Sharing Pt. 05

Story Info
We go back to the club so that we can be watched.
985 words
4.44
9.3k
10

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hotelroom
Hotelroom
779 Followers

Everyone in this story is over the age of 18. If you have not read the other parts please go back and read them.

Me and Matt where on our way back to the swingers club. We had talked and discussed what we wanted from tonight. We wanted to something out in the open and be watched. We had no real plan for how we was going to do this, more just wait and see what felt right.

When entered the club and we decided that we would wear the robes provided this time. This allowed us to store our clothes away but not walk around naked. Inside the main part most people were also wearing the robes while a few just walked around naked. We sat down in the bar and had a drink. We looked around and the night was still young and nothing crazy was going on. A few people were chatting and one women was giving a hand job.

We got up and had a walk around for a bit. We went into one of the rooms were a couple were onto of a stage having sex. There was about 6 couples sat around watching them. We sat down and watched as well. As the other couples watched they played with each other. We choose to follow their lead and I undid Matts robe and pulled his cock out. He reached over and undid mine and let it fall open. He squeezed my boob before going down to my pussy. As we gave each other hand jobs we looked about and a few of the other couples looked at us. It gave us both a thrill to be watched.

The couple fucking on stage started moaning loudly as the guy came inside of her. As they got up and left so did the rest of the couples. We was a bit disappointed but we also left. We found a sofa to sit on that was too the side of the bar. Last time this was where most people gathered to fuck and watch. It was kind of busy already but not many people were fucking yet.

While we were sat a couple came over to us. It was John and Millie from our last visit. They sat on the sofa opposite us. And said hello. They were also just in robes and Millie's big boobs barely let the robe shut. They wasted no time in asking if Millie could suck Matt's cock again.

"You already got yours sucked?" I asked John remembering the deal they had last time.

"Not yet. She saw you guys and wanted to suck his cock again." John laughed. "I will get mine after."

"Well maybe we could offer a straight swap." Matt said. I nodded in agreement.

To show that we were serious we both removed our robes. Millie quickly followed us and her large boobs were now on display. John stood up to remove his robe.

"Omg." I said once he revealed his cock. "I think I've already sucked that."

They both looked confused and I explained about the glory hole. John was the guy with the very thick cock. He told me that I had given him one of the best blowjobs of his life. I told him to get ready for another then.

Millie swapped seats with Matt to sit next to me. Both guys stood in front of us and we leaned forward together to suck them. I had to stretch my mouth wide to get his cock in. As I sucked I looked over and watched as Millie deepthroated Matt's cock with every thrust. I could only take John so far before I could not fit any more in. As we both sucked I looked around to find a few people had stopped to watch us. This sent a thrill through me as I think this was the most people that had watched me at once.

It was too much for John to handle as he groaned loudly and came inside my mouth. I swallowed every drop. As he sat back in the sofa I looked over to find Matt thrusting into her mouth as he too came. She sucked his cock clean before letting it go. Matt also sat back on the sofa next to John.

The room was now filled with the sound of fucking. We could hear moans and slapping flesh. Millie and John got up and out their robes back on. They thanked us the fun fun and left. Matt sat back down next to me and we remained naked. We watched the fucking going on around us and I felt Matt get hard again. He got me on my knees with my arms on the back of the sofa. From here I could see most of the room. He got behind me and entered my pussy. He fucked me as I watched many other people have sex. A few of them watched me getting fucked in turn.

It felt like we was the couple on stage now and more people watched us. This turned Matt on as he fucked me harder. I could not keep quiet and was letting out moans as he fucked me. One couple sat on the sofa next to us and played with each other as they watched up close. This was too much for me and I let out an even louder moan as I came. Matt fucked me through my orgasm and I felt him cum inside me as it peaked.

We sat down together and regained our strength. We carried on watching other couples as we did. Things got more wild as time went on and there were now full orgys happening. When we could we got up and decided to walk back to the changing room naked.

If you want to hear more please let me know.

Hotelroom
Hotelroom
779 Followers