She Wants a Real Cowboy Pt. 13

Story Info
Spanish bull rider is watched in his speedo.
991 words
4
2.9k
1
0

Part 13 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HerMatman
HerMatman
81 Followers

Joaquin (21 yrs.) is a competitive Latino who is ranked 10th in the U.S. with the "Professional Bull Rider" (PBR). On Friday night of the "Unleash-The-Beast" event. He climbs on the bull named, "Cool Hand Luke." The wild beast threw-off every cowboy this season. Joaquin rides for only "one" second and is slammed against the bucking-shoot railing. He is knocked unconscious.

Susie (21 yrs.) is a brunette (32-24-32) whose hair is tied into a ponytail. She's a fan of Joaquin and loves his black mustache and those "doe-eyes." Susie watches him through her binoculars as his body is packed out of the arena - on a stretcher.

The Saturday morning sun beats down. Susie looks through the binoculars from her hotel balcony. There's a swimming pool in the hotel court-yard.

Joaquin walks around that pool wearing only a "speedo" swim-suit. His black hair is water-smoothed from his face. He carries his son. A Latina lays on a lounge chair who wears a one-piece bathing suit.

Susie says, "Damn... His girlfriend."

Joaquin's surgical scar runs from his chest to the stomach. A bull-horn gored him. His wet, golden-brown body - shines under the sun.

Susie focuses on the huge bulge from Joaquin's speedo.

She whispers, "My... Fucking... Gawd."

It's Saturday night inside the country bar and grill. Susie sits at the end of the bar drinking from a beer glass. She wears a red blouse and her Levi jeans are skin-tight. They're tucked inside of her cowboy boots. The hair is hanging loose and she wears red lipstick.

Joaquin steps up to the bar next to Susie. He wears blue wrangler jeans, a black cowboy hat with matching boots. She's surprised as he orders a double-whiskey. He looks at her and smiles. She raises her beer to him. His hand grips the whiskey glass and knocks it back. He sets the empty glass down and has a dizzy spell. Both of his hands grip the bar.

Susie grabs his arm, "Hold on cowboy. You, okay?"

He replies, "Yeah, thanks. This bull knocked me out last night. First time for everything."

She leans in, "Should you be drinking?"

He smiles, "I'm okay. My name's Joaquin."

She replies, "I'm Susie. Is your girlfriend here?"

He answers, "Hell no... My ex-girlfriend is my ex-wife too."

She says, "You looked like a happy family. At the swimming pool."

His eyebrows raise up, "You saw that? Visitation rights with my son."

Susie says, "I love that bulge in your speedo."

Joaquin smiles, "Oh yeah? My speedo always gets me - into female trouble."

They both laugh.

Later outside in the dark parking lot. Joaquin stands facing the back of his Ford Truck. Both of his hands grip the top of the tail-gate. His wrangler jeans and black jockey shorts are pulled down to his boots. His head with the cowboy hat are thrown back.

Susie is kneeling on soft dirt in front of him. Her back is almost against the lower tailgate. Both of her tiny hands grip his very "thick" 5 and 1/2-inch cock. She forcefully works on his cock-tip. Her tongue licks the left side real hard.

He responds in Spanish, "Uh-Uuuhh.. Uuuuhh.. La Mierda (Shit)... La Mierda (Shit)... Se Siente Bien (It Feels Good).!!!"

Her tongue continues to forcefully lick up and down the left side.

Both of his hands rattle the tailgate.

He screams, "La Mierda (Shit)... La Mierda (Shit)... Uuuuuhh... Lávelo Bien (Lick It Good)!!"

Both of her hands pull his stiff shaft lower. The tongue forcefully licks down and over the round cock-tip.

The cowboy hat falls off after he jerks his head.

Joaquin replies, "Uuuuuhh.. Así (Like That)... Así (Like That)... Así (Like That).!!"

Susie clamps her lips around the cock-tip. The tongue swirls in circles very hard.

He explodes into her mouth, "Uh-Uuuuuuuuuhh.. Uuuuuuuuuuuhh.. Uuuuuuhh.. LA-MIERDA (SHIT)... LA-MIERDA (SHIT)..!!!"

35 minutes later inside of Susie's hotel room. The lights are turned on. Clothes and cowboy boots are piled up on the single-sofa chair.

Susie is naked who lays on the bed. Her white butt-cheeks are on the edge of that bed. Both of her legs are spread open. Joaquin is also naked who wears his cowboy hat. He stands on the carpet floor in front of her. Both of his hands grip her ankles and hold them open into the air.

Joaquin's brown, engorged, cock-tip is inside of her brunette pussy. He watches his tip slide in and out which rubs her pussy lips.

Push-Push-Push-Push-Push.

She responds, "Joaquin.. Unh.. Unnh.. Unh.. Joaquin..!"

He asks, "You okay baby?"

Push-Push-Push-Push.

She answers, "Yes.. Yes.. You feel good.. Good."

Joaquin pulls out and steps over to the small table. He grabs a bottle of lubricant and spreads it all over his thick cock. He goes back over as his shaft sticks up into the air. The lubricant is squeezed onto his right fingers. He rubs all over her pussy lips. The lubricant is dropped to the floor.

His brown body leans over her white body. He places his left hand on the bed. His right hand grips the cock and rubs her pussy lips up and down. He slowly pushes inside of her and goes all the way in. His black crotch touches her brunette crotch.

She responds, "Ohhhhhh... Joaquin.!!"

His right hand is placed on the bed too and Joaquin holds still.

He says, "Ooooohh.. Real tight.... Relax Baby... Get used to my thickness."

Seconds go by.... Joaquin begins pushing in and out as his cock opens up her cunt.

Thrust... Thrust... Thrust... Thrust.

She responds, "My-Gawd... Joaquin... I wanted... This.!!"

Thrust... Thrust... Thrust... Thrust... Thrust.

She screams, "Ohhhhh... Ohhh... Gawd... Ohhhh... My-Gawd.!!"

He picks up his speed.

Thrust-Thrust-Thrust-Thrust-Thrust-Thrust.

She screams, "Ohh-Ohhh-Gawd... Fucking-Gawd-Fuck.!!"

Thrust-Thrust-Thrust-Thrust-Thrust-Thrust.

She says, "Ohh-Gawd... Ohhh-My-Gawd-Ohhhh.!!"

He stops and explodes, "Uh-Uhh-Uuuuuuuuuhh.. Uuuuuuuuuhh.. Uuuuuhh.... Fuuckk-baby.. You made me cum fast.!!"

She leans up and they both kiss passionately.

Susie whispers, "Stay inside me Joaquin. Please baby."

He doesn't pull out.

HerMatman
HerMatman
81 Followers