All Comments on 'She Has a What?! Ch. 03'

by MatthewVett

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hot Thai Girl

The Thai girl sound very attractive. Maybe she could show Steven the error in his thoughts about transsexuals. Sucking her and bottoming for her could really open his mind.

WhiskeyIsGoodWhiskeyIsGoodalmost 12 years ago
Hope they work it out

Looking forward to chapter 4, and seeing Eric and Megan work their problems out and take it to the next level.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
"Are you seriously into cock?"

The only sensible answer is: If it's attached to a beautiful girl, then hell yes!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hurry!

Can't wait for the next installment, better be good!

jaf142jaf142almost 12 years ago

loved it cant wait for the next one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
WOW!

I really love this story would love to read part 4!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great read

As I read the story I found myself thinking back to when Tanya and I met, lust, love, fear about what people would say about us and then realising that if you love someone it doesn't matter what they say because when you love a girl you don't see what she looks like to other people, you see what's in your heart and that's what matters. I hope the story turns out for the better, jbr.

MatthewVettMatthewVettalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Author Here

Part 04 has been submitted! Keep an eye out for it!

Master_and_Sex_KittenMaster_and_Sex_Kittenalmost 12 years ago
so far so good...

glad you got the next phase of the story out :) loved the quick reference to anal & taking it to the next level, looking forward to part 4.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Where is this story headed?

So I'm thinking about Megan fucking Radhika - now there's an image.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Poor Eric, put on the spot and chickening out. He should have given a general people can like whatever they like statement. And what is uo with that she-shark Radhika? Seems like a skank to me.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
She Has a What?! Ch. 03

Eric's ass is in hotwater, for not standing up to his friend's (Steven's) crss and crude remarks that embarrassed and emotionally disturbed Eric's recently vowed girlfriend, Megan. And Eric has some additional issues as he is swooning and stumbling over himself about the boobs/bit tits (and her pussy) of Steven's girlfriend. Eric had better decide quich what he expects of his future with Megan; he's at the crossroads, and his time on the dime is now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Intense

Glad Eric didn't cheat, wish he had stood up to his friend, I understand why he didn't, but Megan has such a sweet fun personality, I hate to see her hurt. It's a growing pain though, hope they get through it

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
ending sucked

If Megan forgives him he needs to crawl. You don't break someone's heart that you care about.

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89over 8 years ago

#1: Oh, so we get a cup size confirmation, eh? DD? Nice! The breast fanatic in me is pleased.

#2: Titfuck/tittyfuck/titjob/paizuri? You spoil me.

#3: So, Megan goes commando a lot? Wow, thaaaat's another kink of mine you hit the nail on the head with.

#4: She has balls? Yay! More confirmations! I saw no mention of Megan having testicles in the previous chapters.

#5: I just love how into her he is, and the barely-dressed cuddling. I love sitting in laps too, BTW. >_<

#6: Japanese style hot spring? The weeaboo in my is pleased. XD

#7: "I can't. It wouldn't be fair to Megan..." Good boyfriend. Best friend.

MatthewVettMatthewVettover 8 years agoAuthor
Author Here

@CyberWeasel89

If you like hot springs, I have another story that centers around it, Heavenly Bodies in the Hot Springs. You should check it out! I admit, I have a bit of a kink for onsen fun...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Quite the girl...

"Radhika and I can check out the hot springs, and Steve and Radhika can get something to eat, and we'll meet back at our rooms afterwards?"

Shouldn't that be "Steve and Megan can get something to eat"? Otherwise Radhika is quite the girl, being able to be in two places at once.

Cyberweasel89: As for how Megan got her breasts? In general, hormone replacement therapy will, to varying degrees, cause many of the same changes that should've otherwise taken place during adolescence (so a transwoman gradually develops breasts, or a transman eventually develops facial hair and a baritone voice) but aren't likely to undo changes already made by going through puberty as the "wrong" gender (so a transman must bind his breasts or have them surgically reduced, while a transwoman may use electrolysis to remove unwanted hair or surgery to correct the voice or facial shape). After years on female hormones, she will have breasts - real breasts. Often they will be smaller than average (depending how late in life she made the transition); some therefore may be augmented with padding or silicone, but female breasts are the product of estrogens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
In my dreams

I would love to have a chance to meet someone like that in the real world and have her Fuck me now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Names are reversed

Good story/continuation. The names are wrong here:

"Radhika and I can check out the hot springs, and Steve and Radhika can get something to eat, and we'll meet back at our rooms afterwards?"

Should be "Steve and Megan can get something to eat".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
contradiction?

I realize some time has pass since chapters 1 and 2 but this seems to contradict the lack of experience with masturbation in the prior chapters:

"Of course, she did have a pretty good explanation for being good at handjobs. She could practice as much as she wanted, after all."

I know you are trying to make this chapter somewhat independent and that's a way to introduce Megan's anatomy but it struck me as a little odd after reading them sequentially.

Enjoyable read nonetheless!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

Nutmeg? this is the weakest part so far

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous