Sheetal - The Long Hair Goddess

Story Info
Obsession for the Long Haired Neighbour Aunty.
1.5k words
3.42
1.8k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello readers. This is my first story, so hopefully it turns out to be well.

Myself Dev, aged 26 & an engineer living in Ahmedabad. A decent Gujarati boy with various fetishes & kinks (certainly not that decent). The biggest of them all is a fetish for long hair, since the early teenage, long hair women always attracted me & it only grew bigger n bigger as I grew up. The incident that I'm going to narrate here is about how my fantasy came true with my neighbour aunty.

The name of the heroine of this story is Sheetal, aged 47, who stays in the adjacent flat in my apartment with her family consisting of her husband & a son who's 5 years younger to me.

A beautiful oval face, with juicy lips resembling rose petals & a smile that melts me everytime, that's what Sheetal is all about. Standing at 5'8, she's tall for an average Indian women & similar to my height as well. She's breathtakingly voluptuous & curvy with right amount of fat at right places which reflects her figure (38-32-40).

In addition to all of these, the main attraction of her was the never-ending silk that she carried on her head as a crown, which flows down upto her mid thighs. Her hair was so silky & thick, that it used to cover her entire back. Her hair was the perfect blend of brownish black colour complimented with few grey hair in between which just adds to its sexiness & flaunts her mature persona. She flaunts her hair in various hairdos like bun, braid, ponytails with various clutchers, banana clip ponytail, etc. Each & very hairstyle of her has its own charm & effect on me as well as on my manhood.

Going into a flashback a bit into my teenage, I used to go to her home during summer vacations to play video games with her son. That was the time when the puberty hits me hard & Testosterone had started to have huge impact, which led me to discover my love & sexual feelings towards long hair. And to give wings to my thoughts, here's my Long Hair Goddess whom I was getting to see daily during that summer vacation. I used to oogle her body movements, her curves & ofcourse her thick brown silk. Just as a normal teenage guy, I was completely captivated by her beauty & thoughts of making love to her & her gorgeous hair.

Time flew, coming back to present time, I have graduated & have been working for 5 years now. Also my Queen aged beautifully to become sexier than ever before & continue to make me crave for her more n more.

So one fine day on weekend, I was alone at home as my parents went out of station for a marriage function. The doorbell rang around 4 PM & there she was on the other side. I was lost as soon as I saw her, but came back to my senses as she was accompanied by her son. I welcomed them in & quickly had a check on her hair. The silk was beautifully tied in a casual loose ponytail & coming all down below her ass. I had an instant urge to play with ponytail & fuck her right there, but had to control my kinky imaginations as always. We settled on the sofa opposite to each other, aunty pulled her ponytail forward while taking a seat which gave me enough view of her gorgeous mane.

Aunty broke the silence, "Sorry to disturb you, but actually we wanted to talk to you about something."

Me : It's absolutely fine aunty, no problem at all.

Aunty : Thank you :)

Then she started to tell. It was actually because her son just completed his mechanical engineering and planning to study abroad for the same course, so they wanted to get the basic information about the Colleges they should prefer. So gave the information to her son based on the experiences of my friends abroad & then talked about some general things.

She inquired about my parents, so told her the same about marriage function.

Aunty : Oh, then what about the dinner?

Before I could reply, she invited me for the dinner.

Me : Thank you, but don't worry aunty, I'll manage.

Aunty : Not at all. It's done, you're coming for the dinner tonight.

I tried somewhat but couldn't refuse, as this will also give me an opportunity to be close to my Queen for few hours.

So I said yes. We talked for 2-3 minutes more & then they started to leave, while her son was on a phone call.

While leaving, I was behind her & she casually flipped her ponytail backwards which actually hit my hand on its way. We bid goodbye to each other & she reminded once again "Don't be late for the dinner" & smiled. "I'll be on time aunty" I replied with a smile.

I closed the door & I was thrilled with the dinner invitation & the way her ponytail hit my hand just a few minutes ago. Though it was just for a fraction of a second, but still the feeling of her hair touching my hand gave sensations in my body & needless to say, my dick was rock hard. I just ran inside the bathroom & masturbated thinking about my voluptuous long haired Queen.

The dinner invitation was absolutely a blessing in disguise for me. The time was running slow & my anxiety level went too high. Finally at around 8 PM, I went to her house. The door was slightly open, but rang the bell out of courtesy. In response, here came the reply from my Queen asking me to come inside.

I went inside, it seems like she was in the kitchen as all the lights except kitchen were off. Another mesmerization came my way as soon as I entered the kitchen. Her back was facing me & there was my Queen with her gorgeous mane beautifully wrapped in a loose bun resting on her neck, which was held by a off white coloured claw clip. She was wearing a teal coloured top/kurti with a white leggings. Needless to say, I was aroused straight away & wanted to pounce on her, but had to control again.

"Hello aunty" I said.

She turned around and welcomed me.

"Can I help you with something?" I asked out of courtesy.

"No, not at all...I'm the host today" she replied with a smile. "You can watch the TV in hall till I prepare the dinner" she added.

Needless to say, I was in no mood to watch TV as I was already enjoying a better show in front of me.

"No aunty, I was just watching TV before I came, nothing interesting there" I said.... "I would rather like to give you a company" I added.

"Haha, nice." She replied with a laugh.

We continued a general conversation about the daily routine, my job and few various topics here and there while she was cooking. All the time, I had my one eye on her hair bun and her breasts which were not visible but jiggled every time with her body movements.

She was now mixing the flour, so both her hands were full of that. One thick strand of her hair kept coming on her face which she adjusted with the help of her forearms somehow while talking to me. But it kept coming again and again which probably irritated her, but it looked so sexy to me.

She kept doing her work ignoring the strand. Meanwhile, I was enjoying the view and just then came another strand falling on her face.

This looked even more sexy, but I shocked myself with what happened next.

Unintentionally or I would say in a reflex action, my hand came towards the strand of her hair, I held the strands with my fingers for a fraction of second and tucked it behind her ear safely. All this action happened in a jiffy and I shocked myself with what I did.

Sheetal Aunty was probably shocked too. She did not gave a scary look or something but she was definitely surprised by this act.

There was an awkward eye contact for like 2 seconds until I spoke or rather stammered, "It was coming in your way, sorry!"

She didn't speak anything for a second but probably to avoid more awkwardness, she said "It's ok." With a little smile but her tone was serious.

"Dinner is going to be ready within 10 minutes, you wait on the dining table while I will be back soon." She announced. I thought it was better than standing there in awkwardness, so I nodded and came outside as she said.

Plenty of thoughts were running in my mind. Did I just touched her hair without asking? Did this act will create adverse impact and close all the doors of my fantasies and affection towards my Queen? Thought kept coming, but I tried not to overthink and wait for what's there in store of the future.

To be continued...

Please let me know your feedback to this.