Shaming the Boastful Centaur Ch. 07

Story Info
The trio are firmly oversized and fueling a milky revolution.
2.6k words
2.4
2.4k
1
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2023
Created 10/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DracumSum
DracumSum
196 Followers

Pholus looked down when he awoke, seeing a very familiar sight. A pillar bigger than anyone could take, with a pair of balls that could impregnate a Japanese city in a day. That particular measurement had been pretty funny at the time. Knowing that he produced up to 20 liters of cum with optimal nutrition was a bit less so. Especially given that it meant a cock hole he could stick his thumb down.

He'd done the math one time. He came over 11 meters (35 feet) a day. 11 meters of hypervirile hormone filled, supernaturally charged jizz, capable of either making him the most prolific father in history, or giving elderly men and women a good night out. He groaned, his hips popping as he shifted his weight, his balls large enough to force them apart at night. It hadn't been as much an issue when he'd fallen asleep against Bill's perfect ass, though the rug burn was a bit annoying, but waking up alone because all of them had been totally drained was... almost demoralizing. Their bodies couldn't handle being together, at least not without a couple IV tubes to prevent them from totally dehydrating as their dreams became increasingly focused on bodies bathing in their cum and pregnant bellies... He groaned in frustration as that mere thought was enough to soak the bedspread, his body eager for another day of release.

He rolled out of bed, muscles tensing to hold up his swaying sack, as he forced it behind his legs. He remembered when a jockstrap could contain his body. Not anymore, as his dick and balls rested comfortably against his knees, constantly dripping a stream of cloudy pre. They'd given up on living at home. It was just... too much. Their parents and siblings affected by the cloud of musk that constantly followed them, the therapy sessions for dealing with inadequacy. Bill had even gotten a paternity test, his dad unable to quite believe that his son was...

As usual Pholus's breath was taken away when he saw best friends. They radiated an aura of... he couldn't describe it as anything other than attraction, even when they were matted, smelly, and drinking their first chemically balanced shake of the morning. He grabbed his, and joined them, settling into his usual spot, pelvis thanking him for giving his balls some support against a molded padded surface.

"So... what's left?" He asked, sipping.

"Same as usual. A day of fun fucking some tubes and then a night of fun fucking some tunnels." Bill said, as Beth blushed, her nipples tenting already.

"And what about Persephone?" Beth asked, unable to resist pressing her shoulders back, her nipples leaking against the fabric.

Bill made a face. "Cerberus, Cattle, and Hind." He confirmed. "I have no idea what the Hind would be. Cerberus could be three puppies if we wanted to get it over with... Cattle, ugh, I don't even what to think about it."

Beth made a face. "Look, you two are amazing as partners, and my sex life has never been better in any of my memories, but... fuck, Pholus can barely walk. I don't want to give her ideas. I'm not even sure what three puppies would encourage her to do."

"What is a hind anyway?" Pholus asked. "I know it has to do with the Argonauts, but I don't remember much about it."

"I think it's a legendary leather bit of fabric. They killed a something and skinned it, before the Ship of Theseus lost the entire crew in tragic Greek hubris." Bill said.

Beth groaned. "No, that's the Golden Fleece. The Hind was a deer." She said. Sometimes the boy's habit of sneaking off in the middle of class and flooding the third floor bathroom meant that they lacked a certain experience with the classics. Of course, she joined them extremely frequently, but she at least would look stuff up.

The other two looked surprised. "I thought that was a good flow. The Argonauts was a cool story." Bill said. "So many possibilities to break it."

"So... what? You thought we needed to look for a golden piece of vellum and... we'll, what? Grow to the size of boats?" Beth joked.

Bill's face went white, as he stared at the TV. Normally, it was running porn, to help them get in the mood and raise the baseline level of horny. This time... there was a line of the interchangeable doctors the three of them vaguely remembered hanging around. Pholus remembered his paper that had changed their lives, that had been years ago. Since then, they'd been reacting to each other, becoming larger and larger, producing more and more, tests to increase their output being trialed and run, always accepted when they were horny enough, as in any time between when they'd doused the bedroom with their morning wood and when they got to breakfast.

There was a person on screen. Talking about the Nobel Prize in Medicine. Apparently ratcheting up Humanity's horniness and average dick/bust size had had some... effects. It wasn't exactly the fix to everything, but, it was undeniable that violent crime rates had fallen, and the endemic declining population had been halted. Thanks to them.

And, with the gold medal, came a vellum certificate. "Fuck you Persephone." Bill groaned.

The world shifted, Persephone laughing at taking their exact words. Wasn't like there was a such thing as a definitive myth anyway, just what people remembered.

***

Bill, Beth, and Pholus couldn't remember the last time they'd walked. They were too heavy, their bodies too needy. Most of the day was passed in a haze of jizz, milk, and injections. So many IVs to keep them hydrated and producing at maximum rates.

It had been... sort of an ego thing at first. Bill and Pholus, showing off to each other. Pholus had been the one to respond most favorably. Bill regretted the day he'd grown longer than his torso, his chest pressing against his massive shaft when he was standing. The moment he'd finally been larger than his best friend. That's when Pholus had asked for a few more of the experimental treatments. Beth had followed suit. She used to be able to reach the ground with her front legs. Then had come the harness, since there was too much pressure. Her growing breasts had fixed that soon enough. The surgeries to deal with her legs being spread too wide weren't... a good memory.

Still, they'd encountered the same. Growing well beyond anything reasonable. Nothing that could possibly fit in... to be honest anything.

Occasionally they all emerged from their libido induced haze at once. And managed to catch a game of Smash. To chat. To enjoy a good meal together, rather than just the IVs.

Occasionally, it felt like Persephone won. They were trapped in their bodies, a slave to their lusts, exactly where she wanted.

"Bill?" Pholus asked, voice a bit rusty from not speaking except to moan, or scream.

"I'm here." Bill replied. It'd taken a couple trucks, but they'd managed to arrange themselves so that they could hold hands. It... helped. It really helped, even when they couldn't consciously squeeze back. All three of them together.

"You two up?" Beth asked, squeezing Bill's other hand.

"Yep" "Yeah." Bill and Pholus said.

"Two more to go. Cerberus and the Cattle." Bill said after a few seconds of silence.

"You really want to tempt her?" Pholus asked, looking in front of him, his cock most of the length of the warehouse, his balls larger than the average suburban pool.

Beth laughed, exhausted already. "Fuck it. We've been through this shit together."

The three sat there in silence for a minute, desperately holding onto each other. "Thank you. For being here. Helping me stay sane." Bill said.

Pholus laughed a bit. "I should say the same thing. I'd still rather be here than in Greece."

Beth groaned, as the automated fuck machine behind her started up, signaling that they'd reached the limit of their synced break. "You know... I don't regret it. You two were amazing. I loved watching you two grow. And I loved how much you helped me grow."

Pholus felt the familiar shock of the prostate stim kicking into gear. "Bill, Beth... I love you two. There's nobody I'd prefer to be with."

Bill felt his two best friends dissolve into mindless pleasure, knowing that there was only so long until he joined them. He tried to slump, held in place by hormone and full body orgasm built muscle. In front of him, Persephone faded into reality. "So... you know where Cerberus is?" She asked, looking down at the trio.

"Us." Bill said confidently. "Three minds, effectively one body, trapped in Hades"

Persephone grinned. "And this is what happens when mortals try to win against a Greek god-"

"Except this isn't defeat. We're here, together, and none of us would exchange that for anyone. We might not see each other often, but it just makes our time together that much sweeter. And who cares if we can't fuck. We're in a long distance relationship, but I can smell Pholus and Beth any time I want. I can feel their touch on my skin." Bill made a twisted smile. "Persephone, this is exactly what I wanted. I'm shamed that I tried to have a bigger dick than Pholus in this reality, but I got the perfect lovers, and we're going to make it through all this." His smile widened into an ironic, but surprisingly genuine grin. "Thank you. For what it's worth. You answered my prayer. And I think you did the same for Beth and Pholus." He squeezed his lover's hands, even if the last time they'd had sex was years ago, as he heard his own electrostim unit start to charge.

As it unleashed, sending his brain into near unconsciousness, he saw Persephone staring at the trio, with an inscrutable expression on her face.

And he felt the same increasingly familiar shift in the world, as everything changed.

***

"Oh my fucking god, get some pants on your perv!" A familiar shout rang out across the backyard, as Bill blinked his way awake.

"Come on, Jane, I know you love staring at Pholus." Bill said reflexively, years of chiding his sister on her borderline worship of his boyfriend easily rising to his lips. He managed to catch her blushing as she turned heel and stormed off.

The sun had barely risen, Jane had probably been sent to check on the trio in case they wanted to go to the gym at the Stables before the dressage competition started. Bill relaxed into the chair, confident that Pholus, Beth, and him could go a day without spending time around a horse. Or cow for that matter.

He rolled over, and happily stared at his boyfriend, his uncircumcised cock draped over his leg, balls resting heavily on the chair's padding, a pair of glasses nearby. Beth was looking pretty great too, her large firm breasts a counterpoint to her thin waist and hint of abs. A number of veins ran across her overswollen chest, her thick nipples almost looking painfully erect.

His own cockhead pushing past his bellybutton shocked him enough to wake up fully, and look around. The bonfire they'd set in his parent's backyard had burnt out fully, the empty bottles helping to explain why they were naked. Though... he fondly remembered the yoga session from yesterday, where he'd been able to spend an hour staring at his lovers' hairless snatch and balls.... They'd gotten pretty used to nudity at school.

Pholus and Beth slowly stirred, as they heard Bill's parents drive off before they had to deal with his perverted friends leading him down a path of sin and debauchery. Pholus looked at Bill with a lazy satisfied smile on his face. "How are you doing, cutie?" He asked, before stretching and sitting up, Bill's cock jumped at the sight of his lats and abs accentuated by the stretch.

Beth reached down and felt herself, shivering as her hands passed her sensitive nipples, coming back wet with milk. "Ugh... I feel so full... you two want a protein shake? Or at least to help me unload?"

A murmur of horny assent and they stood up, build, perfectly tanned bodies in the early morning light, hard and soft in all the right places, then walked in doors. It took Beth and Pholus to realize how much different the world was now, and they looked at Bill. "So... we won?" Pholus asked, hesitantly.

Bill shrugged. "You've read enough Greek tragedies that you know there isn't a 'winner'." He said. "I just... didn't say that we lost. And I guess that was enough. Even when our lives were all sex, us being together was enough."

Beth laughed. "Look at you trying to add a moral when my boobs could displace a ship."

Bill shrugged. "Hey, Demeter is the vindictive one. Persephone... probably has a caustic view of relationships."

"So... milking, then working out?" Pholus asked, trying to move the conversation on from the gods when they'd been so recently the subject of one of their displeasure. "Rather than doing comparative religion?"

Beth grabbed her familiar milking kit, and a few calcium supplements. She sat down on a towel, already starting to rub against the soft fabric, her nipples hardening back up until they pointed aggressively out.

Bill and Pholus settled into a familiar routine of helping her milk, occasional brushes against each other teasing, promising for a fun time during the workout, and a lengthy cleaning session of the wrestling mat. They hugged, panting, cocks at full attention, as Beth panted and moaned her way through her first orgasm of the day, playing with her hormonally grown clit. "You two are the absolute worst" She said, as the suction ran dry and she finally could finish bottling and putting away her morning's production.

Bill and Pholus grinned, and turned towards her, a line of spit linking their mouths as the pulled apart, revealing their almost inhumanly long dicks, Pholus's slightly longer, Bill's maybe a tad thicker with the hint of a ring about halfway up.

"I'm sure you feel the same way when we're tied up and you're bouncing on us at the same time." Pholus said, hand gently rubbing both of them, holding them vertical so they could comfortably hug.

"Or when you peg both of us at the same time. Seriously, where the hell do you find something bigger than our boyfriend?" Bill asked, ass reflexively tightening at the memory.

Beth blushed happily, her nipples and clit hardening again. "Come on, let's get a workout in today. This time, you're not tapping out until I'm finished."

"You have some IV lines set up?" Pholus asked.

The trio laughed easily, as they opened the door, heading into the soundproofed basement.

The trio looked forward to the rest of their summer vacation. Beth loved her corset. Pholus loved his muscular boy and girlfriend, and Bill certainly wasn't complaining. It was a summer of bliss in the normal college experience, Pholus studying pre-med, Bill studying pre-law, Beth enjoying their pre-cum and debating a degree in fertility medicine. They felt pretty confident about the outcomes, after all, they'd gone through it at least once before. The sound of kissing and giggling emanated from the still open door, slowly replaced by the sound of weights hitting pads.

Back in the garden, an ancient statue that had been there forever, but none of the trio could remember being there forever yesterday, stood. It looked dejected, like it had lost a contest, as it reared back showing its hardened genitals to the world, a Horn of Plenty on one ear. And, yes, it was just slightly smaller than Pholus.

DracumSum
DracumSum
196 Followers