All Comments on 'Shadow Lake Estates Ch. 05'

by swingerjoe

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
luedonluedonover 7 years ago
It's hard work

Trying to recall what has happened to whom in previous chapters. But it does seem to be going somewhere now.

It needs sub-headings to re-introduce each pair of characters on the way through the chapter.

Like most SJ stories it comes across to me as well written but I am constantly looking for clues to the tricky bits.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Luedon can't wait.

The first to worship her god. I think I'm "bored of" this story. It looks like everyone else is, too. Everyone but Luedon, that is. One fat star.

Lex1Lex1over 7 years ago
@anon

Looks like you came to pray also. I hope you're asking for some brains.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiotic, simle idiotic!!! MINUS 5*!!!

Only laughable!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
good

At least this writer writes instead of just complaining about everyone else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
emotionally constipated

That's how I'd describe Dan. Not enjoyable to read. As for Denise, my first thought would be .. good riddance to such a closed-minded guy. But, if she wanted to make an effort to get back together, why go out on a date with her boss? Stupid, simply stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
re: Lex 1 @anon

Now if that isn't calling the kettle black. The little boy is back flexing his muscles again. By the way where were you when they handed out brains? MIA?

Awaiting with abated breath your smart ass answer. Take your time.

Lex1Lex1over 7 years ago
@anon

LOL,

I'm almost certain you are the same dumbass that I schooled on the last chapter. Dancing with you is boring; you don't know the steps. When you can make it fun for me by saying something clever, we can dance. Until then, expect me to ignore you.

Have a nice day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Swinger

IMO your experiment failed and I hope you don't do this again unless you arrange in advance for consecutive daily postings. Possibly with longer episodes the multiple day interruptions would work since a person would have time to learn the characters more and it would not seem so disjointed. As far as I can tell there are no good guys in this story, which is also something I like in a story.

anon.1

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Now we know she wants to divorce her husband!!

Now we know she wants to divorce her husband!! Being in counseling, wanting hard to save her marriage and then accepts to go out with her boss ( the reason for her problems)? 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
re: Lex 1

That's the idea dumb ass.Take your own advice and ignore any comment, since you can't handle retaliation. You're nothing but a blow heart with an ego to match. Hey cucky boy, how's it feel to be put down? Isn't that what you do best, bash other readers? How manly of you to bash others on a porn site. Did it make you feel all grown up cucky boy? When that slime behind your ears dries up, join the real world. Even on a porn site some manners are expected, but a smart ass like you hasn't learned that yet. I'll see you around ass wipe. Next chapter?

maninconnmaninconnover 7 years ago
Ok....

Ok Joe, your threads are each coming along. With so many disjunct stories, it can be difficult to follow, as others have said. Still my interest is piqued by each thread, so I'm bound to see where you take it. I will say, I think I'd feel it was less disjunct if this were published in 2 r three chapters together. I tend to forget where we are by the time the next story comes out.

It reminds me of a daytime soap!

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years agoAuthor
@ maninconn

If I had a time machine, I would've submitted all seven chapters in one eleven-page story! Way back when, over a week ago, when I submitted all seven chapters at once, I expected Lit would publish each chapter a day apart, just as they have always done in the past. I assume that with all the changes they're supposedly testing, maybe they have less time to publish. I have no idea. All I know is that it's beyond aggravating.

I do have to say, I take it as a compliment when people complain about the chapters being too short. It tells me they want more, and want it now! I personally prefer shorter chapters, which is why broke it up this way. Can't please them all!

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years agoAuthor
Oh, and by the way...

Chapter Six looks like it will be delayed. Again. Another 48 hours between chapters.

Lex1Lex1over 7 years ago
@anon

I seriously hope you don't count THAT as retaliation. Cucky? Slime behind the ears? Really?

You're worse than I thought. You can follow me to the next chapter if you like. Hopefully you get better at this by then. This is just sad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I am so glad I don't know anyone like this.

Actually I don't think anyone dose.

InsigniaInsigniaover 7 years ago
Cuckoo for Cuckoldpuffs

I know that delayed release is causing some coniptions and when there is a lot of plot details coming fast and furious its difficult to re-commit. I do it because I enjoy the variety in each of thses twisted households. The switching between scenes is a great way to invest readers and I recall getting pissed at Tom Clancy when he shifted from scene to scene. You may be abusing the device but hell at least your not using autotune. The Tom character is pretty interesting. I am almost hoping he is Mr. Chloroform or otherwise I see him dangling from a rafter supported by only a simple macrame noose. Really want to know whats on the canvas. Dan needs to join an anonymous drum circle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Death by a thousand chapters.

It really is an engrossing compelling story, but its just too chopped up to make a meal. I've enjoyed small plates, but this is not even a small bite. I really expect to enjoy the entirety, but this dribble and drab is too tedious to endure.

Oh, good portrayal of Denise as a guiltless unremorseful whore in the making. And I thinks it won't be much longer. Of course, she can do so much better than Dan the non-man. On second thought, this might be the beginning of the end of this saga as anything worth reading. Still, good luck with it.

And I really don't understand all the poor ratings. I hope you prove them all wrong.

Later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
re: Lex 1

LMAO- Is that why you come back for more Lexipoo? Wasn't going to comment again, eh? Your kind can't help yourself. Always come back for more. Now you're getting boring. Are you practicing your next round of insult to other readers on this site. Isn't that what you do best? I see you're still wet behind the ears. See you around smart ass.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years agoAuthor
Dear Anony

I'm honestly embarrassed for you at this point. Just stop...please. Even for an anony, your comments are cringe-worthy. Ask yourself why you keep coming back to this story, take a good look in the mirror, take a deep breath, and then step away from the keyboard. Do it for your own good. Seriously, I'm concerned for your mental health.

javmor79javmor79over 7 years ago
@ Anon

Aren't you doing the EXACT same thing that you are accusing Lex1 of doing? Don't YOU keep coming back for more, even though he's proven that he is better than you at slinging insults? I think he is baiting you into a game, and you are falling for it. He clearly is getting off on your anger, and you are feeding him.

My advice? Just stop it. He seems to be having fun with you, and you are over there seething. Can't you see that?

@Swinger Joe

I think i will wait until this story is finished, and then read it in its entirety. I will then give my overall assessment of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yes, that anonymous comment is embarrassing

They should stop, as you said, Joe. You see, the thing is, many of us are wondering why you don't take your own advice. Your story is as embarrassing as the anonymous comment. A 2.41 score, two favorites, 23 comments with you as the most frequent commentator, less than 4000 views. It's embarrassing, Joe. You're the most embarrassing person on the site, but you don't stop. How about setting the example?

Lex1Lex1over 7 years ago
SJ and javmor

Guys,

Please stop ruining my fun. I didn't want to make him aware of my game until the final chapter, but I guess i will have to reveal it now.

I have made this guy come to a story that he hates REPEATEDLY. All i have to do is tell him that his insults suck (which they do). But when i tell him this, he gets angry and has to come up with an even "better" one. I say better as a relative term, because he keeps going back to the "cucky" bail out, which reeks of unimaginative thought and originality, but I do understand that it is the best he can come up with.

For me, I actually enjoy a lot of SJ's stories (even though i feel that you could have done better with this one). The only exception to that is when he took pop shots and Vandy and Randi. Cheap shots, by the way. But they retaliated, and quite well. So all is balanced. Anyway, I have no problem clicking on this story. But this puppet keeps doing it for a story and an author that he HATES. In fact, i got him to promise to tune in the the NEXT CHAPTER!!! Now that's dumb.

Final analysis: this guy is my bitch. He knows it, and I know it. Even after all of this, he will probably still have to say something, which means another click on this story. LOL.

Lex1Lex1over 7 years ago
To my puppet

See you next chapter!!!

kimi1990kimi1990over 7 years ago
Embarrassing all the way around

I know I'm embarrassed. Someone is stepping on my lines, stealing my pet name for my favorite cognoscente (sorry Lexipoo, I love you best of all) and forcing me to appear in the comments section of an embarrassment of a story to defend my copyrighted sobriquet for dear Lex. Oh, I'm embarrassed, all right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
re:javmor79-@anon

Angry, lol, that's rich, I'm not angry, playing with that idiot is what I'm doing. I just wanted to proof to myself that an idiot like him would come back time and again to see if I commented. And as I expected he did, again and again. Now he's pretending otherwise, but I know better. Got nothing against swingerjoe or this story, didn't even bother reading it, but like I've told swingerjoe often enough in the past,, the comments are hilarious and I get a kick out of reading them, expect the ones this idiot makes, always bashing others for having an opinion. I know he can't help himself, that's the way he's wired. I had to laugh Joe that you're embarassed for me. Don't be. I'm not. I'm having a ball pissing off a smart ass that thinks it's cool to bash others. Wet behind his ears still, but there may be hope, some day he'll grow up, but like you suggested I'm moving on. This moron is starting to bore me.

javmor79javmor79over 7 years ago
@anon

Dude, I hate to point this out, but you still fell into his game. He said you would be back, even after he told you what he was doing. You still came back.

I hope you do move on. It's not worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userswingerjoe@swingerjoe
1326 Followers
Update, 4/23/19 Every once in a while, I forget why I don't write here as often anymore. Then I submit a story and remember, "Oh, yeah! That's why!" This site, and especially the Loving Wives category, used to be a great deal of fun. But then some spammer began leaving anonym...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES