All Comments on 'Shannon and Evan Ch. 03'

by inannashubby

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Most women will tell you that a big cock slamming into her cervix hurts like hell. And when you start insulting your husband's cock, that's a divorce.

JDOrlandoJDOrlandoabout 1 year ago

I hope this doesn't continue to drag out

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 1 year ago

Women give birth to babies much bigger than even the biggest dick. They can use their fingers to orgasm and a finger is smaller than a dick.

So why does it matter how big or small it is.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

I don't get Small Penis Humiliation, if you hate the fact that a guy has a small dick enough to want to humiliate him over it, save him some grief and break up with him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

My wife and I love your series so far. Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I enjoy it when my wife makes fun of my little thin 4"er. Just be careful what you wish for if you share her with a friend who has a big cock. A one off turned into a cuckold marriage as my wife's pussy fell in love with his big cock and can't get enough.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wrong category. There is no loving wife here. Put it in Fetish where it belongs. You know, act like you're smart enough to be on the Internet and old enough to be on adult sites...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great! Keep going. She needs to get some huge black cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Size definitely matters!!!!

All the women in my life need more than what I've got.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Giant cocks are rare and most woman fantasize about fucking one but sometimes the reality is too much. Throughout my life I’ve known five guys with big cocks and two of those were abnormal big. When young the big dick guys are always pulling it out showing off. One said girls get wet and crazy for it but aside of hands and mouth many don’t want it after the one time . He sss as I’d you can’t pound it in and going half way is not great for him . He fucked his coworker mom who was 20 years older and had four kids. He said he destroyed her her pounding with no regard. He even took her ass and loved yo finish on her face. Funny the son coworker caught him pounding his mom face down on the floor . He kicked the shit out of him

OOAAOOAAabout 1 year ago

SUPER HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I always thought I was small in the dick department because in gym class all the other guys seemed much bigger than I. It wasn’t until years later that I read a scientific article that said in the U. S. tha average size was 5 & ¼ inches. I was always just a bit over 6” & 5 “ in circumference.

So maybe I wasn’t as thick as they were.

But I then read that they didn’t get much bigger when hard.

When I wasn’t aroused I shrank down to about one inch. So I went through my adolescence with a complex.

When I first had actual sex I was determined to last. When we were finished she said that the second time was a little too long. I was embarrassed & didn’t tell her that it was my 4th. time.

Sex still is mind over matter.

Anyway this story could do nothing but make him aware of his lack of size in her eyes.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I forgot to mention that I could always feel my wife’s cervix when fucking, but one time I had her move her knees up to her ears & I got deeper in her. She cried out that I was hitting the top oh her vagina and it hurt.

I guess we’re the right size for each other.

Bill

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous