Sharing Pt. 04

Story Info
We play some sexy games with Lisa and Tom.
1.3k words
4.47
9.1k
8

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hotelroom
Hotelroom
778 Followers

Everyone in this story is over the age of 18. If you have not read part 1, 2 and 3 please go back and read them.

It had only been a week since we had last seen Lisa and Tom but we were going over again tonight. When we got their everything was a lot less awkward. We had some food then sat down with our drinks. We had some small talk and Tom turned the TV on for some background noise. The TV was showing a race track where people were drag racing. Tom left it on that channel as he loved his racing.

"How about some fun?" Lisa asked. We all agreed.

"How about we all pick a car in the next race, loser has to do a forfeit." She said. We all agreed and picked our cars. The first race ended and I was the only loser. My forfeit was to get naked as they watched. This was not my first time getting naked in front of them but it was still such a thrill.

The next race started and I lost yet again. This time Lisa decided that my forfeit should be to get on the floor in front of everyone and finger myself until the next race. I thought stripping for them was thrilling but this was another level. I was sat with my legs open and fingers in as the three of them watched me. Matt and Tom's cocks were rock hard. This was helping me to understand what I was enjoying about swinging. Yes I liked sucking other mens cocks, and I liked watching Matt with another women. What I really liked was being watched. I loved the thrill of looking over at Matt as I sucked cock and I loved having three sets of eyes was amazing. I was looking forward to discovering more about this, maybe at the swingers club.

The next race was about to start so I was made to stop. One of the cars was pink so me and Lisa both picked that. We won and she had the idea for the pair of them to go down on the others partner. So Tom got down between my legs and Matt went down on Lisa. Tom was very skilled and I was enjoying his work. I also really enjoyed watching Matt lick another girls pussy. It was over far too quickly as the next race was about to start. I of course lost again and my forfeit was to sit between the two guys and stroke both cocks at the same time. It felt good having two thick cocks in my hands.

Tom told us that the races were about to change and that there would be longer between them. We decided to make the forfeits last longer. I somehow lost again and the guys decided that they wanted more then just a joint hand job. I got on my knees and they stood to either side of me. I took Matt's cock in my mouth as I stroked Tom's. After a minute or so I swapped and began sucking Tom's while I stroked Matt's. I swapped between them every few minutes and after a while both were nice and wet. The next race was about to start and the guys pulled away.

This time it was Lisa's turn to loss. Turns out both guys knew more about cars then we did. Her forfeit was to get spit roasted. I watched as she got on all fours and Tom got behind her. He fucked her slowly as Matt lined his cock up with her mouth. When the Tom's thrust he matched it and slide his cock into her mouth. Watching her take two cocks was very hot. She was enjoying it too by the look in her eyes and her moans. She seemed sad when both cocks were removed. The guys went to get some more drinks during a longer break in the races.

"What was that like?" I asked.

"Fucking amazing." She said.

"I bet, I might need to try that." I said laughing.

The guys came back with drinks and we enjoyed it while waiting for the next race. When it did start me and Lisa picked the same car and won. She shot me a smile and told the guys that they had to spit roast me as their forfeit. They seems confused but I was already waiting on hands and knees. Tom quickly got behind me. It seemed the guys had spoken about what hole they preferred. Tom entered me and this time Matt was quicker to enter my mouth. Lisa was right this was amazing. The feeling of being filled by them both too much and I came as they fucked me. I sat back on the sofa still dazed. I was let off the next race as I was no good for anything for the next few minutes.

The next race was lost by Matt he was told to fucked Lisa till she came. He was more then happy to oblige. He got her to go doggy and face us. He fucked her as she looked at us watching her. She did not last long before she was also moaning loudly from her orgasm.

The guys let us recover and went and got another round of drinks. We agreed that the next race was going to be out last. The guys said that it should be between us as who makes them cum. They seems to have a plan and me both agreed. As the themed seems to be tonight I lost again. The guys plan for me was to suck them both off again like I did earlier, only this time until they came. When they did cum they were both going to cum on my face. I let Matt cum on my face sometimes when I was feeling very slutty. Nothing said slut more then letting a man cum on your face.

I got down on my knees and, with one hand stroking Tom, sucked Matt's cock. Their was a funny taste to his cock and it took me a second to realise that I was tasting Lisa's pussy. Knowing that turned me on even more. I switched to Tom's cock and I could taste the familiar flavours of my own pussy. Lisa watched as I worked both cocks back and fourth. Being watched really did turn me on. I tried to keep both guys at the same level so that they could come at the same time. I was rewarded when both guys pulled back at the same time and took their own cocks in their hands. They both moved closer and I was faced with two cocks being stroked inch's from my face. Tom came first but followed in seconds by Matt. I could feel cum hit both sides of my face, covering it from forehead to chin.

They both took turns giving me their cocks to suck clean. I had never felt like more of a slut then right now. They had both done a good job keeping the worse of it from my eyes so that I could still see. Lisa had a look of wonder on her face as she watched.

"Next time that's me." She said. "You look so naughty."

"I feel so naughty." I laughed.

I went off to shower and Matt followed me. I looked in the mirror to find my cum soaked face.

"How do I look?" I asked him.

"Beautiful." He replied. "How do you think you look?"

"Sexy." I said.

With that he reached around me from behind. One hand grabbed at my tits while the other found their way to my pussy. He fingered me hard as we both looked at my cum covered face in the mirror. I came hard and he had to support my weight as my legs gave way. We showered together when I was able to move again. We got dressed and said our goodbyes. We were pretty sure that they were fucking before we shut the door.

On the way home we discussed how much I liked being watched and we made some plans to go back to the swinger club.

If you want to hear more please let me know.

Hotelroom
Hotelroom
778 Followers