She Liked the Idea of Rounds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He enjoyed slowly slipping off her bra. He adored her small round breasts with her round perky nipples. They were erect because of the way he was teasing them.

Not once was Frank in a hurry, not once did he make foreplay feel like an obligation, not once did he say something to make her cringe or feel inadequate; in fact he kept telling her how beautiful she was. As he gently kissed the outside of her breasts and gently caress them; he told her how much he liked them. Looking down at his black cargo shorts she could tell he was excited. Her impulse was to remove his clothes and prepare for intercourse. Instead he kissed his way down to her cookie.

He teased her by passing her cookie and in utter amazement started to caress her legs. In a seductive way he removed her black sandals. She needed to brace her hand on his back, but to her surprise this was arousing. He gently touched her feet, rubbed her ankle, caressed her calves, and started to kiss her inner thigh. No one had ever kissed her inner thigh before. She could feel how wet she was. Her impulse was to lay on the bed and have him enter. She had this impulse because this was what she was used to doing. To her amazement, she felt his hands on the side of her panties and he started to slide them down. She again placed her hand on Frank's back, as she lifted up one leg then the other, so Frank could remove her panties.

Frank looked up at her pussy. She was completely shaved. This was new to Frank. His wife sort of trimmed her dark hair, but seeing Poppy's pussy completely shaved was a huge turn on. Poppy's outer lips seemed to cover her inner lips and clit. He kissed his way up her thigh and gently slid his fingers on her wet lips. He watched her reaction. She was flush and she was looking down at him. He stood up. They kissed. He moved her against the wall and next to the hotel's dresser. He: kissed his way down, again he stopped at her nipples, he teased them for a while, he kissed his way down to her inner thighs, he again slid his fingers up and down her lips.

Poppy was in heaven. Her back was against the wall, she was feeling his fingers, feeling him kiss her thigh, she was pulling at her nipples, he felt her lift her leg up, she looked down, he directed her to place it over her shoulder; she did so. He surprised her and asked how she was doing. This was both annoying and very sweet. No guy had ever asked her how she was doing. In desperation she answered, "Keep going." To her shock she felt his lips upon hers. Then she felt his tongue move up and down her cookie; this was amazing. He then put his lips on her button. She led out a gasp. She enjoyed the way he was teasing it. Then he pressed his tongue on one side of her button and placed his lips on the other side of her button; this was the first time she ever experienced this. She was shaking and breathing extremely heavy,

When he looked up; her nipples were rock hard, her eyes were closed, her chest was flush, and she was sweating. Her aroma was strong. This turned him on. His dick was hard knowing he was pleasing his friend. He reached up and gently slid his finger into her pussy. He gently felt around until he felt a rough spot. He touched it.

She screamed. Gasped. Her body was shaking. Her pelvis moved to the response of his fingers. There was no stopping it. She had a mind bending orgasm. Wave after wave shook her.

Frank supported her on his shoulder and held her against the wall. She squeezed her legs so tight against his face he lost his breath. He was used to this, his wife did this to him numerous times.

Even before the waves ended she rushed to the bed, she laid down, and the last of the waves pulsated through her body. She never knew sex could be like this. This was even better than the boyfriend she fooled around with. As she calmed down she noticed Frank take off his clothes. His four and half inch cock was at attention. She questioned herself and thought, A guy could be turned on by giving a woman an orgasm? There were guys who honestly enjoyed foreplay? He enjoyed giving me oral? He enjoyed touching me? He was attracted to me! He liked touching my small breasts! There are guys who care about what a woman wants? Seeing him approach the bed she expected Frank to mount her. To her shock he: laid down next to her, started to gently caress her arm, and whispered sweet things to her.

After a short time he started to ask her non-sexual questions. She found this odd. She never experienced laying naked next to guy and he was just asking her non-sexual questions. She found herself answering this odd questions. They laughed after she exclaimed, "What sort of bloody question is that?" During this time she found herself allowing him to touch her body, a couple times she felt his dick go limp, and at other times it became hard; when she exclaimed her question it was erect and against her ass.

He whispered, "Would you give Little John relief?"

There was no pretense in this question. He was far from large, it was only a quarter of the size of her Ex-Husband, he was bigger than her boyfriend with the micro penis, but Franks was small enough many women would have rejected or made fun of him.

He was happy when she turned around, reached down, and started to fondle his cock. She had a different style from his wife. His wife was far more aggressive and really yanked on it. Poppy's was a teasing method. What turned him on was when she started to just jerk his head. He never once experienced this technique; it was very pleasurable.

She thought about something they talked about over the phone. His wife, even though he said had bigger breasts, never allowed Frank to ejaculate on them. Poppy was used to her Ex-Husband cumming on her body. She told him repeatedly on how much she disliked it; even after she told him this he would often pull out and finish on her body. This time, because of how Frank treated her, he had him kneel; she laid underneath him. She directed his cock to her left boob and really jerked it.

He asked with an odd tone, "You don't mind?"

Her response was to just jerk him harder. She directed his cum so it would splash mainly on her left boob and in between her boobs.

She found it amazing when he said, "Thank you. I loved it."

This was a fantasy come true for him. He watched her get up and head for the bathroom. He admired her padded behind and her nude body. After he cleaned himself up with tissues the hotel provided, he jumped up, went over to her clothes, and quickly checked her sizes. His idea was to surprise her with a sexy lingerie outfits. He correctly assumed they would have more encounters.

* * *

Standing in front of the bathroom mirror Poppy was surprised on how she felt. When her husband squirted all over her if felt disgusting and disrespectful. This time, as she cleaned off Franky's splatter, it felt okay. It was far from something she liked, but with Franky it was something she didn't hate either.

She liked the idea of rounds.

For the first time in a long time she wanted to have sex. She wanted another orgasm but was unsure she could have one with Franky inside of her. She looked over at the shower. Something her Ex-Husband hated was having sex during a shower. She thought about the positions Franky sent her and the research she did. She had an idea.

She opened the door and asked, "Want to help me in the shower?"

Frank was all for this. Giving his wife a shower was always very erotic for both of them.

* * *

She was so turned on by the way he gently washed her. She felt Franky's deceased wife was lucky. She was certain he learned how to wash a woman by attending to his wife. She stepped underneath the water and washed all her soap off. She pushed him against the wall of the shower. She aggressively started to kiss him. She reached down and stroked his cock. It was as hard as it was ever going to be. She turned off the water, stepped out of the shower, Frank followed her out of the shower, she dried him off, then dried herself off, she tied her hair into a pony tail, she led him into the main room, and grabbed a condom out of her purse.

He was completely turned on by her aggressiveness. She put the condom on. He was pleasantly surprised when she placed a pillow underneath her backside, laid on top of it, put her legs together, lifted up, and commanded him in.

He was not a fan of the condom but he understood why she wanted one. It felt amazing as they engaged in intercourse. It had been so long since he felt this feeling. With his wife he knew her spot, but he was unsure of where Poppy's spot was. He tried to find it, but he was so turned on, he was having trouble focusing on where it was.

Poppy felt him enter. It didn't hurt. She understood why he would pick this position, she believed this felt good for him. She felt his penetration; but it was far less noticeable than her husbands big cock. This was perfectly okay because intercourse had been miserable with her Ex-Husband. She would rather feel little to nothing than feeling as though a jack hammer was hitting her cervix. She could tell by the way he was moving around he was looking for her G-Spot. The feeling of him moving around was different than the pile driver feeling she associated with sex, but it wasn't necessarily exciting either. She would never complain because Franky cared about her and it didn't hurt.

Frank could tell she was not really enjoying it. He suggested she get on top. This was a position he liked; he had an idea.

She never tried this position before. She would go along with it because Franky had been an excellent lover so far. She was surprised on how this felt. She quickly realized she had control. She wished she would have done it this way with her stupid Ex-Husband; but he never liked to try anything new. With everything he only liked one way of doing anything; when it came to sex the only way he liked it was in the missionary position. Experimenting she started to move her pelvis in different directions. She felt a jolt of pleasure. The problem was, she was having difficulty finding the spot. She suddenly realized she was aroused. It had been a long time since she was aroused with a cock inside of her. There were times when she would cum when her Ex was inside but this time the arousal felt different. It was defiantly less full but it was somehow more intense. As she was trying to find that spot again she felt Franky's fingers touch her button.

Frank reached for her button. He was unsure of how exactly she liked it to be touched but he just used simple circular motions. She yelped. This caused her to become aggressive and really ride Frank. This was amazing to him. He loved: watching her hard perky breasts, loved watching her become flush, loved her reaction as he twirled her button, he loved how she was riding his cock, he tried to hold it but it had been a long time since he had sex; he filled the condom.

She was disappointed. She could tell by how his cock jerked it was a powerful orgasm. She was grateful he was wearing a condom because it was obvious he filled it. She was grateful when he grabbed it so nothing would spill. She lifted herself off of him and laid down next to him. She expected him to clean himself off and leave. To her surprise he quickly removed his condom, wrapped it in tissue, tossed it into the garbage, and laid down next to her. Before she could ask what he was doing, his hands were on her cookie, and he was finishing what he started. She reached down, grabbed his hand, adjusted his fingers, and in a short time she came again. It was less powerful than before but it was an orgasm all the same. With how many times she had sex and never had an orgasm; having a second orgasm in the same day was special to her.

She loved the idea of rounds.

* * *

When Frank pulled into his driveway he was happy for the relief. He was looking forward to meeting with Poppy the following Thursday. They planned on playing the Unites States version of Monopoly. He would look on line for a lingerie outfit. He wanted to her to wear this outfit while they played this board game. He planned on ordering from a Chinese restaurant. They both agreed they would find those positions that were pleasing to both. Before they left one another he thanked her. He could tell this meant a lot to her. She thanked him in return.

He instinctively knew they were about to experiment sexually. This was both very exciting and was unnerving at the same time. He hoped he would be able to keep up.

* * *

When she stepped into her condo she sighed. She had never felt so sexually satisfied. Based upon her personal experience she felt a smaller cocked guy was better for her. She agreed with her friends older men were better lovers. She was certain there were exceptions to both of these assumptions. She was equally certain a guys attitude and wiliness to learn was a huge part of a guys abilities. One thing was certain; she would never put up with a guy just jamming it in.

Before taking another shower she went over to her computer. She deleted her sex ad, deleted all of the emails guys sent her, and made a special folder for all of Franky's emails. She clicked onto a lingerie website. She bypassed the lingerie and clicked on the costume section. She strongly believed Franky would enjoy her wearing a costume. She felt she was in the perfect situation to explore some of her deepest desires. She would honor any of his boundaries just as he honored hers. She appreciated the fact he never begged her to give him oral. She was certain the other guys she met with would have expected her to give them oral. After ordering a couple costumes she turned off her computer.

Before stepping into the shower she thought about the many desires she was unwilling to express to her Ex-Husband. She felt disgusted with herself. She decided she would no longer compare Franky with her Ex-Husband. She would never forget what a horrible lover her Ex was, but she would no longer allow her Ex-Husband to cloud her future sexual encounters with Franky.

12