All Comments on 'Shared Wife Homecoming Inspection'

by Matureamateur

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Friends?

An interesting family/friend dynamic. Yes, I know it's fiction. But one has to wonder what a cuck husband like this feels when he runs into one of her many paramours. Just a little to clinical on the husband's part for me.

dickthestick2011dickthestick2011about 3 years ago
Available?

I want to marry you!

JoeehartleyJoeehartleyabout 3 years ago
Very different

Different, but enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story and I'm jealous of your husband!! I'd love to be a cuckold slave husband to you and watch, share and than most willingly pamper, please and clean you as I'm humiliated by stories of superior men (and maybe a few women) having their ways with you, ways I could only dream about!

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Matureamateure writes a cuck story more like an immature amateur.

timbrewulftimbrewulfover 1 year ago

delightfully decadent. more please. Well edited, a good use of erotic text. Hopefully this lady has much more to give. I and many others await with bated breath .

Diomedes5465Diomedes54653 months ago

How wonderfully perverted! Delicious

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMatureamateur@Matureamateur
♡♥♡ Highly sexualised bisexual married woman....with a body built for giving sexual pleasure. As a dutiful and sometimes subservient ‘wife’ in a Polyamorous relationship, I love giving pleasure to my husband and particularly guys who are sexually attracted to married women and...