She Gives and He Takes

Story Info
Her Generous Gift is Taken and Treasured.
1.6k words
4.32
4.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: This is a true retelling with no fabrication or fiction. We hope enjoy reading about our cowritten adventures as much as we did having them.

His woman is incredibly generous with her body. The rich treasure they had found in each meant sharing themselves with one another was always a gift and never a chore. Giving herself fully to him was an act of love, an act that he was eager to both reciprocate and receive.

She is the perfect partner outside the bedroom and the most delicious slut in the bedroom. She was a spontaneous, passionate, creative lover, and sexier than he could ever imagine. Her drive and desire for him were off-the-charts.

Her mind was constantly consumed with sexy thoughts about what she wanted to do for him and with him or let him do to her.

She never wore panties, which was her way of giving him permanent permission to dip a finger in her perpetual wetness or pump his cum in her anytime he wanted. She yearned to feel every single droplet of his blazing desire, his liquid love, flood her silky depths whenever he felt the need.

Her ravenous desire for his cum was unlike anything he had ever experienced. Out of their hundreds of love-making sessions, he might have released his load outside her body a total of three times.

This limitless license to access her perfect pussy and her insatiable desire for his cum drove him wild with erotic thoughts and endless possibilities. He never took her precious gift for granted and he rarely, if ever, left her unsatisfied. They shared everything, and nothing was off-the-table.

They had spent an amazing week together, making memories with the kids and muffling their passionate moans after bedtime, but now it was nearly time to head to the airport.

In a few minutes she would drop him off at the airport and sadly pull away. Then they would be apart for a few agonizingly-long weeks. While apart, their communication was constant and consistent, talking on the phone, Facetiming each other and texting all day, most days.

Their long-distance sexual desires were contented by their numerous sexy chats, racy videos of pleasing themselves and sometimes mutually masturbating during a video chat where they often climaxed at the same time.

Despite the mileage between them, their healthy relationship had flourished over the past couple of years. And their lightsocket sex life had grown more steamy as their love matured.

She was easy to miss and hard to live without. He would miss all the things about her. He would miss coffee in the mornings and seeing her sweet, sleepy face first thing when waking up. He would miss talking about anything and everything with her. He would miss laughing, joking and being silly. He would miss being by her side. Everything was better in life when they were together. And she felt the same way.

They would also miss the gentle affection, spontaneous and sizzling kisses, and their lightsocket sex sessions, which sometimes stretched over an hour.

His heart was sad to leave her again for a few weeks. She is a time machine. Days disappear when he's with her, and there's never enough time.

"It's almost time to go, kids," he said loudly. "Go upstairs and bring your luggage down."

"I'm really going to miss you," she said.

"Me too, baby," he said.

The kids scrambled upstairs and started gathering their remaining items, leaving them alone in the kitchen downstairs.

She nestled into his arms for a long embrace. He felt home in her arms. They looked deeply into each other's eyes; their mouths drawn to the other. They kissed slowly and softly. She also felt so good in his arms. Her C-cup breasts pressed into his muscular chest. His hands slid down to her round bottom and kneaded her cheeks in his large hands. Then one of those endless possibilities flashed through his mind.

"I need to feel you one more time" he said.

She gasped in glee.

A wave of warmth flushed through her whole body. Her heart skipped a beat and her pussy immediately flushed with slickness. She was ready to give him anything he wanted.

His raging desire to have her just one more time and the spontaneity of his confession made her want to share herself all the more. He was the love of her life and never needed permission.

She reached down the front of his pants and felt his hardness bulging at the zipper.

They had quietly made love many times already that week, removing anything and everything between them, sharing all of themselves, bringing their soulmate so much physical pleasure, fusing their souls together, intimately and ultimately connected when their juices blended deep inside her and their bodies bonded into one.

But that wasn't enough. Their cravings for each other have no end.

"Let's go to the office," she whispered.

They held hands as they raced down the hallway into the office. She turned to lock the door but it was only a knob and not an actual lock.

A split-second of puzzling options ran through their minds as they looked around the room. They were excited and ready, but the floor wouldn't work.

She had an idea and wasted no time. She shucked her leggings down past her knees and spun around, facing the door. She bent over and made a perfect 90-degree angle with her body. She extended her arms straight and braced the door closed.

His reaction was only milliseconds behind hers; his belt undone, zipper down and hard cock freed from his underwear in record time. Her lovely, round ass curved to the sides and back toward him forming an inviting V-shape.

He squeezed his shaft and rubbed the slick juices flowing out of the tip all over his head. He bent his knees slightly and aimed his cock at her opening.

She reached down with her right hand, gripped his shaft, and guided his head past the slickness of her puffy outer lips.

His juicy cock quickly slid the entire length through the first three inches of her cone-shaped cunt. Her smooth, slick velvet stretched to his circumference and tightly hugged his dick. He pushed inside until his dick bumped into a tight, circular ridge. Her natural internal cock ring squeezed the rigid rim of his cock head. With a bit more force, his head popped past her exquisite ridge and her cunt slightly opened up into a warm pool of silky wetness.

He needed this, to feel her one more time, to crash his hips into her body again, to be one with her, to enjoy her, to receive her selfless gift, and to leave her with his cum still inside her.

She quietly moaned as he plummeted into her depths. His cock was perfect for her, filling every millimeter in ways she never felt before. Every time he slid inside her the first time she was in ecstasy.

Every fiber of his body cheered him on. He rocked his hips away from her bare ass, pulling his cock through her tight ridge, back through her smooth velvet and then rammed himself forward.

"Oh my god," he whispered as he began thrusting fast and hard.

His powerful pistoning, the spontaneity of it all, and his deep desire for her drove her wild. She was his, and she was getting taken and fucked by a champ. He treasured her, and in that moment, he was overcome with a sweet feeling of gratitude for her and the sensual intensity of her perfect pussy wrapped around his hardness.

She begged for his cum.

"Cum inside me baby," she whispered. "I want your cum. Give me it."

She knows her man well. And she knew they didn't have much time. And she knew he wasn't going to last long at all, maybe two minutes. And, she knew her dirty talk would put him over the edge and increase the pleasure and amount of his orgasm about to be released inside her.

"Uuuhhh," he moaned, then inhaled sharply.

He slammed his hips hard into her beautiful ass cheeks. He watched as her bottom rippled with every thrust. His dick fully disappeared in her paradise. His butt muscles clenched hard and his balls pulled close to his body. A powerful surge of pleasure bolted out from his bowels, flushed through his cock and spewed from his pulsing head into her wet depths.

Her head rolled to the side and her eyes closed in ecstasy as spurt after spurt of his hot, thick cum blasted through his flinching cock, sending shockwaves along her walls, and painting her inner recesses with his warm cream.

"Oh baby, that feels so good," she purred as his load of hot cum released inside her.

She loved being taken and used for his pleasure, and this time was all about him. Whenever he wanted and needed to feel her, with no expectations, she gave herself to him.

His dick oozed and his hard-on dwindled quickly after that intense release. And he rocked his hips back and withdrew from her cream-filled cunt.

"Oh goodness, baby," He said. "You felt amazing."

"My body is all for your taking, my love," she replied.

"Thank you," he said. "I needed to cum in so badly just one more time."

She quickly stood up and pulled up her leggings as the kids stomped down the stairs. His warm cum flowed down her walls and toward her juice-covered slit. She turned and they kissed passionately. He wrapped his arms around her and held his love tight in a firm embrace. She took a deep breath and melted in his arms; the place she belonged. His hands caressed her back. She melted in his immeasurable love and his limitless joy in her.