Shared Interest in Sharing More

Story Info
A kiss by a friend creates an invitation to share another.
3.1k words
4.33
24.6k
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story can stand alone but is a continuation of Shared Interest in Sharing. I don't tend to think in multi-part stories, but several have asked for a continuation of this one.

Chapter 1 -- Acceptance of my kink

Denise keeps amazing me. After 12 years of marriage I expected we would be in a rut. Personally we each keep evolving so our success depends on our relationship keeping pace.

My youth before Denise included a reasonable number of sexual partners. I can't say I was very adventurous. Maybe I thought every chance at sex was an adventure, but those early examples were nothing compared to what I know now. The word Kink wasn't even in my vocabulary.

I was an active athlete with a busy schedule. When I wasn't with my teammates, I was hunting women with various success. I felt compelled to be possessive with an ever-present girlfriend.

My understanding of relationships expanded after hooking up with Denise. She was very flirty; with me and generally with everyone. Her outward charisma challenged my possessiveness tendencies. Her seemingly sexual advances with friends were unexpectedly welcomed. It was so natural to her that she likely didn't know she was being provocative.

Porn was never a huge thing for me, mostly due to limited time alone. It was available to me for those times I needed a release but more mechanical than a time commitment. Strangely, as Denise and I built our intense sexual relationship, my drive for porn actually increased instead of decreasing as expected. I know people blame porn for promoting unrealistic sex. I avoided the most extreme versions with an interest in watching people similar to Denise and me. Unlike negative stories, I was learning useful new tricks and treats. It seemed to enhance Denise's pleasure.

Denise picked a movie one time with a threesome theme. It was hot and Denise really got excited. Just mentioning that movie on future dates would increase the wild sex factor that night. I started watching threesome porn with women that would look good with Denise. I read erotic stories about threesomes with characters reminding me of Denise. It might have been the first-time porn was actually fun instead of mechanically necessary.

One of the porn blogs I read discussed two men and one woman. My next threesome search went that direction with an extreme wow factor. I was expecting MFM to bore me. Instead I was enthralled. Watching that much sexual energy focused on one woman was extremely pleasurable.

This isn't an indictment against two women. Lesbian porn isn't my favorite, but I certainly wouldn't turn away a female joining Denise and me. She has one particular friend, Camille, that comes to mind frequently. Denise's small breasts excite me. Camille has much larger breasts although they remain beautifully proportioned. And she wears much more revealing tops than Denise. An opportunity to fuck Camille was considered an unattainable dream. Even thinking of kissing Camille or touching and seeing her bare breasts while fucking Denise, would have set me off. Acknowledging that interest made my watching two men fucking one woman even more surprising.

It was with great surprise that I got both wishes earlier this year. At a New Year Eve party Denise had me kiss Camille at midnight. I was a bit drunk and without warning wasn't prepared. So that kiss wasn't that special. But it led to a conversation with Denise about kissing other people. I asked if she would kiss another guy and she said Yes. I was thrilled at the prospect.

After more talking and exploring, she agreed that having others join us, even a guy, would be fun. The search began in earnest. Of all people, Camille, that girl I kissed a few months earlier, identified someone available. It was her old boyfriend Dustin. We both knew Dustin so it wouldn't be a stranger. Camille was still hooking up with Dustin but apparently, they weren't exclusive. Whatever her interest, Camille wanted to make this happen.

I had the choice between convincing Denise to invite Camille for a threesome or pursue the MFM opportunity with Dustin. After having drinks with Camille, we agreed to work on Dustin together. I didn't come right out and ask but it was lightly affirmed that Camille could be open to her own involvement after we successfully made the Dustin thing happen.

In a very short two weeks we got our wish. Camille dropped Dustin off at our house under the auspices of a double date. She then dropped the request on Dustin as she left us three alone. To his credit, Dustin comprehended this situation and responded quickly with very little preparation. Denise didn't have much notice either but was primed to be open to the situation. It went perfectly. We got Denise nude and I saw her stroke two cocks at the same time. She blew me first and while I went down on her she blew Dustin too. Watching her give head while I fucked her from behind was almost more than I could handle.

I wasn't completely sure if I actually wanted to see her fuck Dustin, but it happened anyway. Dustin followed each of my moves and fucked Denise from behind while she blew me. Absolutely no jealousy as it was like watching the best porn ever. She was in ecstasy and I am sure she came several times. Before we finished Camille came back in the room. She must have been watching a fair bit before entering. All I remember for the end was being able to see Camille nude and grabbing those huge tits. I finally pulled Denise to myself and fucked her until I came, all the while watching Camille getting fucked nude next to us. It was better than a dream.

Chapter 2 - Sharing more

Our sex life was fantastic over the next few months. We could have sought out more experiences with others, but the newness was still so fresh we just needed to remember it to get excited.

Camille and Dustin remained friends with their on and off again dating relationship. Camille and Denise continued hanging out although for unrelated reasons I didn't see much of either Camille or Dustin. Apparently the women started discussing possible group opportunities. Camille got a limited taste of the experience. For her part she definitely caught the nudist and exhibitionist bug. She and Dustin started visiting nude campgrounds and having risky public area sex around town.

During a few fuck sessions Denise would inquire about my interest to involve others. Without sounding too eager I subtly encouraged her. I figured it would take my initiation again but unknown to me she was planning something as a surprise.

For our anniversary, she arranged for a night in the big city of Pittsburgh. This wasn't the European trip which had been discussed but still a nice thought from Denise. After a day in the river parks we had tickets to a local theatre. This was her excuse to show off a new sultry little dress. It was one of those straps behind the neck dresses with a wide-open back. Even with her small chest it showed the right amount of side boob. She had me in dress slacks, white shirt, and vest. I am still athletically built which is why she always gets turned on when I wear vests.

At intermission we smoked a little pot in the alley. This complemented the pregame buzz we got from drinks at dinner earlier. After the show we went to the hotel lounge. I suggested some better clubs to stay out late, but she was quite persistent that we return to the hotel. That decision seemed strange until Camille walked up behind us at the bar. She did her best to play this off as a coincidence. It could have been believable until she kept positioning herself on opposite sides of me from Denise. It was clear they were sandwiching me with flirty attention.

After I started vocalizing my skepticism Camille motioned to someone and out pops Dustin from behind a group of people. He also acted surprised, gave Camille a welcome kiss, shook my hand, and positioned himself strategically opposite Denise. Tonight, I was in my most handsome outfit, Denise in an absolutely beautiful backless dress, and we were flanked by Camille and Dustin.

Denise laughed and leaned into me for a whisper. She simply asked if I preferred us being alone, which she would then send both of them away. Or if I wanted them to join us for drinks there could be more. It might have been a three second pause before my mind came into focus. I reached my arm behind Camille, kissed my Denise, and said how rude it would be to send friends away when it seemed like fate to find friends in a hotel lounge out of town. Dustin took the hint and immediately put his arm around Denise. Denise and I were still holding hands which may have looked strange to others if they were paying attention.

We moved to a semicircle booth to continue drinking away from the bar. Camille and Dustin set the stage with their body language. Their casual dating arrangement seemed to be quite convenient in this situation. Denise and I never lost our connection having sat in the middle again. But Camille sat close and presented her very available body. Dustin was also poured on the smooth advances with Denise from the opposing side. While having several more drinks there was a whole lot of hand exploration under the table.

I discovered both Denise and Camille were sans panties. At one point they each took one of my hands and brought them under the table. I was fingering two women simultaneously in public. Being better with my right hand Camille was getting the best of my efforts. At times she couldn't talk and just stared at Denise with a crazed smile.

Denise was brought into the same situation. She lowered her hands under the table and pushed them down both mine and Dustin's pants. She didn't unbutton either of us but still had her full fists around two cocks. For their part Camille and Dustin kept their outside hands on the table so that we didn't all look too conspicuous. Shortly after it was agreed we would all gather in our hotel room.

Dustin and I went to the bar to close out the tab. This provided enough time for us to check in and confirm neither of us had any boundaries. We would honor whatever the women would desire. Camille and Denise had the exact same conversation in the lady's room. They both confirmed the original plan that they would leave the boundaries up to the men. Anyone could say no at any time but no one had a preconceived limit.

The four of us met at the elevators. I still wanted to stay close to Denise and not simply swap separately. Denise whispered in my ear that she preferred that as well. She also whispered her intent to have me watch her please both a female and male body tonight. I was glad the elevator was empty as my pants were unavoidably bulging.

Once the doors closed the spirit lightened. The lounge was dark so I asked if everyone noticed Denise's dress in the well lit elevator. There were lots of compliments. I slid my hand in the side of the dress onto her breast noting the wonderful side boob. Denise magnified the open sides which invited each of Camille and Dustin to also slide their hands onto her breasts. The game of hands continued.

Walking from the elevator to the room the men ended up behind the opposite woman. Knowing they weren't wearing panties we lifted up their dresses above their asses. With no one in the hallway they walked all the way with their asses fully exposed. I just couldn't keep my hands off Camille's cheeks hoping to really explore her breasts shortly.

Our room was a king bed which was preferred over two doubles. While I was prepared to fuck Camille, and watch Denise fuck Dustin, I wanted to stay close and connected.

Other than removing our shoes, we quickly all dropped on the bed. The women were on top of the men making out. We, the men, slid closer to each other so that we could touch the other female body. As we each touched our partners and the legs of the other woman, Camille was the first to cross lines further. She stretched over towards us and started kissing me along with Denise. I was really aroused again at this point. Camille and Denise then pulled up and started making out while straddling each of us. Their free pussies were leaving significant wet marks on our pants as we each slid them down while not disrupting the female tonguing.

With our pants removed, the women pulled off our underwear and started fucking us on top. They continued kissing each other while bouncing on our penetrating cocks. Their hands were exploring their tits as well although still covered by their dresses. Denise shocked me by leaning down and kissing Dustin while still fucking me on top. When she sat back up Camille copied by coming down to make out with me. I was very aware that I was just making out with another woman while my partner was fucking me.

In synchronized fashion Dustin and I sat up and removed the women. With the four of us kneeling, we men removed our shirts. We then reached for our partner's dresses to lift them off. Denise stopped this action and stroked me while Camille stroked Dustin. She seemed to have some moves choreographed in her head and I was bound to let her direct the events. Denise then reached over with her free hand and helped Camille stroke Dustin. Camille once again copied Denise and reached over onto my thick cock. I now had two hands on my cock stroking me while also watching Denise stroke another man. Any and all fantasies, known or unknown, were being fulfilled.

Denise stopped and swapped places with Camille. Camille was now kneeling in front of me with Denise in front of Dustin. Dustin and I smoothly reached out and lifted the dresses up and off of our respective new partners. I knew I wanted to explore Camille's breasts and was now presented with her full access. I love Denise's slender runner body but Camille's was curvy and sensuous. I grabbed both large C-cups enjoying the new sensation.

While I played with Camille's breasts, Dustin was having fun with Denise's. We both kissed and sucked on the tits next to each other. At some point we each sucked the tits of the same woman, then switched and kissed the breast of the other together. The women loved watching us both suck on the same woman. While sucking we both fingered the girl in front of us, eventually removing our hands from the breasts and fingering both women concurrently. Dustin and I were comfortable enough that our hands were on top of each other, with our fingers penetrating both the same pussies.

The women were giving us hand jobs when I announced I wasn't going to last super long with all of this touching. Denise gave me a break by getting on top of Camille while Dustin and I sat back. After making out for a while, Denise moved down to suck on the large breasts. She continued down to Camille's waiting pussy. Just before she went in for the taste, she looked up at me and said this would be something new for all of us. With that she planted her face deep into Camille's pussy.

Dustin and I watched with enjoyment. This was new for Camille as well, but she seemed more natural at receiving. Dustin and I knelt back up approaching the awaiting bodies. Dustin had one hand under Denise grabbing full hands of breast with his other hand draped over her behind. His fingers started penetrating her exposed pussy as well. I wasn't sure of my plan and only had Camille's breasts to play with. To my surprise Camille lifted her head and consumed my cock into her mouth. My wife was being fingered by another man, was eating a pussy, all the while another woman was sucking my cock.

I pulled Camille up and around indicating I planned to fuck her from behind. Dustin did the same with Denise. As our cocks entered the unfamiliar pussies, the women were facing each other and started making out. Technically Dustin had fucked Denise last year. That seemed a distant memory now. This evening, while a total surprise to me, was better. The energy of four was far better than any swinging I imagined.

I lifted Camille up while scooching closer to Dustin. The girls could now lift up and kiss their original partners. I was still fucking Camille from behind while she was kissing Dustin. Denise shoved her tongue down my throat while Dustin was clearly pounding her also from behind. Everyone's hands were exploring whatever breasts they could grab.

Denise unmounted Dustin enveloping me in her arms. Kissing and hugging me, I was still fucking Camille while she went down to swallow Dustin's cock. I knew I wanted to cum in Denise and was holding off as long as possible. Dustin clearly had enough and was now ejaculating everything he had into Camille's mouth. Camille reached back and pulled me as a request to continue fucking her. I started really fingering Denise while she reached around for some light ass play. Her other hand was on Camille's ass, trying to grab my cock as it entered her friend's pussy.

Dustin fell back fully spent. I pulled out of Camille, forced Denise on her back next to Dustin, and started fucking her with all domination. Dustin started kissing Denise. Camille was on top of Dustin as she started sucking Denise's tit. Camille's hand wrapped around my cock as I thrust into Denise. I used one hand to stabilize and the other to finger Camille. Watching Denise and Dustin tongue I fucked her through an enormous ejaculation. My cum flowed out over Camille's hand, which squeezed me as hard as I was fingering her.

Once finished I dropped next to Denise as all four of us rested in a near pile. Everyone expressed how completely satisfied they were. Nothing else was needed besides silence and rest.

Denise and I had so much in common. We knew we had a shared interest in sharing each other. Tonight, we shared even more.