All Comments on 'Sherry's Test Ch. 15B'

by PolyVoyeur

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Next episode suggestions

I loved the series. Maybe the next one could be about a Friday night at the principal's house again with his neighbors invited back. When they get there the wives are told that they have to be spanked also. If they don't agree, they have to leave but their husbands are allowed to stay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wonderful!!

Please, please, please write more of this superb story.

Why do you keep us waiting for so long for each magnificent chapter?

Perhaps her pupils should also have the chance to punish their teacher or maybe her neighbours should have a chance to control her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More please

I really wish you would publish chapters more often as the waiting is unbearable.

To increase Sherry's shame she should be the only female being punished/humiliated.

It is about time that Sherry suffered a good old OTK spanking.

I also suggest that her parent's/neighbours/friend's get involved in her humiliation so that she can experience shame at home as well

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
another one

I can`t wait any longer. PLEASE add another of this wonderful stories soon!!!

louise_lloydlouise_lloydover 12 years ago
A Super Series

This series of stories is excellent .... hot with something for most of us! Keep up the good work. Also the editing has been great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Finally!!!

I have been waiting for Nancy to get the attention you ultimately bestowed on her since you int!romuced the character! She is my favorite so far! T ank y.ou o m.uch for t he epic description s you ha ve given so far.

YOMEYO.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Poor Nancy

Poor Nancy or not. It would be nice to read about all these engagements se made.

Good Idea to have some lesbian thing as well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wasn’t Lara supposed to be humiliated and punished too? What happened to her?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous