She Deserves Bigger & Better! Ch. 13

Story Info
We go for a run & to dinner!
3.9k words
3.45
2.6k
10

Part 13 of the 15 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 03/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We go out for a run and dinner--two girls together!

After using the loo and taking off the knickers Jess had soaked last night, I glance in the mirror and see the make-up isn't too bad, hopefully, I can repair it myself while Jess is at school. So, putting on my dressing gown over the bra and still wearing the hold-ups, which of course I straightened and pulled up, I do like the feel of them on my bare legs, I went down to make Jess tea and put the cereal bowl out along with a spoon, milk, and honey.

Jess came down more or less dressed for school, she always looks so different going to work, dressed down as she is. Today she is wearing a round-necked dress to the knee and a cardigan over that to lessen the size of her 34c bust. I know in her handbag she has a pair of glasses with a reading lens in them that she wears to school and her hair in a knot bun, all to make her plain-looking, which is difficult, believe me!

As she came into the lounge diner, she was smiling and came to hug me saying,

"Good morning, Petrina. I trust you slept well. I know I did after last night, I just knew yesterday would end in such a fantastic way, and Pete, that was so perfect this morning. I really did cum very nicely. Thank you.

But could you change the sheet today? You might have to put a white load in the washing machine and then see if you can repair your face. If not, I'll try when I'm back Later, I'll have to go, or I'll be late.

Now don't open the door to anyone, if my mother comes round hide, drop the bolt down when I've gone to stop her using her key, because I don't want her to know I slept with you last night, Petrina. No, she mustn't get to know you yet!"

Then she put her jacket on and picked up her handbag and a peck on the lips, mouthing, 'I love you, Peter.' Then she was out the door.

I was alone for the next nine hours, so I made coffee, sat at the table, and wrote up my journal, which of course you're reading now. I am not entirely sure how I feel about yesterday's day trip. I do admit that I enjoy being spoilt by Jess, her making me from a plain Joe into a beautiful woman, the makeup stunning, and the clothes.

I felt so comfortable around the house, even the shoes, wobbly at first, but by the time Jess made me go out with her, I was okay in the small heels. Even sitting in the car, I could feel the heater fan blowing right up my legs and around my panties and I opened my legs more just to feel it. I can't feel any of that as a man.

When she ordered me out of the car, yes, ordered because I was scared someone would know, but other than me shaking as we walked over to the ladies, I had no choice but to use the ladies as we saw two men go into the gents. By the time we'd had our coffee and walked along the path holding hands, I did relax and enjoyed being her girlfriend.

I even enjoyed flashing my legs to the old man when I had to take off my new shoes because of the sand. Jess also made me take my stockings off so as not to ruin them for later. I wonder if the old guy went off for a wank after I flashed him.

I did not enjoy her behaviour after dinner with Duncan, that was pure slut--her picking up a man at a bar just to suck cock. If she wanted to suck a cock so badly--did she forget I have one?--she could have blown me in the car and not been such a slut. I mean, we were, up until then on a nice 'girl's day out'.

Later in bed, when Jess went down on me as a woman, just pulling the knickers aside to lick the crease between where my bollock was tucked up into my body and my leg like it was a cunt that had no nub, no clit to tease, and giving up to ride me and Mr Brown, omg, the way that Jess can orgasm with the 6"or 7" of chocolate cock in her cunt is truly wonderful. How I love her Cumming so hard, so many times on big cock, like last night and like down in Bristol.

In two nights there she must have had a dozen or more orgasms. I didn't get to see them all, but I cleaned her twice myself and three times with Ejo. I liked Ejo, she was easy to talk to. Still, the only good part of that trip was making out with Nia, Ejo, and Jess, cleaning Jess and Nia of cum, and even getting to give orgasms to all three girls. I loved that bit!

The weekend before was better for me because I got to see Jess getting fucked by a big black cock for the first time, sucking a huge cock, and being fucked in her cunt and throat at the same time.

I even sort of enjoyed a man seeing me in panties, kissing him and his huge cock, but mostly seeing her cum so many times. In a period of only ten days, Jess must have had twenty or more orgasms, including squirting three times while being fucked good and hard.

And in 17 months of marriage, she has had over a hundred on my tongue and not once on my dick, and to watch her get so much pleasure and enjoy the animalistic shagging she has received is nothing less than she deserves.

Yesterday, Jess took so much pleasure in feminising me and then presenting me as her girlfriend rather than her husband, and tomorrow I shall be her husband once again. Meanwhile, I shall enjoy pleasing Jess by being the best Petrina I can be, and that means stop wasting time sitting here writing and go do as I'm told, change the bed sheets and put the washer on, then do my make-up!

I went upstairs to strip the bed to find Jess had left out for me a pair of strange panties that I'd seen her wear once only; they were her bum lifter knickers, and they had padded bits to shape hips and bum. I just put all that on the chair and stripped the bed, emptied the dirty wash basket of white knickers, a bra, and two white towels, took the whole thing down to laundry, and got that lot on the go, back upstairs, took off my dressing gown, bra, and stockings, put on a shower cap, and got in the shower, having first lifted the head down to shower only the neck down in an attempt to preserve the face make-up.

I got out of the shower and looked at my face, and nope, it'll all have to come off and start again, so wash it all off and shave again. The shower cap sort of worked, and my hair was not so bad, it's supposed to look like a rough bird's nest. I sat in front of the dressing table mirror for over 2 hours trying to get the eyes as Jess had them yesterday, but I just couldn't get them right. I've come down to make a coffee and rest my eyes from being stared at, brushed, stroked, and wiped off again.

I've just been watching how-to videos on YouTube, which made it look so easy, so I type up this bit while drinking my coffee, and then I'll go and try again.

I came down to do beans on toast for a late lunch, hung the sheets out on the line, and put smalls on a rack in the utility room. It's 90 minutes before Jess comes home, and I'm still in my dressing gown. I broke a nail when hanging the sheets out and wasted ages getting that back on, and the make-up isn't perfect but the best I can do. To be honest, I lost patience in the end, and as we're not going out, it'll have to do. When I've finished eating and writing this bit up, I'll have to go dress to welcome Jess home.

Well, Jess came home at 4.45, and I opened the front door to her. I was wearing what she left out for me to wear, which was a lovely soft lacy black front fastening bra and two inserts, a pair of black Joy-shaper bum and hip enhancer pants, which have pads in both bum and hips and are wonderful both in comfort and shaping my figure to be more like hers, as well as a tight pink t-shirt top and jazzy patterned leggings to complete the look!

As she saw me, she said, "Hi Petrina, Wow, don't you look fabulous? Let's have a drink, and I'll finish your make-up. Then we'll have to go for a run.

"Seeing the look on my face, she told me that we would only do one and a half miles and not her usual minimum of five miles to be back before dark.

Then, with a cup of tea in her hand, we went up to fix my face. While doing that, Jess asked if I wanted to go out for dinner and maybe to the pub.

My reply to her was maybe dinner yes, but after, I'd prefer to come back to repeat last night that I'd enjoyed so very much, that our girly lovemaking was such a turn-on, I couldn't tell the real reason, I was afraid to go to a pub dressed as she wants me to because, if she does her full slut bit like last night but picks the wrong guy or worse, the wrong guys, we, I mean me could get hurt, I'm not into violence, and she will pick on big guys to tease!

"Let's see after our run how we feel, now just do me a favour and do three-star jacks, will you?"

I do them, and one of the bust inserts pops out, and she says,

"I thought it might happen; take your shirt off and your bra too."

She then helped me put on one of her sports bras, it's kind of tight, and we both had a fit of giggles putting the pads in, but nothing moved in it. We went down to sort bottles of water and do a bit of leg stretching, Jess said.

"Gosh, I wish I had your figure right now because in those tights your butt looks fabulous, any guy out running will be turned on by that ass, and you can expect to be whistled at looking that good, come on, let's go."

The run was fun; I got whistled twice and got an offer of a drink in some shrubbery off a wino, and nearer home, as we ran through the local park across the road from the house, Jess pointed out Les and Bert, who were both sitting in the same place. We stopped, bent over, catching our breath, so I could see who so very nearly shagged my wife without my knowing it at that time. Jess kept her back turned, but we soon continued home for showers and to change for dinner.

When we got home, Jess went up to the bathroom, and I put the kettle on. Then she called me to come and take a shower with her. I stripped completely, and Jess helped remove the sports bra, showering together in cool water with no steam and only the lower half-arm pits down so as not to mess up make-up. Out and dried, she had me put back on the padded pants and the front-opening bra from earlier, of course with the inserts to give me a good bust.

Twenty minutes in front of the mirror tidying up my face and hair gave me time to talk about the two old men, Les and Bert, and how could she be so slutty with them there in a corner of that park, and in daylight too? But the only explanation was that

"She was missing me, was horny, and got carried away by the naughtiness of it all. Also being told what to do by a man other than you, someone who is used to giving orders and being obeyed."

She has finished my hair and make-up. I do like my hair the way she does it; I just wish I could wear it like that all the time. Next, she dressed me in most of yesterday's clothes, the same skirt, blue stockings, and a lovely white blouse with tiny red roses around the neck and the above-elbow cuffs. The blouse itself is semi-sheer, and I could easily see my black bra, which made me feel sort of flirty and very feminine. Jess also gave me clip-on earrings of small red roses, suggesting I should get my ears pierced, and gave me a small rose pendant on a fine gold chain. Overall,  I think I look fucking gorgeous, ha!

Jess, on the other hand, chose to wear a thong under her blazer miniskirt dress in a stone colour, of which I'm extremely jealous, but of course, you need real boobs to wear it as Jess does--without the bandeau and also her brown knee-length heel boots. Looking at her, I don't want to go out, I'd much sooner stay in and fuck this girl, but I knew that would never be enough, so we go to dinner, but only after we complimented one another, I felt good.

I couldn't believe it when Jess pulled up outside to 'Harvest Moon', our favourite restaurant. What the hell?

"Jess, we are both regulars here, and they'll recognise me dressed like this, and when they stop laughing at me, they'll probably turf us out.

Let's go somewhere else, please, Jess."

"Calm down, Petrina, listen to me, you look stunning, and you're my best friend Petrina. Now I booked us a table for two for 7.30, so in five minutes you and I are going in there to enjoy a nice meal, a glass of wine, and some girly chitchat about men, afterwards, maybe a little walk for some fresh air, then home to make love; our last night for a while, because Peter has to come back this time tomorrow; remember, now, hold my hand and let's go on in."

Strangely enough, Jess was right in as much as I wasn't recognised and was treated as a woman. I had my chair pulled out for me, and when I paid a visit to the little girl's room, a younger lady held the door open for me. All in all, it was quite a nice pleasant experience.

Leaving there, Jess took my hand as we headed back to the car, where she turned me towards her and opened the single button of her blazer. She put the hand she was holding to her boob, and then she wrapped both her hands around my neck and kissed me. We made out for like 5 or 6 minutes before a car horn put a stop to us. We then drove home.

Back home, Jess told me to go get ready for bed and that she would be up shortly. She then got a box and two glasses and came up. I was on the loo, and I'd taken the padded panties off, stood up, and was about to unbutton my blouse when she told me to leave it a minute as she wanted to ask me something, so come sit here on the bed.

"Pete, I've enjoyed having you as Petrina these couple of days, and you have seemed so relaxed about it--you know, being my girlfriend Petrina, just how do you feel, Peter?

I mean, I loved being with her all afternoon, and the night was wonderful. This morning with you Pete was also wonderful, but I do want to spend more time if I can with Petrina, both here at home and in bed, but also spend girly time with her too, shopping, jogging, even going out in the evenings. What do you think?"

Pouring us more wine and tried to buy some time to think, but she interrupted my thoughts by getting off the bed herself and kissing me as she undid my blouse, taking it off me, and my skirt before handing me the red negligee and panties from out the bedside drawer, then she silently stripped herself and got both George and Mr Brown out and climbed into the bed, saying,

"Petrina my love, turn the lights down and come and make love to me."

In bed, we kissed quite a lot. I kissed her lips and her nipples too. She pulled my face back up to hers, saying how she loved me, wanted more time with me, and wanted to make love. She moved down my body, kissing as she did, feeling my bra-covered boobs, pulling a cup out of the way to nibble and bite my nipple, then moving further down but swivelled her body round at the same time, lifting a leg over my head, presenting her pussy to my mouth, and in effect, we 69'd for ages Jess came twice, but she hadn't attempted to touch my dick, even though it was hard. After I cleaned her up from her last orgasm, she nipped to the toilet to pee, poured another glass each, and got back into bed, leaning up against her pillows.

I lay my head on her boobs with George on first speed, resting on her pussy her legs are closed for now.

"Sometime, Petrina, you're going to have to come back because I'm going to miss you a lot. I like having you around, it's a shame you don't have real boobs, and your clit is too big. Hehe, who'd have thought it? Your dick is so big, Pete."

Jess starts to giggle, cuddling up tight. A hand drops to hold my hard dick and says,

"Oh, I'm sorry, my darling. I'm not laughing at you, but don't you find this funny? I'm in love with Petrina. Tonight at dinner, outside by the car, all I wanted to do was make love to her. Friday night and Saturday awoke Micky in me. I was fucked and fucked hard by some big cocks, and I loved every inch of them all, but the best bit of all was you, Nia, and Ejo.

The sex with them, Nia's boobs, oh, her nipples, so long and hard, going down on her, was super fun as she wet my mouth, and when I tongued her wet pussy as her Ervan rammed his lovely hard black cock, oh, omg-9" hitting my cervix when he flooded my cunt.

Little Ejo has hard nipples when she's horny, she cums lots of little ones, as you know, and by the way, that young lesbian wants you, she told me if ever she had to be with a man, she hopes it's you.

But Peter and Petrina, I love you both, I want both of you in my life and my bed, but there's the problem: Petrina your clit is way too big and pussy too small, and Pete, sorry, my angel, but your lovely little dick is too small and shrinks far too quickly to give me what I need."

Breaking off to kiss me, opening her legs and letting go of my hard-on, gripping George and sliding it into her cunt, her breathing changing rapidly, she arches her hips, now using all of George, saying,

"Need you both, need big cock, yes, big cocks to fuck," she orgasmed hard!

"Sorry, as I was saying, Pete, I love you. I love you with all my heart. I really do, you know that, but I also love Petrina; I want her often, I want big cocks to fuck with often, and I want pussy too. I know I'm a greedy slut that wants it all, and I want you most of all. Can you accept me as your loving little slut wife? Can you, Peter, please my darling, tell me, not now? Wait till I'm home tomorrow."

She kissed me, then rolled to face away, pulling me to spoon her, wiggling her bum to locate my dick. Her hand quickly aimed it, then she pushed back so I was fully in her. I then feel the vibration of George now on I'm guessing third speed, and Jess saying to me,

"Wait, don't cum, don't move, god, I love your cock there, but wait--so nearly there, yes, nearly--Oh hell yes, Pete, cum now, Pete, fuck me harder--oh--oh yessss, Cumming Peter, I'm Cumming."

I've cum, shooting it all in her backside, Jess then rolled face down, bucking and twitching, then slowing her movement. Her heavy breathing eased, and her bum clenched a couple of times before she spread her legs, saying,

"Stop George, please. Leave him there. Just stop him, Pete."

Reaching between her open legs and feeling for George, Jess has flooded the clean bedsheet, she has obviously squirted again. My slut likes being tag-teamed and being fucked front and back. I turned the vibrator off, and she sighed and relaxed her body. After a couple of minutes, she rolled over on her back, lifting her knees, her hand slowly pulling George free, but no, sliding it back in, eases him back out, then fucks herself, muttering something then.

"Help me cum Pete, please."

I move to get between her legs, everywhere there is wet, and I lick up her thigh, up towards George, and then around the base held by her hand, which is also very wet, and flick her hard nub. Jess lifts herself, arching her back high, then says,

"Wait for a second" as she rolled over onto all fours, grabbed George, and began to fuck it in faster, repeatedly telling me to fuck her too, saying things like,

"Come on, Pete, fuck me as hard as you can; come on, little man tongue me; oh, oh, gonna cum, oh, fuck meee, shit, I'm cumming."

There was no way I was going to get hard again tonight, and she was moving around too much for my tongue to do more than an occasional flick and tickle the rim. Maybe Magic Man would have blown her mind on this one, but he was in the drawer, but Jess cum good before she lay flat and muttered,

"I love you Petrina, and you, Pete."

I woke briefly, it was still dark, and Jess had a hand on my buttock, pulling me towards her, her bum tight against me, My dick is in her arse, and Jess is fucking herself again, but using my dick instead of Magic Man.

As I realised this, I'm coming just a bit, dribbling really. I feel Jess 'flush' as she does when she cums, so I guess she has.

As she snuggled in even closer, her hand left my bum to clutch mine around her mound, and I fell asleep.