All Comments on 'Shadow Lake Estates Ch. 03'

by swingerjoe

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This is one fucked up neighbourhood.

Get me the hell out of there.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 7 years ago
I give this a one star

Because Holly is just starting as a senior in high school, that puts her at 16 years old, maybe...and only maybe. I might be willing to go as high as 17 but that's pushing it. That puts this squarely in the realm of child porn, ya sick bastard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

to fagJoe, who leaves the swinging to his wife, since he is too busy on Lit.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years agoAuthor
@ whackdoodle

Dude....she's starting her SENIOR YEAR of high school. She's eighteen.

impo_61impo_61over 7 years ago
As I said in part 1...

As I said in part 1: this is becoming one of those muiti-characters story where their lives cross at some point...I didn't liked the plot nor the characters...however 2* because was well written and at least one of them resited temptation, even if he has been played by his wife and her boss (or should we say lover?)...

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years agoAuthor
@ impo

As always, thank you for your comment. If know you've read my stories before, so you should know that things are rarely as they seem. There are many curveballs ahead if you stick with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Starting to get a little tedious.

Might want to limit this writing style to a group of Mensa readers. I had to go back to chapter 1 to regain all the story lines and understand where the threads were going, and where they had been. Kinda like working an easy Sudoku puzzle, when you're not really in the mood for a puzzle, just killing time.

I think its a worthy experiment, and I hope its not a waste of your time. I'll try to remember its here and come back to reread the entire thing, once the entire thing is readable. No rating, but so far still good stories. If you can ever get them to converge in a dramatic and compelling way, well, that would be intriguing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
@swingerjoe

Actually dude, unless she failed a year or two or you have five years of high school and not four like everyone else...... She's 17 and not an adult, although past the age of consent in most jurisdictions!

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years agoAuthor
Re. Senior year

I can only assume that some of you are from parts of the world where a high school senior normally begins the year at age 16 or 17. For the record, Holly's birthday is August 2nd. I know this because I just made it up, and I created this character. No worries, men, no underaged fictional characters were harmed in this fictional story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantasy vs Reality

I have only recently stumbled across your stories. It seems you have some pretty vehement detractors. Though judging by the comments, words like vehement are outside their (limited) vocabulary. And whackdoodle! Man! I have seen his comments elsewhere, and it seems he is wacky all right. It seems his personal mission to sniff out and call out anyone who, in his mind, has underage characters. Set aside the fact that, shocker, people have sex before 18, and I have always had an issue with Lit limiting that. One, it is a fictional site. It's not real. Two, not only do kids have sex before 18, but in probably just as many states as not, the LEGAL age of consent is 17 or even 16. Sex with a 16 year old is not the same as with an eight year old. I think if all are legal and consenting, let them do as they wish. What is your cup of tea may not be mine, but that's ok. But it is Lit's site and one should follow their wishes. Here's where ol' whacky gets wacky though. Even though most authors have disclaimers saying all characters are 18, he constantly tries to imagine ways they are not. "She was in school so she's 17 at most, ya sick bastard". Or on another story, "she took this class which she should have taken in this grade, so that makes her underage." Dude! With that imagination, you should write yourself. People start school late. They may offer classes different than where you are. They may fail a grade. Oh, and by the way, I told you in the beginning of the story. THEY ARE FUCKING 18 YEARS OLD! Yeesh!. Put down the mac, come out of your parents' basement, and join the rest of us in the sunlight. I promise it won't melt you. Anyway, on a constructive note. The story does seem scattered. Too many random things making it hard to sort out who's doing what. But one commentor said that's your style and it all ties together eventually. I will wait patiently for that. I like the premise, so hopefully they do come together. On a personal note, I truly hope there is some girl on girl upcoming, or even better, familial lesbians. Hey, every neighborhood has its secrets. Five stars for the potential. Don't let me down now. And by all means, spell out in all caps the girls are all 18. Wacky will still wet his bed though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sad, but funny

You keep posting and commenting on your stories as if someone, somewhere is taking you seriously. You should only post as comedic relief. We know about you, now. Remember, we read the two biographies. You're never going to recover. You're a buffoon and we all know. Just stop expecting anyone to take you as anything but a clown.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You just made that girl's age up!

We all know she's under 18 and you can't just go and make her 18, unless you add that she's a slow learner, was sick for a year, or took off a year to visit France. Nothing else is acceptable!

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years agoAuthor
Re. "You just made that girls age up!"

Shhhh...this is a secret. Don't tell anyone. I made this whole story up!

Where I come from, students entering their senior year of high school are usually either 17 or 18. I don't know where you all are from. Next time I'll be sure to include a dopey legal disclaimer so I don't offend anyone.

kimi1990kimi1990over 7 years ago
Adding the pedo tag

How cool is that? Your comments suggest a nice little young girl taste. Sick nasty to see you adding pedo to your, already astounding, resume. Maybe next time, some good old tentacle porn. I can see it now, SJ, tentacle king. Wait, do tentacles swing? I hope they're not the jealous, Neanderthal type. Young girl swinging tentacle porn! How exciting!

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years agoAuthor
Kimi, you ignorant slut

Why are you commenting on one of my stories? I thought you hated me! I knew all along you had a crush! Enjoy the read, toots. Don't hurt yourself jilling off!

WriteMyDayWriteMyDayover 7 years ago
Same old same old.

For a guy that constantly complains about boilerplate stories you turn them out over and over. In this case 4 paint by numbers in one. You bitch about "slut rays" hitting women and changing them, you should have put this one in sci-fi, the slut rays were flying like the beacons at a Hollywood premier.

And btw - leaving a chapter with a woman gang raped (as written) - then starting the next chapter with "it was a willing rape" for her cuckold husband, isn't "clever writing" or unique, or a twist, it is a cop out. But go ahead and tell yourself it is, you believe you.

patilliepatillieover 7 years ago
Still enjoying this

wish it was in more chunks of story though, but enjoying what I am getting.

I find it interesting that anyone would be upset that Holly is under 18-wakeup folks, dont most of you understand that girls today lose their virginity routinely before 18? I dont have any statistics, but just know from my own daughters that other girls from "good" families were having sex in middle school, not always intercourse, but Bj'e Hj's etc. Let grow up, it is a erotica writing site and as such you can write about anything, or should be able to anyhow.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years agoAuthor
@ WriteMyDay

I pride myself in keeping my readers guessing. I would love for you to share with me where you think these plots are heading. I'll tell you what: if you or anyone else can correctly guess the outcomes of the four major plots of this story, I will send you a gift card to the restaurant of your choice. Or, if you prefer, I will write a story specifically for you on whatever subject you choose.

Deal?

It's hilarious that someone would call anything in this story "boilerplate" when they have no idea where this story is heading! "Boilerplate" means predictable. So -- predict away!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Absolutely nobody to like.

Pain in the ass to read, no thanks.

impo_61impo_61over 7 years ago
To @swingerjoe...

To @swingerjoe...Thank you for your answer...I know that in your stories "things are rarely as they seem. And that there are many curveballs ahead"...That's why I keep reading them...And I respect you as a writer...I always say if I liked a story and its characters or nor and why...I read you saying what kind of story you are trying to write...And I'll read till the end and then comment it as a whole...

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 7 years ago
Well author

You're certainly ambitious.

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
I have a vague feeling of a few threads coming together

But I'm not sure why.

Lue

javmor79javmor79over 7 years ago
Agree with fr45

Shows like "House of Cards", "House of Lies", and "Power", all feature unlikeable characters with likeable qualities doing unlikeable things. I enjoy a well rounded, 3 dimensional character. For me, the path to redemption is the most intriguing road to read about. A person can't travel this road unless they've fucked up at one time or another. In my opinion, the bigger the fuck-up, the more intriguing the road back. Just my two cents.

As far as this chapter, I liked that we didn't simply have an all sex buffet with zero emotional fallout. I like the real feelings displayed here. Regret, shame, confusion. No high road taken with the stiff upper lip here. Just real, raw emotion.

Now that is my forte.

As others have said, Swingerjoe's stories never follow a straight path. They usually aren't simple cuckold stories, or all happy swinger tales. They range and include it all, which is what mirror's real life.

My only critique is that the multiple story lines can become too distracting if not done properly. I saw a comment by another person that said something along the lines of "Once you become invested in one story, it switches". That is true. it's too late to go back now, but this story could have been improved with an introductory chapter, and then dedicate one chapter per couple. That way it doesn't break the focus. Have each couple intersect with other couples, like the same story told from different point of views.

Ohhhh. I like that idea. Damn, I hope no one takes that advice before I can do something with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Too Many and Too Little

So far there are too many characters, too little plot and nothing tying the scenes (almost said story) together. I will continue skimming to see if this changes. There is potential if it does.

anon.1

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years agoAuthor
Note to the readers

Not every reader may be aware that the writers for this site are at the mercy of the admins when it comes to the schedule for when our stories are posted. Once we submit a story, it could take anywhere between 2-7 days for that story to be posted.

I submitted all seven chapters of this story early last week, but the admins generally won't publish more than one chapter per day (which is understandable.) Chapter Four has been listed as "pending" since Tuesday. It is still listed as "pending" (and has yet to be ghosted-out, which would indicate that it would be posted tomorrow.) So, it looks like it will be at least two days between Chapters Three and Four.

I would apologize for the delay if I had any control over it. I just want to give a heads-up. The next chapter may not be posted until Tuesday. Smoke 'em if you got 'em.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank God

The admins have taken pity on the readers and delayed the next installment of this POS. We deserve a break after reading your insipid convoluted nonsense.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 7 years ago
The admins do as they please.

My story, "It Won't be Long" was about a man's reaction to an unfaithful wife. I assume some bitch bitched that it wasn't a true Loving Wife story, so the admins moved it to Erotic Couplings! The story featured a dog biting off the lovers schlong. That was as close to sex as it got and most people do not find that erotic, or even a true coupling. My point? I have no idea. The squeaky wheel gets the grease? Our flash in the pan, SS, came and went but for some reason the admins considered her feelings over the thoughts of writers that have been posting for ten years. To drop that story into Erotic Couplings is as bizarre as anything I have seen here. That's all I have to say about that.

Lex1Lex1over 7 years ago
@anon

YOu know, if you REALLY needed a break from this stupid story, there is a sure fire way that you can get one. It even works if the story does post. Not sure if you know this, but clicking on this story isn't mandatory. I know! I was shocked as shit when I found out too!

Learn something new everyday. Maybe tomorrow you can you can try to tackle that walking and chewing gum thing. Baby steps...

Lex1Lex1over 7 years ago
@anon

Better a wise ass than a dumbass. You know?

You probably don't...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
re:Lex 1

I made a bet with a friend that you would come back with a wise ass remark. I won the bet. Talking about a dumb ass, have you looked in the mirror lately? Take the vacation, you need it. Think of some more wise ass remarks to make while you're gone. We all would appreciate it. Not.

Lex1Lex1over 7 years ago
Wasn't going to respond to anonymous, but i had to point out

Your comment wasn't clever, so it doesn't warrant a response. However, I had to point this out.

You seem offended by my "wise ass" remark. I notice that you didn't seem that offended by the remark that I RESPONDED TO. Didn't catch it? Well, you would have to take off your "Hypocrisy Glasses" to see it. I know they look cool! But it gets a little hard to see the truth with them on.

You see there? That is how you make a clever comeback. I'll be holding classes all week. Unfortunately, we do have an IQ minimum.

Damn! Sometimes I can't stop! LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
TOO SHOR

Not lon enou

AMerrym

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oh, that's rich Lex 1

A wise ass trying hard to be a wise ass. So now you're going to teach others how to be like you. That's rich dumb ass. Do us all a favor and stop commenting on these stories. We all know you're a "cuck" at heart. Nothing to be ashamed of. Does your girl friend know you're going to share her in the future. Tell her now, before it gets out of hand. Just a little advice. No charge.

Lex1Lex1over 7 years ago
Played the "cuck" card.

Original. Might as well have said "Yo mama." Lol

Too easy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hey Lex baby.

Yep, that was easy. Can't deny the truth can you dumb ass? If the shoe fits, wear it.If you answer, it will just proof you came back for more. Can't resist the temptation to blast others, can you? It's what you do best, like so many of your kind. Take my advice and take a long vacation. You need it. It will give the rest of us readers a rest from that whining of yours. Getting tiring as hell. Since you're such a smart ass, why don't you write us a story about cuckoldry, isn't that your specialty?

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years agoAuthor
I don't get it

How can this anony make so many comments when this site only allows one anonymous comment per story? It's almost as if the same anony can post multiple comments and vote multiple times! Mind = blown!

You know, I read a lot of stories where I'm forced to suspend my disbelief because what I'm reading is just so far-fetched and outlandish. That said, I couldn't possibly suspend my belief to a great enough extent to believe that one comment anony made about betting with a friend. A friend? You? Come on, anony. At least make an attempt to write something believable!

By the way, this anony/Lex1 exchange has been the most entertaining thing posted on this site over the past two days.

Lex1Lex1over 7 years ago
Lol

If you want an imaginative response, then think of something clever. You haven't come up with anything remotely clever.

I'm bored. If your next response is as asinine as these last two, I will leave you alone. This just isn't fun anymore.

Lex1Lex1over 7 years ago
@swingerjoe

It was fun for me at first, but after a while it became like clubbing a baby seal. When he started grasping at the "cuck" straws, I groaned. It was basically like tapping out because he ran out of gas.

I can't imagine he'll say anything worthwhile, so I'll be moving on. Maybe I'll find another baby seal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lex baby

You're bored? Now if that isn't laughable. Everything you say is boring. I've read enough of your comments to know that. Joe, Joe, what's the matter, don't you think I have friends like your buddy Lex is yours. Listen fellow, I'm glad that the comments made your day.I'm sure most of the others didn't. I've told you before you have an agenda, nothing wrong with that, but like your buddy Lex here, it's getting tiring. By the way Lex, drop the baby seals bullshit, been used to death by you already. Think of something new, if that bird brain of yours can think that is, but then dumb asses have trouble thinking. Please do consider taking a long vacation, if not how about a short walk off a pier. Somehow I doubt many would miss you.

P.S. It wasn't a surprise to see you back. Like I said before, your kind loves bashing others. Makes you feel good all over doesn't it Lex baby?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
MORE INTERESTING THAN THE STORY

Swingerjoe, it seems you agree that the arguments by different readers are more interesting than your story.

AMerryman

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years agoAuthor
@ AMerryMan

Note that I was very careful to say that it's the most interesting thing I've read on this site -- in the past two days. My last story was posted three days ago. :-)

I always enjoy your comments AMM, because you tell it like it is. I especially appreciated your last comment on my story because "it's too short" means "I wanted to read more!" As they say, always leave your audience wanting more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
re: anonymous-1*

More cuck shit. Of course, did you expect anything different from a guy that calls himself "swingerjoe". Got to give him credit, he doesn't hide his preferences, his username says it all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userswingerjoe@swingerjoe
Update, 4/23/19 Every once in a while, I forget why I don't write here as often anymore. Then I submit a story and remember, "Oh, yeah! That's why!" This site, and especially the Loving Wives category, used to be a great deal of fun. But then some spammer began leaving anonym...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES