All Comments on 'Shadows of Desire Ch. 07'

by Chancem77

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
BlowPopJBlowPopJ8 months ago

There's a lot to take in this chapter for sure

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great chapter, love how it’s all progressing. Trying to hard to be patient with waiting for the happy ever after. This is such good writing and a lovely intricate world in which it’s all set.

dnsontndnsontn8 months ago

I was thinking how complex this is and a different word came to mind: intricate. Such an intricate tapestry you’re weaving. Fantastic!

Chancem77Chancem778 months agoAuthor

Thank you all. Your comments mean so much to me and they motivate me to keep writing.

StraycatndcStraycatndc8 months ago

I think this might be one of your best stories yet. Your imagery is so good it's like watching a movie! My heart does out for Rowan but at least he has Thaden to watch out for him. The true queen will have his day! Please write fast :)

IrishPervBiIrishPervBi8 months ago

This story is really incredible. I come to this site for obvious reasons: to read stories about cute twinks with crushes their jock roommates seeing their love returned and getting fucked senseless. But every once in a while I come across as story like this that is actually a fascinating world with interesting characters, and it could really be a novella. Outstanding writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChancem77@Chancem77
Hello, my name is Chance. I'm a 44 year old (45 in October) gay man, happily married with three kids. My oldest just graduated from college and the two youngest are in high school. I also have a dog, and one cat that is my own, and multiple strays that I feel the need to feed ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES