Shen Serie : Traffic !

Story Info
My Korean girlfriend discover my fetish !
1.8k words
4.67
4.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KathAnA
KathAnA
37 Followers

"Well, if you're gay, or if you're cheating on me, now's the time to tell me!" she said curtly.

And, putting her money where her mouth was, she moodily tossed a rather bulky brown envelope with my name on it onto the table.

Shen wasn't homophobic, but she was a variable character, always somewhat suspicious of me; a likely counterpart to the dream physique she'd inherited, and hated any lie or element of my life I didn't share with her.

It was as if my secret gardens were necessarily linked to manipulation or some kind of infidelity on my part. She could sometimes become severely "psychotic" over a phone call or a word spoken to a friend (or, worse, a female friend), and I even suspected her of being slightly paranoid or even bipolar... I tried to reassure her every time as best I could...

But this time, I'd been caught red-handed... At least, Shen thought so...

"Do you...do you know what's in it?" ventured I shyly?

"YES!!!" she screamed, beside herself now... " Should I tell you?"

She asked, almost hissing, ready to bite... She grabbed my arm and squeezed hard, with the avowed aim of hurting me I thought, then added with an evil smile:

"It contains my bra and panties, the silky brown set, AND THEY'RE COVERED IN SPERM!!!" She uttered these last words as she screamed again, to the point that I feared the neighbors would hear us, but Shen was too angry than to care.

She brought her face very close to mine, I almost thought she wanted to fight (and perhaps she did) and ordered me to tell her everything without lying, otherwise...

The time for heated explanations had come. I'd been found out, because Shen had opened an envelope she shouldn't have...

"Listen Shen..." I began shyly..." It's not exactly what you think...".

"I'm going to tell you everything but....keep calm and listen to me all the way, okay?".

I saw her pursing her lips...Not a good sign...

"Here goes...It's been a few months since....(I swallowed)...since I posted sexy pictures of you in a private forum..."

I didn't have time to continue before she exploded: "What?!?" she shouted again. "You posted pictures of my head? And what, you're exchanging photos of chicks between old perverts and you're jerking off while looking at them, RIGHT?". She wanted to hit me but I dodged. I understood her anger and I was going to have to be persuasive to keep her from going over the top...

"CALM DOWN" I told her... "And listen to me, please. And listen to me, please, I'm going to tell you everything..."

I managed to get her to sit down and I took my place next to her, holding her hand...

"No, there aren't any other girls... I was excited at the idea of other guys seeing your underwear..." I explained...

"And I...I confess that reading their comments about you, reading what they'd like to do to you excites me...And I of course didn't show your face, I'm not crazy...".

Shen didn't remove her hand from mine...She seemed slightly calmed, even if I sensed she was on the defensive...

"What comments?"...she questioned me...

"For example, remember that photo of you in your little gray dress at Christmas? At one point you bend over and we see your cleavage, the top of your big breasts..."...

"And?" she asked dryly?

"Well, for example, some guys have told me they'd love to cum on them, and on your dress at the same time... Lets' jizz on her big titties, or something like that" I explained...

(Obviously, I'd taken a "soft" comment to start with).

Shen smiled a little...

"What else, for example?" she asked, calmer...

"One photo that was particularly commented on was the one where you're on all fours, remember? In your black lace bra? Some guys said they liked your...your big udders when they hung like that...".

Shen laughed a little: "That's the kind of remark you could have made, my darling" she said, amused...

I was extremely relieved that she took it so well. But I thought it prudent to continue my explanation...

"A lot of guys volunteered to get underneath you and suckle you... I was asked insistently about your breast size, for example... Others asked me to take you doggy-style and film your big, jiggling tits..."...

"Ah yes?" said Shen. His voice slightly higher pitched betrayed, I thought, a certain excitement... " My big jiggling tits, eh?"...

"But, you see, we don't post pictures of other chicks. Me, showing you off, reading their comments, knowing that they're checking you out and jerking off on you turns me on. I show them your bras too...".

Shen thought about it, then asked me: "So, why are you receiving my bra full of cum in the mail? Who's this Franck? His name is on the back of the envelope?

She stared at me with her beautiful slant eyes and I kissed her. She relented, now seeming more intrigued than angry...

"Look...I know I should have told you, but I was afraid you'd think I was cheating on you or checking out other chicks. It's not true and I'll show you the site, I'll delete everything if you want... One of the members, Franck, once told me he'd be delighted if...I sent him one of your bras and a pair of panties so he could jerk off with them while he looked at your photos... I thought it was a great turn-on and agreed... I was even hoping I could put them back in your drawer without saying a word..."...

Shen laughed happily: "Ah!" she said, "considering the dose he put on them, I'd have noticed a little, you know..."...

She grabbed the envelope and pulled out her underwear: "Look at that!" she said...

The bugger hadn't been idle! The normally flowing, silky material was, in many places, literally smeared with rough, dried cum... The cups and panties almost stood on their own, so much had he thrown himself into them. The smell of his cum was quite strong, by the way.

I was speechless, but delighted...

"Does that turn you on?" she asked...

Without answering, I took her little hand and placed it on my burning cock...

"Ooh-oh!" drawled Shen, looking delighted.

"You...you're not angry, my love?" I dared to ask her...

"If there are no other girls that's fine with me..but I want you to show me this site later...And the comments!" quipped Shen, falsely stern.

"We can even look at it right now if you want," I said. "And, man, i really want to fuck you right now!" I added, squeezing one of her breasts.

She laughed, then declared: "No, no, not right away... We're going shopping for the weekend first, and I'm not allowed to touch you before then! That'll be your little punishment for being secretive"...

She squeezed my cock through my pants, and I let out a slightly pleading lament, but Shen was already getting up...

"I'm going to get ready, i'll be right back," she told me, as she left the room.

I thought to myself that I didn't see why she had to get ready, I just hoped she wouldn't change her outfit: her little denim overalls and white T-shirt underneath suited me perfectly, but as a good penitent I didn't say anything.

After a few minutes, Shen came back down without me noticing the slightest change, but again, not wanting to spoil her new-found good mood, I said nothing.

After a short 20-minute drive, we arrived at the parking lot after chatting about a few things.

I really wanted to talk about the site where I'd posted her photos, but I was rather impatient to be able to show her the real thing.

Besides, I didn't want to think about it too much right now, or I'd be hard as a rock the whole time.

Just before getting out of the car, Shen gave me a small smile and said:

"Second punishment for lying to me", she said.

She then playfully pulled back the collar of her T-shirt to reveal her bra strap...

She laughed at my wide-eyed expression when I discovered that she was wearing the brown, semen-stained bra!

"Oh for fuck's sake" I said, dumbfounded!!!!

"Oooh you're turning me on to death Shen" I said, gaily groping her breast.

"No, no, no touching until we get back" she ordered, "Have an hard-on silently"...

"So, what's it like to wear it?" I asked eagerly.

"It's weird...the places where the cum sticks are all rough, one of my nipples rubs against a true slab of dried cum" she laughed...

"And....And you're wearing knickers too" I asked as I straddled her, unable to verify alas, Shen's overalls forbidding any access...

"Yes, yes" she confirmed, quite happy to see me so excited without being able to enjoy it...

"I can feel that he's ejaculated many times on my buttocks....And on my crotch too, I think, the sensation is weird"...

My cock was pulsing like crazy in my pants... I was almost sweating....I placed my hand against his crotch and rubbed lightly....

"Fuck me, to think you've got a load of Franck's dried cum against your pussy"....

"I'm going to fuck you later like crazy, my love, I'm telling you"....

I kissed her full on the lips... " I love you my Shen" I said tenderly...

"Forgive me for lying to you and....thank you for accepting this fetish...it means a lot you know?"...I couldn't resist squeezing her breast under the overalls, through her T-shirt; feeling under my fingers the material of the bra, hardened in many places...

In the store, alas for me, it was impossible not to have it stiff as I walked along, trying to look nonchalant, while checking out my little Shen... Her little ass, well enhanced by the denim overalls... Especially imagining those delicious panties, her little pussy pressed against the dried cum of her "fan"...

At one point, as Shen reached into a freezer to snatch a packet of shrimps, she stopped... She smiled broadly at me and, in a gesture of mad elegance, pressed her big tits together, letting out a little laugh...

It took my breath away... And the old man in the opposite row was amazed too (I hoped he'd had a good look... He'd probably jerk off as soon as he got home)...

Shen & I gave him a knowing smile (given the state of excitement I was in, I suddenly imagined the little old man vigorously groping her breasts... but I forced myself to think of something else as I was about to drop everything in my pants...)...

I contented myself with pretending to want to help Shen close the freezer while pressing myself against her... She must have felt my rock-stiff cock against her ass because this little rascal made a quick little movement of her pelvis to rub her buttocks against me...

"I whispered to her: "You'll see when we get back!

TO BE FOLLOWED...

KathAnA
KathAnA
37 Followers