Shall we Play a Game Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh God, it's too much, and I jerk away from the feather, trying to get away, but Sir quickly fastens his left arm around me to prevent me. "No Toy, he says, you don't get to pull away from what I want to do to you! You are mine, mine to do what I want to do with! If it's too much pleasure for your body to endure, well, (teasingly) that's the way I want it!" Again I feel the feather touch me, and feel it slowly tickle it's way across my nipple. Sir must have found out how sensitive to touch my nipples are, and he's cruelly destroying Toy by dragging the feather across them. A touch of fear runs through me, will he stop when the touch of the feather becomes too much for Toy? Back and forth, back and forth, it seems like every time it gets to one side and starts back that the nerves under my nipple gets more raw, the sensation increasing. My breath shuddering in my chest makes my breasts tremble, the motion adding to the caress of the feather. So intent am I on the feeling of the feather on me that another orgasm hits Toy without warning! Caught between breaths all I can do is throw my head back and silently scream, my body jerking in rhythm with the orgasm crashing through me!

Again I hold up Toy from falling down, her weight sagging down onto my arm. I wait for her body to stop quaking, and gently pull her to her feet. This time I don't hesitate, and place the feather next to the nipple of her right breast, and begin the torment again. Back and forth I again caress her with the feather, only this time when the feather gets halfway across I pause and twirl the feather with my fingers, whipping it around the soft, engorged pink circle surrounding the center. A few seconds of that and I stop, and continue moving the feather across. Time and time again I follow this pattern, holding her up with my left arm as her legs weaken and can't support her. Her body begins trying to evade the feathers touch but I'm merciless. I continue my conquest of her body, and eventually am rewarded as her body is weakly racked with convulsions, the orgasm draining what little strength she has left.

Too much pleasure, too much pleasure! I imagine Toy's aerola overfilled with blood, fearing that they are going to explode with the pressure! My mind is filled with fog, and I feel Sir put his arms around me and lift me up. Holding me with his right arm underneath me, I sense his left arm rising above me. He removes the handcuffs chain from whatever they're caught on, slowly lowering my arms onto my lap. I manage to whisper, "Thank you Sir, thank you Sir." Cradling me in both arms he carries me from where we are, and gently sets me down on what feels like a soft bed, my lower body on it while my upper body is resting against what feels like a headboard. Gently touching my face, he whispers, "I have food and water here Toy, do you feel like you can eat something?' Aware that Toy's weakened body needs food I nod yes. He lifts something to my lips and I take it into my mouth, a ripe strawberry, the juiciness exploding on my tongue. He continues to feed me, sweet and tart fruits, soft cheeses and crackers, pieces of meat, bites of bread slathered with butter, ending with chocolate truffles. The water quenches my thirst, along with occasional sips of apple juice. My hunger sated and some strength returning, I start to reach up to remove the mask, praying we're done. Sir stops me, and says, "We're not done yet, Toy." Then, whispering softly, "Mouse and elephant Toy, mouse and elephant." Is my mind too overwhelmed to understand, why does Sir keep saying mouse and elephant? I want to beg Sir for mercy, but know it won't do any good, Toy is Sirs plaything tonight. Gently I feel his face touch mine, raining soft kisses on my lips, his nose rubbing against mine, his arms reaching behind me to hold me against his body. We stay like this for some time, his hands rubbing my back while my malleable breasts press against his hard chest.

12