She's a Classy Ride

Story Info
Strangers share a ride in a classic car.
955 words
4.32
2.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
artgasim
artgasim
76 Followers

Upon showing up to the estate sale event posted, we briefly met while stranger's were going through her family items. She seemed cool and collective about it. Being friendly and social with potential buyers.

She had a great smile and showed care when she spoke to people by granting an affectionate touch occasionally as she'd engage the conversation.

It was very inviting.

I found myself observing her and seeing all the ways she was an attractive woman.

I revealed that I couldn't help but admire the small rare collection of cars in her garage. She suggested that we could go take a peek and she would answer any questions. Along the walk over, she briefly talked about how she was the administrator of the estate as the only living relative of a distant uncle she barely knew.

When we arrived to the garage, she flipped on additional lights. I stood there eyeballing the sleek two seater convertible after we entered. I could feel her becoming playful, smiling at me while she closed the door behind us. She put out a bit more of a flirty and relaxed vibe now that we found ourselves alone.

I popped open the door to admire the interior in cherry condition, then ask if I could take a seat to get a feel for her. She obliged, her dainty hand perfectly manicured, gestured permission. I slid into the driver's seat with such ease and it felt amazing. My smile was bright with joy in the moment.

When I looked up at her, the grin on her face was one of pride, she seemed happy to please and deliver. She then moved in closer, leaning into the car, almost over me to appear to get a better look as she asked a couple questions.

"I don't know anything about cars." She revealed as she tossed her hair.

"I know I said I could answer questions you had, but that was a fat lie." She giggled.

As she spoke, I could smell her sweet scent. The faint aroma of flowers from her perfume was intense and made my cock move slightly in my pants. As she leaned in, I could see her ample cleavage busting from the front closure of that dress. Such a beautiful sight, my mouth began to salivate craving the taste of her.

I teased back about how inquisitive she was and offered to teach her a few things as I slid the seat all the way back to the last setting. She smiled wide and wasted no time hiking up her dress to those hips and straddled my lap.

Her wet mouth covered mine and we became lost in a deep kiss. Her taste was arousing, making my pants tight from my hard thick cock, aching and throbbing. My hands groped her ass and hips through her thin flowy dress, I could feel the roughness of those lace panties beneath driving me insane.

Her soft hands cradled my face and gently pet my beard as she kissed me, then they trailed south to fumble with my zipper. She reached in and pulled my cock out, freeing me from its tight constraints. I was pulsing and already seeping precum as she wrapped her hand around my trembling shaft. I moaned out at her touch. I was on edge and sensitive as she continued to stroke me...lightly moaning.

I reached between her legs under her dress to feel how soaked her panties were against my fingertips, moving them aside to push two fingers inside her. She jolted and quivered, gripping my cock tighter, stroking deeper. I pulled my fingers out and brought them near our joined lips, when they parted, we shared the taste swirling our tongues around my soaked fingers.

She shifted in my lap, pushing her hips forward, her hungry cunt couldn't wait any longer. She pushed onto my cock, slipping me inside her juicy pussy, moaning deep as I stretched her. She rocked her hips slow and deep at first, feeling every inch of me building that lust making her desperate.

Before long, she changed her pace and grew rough. Like an animal with only one basic need, she started to bounce. The sounds of our hard slaps when we made contact echoed around us. Her pussy was dripping down my shaft soaking my balls as they tensed up and craved release. My fingertips dug into her juicy ass each time she clenched and tightened her pussy around me, I thought I might explode.

Her grip on my shoulders tightened and her back arched as she tilted her face upward. She closed her eyes and released the sexiest sultry moan. I could feel her cum, the rush of wetness on my cock pushed me to the edge and I couldn't hold back. I used my grip on her ass to push her hips, grinding her wet needy cunt as I came filling her with my seed.

For the next several moments, we were leaning into each other quivering in recovery from our shared orgasm. After our breathing returned back to a normal pace, her grip on my shoulders loosened and she gave me a soft smile lifting her leg to dismount.

She fixed her dress and panties as I tucked my dick back in my pants. As we exchanged little awkward smiles between us the door creaked open with a couple people inquiring about the cars. She shifted her attention telling them to have a look around. Then turned back to me.

"Yes, of course Sir, we can rev up that engine so you can hear how she purrs."

She teased.

"Let me just go get those keys, I'll be right back." She added with a wink.

artgasim
artgasim
76 Followers