All Comments on 'She Asked for it, Yet Never Saw it'

by Fortheloveofstockings

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
lujon2019lujon2019about 3 years ago

cuck story with no cuck tag gets you one star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

best to stop now... you are anyway right atthe bottom of the disgusting ly awful trench in stories... no point in digging a deeeper hole...

OdiouserOdiouserabout 3 years ago

The dialogue was written clearly for the readers and not things a lover would say to her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Like the story, but... Please EXPLAIN?!

(without it makes no sense)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

add tags like share, fetish, cuck, fantasy...

DavidllahDavidllahabout 3 years ago

Loved it, dismiss the haters!

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

Only real idiots bring another man into their intimacy!

Wark2002Wark2002about 3 years ago

I think honestly the story needs a little more setup. I would kind of like to know the two of them as characters before sending them on their escapade. Instead of "This is what the wife wanted..." and then action, the story might have improved by showing them at dinner, or at the bar beforehand, revealing themselves as people. It wouldn't have had to have been more than a paragraph or two.

The action is not badly written, though, and although I agree that maybe the dialogue was a bit unrealistic, it reminded me of old pulp porn from the 50s and 60s, and that's what you were going for, right?...right?

I suppose you could have tagged "cuckold" although there is some debate about that going on even here on Literotica. Historically, the term cuckold refers to a man who was unknowingly cheated on by his wife, but the term has changed over the years (ask Pornhub, lol)

I don't know how long it took for you to write this, but one or maybe two rewrites would have kicked it up competitively. It's really not that far off the mark.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 3 years ago

How in the heck did the husband had 2 penis one average and the other a 10 inch one???

If the big one was a dildo how come the wife couldn't differentiate from a real one to a plastic/rubber/silicone one???

That made me dislike this a bit. Still thanks Fortheloveofstockings for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
If you're going to play BDSM games?

At least be smart enough to understand what you're writing about and post it in the correct category so readers don't have to read it. This belongs in BDSM or FETISH - NOT the LW section.

1 star

LakeeriegoatguyLakeeriegoatguyabout 3 years ago

This is like an excerpt taken from the middle of a story. Leaving the reader without a beginning, or an endind...

3 stars. Thanks for your submission...

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Oooooooooooooh yeah!!!! But the best part where she flips right the fuck out that he let someone else fuck her without her input should have been included. That would have been soooooooooooo hot.

PrfsrPrfsrabout 3 years ago

You need an editor with grammar and basic writing skills.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I thoughts precede actions, then fantasizing about huge cock and fucking a stranger are things she definitely would consider, if the right opportunity came along. Or if she just arranged for the right opportunity to come along. They might as well fantasize committing mutual suicide. If the fantasy is wonderful, then how much better must be the reality?

The marriage is headed into the toilet. Congratulations.

And thanks for the effort.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 3 years ago

I finally realize this is sharing wife story. Wrong category. Now that she knows how it feels to have a 10' dick, she will want to have it, with or without husband's permission.

Stupid simp husband. I bet marriage going downhill from here.

I'm changing my rating from 3 to 1 star. Hate Cuck/Wimp/Simp husbands sharing (thus destroying a decent person) their wife turning her into a future cum dump.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Ha...it look like Mac_Lapu is tryin to take the drown from our resident village idiot, 26thNC. He was too ignorant to understand the story at first, and then when he finally realized it actually WAS another man joining them, he makes the biggest moronic comment of them all...”Wrong category.” Is he really that much of an idiot or did he not bother to read the category description before opening his mouth and making a fool of himself? Swinging, sharing and extra marital fun. All of which involve a wife getting fucked by someone else. So Mr. Mac_Lapu, it would appear it’s not the story in the wrong category....but you,

Thanks for the laugh.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

There you go again Mac, trying to take my anonymous bitch again. He just can’t get me off his mind, even when I didn’t even comment on this crap. You’re making a play, but just find your own bitch. Maybe you can find one who knows the difference between crown and drown.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Oh, come on folks...lighten up. He's (?) only been a member since the 1st of April. The constructive comments will help as he writes more stories. This was more for the wife sharing crowd but LW seems to be the only place to post it so far. Maybe there will be better story break downs in the future. Can't you see the dozen or so catagories?

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - any form of BDSM just does NOT do it for me - sorry.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous