Shared Wife Homecoming Inspection

Story Info
Shared Wife Homecoming.
1.3k words
3.35
24.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pleasures of being a Shared Wife

Let me say right from the start, my husband loves me very much and actively encourages me to pursue sexual relationships to satisfy both my physical and emotional desires as long as I come home to him to share my encounters and of course to submit my curvaceous body for his intimate examination... that's the benefit of being a "shared wife".

Marc particularly enjoys thoroughly inspecting my well used body and collecting evidence of how I've been treated and enjoyed especially if I've been away for a couple of days, and on occasion, pleasured by a number of partners.

The Debriefing

When I arrive home, we kiss passionately, reaffirming our love for each other and of course, to give him a taste of my sweet pleasures to come. He loves kissing me full knowing my full lips have been wrapped around another guys cock just a short time before.

He sits me down so I'm nice and comfortable and subjects me to an intense interrogation and debrief session while the experience is still fresh in my mind. He records intimate details of my sexual partners, how I was treated and how physically and emotionally satisfying I found the whole experience and how aroused I was, which I believe is very important.

To maintain trust between us It's very important that I'm totally honest with him about every little detail of the experience.

Using his phone recording App, he diligently records all the information I give him like penis size, body type, sexual performance (both mine and my sexual partners) and the intensity of the experience and how pleasurable it was physically and emotionally.

As I'm frequently shared with Marc's friends or acquaintances, he's usually already had a phone conversation with them before I arrive home, to give them an opportunity to rate my sexual performance and to give him a brief account of our time together and of course, how satisfied they were. Marc makes a note of any negative feedback and deals with it later, but there are often consequences.

He demands to know how many times I was penetrated by a cock or dildo's of course and if semen was ejaculated into my vagina, mouth or on my breasts etc. He's interested to hear of any unusual or particular demands they asked of me, e.g. double penetration, restrained, being slapped etc. I try to keep serious and professional, but sometimes I just can't help myself from smiling at the thought of revealing everything that's just happened, I'm such a slut!

The Examination Room

After the debriefing, I'm led by the hand to our special "examination room" where a video camera and a screen is set up to record the session as I submit myself for more questioning and a 'full body' physical examination conducted with almost forensic precision.

Standing in the centre of the room, I'm still fully dressed and feeling very confident, desirable and tall in my black high heeled shoes. Depending on my style of dress, I ask him to unzip me and I step out of my dress, or I lift up my arms to allow him to gently lift my dress up over my head. As I fold my arms high behind my head and intertwine my slender fingers, he reaches up and holds my arms in position and presses his nose closely into my exposed smooth armpits, deeply inhaling and licking my delightful womanly body aromas, I make a point of never using anti-perspiration which would mask my excreted personal womanly scents.

With his senses on high alert he brings my discarded dress up to his face to bury his nose into the material inhaling the complex mix of my favorite perfume and my personal body aromas, then without a word, he reaches with both hands behind my body and unclips my bra releasing my large pendulous breasts, leaving me standing there fully exposed and proud in just my black panties, 'stay-up' stockings and high heels for his inspection and approval. He brings my lacy bra cups up to his face looking for signs of semen. On a few occasions I have been returned home after partners have cum over my breasts and immediately made me wear my bra as a sign of ownership. I always wear 20 denier black sheer stockings and black lacy lingerie, it's become my 'signature look' when I'm offered as a shared wife and Marc always wants to know if I was wearing these stockings and panties when I was being penetrated which is very often the case, I love being enjoyed in lingerie especially for the first urgent and very exciting fuck!

Slowly walking around me he gently brushes my hair away from my face, then grips my neck tightly in his hand, tilting my head back slightly as he looks directly into my eyes and face checking for tell-tale signs of bruising. Then he checks for signs of sucking or bite marks and bruising on my skin. Running his fingertips around my breasts and nipples in turn, he inspects them very carefully looking for any signs of of abuse as he's always very conscious of my liking for more extreme breast play. Dispassionately and showing very little emotion, he records every detail he sees on my naked body including any fresh marks on my wrists indicating restraints. He expects a full explanation and questions me in great detail if any changes are detected and details are fully recorded and documented before we proceed.

He instructs me to remove my shoes, stockings and panties and I like to make a show of wiggling my hips and ass as I slowly pull my panties down and a seductive show of rolling down each dark stocking ready for Marc's inspection. He takes my panties from me then spends a few minutes inspecting every inch of the damp material bringing them up to his face and nose, drawing in the heady smells and tastes of my well used body. I can only imagine how they smell having been pressed up close to my wet labia lips for several hours!

After inspection, he places them in a plastic evidence bag to keep them sealed and fresh for his later enjoyment. He always writes the date and a reference number on the bag and stores it in his collection and records the details in his journal.

If Marc has insisted on the use of condoms, perhaps if I've been fucked by a new partner, he wants to see them and how many were used. (I always tie them, pop them in a sealed baggie and bring them home with me). Then silently he motions me to climb naked onto our adjustable massage table and I open my legs wide ready for my labia and vaginal inspection. As I turn my head towards the large screen I watch as he inserts one or two fingers into my usually tight cunt to check if I've been stretched and any signs of accommodating a larger penis, then using a plastic speculum and a torch he checks for signs of fresh semen to see if I've been fucked bareback and always checks out the condition of my cervix to see if it's showing signs of bruising from either a well endowed cock or aggressive use of a dildo. He doesn't always agree to me being fucked anally unless agreed in advance or by me calling him to ask for permission just before, but he always checks for signs of penetration anyway.

As I'm lying in my back, and depending on his mood, sometimes he empties the contents of the used condoms over my breasts, face and hair and into my mouth depending on his preference. Rubbing the viscous fluid into my soft skin like body lotion.

Using his acute sense of smell and his tongue for taste, he enjoys smelling stale body odours and sweat that other men leave on my pale skin and likes to lick the semen from my body before kissing me passionately. Of course I make a point of never taking a shower or changing my panties if I've had sex with other guys so my hubby can enjoy the full experience of my used body.