had her own problems. A Wraith had stepped in front of her. She swerved avoiding the hand snatching at her. She brought her leg up in an arc straight through the creatures legs knocking it to its knees.

"Arrggg." The Wraith screamed its hatred

Sam struck out again, hitting him in the face. Her other hand swung the boots she still carried into the side of his head. The Wraith snarled and started to stand. Sam went to land a kick to the throat only to find herself pulled back through the air.

Rodney was lifted as if by Goliath. The strength of the Wraith was incredible. It threw him sideways and he landed face down with brushwood scrapping the side of his face.

He took a deep breath and scrabbled to his feet, determined to fight to the end. He turned to the approaching Wraith.

"Okay so this is how it's gonna be huh." He shouted defiantly.

The Wraith snarled but Rodneys eyes looked past it.

"Oh."

He hit the ground again a moment later.

Sam found herself spinning through the air like a rag doll before the ground came up to meet her. She rolled only to find herself pinned by the throat. Her legs kicked at the ground finding no traction as a creature that only belonged in nightmares knelt between her thighs. She struggled, trying to get her legs beneath the shape that held them apart kicking dust.

The Wraith Queen hovered over her, just inches from her face. She snarled like an animal. Against the night sky her pale skin and bared teeth were akin to the vampires the behaviour her species mirrored.

"I will take your years and find your world myself."

Sam bit her lip but refused to close her eyes as her jacket was ripped open exposing her chest. She saw the feeding hand raised, high ready to strike and drew a deep breath that inadvertently pushed her tits up towards the incoming implement of her demise.

"It's a shame your Consort isn't here for I would feed on him also."

Sams mind slowed, processing everything in detail. A slow motion plunge of the Wraith hand, the slow pounding of blood rushing through her ears, and another hissing snarl stretched out into infinity.

The surreal movie playing out before her eyes was broken by the deafening sound of a P90. The Queen shuddered, the impact of each round reverberating through her body into Sams.

"I'm here.

Now what was it you was saying about feeding?"

The Queen raised her hand again, almost blasé about the intrusion. Another blast, even closer. This time the Queen was knocked to the ground by the impact. Still she tried to rise.

John Sheppard stood over her and fired again.

"Damn it. Will you just die."

Sam let out a relieved laugh. Around her she heard the reassuring sound of more earth weapons.

Satisfied Sheppard glanced back at Carter.

"I see you dressed for the occasion."

Sam snapped her legs together and curled them into her chest, suddenly realising how accustomed to being naked she'd become.

Sheppard was already pulling his jacket off while keeping his eyes averted.

"Here. Wrap that around yourself."

"Thanks."

"We can talk about your pornographic thumbnail site back at Atlantis." He grinned.

"Rodney..." Sam started.

"Don't worry. He's safe.

Found him a few hundred yards back about to try and take on a Wraith with his bare hands.

The damnedest thing. He was more concerned about you than he was himself. That's gotta be a first."

Sam took an offered handgun avoiding Sheppards curiosity. The firefight had died down around them and it seemed she wouldn't need the pistol.

"Can we get out of here." She asked finally happy her butt and pussy weren't going to be on display to everyone on the Apollo.

A loud crack in the sky caught their attention. Rumbling thunder accompanied the ball of fire glowing high up in the blackness.

Rodney appeared next to Sam and Sheppard with the rest of the security team closing around them.

"The Wraith ship?"

"Yeah." Sheppard responded.

The fireball grew larger, breaking apart as it hurtled towards the ground.

"Sheppard to Apollo.

We're ready to beam out."

Sam stared out over the clam sea from the glittering city she called home. Clear skies and blue water merged into one on the distance horizon and a warm breeze messed with her blonde hair. It was peaceful and beautiful. How it should be.

"Are we going to talk about you know... What happened back there on the planet?"

Rodney asked standing to her side.

"No."

"Really?

I mean it was pretty intense and..."

"Rodney." She cut him off sharply.

"Never, ever, mention it again."

The sternness in her voice and the look on her face told one story. The little squeeze she gave his hand another. He smiled to himself as she walked away.

"Hmm. She likes me." He said to himself with a deep sense of satisfaction.

Sam heard him but didn't respond. She kept walking, for the first time hoping his eyes were on her butt as she went back into the control room.

Colonel Shepard leant on the upper railing waiting. In the background he saw McKay scurrying back to work on whatever universe changing theory occupied him today.

"How you didn't kill him him on the planet I'll never know."

Sam felt the twinge of guilt in the pit of her stomach at what had really happened on the planet. Also a shiver of delight at the pleasure she'd enjoyed and a momentary regret that she wouldn't be able to revisit the moment any time soon. Maybe one day. None of the thoughts showed on her face.

"McKay's hard work.

But he does have redeeming qualities when you give him a chance."

Sam headed to her office a wry smile playing on her lips.