She Kissed Me First!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Geeze, what an invitation to fall head over heals again with her and it was just too hard to resist.

It hurt so much to be around her and not take her in my arms and show her how much I still loved her. I didn't want to make it easy and part of me wanted her to suffer for what she did. I wanted her to be unsure of my feelings for a change. The shoe was actually on the other foot, so to speak. I wanted her to feel emotionally unsure, like I was during the time she was with Richard.

Getting up from the table we hugged for more than a few minutes. As we broke away she ran her fingers through my hair and looked me dead in the eye and said, 'I hope you will want to renew our relationship, I would really like to give it another chance with you.'

I didn't want to say anything, I just wanted to keep my arms around her and never let her go. When she hugged me back, I could tell she seemed sincerely sorry for what she did but wanted me to accept her apologies so we could get on with our lives.

So, that brings us back to today, where I started this story.

Chapter 3

I drove home from our meeting Friday night contemplating what I was going to do about seeing her again. A big part of me wanted her body and soul, but my logical side of my brain was trying to tell me it wasn't such a good idea. The truth was that I wasn't with anyone and still missing her, so I knew I would cave. Whenever it came to her, I was a weakling.

Getting out of the shower, I wrapped a towel around me and headed for the bedroom to dress when the doorbell rang. It was Saturday morning, the day after our Friday night meeting. I wasn't expecting anyone and just thought it might be a delivery person. I wrapped the towel around my hair and threw on my bathrobe. Looking through the peak hole I saw her standing there with Starbucks coffee in her hand.

I unlatched the door and let her in, reluctantly.

'Oh, I'm sorry if I'm interrupting you! But I knew I just had to see you face to face', she said as she walked into the kitchen.

She knows me so well; she took control of the situation and knew that I would not be able to resist her if she came to see me in person. She was right. I was so taken back that she was actually on my doorstep. So unlike her, the old Diane. I was always going to her, no matter where it was. She barely ever came to my apartment during the time we were together.

'I brought coffee and your favorite scones. Are you hungry?' she asked. All I could think was again, with all the hungry questions.

'Yes, I guess so. I could use the coffee. Thank you. But you should have called first.' I said as I reached for the cup and sipped through the little hole at the top.

'Listen Barb, I feel terrible about our conversation last night.' She said as she walked up to me and wrapped her arms around my waist.

'Let me make it up to you...' she said seductively as she pulled at the tie on my bathrobe letting the front of it fall open. The feeling of having her hands on me again took my breath away.

I began pulsating with desire as I was getting turned on as she looked me over, knowing I was naked under that bathrobe. It didn't take very long before I realized how much I wanted her. I couldn't resist as she put her arms around my bare body and kissed me as passionately as she could. She planted small kisses down my neck following the curves to my breasts where she continued to seduce me. I melted. I caved. I gave in. I wanted her too in the worse way. As our lips met when she wasn't concentrating on my torso, the floodgates of being with the only woman I had ever been with, broke though.

It was as if a long awaited thirst for her was finally being quenched, as we both wanted it to happen, again. It seemed different this time as I was not so aggressive with her. She wanted to show me how much she cared as we took our lovemaking to my bedroom, and I let her. Our being together always flowed effortlessly. For now, I just wanted to pour out all the years of passion I had been saving for her into our lovemaking. No talking it out, no logical explanations, and certainly no consequence. I just wanted to go with the feelings I was having.

She stayed with me the rest of the day and it seemed just like old times and that nothing or no one had come between us. I was treading lightly as I still had some reluctance in going full steam ahead. I guess I was protecting my wounded heart.

We talked about the missing years of our lives and I had to ask her about Richard as I had so many questions about her sexuality. How was I to understand that she would swing from me to him? Was it really a guy that she preferred or was it not so much the physical thing? Which to my way of thinking was worse that being emotionally involved with someone. She told me that it was not something she thought about until it was actually happening and that after all was said and done, she did prefer a female. I'm not sure if she was just saying that to appease me, or if she really did mean what she said.

I guess it didn't matter as she was with me now. I had to learn to accept it and not dwell on the past and what happened with us. Oh, and by the way, Richard transferred to another school in the district.

To this day we are still together and it seems we are both content being with each other and living our lives. After all, she did kiss me first!.

12