Sharing the Lust Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cum hole.

Breeding bitch.

Fill 'er up!

Breed me!

Breeder bunny.

Multiply me!

Ninnin chuckled, nipping at Salma's neck, giving her a love bite even as the cheetah groaned at not being able to join in.

"What would you write then?" He rumbled softly, her warmth seeping into him. "You want to add something..."

Salma moaned.

"Mmm... I'd write, bareback only, give me your cum, no condoms here, full thrusts only, tally up everyone that's fucked her... Mmmph!"

Ninnin turned her head, kissing her deeply and passionately, though his need was high, as if he was about to cum all over again right then and there. He groaned into her mouth, head spinning, almost losing himself right then and there. Still, there was no lust, no worry at all, nothing that would stop them, the lewd squelch of the cheetah's cunny around him becoming more and more prominent. Passionately, he rubbed her clit, circling it, pinching it lightly between his thumb and forefinger, learning the tricks and rhythms of her body until Salma could not help but arch her back in climax.

More and more words were added, covering his wife's breasts, her pussy, writing as far around her arse and back as they could reach with her facing out from the Clydesdale's chest and stomach.

Use me take me.

Bunny slut on show.

One bunny orgy.

DEEPER!

Big dicks only!

Stretch me out.

Double stuff me.

TRIPLE STUFF ME!

Knock me up!

Cum slut 4 EVA.

Gangbang bunny.

"Huh... Huh?"

Maddie blinked, rolling her head back and forth, the horse's paw sliding across her lower stomach and lower still, though something was smudging there, red pen...blue and yellow and purple... Wait, when had she gotten things written on her?

The bunny came back to reality slowly, as if she was dredging herself back from the greatest glow of orgasm that she could have ever felt, whimpering, moaning, rolling her hips, passion overcoming her. There was something there, something thick, something amazing, something that stretched her out like nothing else: a fat length of horse dick in her cunt!

Everything rushed back to her, the guys she'd fucked, the fact that she was not even using any condoms, the horse shoved up into her pussy, using her body as if she was no more than a living condom to him.

"Ohhhhh, fuck!"

Maddie howled, climaxing yet again on his cock, yet that was all Troy needed to cum, to read the high of climax, though the tightness of her pussy, even if she'd been out for the count, would have been more than enough to milk him dry. Oh, she would have liked that too, sitting on his cock for hours, taking his dick again and again, only the pulsing ripples of her pussy making him cum, over and over...

It was easy to drift away when she was being used as a cock sleeve and a fuck toy, something that was easy to use, easy to fuck. She wanted to be easy, her holes accessible for them, moaning, whimpering, begging for more.

The horse shoved her down as he neighed out his true orgasm, ropes of thick cream spurting up inside her. They were stronger and longer than those that had come before, filling her up as if to the brim, though some did manage to squeeze and slurp back down the length of the horse's cock. Such a beastly shaft deserved to be adored, swelling, the medial ring fat and the head flared out, showing through her belly. Her paws dropped to it as the stallion held her tightly, supporting her there while her belly inflated lightly with yet another load of cum.

She would not have seen that if not for the bareback loads, no condoms being used. Maddie moaned, her head rolling back, her pussy trying weakly to squeeze around the massive length of horse meat inside her pussy and failing terribly. Yet it was a kind of failure that she wished to drown in, sinking deeper and deeper, pushing back the edges of the equine's sheath as she ground her buttocks back against him.

Yet there was to be no rest or respite for Maddie as the final male stepped up to take her, the bison. Oh, she knew Owen well with his thick fur, the blocky nature of his shoulders, how his muscle was hidden under his thicker coat, but, well, there was a sense of power under there that could not be denied otherwise when she was pinned under him.

Offering her up, Troy high-fived the bison with a smirk, though the horse was far from done and would have a hard cock ready to go again soon enough. The stallion had a refractory period like a refresh button.

Maddie slipped to the carpet, on her knees, recovering briefly, though she didn't have time for that as the stud that was Owen towered over her. She shivered. It was perfect, to be down on her knees before him, moaning, parting her lips for him even as he rolled his hips, grinding his cock against her cheek, over her lips, showing her exactly what he was going to do with that massive, monstrous dark length of meat.

"Mmmm... Oh, god... Please..."

She moaned, her lips parted, suckling on the tip of his cock, cum slopping from her pussy, staining the carpet under her. The rug that she had chosen earlier to be fucked on for a little more comfort had been shoved to the side in the course of their lust, though she didn't care anymore. Hell, she could have been held up against the wall and fucked, pinned over the bar, anything that wouldn't be comfortable at all for her. Anything to get more cocks in her, hungrier and hungrier for more.

Her arse had not been filled yet and taking only one cock at a time was so last season. Not a joke she would usually make, but, seriously, didn't they remember what she was capable of? How much she could take? Well, some of the writing on her body implied that they did remember, but she wanted to see it in practice too, even as she sucked down Owen's cock.

The bunny easily deepthroated it, Owen rumbling above her. A bison could not growl, yet, somehow, he still managed to make it sound like a deep growl, a rumbling one of dominance that could so very easily overpower her. All of a sudden, it made sense to her why he was the last of them to fuck her. At least for the first round.

"I'm not going to lie to you, Maddie..."

He rumbled, his pink tongue flicking out thickly to lap over his lips, as if he could already taste her there. She moaned, diving onto his cock further, showing him how she took his dick into her throat, whimpering around him, drooling, salivating, hornier and hornier for it. Already, she more than felt as if she had been fucked silly, losing the sense of herself. She didn't need it when she had people there that she trusted to look after her, those that she knew would never see her come to harm.

"You... Maddie... No lies here," Owen said. "You're cute, sweet. I'm going to fuck you raw, bunny-slut, real deep, real nice."

"Mmmmm!"

She groaned her agreement around him, trying to nod, though that was a side more difficult when she was focusing on taking his cock deep down into her throat. Fuck, that felt good, so fucking good... Her mind was hazy, overcome with lust, as if there had never been room for anything else, swimming in it, deep in it, lost in it.

Maddie didn't need anything else.

"A cute whore bunny," he mocked her, though it was all in keeping with what they had agreed, all that was well within the limits of what everyone was happy to do, happy to say. "A deep, hard fuck for the tightest little slut around... Until I cum up inside you, add to that load there already, hm? See which of us knocks you up."

Maddie pulled back, his cock springing from her lips in a splatter of pre-cum and saliva.

"Oh, fuck, yes!" She moaned, holding her mouth open for him, as much as she tried to force the words out hurriedly. "Yes, breed me, you brute! Fuck me hard, knock me up!"

He grabbed her by the hair, dragging her back down, though fucking her throat would only be a warm up for the bison who was more than well known for his stamina. And, just like that, they had the entire attention of the room, everyone stopping what they were doing, even Scarlet, who popped her head up over the bar to watch. She'd been down on her knees back there, blowing the bartender, though she had already spent some time with his knot in her pussy, locking them together. Her husband had already given the wolf a big tip for helping his wife out with that little kink!

She made a noise around his cock as if she was gagging, but it was merely the slop of his hot length powering into her throat, ramming her full, breeding her mouth as if it was her cunt, though Maddie longed for more. Not just Owen too -- but all of them. She needed all of the guys, mad with lust, wanting to be bred, to feel every last one of their dicks sliding into her, more than one at a time, stretching her out in the best of ways.

"Mmmph!"

She groaned around him, though Owen was not about to stop as he passionately fucked her mouth, her lips parted into a wide, lewd "O" around them. The music changed to a higher tempo, Cody in the background, though the music was set to an automatic playlist that he had tinkered with especially for the scene he had been watching playing out before his eyes. That left the bay stallion free to slip amongst the crowd and check on the recording equipment set up around the room, as well as zooming in with the handheld camera to get some more personal shots.

He zoomed in on Maddie's throat pulsing around the bison's dick, flexing, pulling, as if she could milk him of his cum even then. God knew the horse remembered what the bunny felt like on his cock too! But he was there to work, even if his cock was tenting out the front of his jeans, the tight underwear that he had worn that night, supposedly to contain his cock and balls a little more securely, not doing a very good job of keeping everything under wraps. That wasn't much of a problem, however, not even as he throbbed and left a damp spot in the front of his underwear. Everyone there was in the same boat.

He took his time, zooming in on Maddie, showing the gleam of saliva where her lips graced that beast of a cock. The bunny was a sight to behold, truly, the star of the show, all eyes on her as she moaned like a high rate slut around his cock, slavering over him, drooling, yet all in a way that made everyone there lust for her even more -- just when they thought that was not even possible.

"Yeah, baby... Cute little cock sleeve bunny," Owen grunted, riling her up, deliberately, even more. "Suck on that big cock... Gonna be the daddy of your baby, yeah?"

"That's if our seed doesn't take!"

That was Troy, grunting, stomping, his tail lashing with indignance, but it was difficult for the horse to appear all that put out at the idea that his cum would not be triumphant in breeding the bunny when his cock was buried in his wife's pussy. Fucking over the back of one of the posher chairs in the club, one that looked like a big, plush armchair with solid arms and a narrow profile so as not to take up too much space, she mewled, crying out as his hard length crammed every inch of her pussy full.

Scarlet, however, was having her fun about the club, turning her attention even from the slutty bunny, the show that all of them enjoyed watching so very much. The red panda had knelt at the back, near the bathrooms, taking one of the security guys -- not the bouncer, one of the others that kept an eye out around the club under him -- down her throat. Of course, he was a canine, but she had not said enough to him to work out that he was a malamute, thick and fluffy, his black trousers only yanked down far enough to expose his shaft and his throbbing hard-on.

The red panda moaned around him as she took his thick meat down her throat, shuddering with pleasure, her tail twitching a little, though she would not "wag" it, not like a dog. No, that wasn't for her, not quite what she was looking for, grunting and huffing, a slick length of meat pushing into the back of her throat. He was a good size there, but not as big as other dicks she had taken. Of course, with a malamute, the knot swelling already at the base of his cock was the main event, what made her want to feel him ram into her again and again.

"Come on, big boy," she panted, drawing back from his cock in a slurp of saliva, pre-cum bubbling up tenaciously to the tip of his cock. "You know you've got something real good here for me... Why so shy?"

The malamute, however, didn't know what he was getting into with her, not even as she turned and braced her palms against the wall for him, flicking her tail to the side, showing off her plush folds. She didn't care that her friends in the club were giggling and pointing, even her husband catching onto what she was doing in the shadows at the back. All Scarlet needed was the pulse of the music coursing through her, the tipsiness of need tantalising on her breath, the feel of his cock pressing up into her pussy, teasing her, showing her what more she could have from him.

"Fuck, that's good..."

She exhaled as the canine squatted a little to push into her. She was shorter than him, but that was not about to stop Scarlett from getting what she wanted, his thick length stretching her out, penetrating her deeply, forcing her to take him, as willing as it was. His half-swollen knot ground tenaciously against the folds of her sex, though it was not as if she was going to go without his full cock sinking into her.

Scarlet quivered, letting him rail her furiously, egging on the dog with little grunts and moans -- the kind that drove guys wild. Oh, she was an old hand at what she did, legs quivering, yet there wasn't anything else that she would have rather been doing, lust coursing through her, a prickling tingle that had her arching her back. She should have been making it at least a little bit easier for the dog to fuck her, but her mind was not even on that as the malamute crashing into her pussy again and again, her folds starting, slowly, to spread with the force of his knot.

"Yes -- knot me!"

The red panda barked the demand as if there could be no question as to whether or not it would be fulfilled, grinding back onto his knot even as the canine whimpered...something. She wasn't really listening, but his pants and rampant thrusts told her everything she needed to know. His cock throbbed deliciously inside her and the canine was surely wondering what he had done to deserve such a thing that night, even if it would have come to him earlier, if he had made himself known.

Everyone knew, one way or the other, that Scarlet could not resist a knot...and neither was there any need for her to. She groaned as he slammed into her, though it took a well-timed push back of her hips to get his knot inside her too, a slurp of her pussy, their combined sexual fluids, helping him slip inside her. She doubted that it would have been possible if the dog had been fully swollen, yet none of that mattered as she shrieked breathlessly in climax, rippling waves of ecstasy coursing through her with every fervent beat of her heart.

Continued in the final part, part three.

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMareabout 2 years agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to pretty much take on anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Team Motivation Gangbang A vixen gets gangbanged by the football team...in Fetish
How I Met Your Wife Pt. 01 A bunny gets stuffed - but will her husband find out?in Fetish
Knots & Flares - No Control Pt. 01 A bunny submits to a breeding gangbang of passion...in NonHuman
Taken by the Tigers Sandor is pinned and forced to fuck by two anthro tigers...in NonConsent/Reluctance
Maddie's Night Out Pt. 01 A bunny anthro gets a night out with a well hung bull stud!in Fetish
More Stories