Sharks Bait

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She positioned her pussy just above his upturned cock and after wriggling the head so the tip was just inside her she looked over her shoulder at her host and instructed "Find some kind of lotion. You are going to fuck my ass." The other three shared a look -- they were pleased to see her taking them in her mouth and pussy but to get the chance of some ass was a rare and precious gift. Paige saw the shared look and clarified "Don't worry, you'll all get a chance back there before the day is out." The news brought broad smiles to all three.

Daymond returned working some viscous lotion into his erect cock making the dark column glisten invitingly. Paige regularly took a series of plastic/rubber toys up her rear end at the behest of her lesbian lover but this was the first time a real cock would work its way up there. It felt fitting that it should be Daymond as she felt it would cement Lori's commitment to him. His girth was nothing compared to some of Lori's toys and yet it still felt suitably different because it was firm flesh rather than cold plastic/rubber.

Daymond crouched behind her upturned peach of a butt and aimed carefully. He knew from his limited experience of anal sex that it was best enjoyed when taken carefully; above all he wanted to make sure it was pleasurable to Paige. Keith had voiced his hopes that this wouldn't be a one off but it actually voiced the thoughts Daymond had in his head. Paige had settled down on Cam's dick and held still waiting for the initial discomfort. For his part Cam could see why Keith and Daymond had been so vocal about how snug her pussy was but the minute Daymond inserted himself made her purse tighter still. All three groaned as Daymond slowly pressed forward but it was Paige who vocalised her feelings "Oh god that's good. This is the first time I've had two dicks inside me at the same time." Turning to Keith she smiled invitingly and answered his earlier statement "And yes I'm hoping we can have many repeats like this."

Keith smiled as though all his Christmas's had come at once and high-fived Daymond before climbing up to stand on the sofa and stood near her face. Paige didn't disappoint and took him in her mouth once more, his was the only come she had yet to taste and so as she rode her butt and pussy up and down the other two cocks she set about sucking the life out of him while Carl curled up and started licking and nipping at her tender nipple making the lady grip his head so she could nestle his face deeper into her breast. Her breasts weren't as big as she'd have liked in her youth but in later years, she had come to appreciate the freedom smaller boobs gave her and when combined with the attention that first her husband, then Lori and now Carl lavished on them made her realise that actually they were the perfect size.

The five of them moaned, groaned and rutted their way for some time before Paige had to let go of Keith and Carl so she could wail out her next orgasm, beating her fists against the back of the sofa. As her pussy and ass gripped their cocks, first Daymond and a few strokes later Cam bathed her insides with their come. Paige slumped to one side and by the looks of her Keith suspected that they had wiped her out for the day. Just then the lady gave an exaggerated stretch and reached for Keith's dick which was in easy reach. "Wow" she said "That really was something else. I don't suppose I could tempt you two now" as she looked rom Keith to Carl.

Keith jumped up first and announced "Shot gun that ass. That pussy really is something magical but I rarely get any ass so I want to go next. D throw over that lotion you found." Carl wouldn't have minded a go at her ass but he knew he had his two friends beat in the size stakes and gallantly let them have first dibs knowing he would eventually rock the lady's world. Keith stayed sat on the so sofa and after lubbing up his cock, Paige levered herself up and positioned her butt until it hovered over Keith's crotch. Her first anal experience had left her sore for days afterwards but Lori had fucked her ass so many times now that it felt like second nature.

Being of similar dimensions to Daymond, Paige was able to accommodate Keith with the minimum of wriggling and once in place hooked her finger at Carl with an accompanying seductive smile "Guess where I want you?"

Carl was there in a heartbeat and started to feed his superior dick into her snug pussy. He was the last one to sample her pussy but knew it would be his larger dick that the lady would recall later on. Cam had him by an inch but the lad had a hair trigger - yes, he could get it up again quicker than the other three -- but Carl set up a pace of slowly working his full length in her, slowly reversing course until he was virtually out of her and once bottomed next time rotated his hips. Paige loved this new dimension and lifted her long slender legs to wrap them around Carl's waist so that she could work her strong thighs by way of encouraging him.

As was the expectation Cam had already rejuvenated once more and so there was nothing for it but to go stand by her head to make use of that talented mouth once more. Keith's coming deep in her ass prompted another switch around where Daymond sat on the sofa while Paige rode him and Carl got a crack at her beautiful round ass. The lady was conscious to make sure Cam got to come in her anus even if it took a little working out to make sure every one of the four men got a turn with each hole.

Daymond had been true to his word and before getting dressed made sure he rang Lori to tell her to start the process as he was in. She had been concerned that Paige was alright at being plunged in the deep end and looking over at the tall beauty resting on the sofa after taking a shower "She's an absolute trooper. The next time she needs a cash injection, some premise in New York or even just some business advice I want including. The lady has demonstrated her determination in the best way possible."

Paige fulfilled her promise to Daymond by shipping his wife a new rather exclusive range she was starting. In fact, she wore the very same range the next time she and Daymond hooked up in New York.

12