Shawn and Kendall Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't want you to do anything tonight," Kendall smiled as she stood up, "I just wanna make you feel good."

Shawn scaled her with his eyes as she slid her panties off in front of him. His chest pounded, watching her fully undress with anticipation of being spoiled by her. Her long, beautiful hair and luscious curves made him pant with lust. He had never seen something so perfect in his life. Kendall slid onto his groin with her knees hugging his hips, wrapping her arms around his neck. Shawn's hands crept up her back, feeling her soft, burning-hot skin. She was on fire, and he could smell how turned-on she was. Her womanly smell sent his nerves into overdrive, making him desperately crave her. He felt her hand reach down and grip him, lining his cock with her entrance, and she looked into his eyes as she lowered, feeling every vein and muscle fill her. They both quietly moaned in unison as Kendall took him all the way inside her. She gripped his neck with her arms and pressed her mouth into his, and they kissed deeper than ever, letting their forbidden craving for one another consume them once again. Kendall could feel Shawn throbbing inside her as she tasted his mouth, smothering him with her lust for him. She rested her forehead against his when their mouths separated, panting with him.

"Ready?" Kendall whispered, already out of breath.

"Yeah," Shawn huffed, nodding his head and gripping her hips.

Kendall started moving, grinding her groin against him. Shawn immediately moaned, letting his head fall back. Her tight, burning-hot insides gripped and stroked him as her hips moved, sending him into a vortex of pleasure. Kendall reached down and pulled his shirt up as she moved, tossing it to the side once removed. She pressed herself back into him, resting her arms over his collars and looking into his eyes while she straddled him. Her soft, warm skin against his chest ignited his cells while she clung to him, working his cock with her hips. Kendall continued riding him rhythmically and moaning blissfully until Shawn's toes clutched, and his hands squeezed her curves. His breathing suddenly spiked, and his moans turned into whimpers as he closed his eyes, slightly opening his mouth from the overwhelming stimulation. He could feel her riding the cum out of him, bracing for a violent orgasm.

"Yeah, cum in me, baby..." Kendall whispered with her forehead against his and her hands on the sides of his face.

Shawn's hands nearly bruised her hips as he moaned loudly, feeling himself cum viciously hard inside her. His body quaked from his orgasm, making his head spin. Kendall's breath shuttered as she moaned, keeping their foreheads together. The addictive feeling of her brother's warmth flooding her womb washed over her body, making her smile with delight. His pulsating cock in her deepest place made Kendall lose her mind with pleasure as she slowed her rhythm, riding every last drop out of him.

"Oh, fuck..." Shawn huffed, finally opening his eyes.

Kendall's smile grew as she held his face, looking into his eyes, starstruck by how much she loved him.

"Your cum feels so good," she sighed, seeing his expression.

"That was amazing," Shawn chuckled as his orgasm finally ended.

Kendall giggled at him, rubbing his cheeks with her thumbs, loving that he was enjoying her taking the lead.

"You're still hard," Kendall raised her eyebrow, "wanna keep going?"

"Uh, aren't you tired from that?" Shawn asked bashfully.

Kendall shook her head, biting her lip with an excited grin.

"Seriously?" Shawn snickered.

"Perks of leg day day," Kendall smiled, "I could ride you all night."

Kendall suddenly repositioned, spreading her knees and planting the bottoms of her feet against the couch. Shawn could feel the change in angle as her insides squeezed his cock.

"Oh, shit..." Shawn huffed, his eyes watching her adjust.

"Told you I wanted to make you feel good tonight," Kendall softly mumbled outside his ear, "just lay back and keep cumming for me."

His breathing stiffened as he held onto her hips, hearing her sexy voice.

Kendall slowly started bouncing on his groin, gradually picking up speed. The wet, slapping sound of their cum was lewd and thrilling. Shawn couldn't hold back his moaning as she stroked him again with her insides, pressing her hands against his collar. Kendall whimpered, feeling him tunnel into her repeatedly, still full of his cum. Shawn's first load was creaming out of her and dripping past his balls, making Kendall's strokes grotesquely loud. The sound invigorated them, and they rapidly approached orgasm together.

"Oh, fuck... I'm gonna cum!" Kendall whimpered, riding his next orgasm out of him.

"Kendall, I can't- I'm about to!" Shawn grunted, feeling her stroke another load out of him with her loud, wet bouncing.

Kendall lowered back to her knees and shoved her mouth into his, and they furiously kissed as Shawn sent another cluster of ropes into her belly. Shawn groaned repeatedly as Kendall tasted his mouth and played with his tongue, her hands planted against his collars, holding him down. He could feel her cumming on his cock, wringing his load out. Their amplified closeness made the sensation of kissing deeply while cumming together scorch their nerves. Kendall finally pulled away from him with a loud smooch, resting her forehead against his, gasping for air. They panted at each other, consumed by their lust for one another. She climbed off him once she felt his dick calm down, laying on her back with her legs open and gently playing with herself as his cum gushed out. Shawn watched her touch herself as his load spilled onto the couch, thankful there was a blanket covering it that could easily be thrown into the washer.

"The perks of leg day..." Shawn huffed.

Kendall giggled at his remark as she sat up.

"Wanna start going to the gym with me?" She asked with a cute smile.

"Yeah, right," Shawn brushed her off, "the last thing I care about is getting shredded."

"You don't have to be a bodybuilder," Kendall laughed at him, "but sweating and moving are both good for you. Besides, I could use a workout buddy, and we both know you need to be more active."

"Seems to me we sweat and move plenty," Shawn smirked, looking her over.

"Okay, true," Kendall quieted her voice, "it's not like you're out of shape. Honestly, it surprises me how strong you are sometimes."

"You do something to me that brings out energy I didn't even know I had," Shawn snickered.

"Good," Kendall whispered, leaning forward and giving him a peck on the lips.

Shawn looked into her beautiful, light brown eyes reflecting the silent TV screen as their lips separated, amazed at how quickly things had escalated between them. Over the years, his kink for taboo had driven him to search admittedly fucked up things on the internet, like real examples of siblings committing incestuous acts, wishing it could be him and Kendall. Some of the things he read were not very pleasant, such as people being caught and separated or realizing what they had done and running away from each other. In his heart, he could not be more thankful that they had not become a negative example of giving in to the forbidden. Shawn knew he wanted Kendall to be with him for the rest of their lives. He was committed to loving her forever.

"You ready to head back up?" Kendall's soft voice asked, pulling him out of his thoughts.

"Let's go," Shawn chirped, standing from the couch and holding his hand out.

Kendall grabbed his hand but stood up a little too fast, making a panicked noise as she felt her legs wobbling. He immediately laughed at her, making sure not to let her fall, and she groaned angrily at him.

"I think you should start going to the gym or something," he snarked sarcastically, throwing his arm over her neck and pulling her into him.

"Idiot..." Kendall grumbled with her arm across his back.

They stealthily ascended the steps to return to their rooms, clinging to each other. It was both thrilling and satisfying to have their first successful night in the basement. As expected, there were no interruptions, and the mess was easy to hide. The sound of the basement door opening would give them plenty of time to separate and cover up in case somebody walked in on them. Their new method of having sex seemed bulletproof for the time being.

"I love you so much," Kendall whispered from her doorway, wrapping her arms around his ribs and looking up at him.

"I love you too," Shawn whispered back, leaning down and kissing her with his hand on her cheek.

"Sorry I broke the rules..." She whined with a distraught look.

"Don't worry about it," Shawn quietly answered with a warm grin, rubbing her cheek.

"'Kay," Kendall mumbled, running her hands down his chest, "good night."

"Night," Shawn whispered as she closed her door.

Shawn quietly slipped back into his room, sliding into bed to doze off for the night. As the sound of the fan helped him gently float off, he continued thinking about how glad he was to have Kendall the way he always wanted. Grace made him feel even worse than Riley did, but Shawn knew giving those feelings any dominion was not a good idea. He knew Kendall was the only thing that mattered to him, and she loved him unconditionally. Ultimately, Kendall chose to move forward with him, dispelling any truth to Grace's horrible words. Her love for Shawn was real; nobody could take that away from him.

Kendall sat quietly in her bathroom, wiping herself clean of his cum. She felt wonderfully satisfied that she was able to have incredible sex with her brother again while allowing him to relax. Her pleasant thoughts of riding and kissing him were suddenly interrupted as she looked down at the bundle of tissue she wiped with. There was blood in it. Kendall closed her eyes and exhaled shakily, relieved that her period had finally arrived, dismissing their pregnancy scare. An enormous weight had been lifted from her shoulders. She recalled her doctor mentioning years ago that stress can delay your period a few days, rationalizing that it may have been the case this time. She climbed into bed after cleaning herself out, thinking about how they needed to be safer going forward. It was reckless and irresponsible to let her brother cum so hard and deep inside her double-digit times per week and not expect a scare, but how could she resist her addiction to their raw, euphoric bond? She silently battled with herself until she nodded off. One way or another, they needed to be more careful. But how would they find the resolve to do so against such overwhelming, intoxicating pleasure?