She Said She Was Cold

Story Info
And I didn’t have a jacket.
1.2k words
3.95
9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

....

This is my first story here on Literotica so please be gentle! I actually had a dream that was this story, believe it or not, so I wrote it down with a little creative license. Thank you for reading me and I'd love to know your thoughts when you've finished.

-automaticelegy, a normal guy, probably, with some crazy stories to tell

...

Opening the door, I was struck immediately by a most unique setup of classic TV screens, stretching from one wall to another. All placed so they formed one large theater-like screen, but with the CRT look and feel.

"Ready for the movie to start?"

I looked behind me where George stood, hands on his hips, grinning. His eyes were lit up like mine. He knew this probably only existed in one or two places in the entire world. And we wouldn't be missing this for anything.

"Dude are you kidding? This is the stuff wet dreams are made of. Fucking let's go bro."

As we settled into one the bench seats in front of the large screen, I watched the 80s MTV style videos playing as a preamble on the screens. Art was amazing in any form. But this was art and history. It didn't matter what movie played. My friends were here, I was hyped, and we were going to make a core memory. Little did I know how core it was going to be.

I first saw her as she slipped into the seat beside me. A glance to to my left and I saw a blonde, straight haired beauty, curvy, maybe 5'4", probably 130lb, and with beautiful blue eyes and mischievous smile.

"Hiya. This seat looks like the best one. Mind if I take it?"

"Oh yeah come on in. I'll scoot over."

I moved to my right but bumped into George's shoulder and elbows which somehow became the size of the hulk's. His face was a picture of indignation but his voice gave him away.

"Dude. What the hell, give a guy some space man".

I paused for a moment, mouthed a silent thank-you!, then slowly inched back over and looked at her with an apologetic grin and a shrug.

"Idk, sorry about that, sometimes he gets like this. I don't know what to do with him half the time."

Her eyes were glinting, meeting mine with an easy, almost peaceful look. It was then that I took a moment to soak in her smile, and goddamn. Men have climbed high mountains and forged wide rivers for a smile like that. Wide, sensual, with perfect, straight, pearly white teeth. The most kissable mouth I'd ever seen.

"Actually you look really warm. It's freezing in here."

"Oh. Yeah, um, sorry, I don't have a jacket or anything or else I would give it to you."

I glanced at a George who was suddenly very interested in something happening across the room.

I jerked a thumb in his direction. "And if he had one, he wouldn't anymore because I'd give you his. Sorry. I can go look for someone who has one?"

My voice trialed off as she interrupted my train of thought by leaning against my chest with both her hands clasped together. She burrowed into me like I was a parka. You would swear this girl looked like she was freezing but I knew it wasn't a degree less than 72 in there. But hey, I'm wasn't about to ruin this whole thing for myself by stating the damn temperature. I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I'm not dumb.

It was her whisper that made me question my entire existence up to that point. "Shhhh, the movie's starting."

You couldn't have wiped the shit eating grin off my face with 1000 Clorox wipes.

I tried to do it casually but we all know how moving your hands to the back of the bench goes. It wasn't fooling anybody. And it wasn't long until she reached back and pulled my arm around her. She turned and leaned her back and shoulder to me so she could see the movie better. I couldn't believe this. She was so forward and yet so soft and gentle in my hand. And goddamn did she feel good in my hand.

Now there's a very interesting thing about the way human anatomy lines up when two people are cuddling in a seated position. It's just so happens that my arm came around her in just the right way that my hand landed exactly on her chest. More specifically, my hand perfectly cupped her right breast.

Now, I'm not a tits man, per se.

Don't get me wrong. A great set of boobs is not going to go unnoticed by me, a red blooded male with a probably higher than average sex drive. Especially when they're attached to a beauty like this girl. But I'm definitely more of an ass man. I can't explain why. It just is. I prefer a perfectly shaped back side and I'm not ashamed to say it.

But this girl's perfectly shaped B-cup tits were making me question that.

I tried to adjust my hand but any other position felt even more awkward. Hand on her stomach? Too much pressure there to be comfortable for her. Hand on her throat? Save that for later. When it's time for a little more excitement.

I glanced at her and tried to read her face. She looked up at me and held my gaze for a second while she pulled my arm back to its tit-groping original position.

This girl was going to get me in trouble.

We settled in and the movie began. I honestly don't remember where George went, and I tried my best to watch the movie too. But it was a battle that I was losing and it didn't bother me one bit.

I gently grasped her tit a little and I heard felt her breath catch. It felt like it was perfectly made for my hand. So perfectly round and supple. I relaxed my grip and traced my thumb over her nipple. Ever so slowly and gently. I could feel her breathing pick up ever so slightly. But out of the corner me of my eye, I could see that her gaze didn't divert from the screen array.

So I settled back, and just gently, slowly, but firmly, played with her tit. It felt amazing in all the ways you can imagine. I could feel my manhood growing in response to the feeling of lust that began coursing through my body. I wasn't in any hurry though, and I had no agenda other than to keep her warm and communicate how much I liked her through my touch. She felt amazing, she WAS amazing, and I wanted her to know that.

I'd get her name and phone number later. I was certain. I wanted to get to know more of her, much more, later. But for now, I was content to soak in this moment of random connection between two people in this beautiful, happy place of retro wonder.

...

Thank you for reading me! I apologize for any typos/errors. I'd love to know your thoughts and ideas about this story.